Mr. hyde pre workout

DaLegend4445

Awards
I am interested in taking the Mr. Hyde pre workout by Pro Supps. I only thing I'm concerned about is my NCAA drug test. How long will it take Hyde to be completely out of my system? If I stop 1 week before I get tested will I be ok? I know I don't have to worry about the caffeine but what about Hordenine HCl and N-methyltyramine? Looking forward to hearing from you guys

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Think 500mg of Caffeine in your system will pop a positive on a drug test

http://www.drugfreesport.com/newsroom/insight.asp?VolID=50&TopicID=7

seen someone fail on C-4 before, and Razor X but Hyde, and Mr. Hyde Ive known guys get away with it. Is it really worth it?

Also if its just a piss test I think youd be fine stopping a few days prior to be safe and if oral swap ehhh it gets complicated. Just depends on the procedure used I guess. Hope that helps a bit

I personally think you would get more out of assault for sport usage

DaLegend4445

Awards
If I stop taking it I a week in advance I will be fine with a caffeine. It's a urine test so do you think I'll be fine stopping a week prior to the test?

Also is assault a good preworkout? I feel like it's not that good but never used it before, people say mr. Hyde and c4 are better

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I stop taking it I a week in advance I will be fine with a caffeine. It's a urine test so do you think I'll be fine stopping a week prior to the test? Also is assault a good preworkout? I feel like it's not that good but never used it before, people say mr. Hyde and c4 are better
You feel like it's not that good yet you haven't tried it? How does that work?

Mr. Hyde is practically just caffeine. If you were to pick out of those three, go with C4.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
NCAA dot always give a day in advance I've tested kids the morning of at 6am/ Def depends on the school but I wouldn't risk anything that close

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
NCAA dot always give a day in advance I've tested kids the morning of at 6am/ Def depends on the school but I wouldn't risk anything that close
Does not* mobile issues lol