FL3Xing and pumping with Max Pump

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big thanks to Montego for having Finaflex hook me up with a bottle of Max Pump to try out!
Yes, I was a skeptic, and now Montego wants to make me a believer. I'll be taking this daily, even on my off days as I've been told it takes a few days to notice the effects.
Max Pump is betaine nitrate for those wondering. Nitrates=pumps, which is exactly what I'm after!

I was sick for over a week straight, and I decided to look at my time off from the gym as a good way to transition between training styles. I will be trying my hand at DC training for the first time.
Let's see how Max Pump treats me.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My split will look like this:

A Workouts

Chest
1 Flat Bench
3 Incline Smith Press
5 Hammer Strength Press

Shoulders
1 Upright Bar Rows
3 Smith Shoulder Press
5 Rear Delt Rows (Need something to fall back on, shoulder still doesn't like free pressing movements since my injury)

Triceps
1 Close Grip Smith Press
3 Weighted Dips
5 Hammer Strength Tricep Pressdowns

Back (Width)
1 Weighted Pull Ups
3 Hammer Strength Pulldowns
5 Close Grip Lat Pulldowns

Back (Thickness)
1 Bent Over Bar Rows
3 Rack Pulls
5 Deads or Seated Cable Rows (T-Handle)

B Workouts

Biceps
2 Barbell Curls
4 Smith Drag Curls
6 Seated DB Curls

Forearms
2 Hammer Curls
4 Wrist Curls
6 Rope Curls

Calves
2 Toe Press
4 Seated Raises
6 Standing Raises

Hamstrings
2 Seated Leg Curls
4 Straight Leg Deadlifts
6 Lying Leg Curls

Quads
2 Squats
4 Leg Press
6 Hack Squats

Day 1, Nov. 18th
Took 4 caps of Max Pump, went and hit Workout A1.
I love the whole rest/pause idea, I'm sore as hell today still!

Will be hitting Workout B1 today.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here for pumps!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for following guys!

Looks like I'll be changing my leg routine.
My meniscus injury from a year ago is acting up again thanks to going heavy. Tried warming up on my way up to 800 on leg press and at 405 I felt the pain come on. Lowered the weight to try and warm up some more and just couldn't shake it :(

I've been advised to take a week off from legs and I'll be taking my joint supports.
Then after that maybe some front squats and good mornings.

The rest of today's workout went fantastic though! Think I started to get a good pump until my knee acted up.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for following guys!

Looks like I'll be changing my leg routine.
My meniscus injury from a year ago is acting up again thanks to going heavy. Tried warming up on my way up to 800 on leg press and at 405 I felt the pain come on. Lowered the weight to try and warm up some more and just couldn't shake it :(

I've been advised to take a week off from legs and I'll be taking my joint supports.
Then after that maybe some front squats and good mornings.

The rest of today's workout went fantastic though! Think I started to get a good pump until my knee acted up.
Just two days in? Shhhhyyyyyt. Man you ain't see nothing yet lol. Keep an eye on endurance and lactic acid buffering. Those two things IMO are even better then the pumps and the pumps are wicked.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just two days in? Shhhhyyyyyt. Man you ain't see nothing yet lol. Keep an eye on endurance and lactic acid buffering. Those two things IMO are even better then the pumps and the pumps are wicked.
I'm glad you pointed out endurance and lactic acid buffering.
A proper DC protocol calls for cardio on all non lifting days.
Light cardio, but before this I was at zero cardio lol.

How excited are you to say "told ya so!" when this stuff kicks in full gear?? Haha...

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad you pointed out endurance and lactic acid buffering.
A proper DC protocol calls for cardio on all non lifting days.
Light cardio, but before this I was at zero cardio lol.

How excited are you to say "told ya so!" when this stuff kicks in full gear?? Haha...
Oh....I've already got the sign made :) this is also a reason why we have the small ten serving size sample bottles. One dose just didn't go the product justice.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I'm back from a long birthday weekend. Sorry for my absence.
Things are getting interesting now I think.

Thursday I had a good birthday workout with 4 caps of Max Pump.

I hit incline smith press 205x8, rest pause 4, 3 and a static hold for 10 seconds.
Shoulder seems to be bothering me less now that I've upped the joint support for my knee.
Upright bar rows 135x8, rest pause 4, 2 and static hold for 10.

At this point my delts were looking pretty vascular.

Hammer strength tricep pressdown (similar to dips, awesome machine!) 305x9 rest pause 4, 3.

Weighted pull ups 45x7, rest pause 4, 2, body weight for 8.

Seated close grip cable rows... Need to go back and see how much weight I was pulling, but it was the whole stack.

