Genomyx Evol razonade 2x amp citrate

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Getting ready for my evening training session(chest) mixed up one rounded scoop with about 12oz of water. First thing I've gotta say is holy crap this stuff is tasty.

Gonna smoke a cigarette before I leave to see if I need another scoop.

Stats: 170(lost a lot of weight recently due to personal ****)
Bench: not sure right now been easing back into things using a lot of hammer strength will rep 3 plates on the incline and 4 on the decline.
Squat: god I've gotten weak on these 350x6
Deads: haven't hit deads since I've gotten back in, maybe tomorrow.

Time to train will update shortly

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Upped dose to 2 scoops after my preworkout poop great energy and focus so far honestly thinking I would've been fine @ 1.5 time for 2nd warmup set on incline hammer 2 plates

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Killed it strength not near back to where it was but did alright for having a stomach ache most of the day

Incline hammer 1x10(1 plate) 2x10(2 plates) 5x1(3 plates) 2x10(2 plates) rest 15s 8, rest 15s 6 rest 15s 4

Incline db flyes 3x10 pyramiding up from 25-45

Bodyweight dips 3x15

Focus stayed strong throughout its been 2hrs since my workout no hard crash but I'm about ready for bed. Update y'all with a back workout tomorrow its time to get my swole back

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Back day, 2scoops

Focused warm up 4x10 wide grip lat pulldown pyramid to 175

Bent over bb row keeping it light 135 3x10 1x15

Rack pulls 6x3 pyramids 135-315

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Bout to go finish this back workout had to cut it short this morning another 2 scoops and on my way.

Side note I forgot how much more comfortable pulling in combat boots was than sneakers so glad I didn't toss my jungle boots

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
3 mega sets
Wide grip straight arm pulldowns x10 40,55,70
Db rows x10 80,90,100
Wide grip high pulls x10 70,80,100

Focus stayed great nice pump

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn man you updated this like 10 times before I could even get in here lol... here I am!

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Hit chest again today legs is tomorrow. Bw back up to 176(obviously not from the preworkout lol that'll be the test and DECA)

2 scoops

Reverse grip bb bench used to not like them can't go heavy on these at all 4x 10 @135

Ezbar pullover 3x10 30,40,50

Decline hammer 3x10 pyramiding up to 3 plates

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Hit chest again today legs is tomorrow. Bw back up to 176(obviously not from the preworkout lol that'll be the test and DECA)

2 scoops

Reverse grip bb bench used to not like them can't go heavy on these at all 4x 10 @135

Ezbar pullover 3x10 30,40,50

Decline hammer 3x10 pyramiding up to 3 plates

Focus stayed great nice pump haven't noticed a tolerance increase yet been avoiding other stims during the day save for 1 or 2 caffeine pills other supps a multi, bcaas and whey

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Side note deca overly motivates me

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops time for legs. Not sure if gonna bb squat or not since my backs still tight from rackpulls and my hernias been popping out with greater frequency lately(military medical sucks was supposed to be fixed 3 years ago 2 surgeries in one day the second to unfuk the first after which I still have a hernia)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Still sticking with 2 scoops? I'm gonna try and experiment with 2 pre and 1 intra :)

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Went with hack squats 7x10 pyramiding to 7 plates(last set only made it to 6)

Leg extensions 85x20,115x15,145x12

Bodyweight back extensions emphasis on squeezing glutes and hams 4x20

Standing hamstring curl 3x10

Same focus same pump

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Still sticking with 2 scoops? I'm gonna try and experiment with 2 pre and 1 intra :)

Sounds like a good idea but no need to use more than necessary trying to keep my stim tolerance from getting back to where it was

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like a good idea but no need to use more than necessary trying to keep my stim tolerance from getting back to where it was
Yea I foresee a stim.break in my near future lol

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Post workout shake and a Gatorade making spaghetti and meat sauce didn't weigh myself today because the blood drive people were blocking the scale(wish I would've remembered that was today could've got a free month

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Sick today been hurling up my guts since 4pm

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I rarely use stims so I am starting off at 1 scoop. Besides, I'm a cheap arse and want the best bang for my buck ;) I felt good at 1 scoop today, maybe try 2 scoops next workout

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
If one scoop does u try to keep it that way As long as possible I run on stims so I'm **** out of luck no reason to increase your tolerance without need

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If one scoop does u try to keep it that way As long as possible I run on stims so I'm **** out of luck no reason to increase your tolerance without need
I did increase to 1.5 today and I was feeling it within 10 mins. All set for 2 scoops tomorrow for leg day, mainly for the sake of trying things for the log. If I was not logging it I would probably stick at 1 scoop unless I really need a boost.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did increase to 1.5 today and I was feeling it within 10 mins. All set for 2 scoops tomorrow for leg day, mainly for the sake of trying things for the log. If I was not logging it I would probably stick at 1 scoop unless I really need a boost.
Time to get EVOL!!! (As in two scoops lol)

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Gonna post up the last three days of logs later been kind of busy the past few days, today much deserved rest day. Gonna have to pick up a new tub on payday cause the dog bumped the table and I lost a good bit of evol :-(

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gonna post up the last three days of logs later been kind of busy the past few days, today much deserved rest day. Gonna have to pick up a new tub on payday cause the dog bumped the table and I lost a good bit of evol :-(
Wtf? The dog? How did he perform on EVOL? Lol

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wtf? The dog? How did he perform on EVOL? Lol
I was thinking the same thing. Once my dog ate an entire box of chocolates . . . he was running up and down the hallway all night, we had to lock him out of the bedroom because he just wanted to play all night.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was thinking the same thing. Once my dog ate an entire box of chocolates . . . he was running up and down the hallway all night, we had to lock him out of the bedroom because he just wanted to play all night.
Damn man! Chocolate is bad for dogs!

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
He didn't eat it he just bumped the table and it was on the ledge

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn man! Chocolate is bad for dogs!
I know!!!! But being a mutt makes him more resilient ;) He has opened up tubs of protein powder . . . then put the lid back on!!! There was powder all over his bed, yet the tub was upright with the lid on. He's also opened a bottle of olive oil . . . I don't know how he does it.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
He didn't eat it he just bumped the table and it was on the ledge
The lesson here is to keep your lids on tight ;)

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Last nights workout chest last two scoops(I would've tried to salvage the evol from the floor but my house needs cleaning and bullet needs a new home(bullet being a 2.5 year old black lab))

Reverse grip db bench press 4x10 varying angles pyramiding from 35s to 70s
DB flyes 4x10 varying angles pyramiding from 30s to 50s
Hammer chest 3x10 pyramiding from 1 plate to 3
Pushups 5x20

Killer pump great focus can't wait to buy some more but I'm broke till the 13th so it'll have to wait unless someone local wants to trade for a black lab (gotta rehome him anyways since I'm getting divorced and not gonna be able to afford a 400$ pet deposit). Really hope my bad luck doesn't disqualify me from future logging opportunities.