Reggie's Shedding the Fat with AMPilean

Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    What kind of dog do you have?
    She is a yorkie poodle mix lol great dog!

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Keeping or selling?
    I want to keep 1 if my wife will let me and will have to give away the others.
    Life's a garden, dig it


  2. Cool pups
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow
    •   
       


  3. (Subbed)
    Glad to see your feeling better.

  4. I'll take one off your hands
    Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Cool pups
    Ya they're awfully damn cute

    Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    (Subbed)
    Glad to see your feeling better.
    Good to see ya buddy! Feeling much better!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbruiser739 View Post
    I'll take one off your hands
    Should be an interesting mix lol
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  6. Weight is holding steady at 176 I did get up again late last night and have a PB2 and blueberry jelly sandwich. No idea why I get the munchies so bad in the middle of the night. Something I will have to get control of if I ever want to compete.

    Feeling great today! No pain at all!!! Trained bis and tris this morning

    Guillotine Curls (most people finish with this but I like to start with it to get my biceps warmed up)
    5x12

    Standing Db Curls (first 10 alternating arms second 10 arms simultaneous)
    3x20

    Incline Db Curls
    4x10

    Hammer Curls SS with Tricep Pushdowns
    3x12 per

    Reverse Grip Single Arm Pushdowns
    3x12

    Incline Skull Crushers
    3x10

    Decline Skull Crushers
    3x10
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. Killin like usual Reggie!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Killin like usual Reggie!
    Thanks pete!

    Weight this morning (fasted) was 171.5. Actually had to move my scale to a few different spots to make sure that was correct. Came up the same every time.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  9. Just got done with back. Damn I'm tired now and have to go to work. On another awesome note we are in the middle of another blizzard yay!!! I'm done with winter!!!

    Lat Pulls
    5x15

    Incline High Rows
    4x15

    Face Pulls
    5x12

    Bent over Rows
    4x10

    Stiff Arm Pushdowns
    7x12
    Life's a garden, dig it

  10. I've been getting really tired around noon for some reason. Don't want to call it a crash but I do get really sleepy, and if I try to catch a nap I can't sleep. So I've been taking a third cap around 1-2 and that works great. I've been fine with taking my morning dose fasted before breakfast also.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  11. Looking good in here bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Weight this morning (fasted) was 171.5. Actually had to move my scale to a few different spots to make sure that was correct. Came up the same every time.
    The most accurate place to weigh yourself is on the roof. It's physics.

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I've been getting really tired around noon for some reason. Don't want to call it a crash but I do get really sleepy, and if I try to catch a nap I can't sleep. So I've been taking a third cap around 1-2 and that works great. I've been fine with taking my morning dose fasted before breakfast also.
    I get tired around noon also. I chalked it up to getting up at 0330 every morning. Whether I'm taking something or not it happens. Although, I take in quite a bit of caffeine. I've considered taking a break from caffeine soon and see what that does.

    Until then, since I'm forced an hour lunch break anyway, I sometimes doze off for 15-30m. It helps when I have a thermo to take too.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Looking good in here bro!



    The most accurate place to weigh yourself is on the roof. It's physics.



    I get tired around noon also. I chalked it up to getting up at 0330 every morning. Whether I'm taking something or not it happens. Although, I take in quite a bit of caffeine. I've considered taking a break from caffeine soon and see what that does.

    Until then, since I'm forced an hour lunch break anyway, I sometimes doze off for 15-30m. It helps when I have a thermo to take too.
    Weighed myself on the roof this morning... You were right, although my neighbors called the cops on the naked man up on his roof lol!!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  13. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Weighed myself on the roof this morning... You were right, although my neighbors called the cops on the naked man up on his roof lol!!!!
    HAHAHA

  14. dam got a lot to catch up on in here, my internet been down

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    dam got a lot to catch up on in here, my internet been down
    Welcome back bro
    Life's a garden, dig it

  16. Weight this morning was 172.5. I am definitely noticing a very nice leaning up. Veins are more prominent. I upped the AMPilean dose to 3 caps upon waking and then go straight into training. Today was shoulders

    Seated Db Presses
    4x20

    Rear Flyes ss with Upright Rows
    4x12

    Front Raises ss with Single Arm Incline Side Raises
    4x12

    Db Shrugs ss with Band Jabs
    4x10 ss 45 seconds then repeat no rest
    Life's a garden, dig it

  17. Where about are your calories?
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  18. Crazy guy alwasy pushing the limits. Hows 3 caps?
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  19. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Where about are your calories?
    Calories have been up and down. Usually around 2200-2400 but occasionally closer to 1800.


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Crazy guy alwasy pushing the limits. Hows 3 caps?
    Haha I'm a rebel! 3 caps has been fine so far.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  20. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Calories have been up and down. Usually around 2200-2400 but occasionally closer to 1800.
    I can't do those 1800 days too frequently anymore. Makes me cranky and more likely to cheat.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I can't do those 1800 days too frequently anymore. Makes me cranky and more likely to cheat.
    I honestly didn't even realize my calories were so low. Sometimes I simply forget to eat.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  22. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I honestly didn't even realize my calories were so low. Sometimes I simply forget to eat.
    I have days like that on strong thermos. I may fall behind today because I have an after work function, but I brought a high calorie protein bar just in case.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I have days like that on strong thermos. I may fall behind today because I have an after work function, but I brought a high calorie protein bar just in case.
    Speaking of bars, have you tried Quest bars? I got some about a month ago for the first time and I am hooked! Those things are delicious!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  24. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Speaking of bars, have you tried Quest bars? I got some about a month ago for the first time and I am hooked! Those things are delicious!!
    Yes!! I love them too! I've only tried cookie dough, chocolate chunk, peanut butter (pie?), and another peanut butter one. Next time I'm near a GNC I want to get some other flavors. They are great.

  25. Chocolate chip cookie dough and peanut butter and jelly are my favs but there are a lot of flavors I haven't tried either. Suppz.com has them for 19.99 a box.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 108
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 01:28 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 09:38 PM
  3. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 09:47 PM
  4. Incinerating the Fat with AM/PM REDuction Shots
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 12:07 AM
  5. Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 09:30 PM
Log in
Log in