*** Getting Ready to Lift Heavy with Formutech Restore ***

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Before I begin, I would like to Thank Cheftepesh1 and the Formutech Team for hooking a brother up with Formutech Restore. I will start with a brief Biography.

Bio:
Hey AM, My Name is Chunkx and I'm an alcoh.......... 23 years old. I started lifting weights when I was around 15 years old for wrestling. After High School, I wrestled a bit in college and continued weight lifting. I am currently attending College and majoring in Chemistry (Emphasis in O Chem). Studying Medical journals and new ingredients is a passion of mine. I have been interested in natural anti-estrogen supps for some time now. I am grateful for given the chance to log this product :).

My training:
I hope to compete in a Powerlifting Meet in June in SoCal. I am doing a circuit and low rep workouts.

Current Lifts (Estimates):
Bench: 360lbs
Deadlift: 460lbs
Squat: 460lbs

Weight:
217lbs

Days Trained:
3-5 Days a Week

Current Supps:
Formutech Restore
Twinlab MVP Fuel
USP Labs AP
Gaspari GlycoFuse
SD Pharmaceuticals Dendrobium
RSP ReGen
Universal PM

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Apologize for the delay. It was a miss by our shipping department and totally our mistake.
thanks

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Apologize for the delay. It was a miss by our shipping department and totally our mistake.
thanks
All is forgiven :). Welcome to my log

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to see results man!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Chunkx way to start things out. Just finished my run of restore. Gearing up for another in a few weeks.

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Chunkx way to start things out. Just finished my run of restore. Gearing up for another in a few weeks.
Sorry I missed your log. How did it go?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had some great gainz.

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Today was my off day, but I'm feeling great so I might workout my back and forearms :)

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
glad you finally got it, we apologize for the delay brotha

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Currently using restore. On the second bottle. I really love the profile for both the liver and the anti e.

Subbed. I ll be following.

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Currently using restore. On the second bottle. I really love the profile for both the liver and the anti e.

Subbed. I ll be following.
I'm excited for it. This might be my preload before my cycle :)

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
with all the **** we put into our bodies im really glad that we have a product that has liver support in it. and what guy doesnt want an estro blocker! less water more test...YES PLEASE!

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Thoughts: I have been using Restore for a couple days already. I dont know why, but I have been breaking out more than normal. My diet havent changed or anything. Its not bothersome at the moment, but I will be more observant if it worsens. I really cant tell too much of a difference, but these supplements usually yield benefits after two weeks or so. Today was leg day :(. My routine goes as follows:

Squat: 315x5, 315x5,315x5
Leg press: 720x5, 720x5, 720x5

Lying Leg Curls: 155x6, 155x6, 155x6
Abductor Machine: 190x6, 190x6, 190x6

Leg Extensions: 290x10, 290x10, 290x10
Adductor Machine: 120x10, 120x10, 120x10

Leg Press: 810x2, 810x2, 810x2
Side Box Jumps: 5, 5, 5

*The exercises are grouped because I did them back-to-back

Diet: Im current eating anything in site and trying to eat atleast five big, clean meals and the rest is pretty dirty.

Meal: Spaghetti and Samlon with homemade spaghetti sauce
Meal 2: 5 Turkey Sandwiches with lettuce and avocado
Meal 3: Protein Shake with added fruits and carb powder
Meal 4: Spaghetti with shredded chicken
Meal 5: ??????

Overall Thought: My legs are killing me. I usually do midnights jogs, but all I want to do is sleep right now.

Pic of the Day: Stefanie Bambrough......... Oh dear Jesus

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thoughts: I have been using Restore for a couple days already. I dont know why, but I have been breaking out more than normal. My diet havent changed or anything. Its not bothersome at the moment, but I will be more observant if it worsens. I really cant tell too much of a difference, but these supplements usually yield benefits after two weeks or so. Today was leg day :(. My routine goes as follows:

Squat: 315x5, 315x5,315x5
Leg press: 720x5, 720x5, 720x5

Abductor Machine: 190x6, 190x6, 190x6

Leg Extensions: 290x10, 290x10, 290x10
Adductor Machine: 120x10, 120x10, 120x10

Leg Press: 810x2, 810x2, 810x2
Side Box Jumps: 5, 5, 5

Diet: Im current eating anything in site and trying to eat atleast five big, clean meals and the rest is pretty dirty.

Meal: Spaghetti and Samlon with homemade spaghetti sauce
Meal 2: 5 Turkey Sandwiches with lettuce and avocado
Meal 3: Protein Shake with added fruits and carb powder
Meal 4: Spaghetti with shredded chicken

Overall Thought: My legs are killing me. I usually do midnights jogs, but all I want to do is sleep right now.

