Chaos and Pain Meets Kenpo!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. You tore those bi's up! Awesome job on the PR's! That tub is very economical for you, I'm very interested in this one!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    You tore those bi's up! Awesome job on the PR's! That tub is very economical for you, I'm very interested in this one!
    Thanks Pete! I can feel them now and it's only been a few hours! Lol. This Ferox is like powdered energy. You have to be careful not to let it push your joints into damage zone though.
    •   
       


  3. I really like the complex from the pic you put up on the first post
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  4. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Thanks Pete! I can feel them now and it's only been a few hours! Lol. This Ferox is like powdered energy. You have to be careful not to let it push your joints into damage zone though.
    booohaaaah...or as slick leonard would say BOOM BABY
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    booohaaaah...or as slick leonard would say BOOM BABY
    I thought that was the wrestler Ric Savage that says this! BOOM BABY!

  6. Weight 165.8/180

    Another 3/4 scoop Ferox in 6 oz water - Boom Baby! Added 4 more sets of inclines.

    DQ: What happened to grit? The schools destroyed it by forcing conformance.

    Smith Machine Incline Bench Press 239.17
    Set 1 : 145x10 1 notch from flat
    Set 2 : 165x10
    Set 3 : 185x8
    Set 4 : 205x5
    Set 5 : 145x10 2 notches up
    Set 6 : 165x10
    Set 7 : 185x6
    Set 8 : 205x4
    Set 9 : 125x10 3 notches up
    Set 10 : 145x10
    Set 11 : 165x5
    Set 12 : 165x6
    Set 13 : 125x10 45 degrees here
    Set 14 : 125x10
    Set 15 : 125x8
    Set 16 : 125x9
    |
    Ab Vacuums 10
    Set 1 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 3 : 10 Laps/Reps
    |
    Notes
    Added BCAA drink back into diet. Good lifting all!

  7. Those are some badass sets of inclines!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Those are some badass sets of inclines!
    Thanks Pete. I've been changing things up in my routine to incorporate more volume. Changing the angle of the bench is something I stole from Reggie.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Thanks Pete. I've been changing things up in my routine to incorporate more volume. Changing the angle of the bench is something I stole from Reggie.
    I did that as well I like how you do 3-4 sets per level.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Thanks Pete. I've been changing things up in my routine to incorporate more volume. Changing the angle of the bench is something I stole from Reggie.
    now you need to add declines....my christmas present from family 4 years ago was a bench with decline/incline settings...love it!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    now you need to add declines....my christmas present from family 4 years ago was a bench with decline/incline settings...love it!!!
    Agree, adding in declines and DB close grip presses to hit the chesticles at some different angles.

  12. Weight 168.8/180

    Ferox definitely has an "anesthetic" like effect. Normally the decline crunches kill my abs and this time all I felt was the muscles not wanting to contract on the last reps. Boom Baby!!

    DQ: Should of, could of and would of are not words you want to say on your death bed!

    Ab Vacuums 10
    Set 1 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 3 : 10 Laps/Reps
    |
    Decline Crunch 29
    Set 1 : 29 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 25 Laps/Reps
    Set 3 : 20 Laps/Reps
    Set 4 : 15 Laps/Reps
    Set 5 : 16 Laps/Reps
    Set 6 : 20 Laps/Reps
    Set 7 : 20 Laps/Reps
    Set 8 : 20 Laps/Reps
    Set 9 : 15 Laps/Reps
    Set 10 : 20 Laps/Reps
    |
    Barbell Ab Rollout on Knees 20
    Set 1 : 20 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 20 Laps/Reps
    Set 3 : 20 Laps/Reps
    Set 4 : 20 Laps/Reps
    Set 5 : 20 Laps/Reps
    |
    Cable Kneeling Pulldown 88.67
    Set 1 : 65x10
    Set 2 : 65x10
    Set 3 : 70x8
    Set 4 : 65x10
    Set 5 : 65x10
    |
    Notes
    It's still cold! Mother Nature, give us a break ready!

