CIK's PCT4 Bridge Log

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
I'd like to open this log with a big thank you to Blackstone Labs for bringing us such cutting edge products like PCTIV. I also want to thank The Neck for selecting me for this logging opportunity!

I am bridging from an Alpha 1 Max cycle that lasted 4 weeks. PCT just ended yesterday, and I can happily say that even despite a terrible bout with the flu I have managed to keep almost all of my gains. My cycle looked like this:

Weeks 1-4
A1M 2 Caps Daily
ACS 3 Caps Daily

Weeks 5-10
Eradicate 2 Caps Daily
ACS 3 Caps Daily
Ultra Male 1 Cap Daily
Clomid 50mg Daily

Yesterday was the first day of the PCT4 bridge which looks like this:

Weeks 1-8
PCT4 1 Cap Daily

Weeks 9-10
PCT4 2 Caps Daily

As of now I plan on bridging this into an MDE cycle, but I may change that later.

During this log I will take notes on any effects regarding strength and body composition. Additionally, if I feel I am experiencing any other reactions related to the PCT4 I will report on them as well!

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
Want to give an update with the current supps I am using daily:

Multivitamin
4 Grams EFA's
5 Grams Creatine Mono
Greens Powder
Preworkout (occasionally)
Protein Powder

Also, I am doing a "clean bulk" right around 200-300 cals over maintenance, most of my calories come from fats/protein. Once I go on cycle I will up that number to about 500-600 cals above maintenance.

I am doing a 5 day split that looks like this:

Legs
Arms
OFF
Back
Shoulders
OFF
Chest

Sometimes if I feel really motivated I go to the gym on an off day to do some core work for 20-30 mins.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
On deck here brother!!!!

Blackstone Labs | Products
Blackstone Labs 10% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck10

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Lurking .... Look forward to seeing how your body takes to this product.

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
I feel like I am finally recognizing the effects of the PCT4. I have gained right about 2 lbs total since I started it on Jan 14, and it seems like I lost some water. My muscles are looking harder and fuller. I'm still making gains on my workouts, but the progress is pretty normal...I don't really feel stronger than usual, but I do feel like I have a slightly better stamina. I'm excited to see how this progresses and will keep you guys updated!

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I feel like I am finally recognizing the effects of the PCT4. I have gained right about 2 lbs total since I started it on Jan 14, and it seems like I lost some water. My muscles are looking harder and fuller. I'm still making gains on my workouts, but the progress is pretty normal...I don't really feel stronger than usual, but I do feel like I have a slightly better stamina. I'm excited to see how this progresses and will keep you guys updated!
Great feedback, you results thus far are completely on point!!

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
Hey everyone!!! Back to report on my run with PCT4...after about 2 weeks at 2 caps daily, I am definitely feeling an increase in strength!!! I am hit a new PR this week with military press, and I am feeling confident that I might break another PR with pull ups tomorrow :)

I noticed that MDE is being discontinued and that is what I had planned bridging into, so I made sure to place an order before it is gone forever. I am wondering if I can grab another bottle of PCT4 and stay on while I run the MDE or should I just get a bottle of Eradicate and give the PCT4 a break?

So far this has been an incredible run with PCT4 not only have I kept the gains from my previous A1M cycle, but I've been continuing to get even stronger off-cycle. Amazing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The Neck Company Promotions 51