Thursday I felt more pumped than usual. Saturday I noticed more vascularity at rest when I'm not at the gym. I ended up doing 30 minutes of stationary bike at moderate pace Saturday too.

I'll post tonight's workout in the morning. Goodnight!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uhhhhhhhh huh........ *gets ready*

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mondays workout:

4 caps Max Pump and some caffeine and gym time!

Standing barbell curls
115x8, 4, 3

DB Hammer curls
70x9, 4, 4

Seated ham curls
160x8, 4, 4

Seated calf raises
90x20 (5 second negative, 5 stretch, explode and hold for 5)

Seated leg extensions
180x12, 100x20

Tried a body weight squat to test out my knee before this workout and it wasn't happening so I went with extensions.

I had probably the best pump since starting this log on Monday. After my forearms and biceps my arms were blowing up and had some nice vascarity.

I forgot all about the awesome arm pump I had after I completed legs though lol. Nitrates+ leg day= dry heaving!
Thought I was going to hurl. Managed to hold it in and waddle out of the gym where I slipped on ice all the way to my car lol.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ugh! How are ya gonna get so unlucky as to slip on ice after leg day? Lol crazy

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know... That's pretty much how I looked

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wednesday:
Popped 4 caps Max Pump, 200mg caffeine, hit the gym.

Flat Bench:
245x9, 4, 3, static hold for 10 seconds

Hammer strength tricep pressdown:
310x10, 4, 2 (PR)

Upright bar row:
140x10, 4, 3, static hold for 8 (another PR)

Seated cable rows:
Whole stack x10, 4, 3, static hold for 10

Lat pull down machine:
Stack x10, 4, 3

Cable crunches:
150x20, 15

Had a great pump after chest and arms and noticed a very quick onset to a pump in my arms after a couple warmup sets on back. Becoming more vascular during my workouts I think.

Do any of you guys do extreme stretching? If not you should start! And take nitrates lol.
The main thing I don't like about DC training is I don't get to sport an insane pump all workout. It starts to slowly fade when I work my way into the lower back and leg exercises.
But I finally started my extreme stretching with this workout... And I'm glad I did!

Weighed stretches for all targeted muscles groups for a solid minute on each and my pump was back full force lol. I'm gonna need to take some selfies.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Max Pump is legit. I loved it.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The dynamic stretching with DC it's in fact da bomb.

So what's the verdict so far Flex?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The dynamic stretching with DC it's in fact da bomb.

So what's the verdict so far Flex?
The verdict thus far:

After the 5 day mark you spoke of, I did start to notice a pump. More subtle at first but the longer I take it the more I feel a pump and can rule out placebo.
I take it about 30 minutes before the gym and when I first get there, my veins are already sticking out more than usual. The pump is usually achieved during my warm up sets, and I'd say it lasts a while judging from the fact that it comes back just as strong after my stretching.

Hoping that it starts to do something for my cardio too because I'm not a cardio guy!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I've been setting PR's every workout this far!
Let's say it's a combination of a new program and my newly restored excitement for lifting, thanks to trying out my new supplement Max Pump.

I'll be doing some extra bicep work in tonight's workout to try and get a good selfy lol.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I've been setting PR's every workout this far!
Let's say it's a combination of a new program and my newly restored excitement for lifting, thanks to trying out my new supplement Max Pump.

I'll be doing some extra bicep work in tonight's workout to try and get a good selfy lol.
Could be some Max Pump pr's! Have you noticed the lactic acid buffering effects? I guess with DC training it wouldn't be as noticeable though....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could be some Max Pump pr's! Have you noticed the lactic acid buffering effects? I guess with DC training it wouldn't be as noticeable though....
I actually am feeling less sore the day after a workout. I know with DC the volume isn't crazy but those rest pause sets past failure were killing me the next day at first.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I actually am feeling less sore the day after a workout. I know with DC the volume isn't crazy but those rest pause sets past failure were killing me the next day at first.
yeah if you are doing that program right, it's amazing how sore you can get with such little volume isn't it

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friday 12/6
I hit more PR's :)

Hammer strength tricep pressdowns I managed 320x10
Upright rows I got 145x10
Flat Bench I got 245x11

The pump was very obvious that day, and the more I stick to the stretches at the end, the more I'm noticing there is more than just a normal every day pump going on. The pump is STRONG.

Monday 12/9, even more PR's :)

Since I reached a plateau with standing bar curls, I switched to standing DB curls.

DB Curls:
65'sx10, 5, 3

Reverse bar curls:
90x14, 6, 5 (gonna have to up that!)

Hamstring curls:
160x10, 4, 4

Seated calf raises:
115x20 slowwww reps

Leg extensions:
190x10, 150x12, 120x15 vomit in hands, limp to bathroom (jk, but very close lol)

Reverse curls are FUN when you're getting a good pump! I found myself making what could be mistaken as sex noises every rep lol. "Oh, yeah, that's it" couldn't help myself, they were hitting the spot!

