iForce's Tropinol XP and me

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I was planing on running an epi cycle but I put it off until springtime so I was in the market for a good test booster. Around 6 months months ago I was going to run a sponsored log of intimadate srt but the caps were all cracked because of a manufacturing issue. I never had a chance to try it but I've been meaning to give Tropinol XP a shot. I usually have something from Iforce in my arsenal Heamavol , Conquer etc.........

I'm currently sitting at :

44 years old
175 LBS 13%BF

I'll be eating a slightly below maintenance diet in a effort to get a bit leaner.

Current supplements :

PES aminoIV

Mr Hyde , Pump HD and Condense in rotation

PES select protein and dymatize casein

working on Big Beyond Belief - a workout program I bought in the early 90's that I stumbled on when cleaning the garage. It's online at this point.

I'll update 3 times a week.
Goal would be to increase strength and lower BF .

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ive been using tropinol this month and the wifey is pretty happy with my behavior.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm in to follow along, i had good success with trop....i hope you mean buy purchasing a workout plan that it came with vhs instructions, spandex and neon colors for days

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
i'm in to follow along, i had good success with trop....i hope you mean buy purchasing a workout plan that it came with vhs instructions, spandex and neon colors for days
I never got that ! Nothing like the outline of Shawn Ray's mule on the cover of every magazine back then.

Google big beyond belief PDF . Some interesting stuff

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope you had a great christmas!

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any updates robla? how is the libido and pumps treating you from the trop?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I just started back on Friday . Got sidetracked with the holidays and 3 cases of bronchitis at my house .

I've noticed some good lasting pumps so far . I'm dosing just as the bottle suggests.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started back on Friday . Got sidetracked with the holidays and 3 cases of bronchitis at my house .

I've noticed some good lasting pumps so far . I'm dosing just as the bottle suggests.
Awesome man, looking forward to a full update!

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

So all 4 pre workout or split 2/2?