Wicked stayin swole in pct!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I know out be me the weather has a lot to do with the way I eat. May sound stupid to some people but even the wife has been eating less and more on the same days I have? Just a though.
    It could be. I cant remember ever having this prob before. I tried getting stoned a couple times and that didnt even help Im not gona give up though. I'll just fight through it and keep as much size as i can. I've had pr's during pct so its not all bad. Thanx for the insight marms.

2. DAY 27 pct
    I havnt been getting much done in the gym lately because of some virus or something i have. Eod or 3rd day i have had a bad headache,fever,and throwing up. Pisses me off because i lost another 7lbs. I dont even want to look in the mirror. I'm just gona keep my head up and stay pos till this stuff passes.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    DAY 27 pct
    I havnt been getting much done in the gym lately because of some virus or something i have. Eod or 3rd day i have had a bad headache,fever,and throwing up. Pisses me off because i lost another 7lbs. I dont even want to look in the mirror. I'm just gona keep my head up and stay pos till this stuff passes.
    That's all you can do bro. Stay positive things will get better!
    Life's a garden, dig it

4. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    DAY 27 pct
    Well now you will be shredded as hell
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

5. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Well now you will be shredded as hell
    Mr glass half full McCrew! Thanx bro.
    •   

6. DAY 28 pct

PULL UPS WIDE-10x4
    PULL UPS NARROW-10x4
    PUSH UPS WIDE-20x4
    PUSH UPS NARROW-20x4
    DIPS -bw-20x4

I held off on all stimulants today because i'm still not feeling the best. I'm just happy i got some kind of a workout in. I am def leaner after the last few bad days. Hopefully 2moro is better.

7. DAY 30 pct

SHOULDERS/TRAPS

6 ways-10x5
    Military press-10x5
    Arnold press-10x5
    Rear flys-10x5
    BB shrugs behind back-10x5
    Dip shrugs-10x5

Today is the end of my pct. Im not happy with the fact i got sick and lost some weight,but i am still fuller and leaner than when i started. I was just very happy to feel better and get a wo in.
    I want to thank Tanya at Top Secret Nutrition for the chance to log BCAA HYPERBLEND. This stuff def works and was a big benefit in my workouts and my pct. Over all i would give this product a 8/10 for taste,energy,and recovery. Very good product and very good results. I used it as a pwo,during and after wo drink. I am sold on BCAAs and TSN HYPERBLEND will be my go to supp.
    Marms my man,as always Lecheek Ripped Cocktail did me good. One of my favorite supps! This stuff is so universal for all day energy or pwo. I would give this a 8/10 as well. The tropical flavor is good but my fav is Apple Tini, otherwise i would have given it a 8.5/10.
    The AMS AROM X seemed to do its job. I never had any libido related probs at all and my energy was good through out pct.

8. All in all how much weight did you keep?
    Life's a garden, dig it

9. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    All in all how much weight did you keep?
    About 7 lbs and dropped prob 1.5-2% bf. Not bad for all the sickness.

10. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Well done bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it

11. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Well done bro!
    Thnx reg.

12. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    that's still a win in my book! Nice job wicked
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

13. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    that's still a win in my book! Nice job wicked
    I'll take what i can get under the circumstances. Thanx tyga!

14. Nice job keep trucking buddy.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ECA in PCT?
    By Steerike in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-31-2005, 08:20 PM
  2. liver protection in pct...
    By mrorangy in forum Anabolics