Pic of the Day: Stefanie Bambrough......... Oh dear Jesus

LOL on Stefanie pic. She just joined our Formutech team. I will let her know she was given a bit of love. So to speak!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I bet Steph will love this posting. She's a huge fan of our level II.

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Thoughts: I have been using Restore for a week now. My skin is surprisingly getting better. I feel more enrgetic (placebo effect?) and I feel overall happier :). I did an extreme leg workout citcuit type today. I talked to a guy that has a Physique show in May. That talk was pretty motivational, the guy is shredded as fukkkk! Heres my training

Squat: 315x6, 315x6,315x6

Seating Leg Curls: 140x6, 140x6, 140x6

Leg Extensions: 305x6, 305x6, 305x4
Leg press: 720x6, 810x5, 900x3

Seated Calf Raises: 315x10, 315x10, 315x10
Machine Calf Raises: 210x10, 210x10, 210x10

Diet: Its still pretty early in the day for me. I'll update my meals later.

Meal 1: Spaghetti and Chicken with spaghetti sauce, two ice cream sandwiches :)
Meal 2: WHeyFuel Cookies and Cream with added carb powder/fruit
Meal 3: ??????
Meal 4: ??????

Overall Thought: My leg workout today was amazing. It started out bad then I felt great midway through my squats. I put some Liv Sport cream on my legs and I was set to kill it!!!!!

Pic of the Day:.......

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any more

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Sorry for lack of updates. Will update tonight with yesterdays and tonight's workout.

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Yesterdays Thoughts: I have been using Restore for a 2+weeks. I have been going to the bathroom a bit more than I used to before, I do consider it a positive. My skin feels softer and cleaner probably due to the toxin cleanse effect. No negative side effects to speak of. I'm really like this product :). My workout was solely arms exercises, I needed a pump before going to Venice Beach:

Preacher curls
Barbell Curls
Rope Pushdowns
Machine Overhead Single arm Extensions
Reverse Curls
Hammers Curls
Wrist Curls with forearms resting on bench
*I did 4 sets of 25 Reps for each exercise to get the pump going

Diet:Lots of indulgences

Meal 1: 3 Bagels with shredded chicken
Meal 2: WheyFuel Cookies and Cream with added carb powder/fruit
Meal 3: Japanese Food! Chicken with Noodles
Meal 4: Islands Fine Burgers Baja Chicken Tacos
Meal 5: Super Gainers Fuel Vanilla :)

Overall Thought: I feel energetic and not as sluggish even though I'm on a bulk. Restore does seem to suppress my appetite after my dose, but I power through it and forcefeed

Pic of the Day: One of my celeb crushes Noy Alexander

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I am a huge restore fan. Love the profile an it really has done its job well. I am prescribed TRT and have been for about a year. The doc was giving me anstrazole 1 every 3 days, but I stopped it and started restore. My last bloods were great. Estro wa perfect and liver levels all in normal range.

I have been using it since November.

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Thoughts: Rest day bros. I'm still liking Restore. My body feels clean and I feel overall healthier.
Pic of the Day: My Twinlab family <3

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Thoughts: I have been using Restore for a 2+weeks. I feel great and look great (or so the girlfriends says lol). I do take more visits to the bathroom, but its not a problem. My skin complex is way better, I've always had minor breakouts, but this is helping a lot. I feel cleansed and energized all day. Today was back day:

Started with 15min run
Cable rows: 4x10
Lat Pulldowns: 4x15
Straight arm Cable Pulldowns: 4x6
Rear Delts Machine: 3x15
Deadlifts: 3x4
Shrugs: 3x4
Cable rows: 2x2
*I went from High reps to low reps

Diet:Back on track with diet

Meal 1: 3 Bagels with chicken breasts
Meal 2: Super Gainers Fuel
Meal 3: Carne Asada tacos
Meal 4: Super Gainers Fuel
Meal 5: 6 Peanut Butter Sandwichs

Overall Thought: I weighed in at 221.1lbs today! My body is getting cleansed while gaining mass. Feels amazing!

Pic of the Day: Pump during cable rows!

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
I am a huge restore fan. Love the profile an it really has done its job well. I am prescribed TRT and have been for about a year. The doc was giving me anstrazole 1 every 3 days, but I stopped it and started restore. My last bloods were great. Estro wa perfect and liver levels all in normal range.

I have been using it since November.
Man that's great! I think this may be a staple in my training supplement stash :)

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Another great workout. I will update log tonight :)