  13. props...my abs are sore from just reading that workout.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. Damn! I was intrigued before but now I'm really wanting to try this out!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  15. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Damn! I was intrigued before but now I'm really wanting to try this out!
    hehehe...i got some samples in mail today. 1 ferox/1 genius/1 swole. going to see what this ferox is all about tomorrow!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Damn! I was intrigued before but now I'm really wanting to try this out!
    Email Wayne and get some samples.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Email Wayne and get some samples.
    yup...seems like a good guy!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hehehe...i got some samples in mail today. 1 ferox/1 genius/1 swole. going to see what this ferox is all about tomorrow!!!
    Hell ya! I would love to see some more reviews. Do you have a log going?
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Email Wayne and get some samples.
    I might just have to do that! I wish I would of put my app in for this now
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Hell ya! I would love to see some more reviews. Do you have a log going?
    yes...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yes...
    I'm on the look
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I'm on the look
    CHAOS AND PAIN SAMPLES....in supplement review section
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  23. Weight 166.6/180

    Still at 3/4 scoop of Ferox and the anesthesia effect is still going strong. Strong shoulder workout today.

    DQ: men who wear skinny jeans are not men.

    Dumbbell Lateral Raise 38
    Set 1 : 30x8
    Set 2 : 30x8
    Set 3 : 30x8
    Set 4 : 30x8
    Set 5 : 30x8
    |
    Alternate Standing Front Dumbbell Raises 57
    Set 1 : 45x8
    Set 2 : 45x8
    Set 3 : 45x8
    Set 4 : 45x8
    Set 5 : 45x8
    |
    Dumbbell Reverse Flyes With External Rotation 38
    Set 1 : 30x8
    Set 2 : 30x8
    Set 3 : 30x8
    Set 4 : 30x8
    Set 5 : 30x8
    |
    Dumbbell Shoulder Shrug 146.67
    Set 1 : 110x10
    Set 2 : 110x10
    Set 3 : 110x10
    Set 4 : 110x10
    Set 5 : 110x10
    |
    Ab Vacuums 10
    Set 1 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 3 : 10 Laps/Reps
    |
    Notes
    Good lifting brothers.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Weight 166.6/180

    Still at 3/4 scoop of Ferox and the anesthesia effect is still going strong. Strong shoulder workout today.

    DQ: men who wear skinny jeans are not men.

    Dumbbell Lateral Raise 38
    Set 1 : 30x8
    Set 2 : 30x8
    Set 3 : 30x8
    Set 4 : 30x8
    Set 5 : 30x8
    |
    Alternate Standing Front Dumbbell Raises 57
    Set 1 : 45x8
    Set 2 : 45x8
    Set 3 : 45x8
    Set 4 : 45x8
    Set 5 : 45x8
    |
    Dumbbell Reverse Flyes With External Rotation 38
    Set 1 : 30x8
    Set 2 : 30x8
    Set 3 : 30x8
    Set 4 : 30x8
    Set 5 : 30x8
    |
    Dumbbell Shoulder Shrug 146.67
    Set 1 : 110x10
    Set 2 : 110x10
    Set 3 : 110x10
    Set 4 : 110x10
    Set 5 : 110x10
    |
    Ab Vacuums 10
    Set 1 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 3 : 10 Laps/Reps
    |
    Notes
    Good lifting brothers.
    I would imagine that anesthesia effect comes from the endorphin's that are release by the many ingredients involved.

  25. Sounds like Ferox is an absolutely legit pwo! Nice work brother and your quote about men in skinny jeans....lol perfect!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  26. Quote Originally Posted by CNPWayne View Post
    If you can get skinny jeans on you clearly do not lift or you put on jeggings hahaha!
    Haha exactly!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  27. Love the quote about skinny jeans! Nice shoulder session, I hit shoulder this morning too.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  28. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Sounds like Ferox is an absolutely legit pwo! Nice work brother and your quote about men in skinny jeans....lol perfect!!!
    I know, Ferox is kickin Kenpo into high gear!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Upcoming Chaos and Pain Products!!!
    By CNPJamie in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-27-2014, 11:54 AM
  2. Chaos and Pain is now a partner with NutraPlanet.com
    By CNPWayne in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2014, 06:41 PM
  3. Chaos and Pain training log by some guy
    By ThaGerGuy3000 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-02-2014, 05:13 PM
  4. Welcome Chaos and Pain!
    By Admin in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-20-2013, 11:09 AM
  5. Welcome Chaos and Pain to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 10:35 PM
Log in
Log in