Is anyone else seeing PR's left and right or am I a special case?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would also like to say that after my workout last night I went to a birthday dinner at a Japanese place.
I had the hibachi steak and shrimp which everyone took most of their leftover home. I finished all of mine in the time it took them to give up on theirs lol.
I also had a sea evil sushi roll which if I remember correctly is octopus and eel. The soup and salad went down in a bite or two, and my red bean ice cream was pretty fantastic. Then I treated myself to a Java Stout to cap things off.

Of course I took a GDA before hand. Even got the gf to take one. Can't eat that much food and feel good about it without cheating a little ;)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the little cheats in life that make life fun :)

Glad the all day pump is hitting you now. Feeling full all day is super!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the little cheats in life that make life fun :)

Glad the all day pump is hitting you now. Feeling full all day is super!
It really is lol.

And just in case anyone was wondering, it enhances other aspects of a man's life too. Which I won't get into.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It really is lol.

And just in case anyone was wondering, it enhances other aspects of a man's life too. Which I won't get into.
Nitrate boners! Boioioioioing! Lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rep it out to failure!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Nitrate boners! Boioioioioing! Lol
do they just come random? I'm starting max pump myself and usually have to go to work after i lift and dont really want a Boner while at work.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah not random lol. Can just tell a difference.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do they just come random? I'm starting max pump myself and usually have to go to work after i lift and dont really want a Boner while at work.
Why would you not want a boner?
Never trust a fart, never waste a boner.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you stay in the produce section, you'll be fine. I keep cucumbers in my pocket too.
I keep those baby dill pickles...just sayin

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow I'm gone for a week and come back to a thread about boners! Lol.

Today is my last day with Max-Pump.
I'll share my last day experience with you all after the gym.
I plan on going out with a bang! Curls curls curls lol.

As for my recent experiences, I'm at the point now where I am 100% certain in where my pumps and vascularity are coming from. Some days it was a little touch and go but like everyone has been saying, the more you take it the more prominent it gets.

Wednesday I did my first 135 lb curl lol. It was more for fun than anything. Sticking with the DC protocol I've been PR'ing in every lift. Instead of sticking with my 10 rep max I busted out 5 with 135.
Getting crazy pumps on low rep sets is uncommon for me but damn it feels good.

The lift I feel most proud about is actually my hammer strength dip press.

Starting my bottle of Max Pump I think I was at 305 for 10 reps and yesterday I busted out 10 reps with 335!

I'm gonna miss the all day pump, it's nice having that feeling after a cycle when you are flattening out and losing vascularity.
This if the most pumped I've looked since mid October :)

Time to go get one last workout in....

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awaiting the final review :) did I send you our rating scale? If not here it is.

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

MAX PUMP
1) This product produced great Vascularity/Pump
2) This product produced great Muscle Endurance/Stamina
3) This product improved Muscle Strength
4) This product improved Overall Physical Performance
5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Wow I'm gone for a week and come back to a thread about boners! Lol. Today is my last day with Max-Pump. I'll share my last day experience with you all after the gym. I plan on going out with a bang! Curls curls curls lol. As for my recent experiences, I'm at the point now where I am 100% certain in where my pumps and vascularity are coming from. Some days it was a little touch and go but like everyone has been saying, the more you take it the more prominent it gets. Wednesday I did my first 135 lb curl lol. It was more for fun than anything. Sticking with the DC protocol I've been PR'ing in every lift. Instead of sticking with my 10 rep max I busted out 5 with 135. Getting crazy pumps on low rep sets is uncommon for me but damn it feels good. The lift I feel most proud about is actually my hammer strength dip press. Starting my bottle of Max Pump I think I was at 305 for 10 reps and yesterday I busted out 10 reps with 335! I'm gonna miss the all day pump, it's nice having that feeling after a cycle when you are flattening out and losing vascularity. This if the most pumped I've looked since mid October :) Time to go get one last workout in....
great job!! im excited to start this. i bought one bottle and will be dosing 4 pills a day currently on 3rd day

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great job!! im excited to start this. i bought one bottle and will be dosing 4 pills a day currently on 3rd day
Yeah buddy! Around day five you still notice some big changes happening. Make sure you are taking it on off days as well btw.

On my off days I like to take it pre bed so I have the nitrates stacked up closer to my next session, and I notice some nutrient repartitoning as well as morning vascularity. Love it!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on my second day back on Max Pump... dosed mine last night (was an off day), and then this morning before my workout. Can't wait for day 4-5. Montana is on the money!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i got a question. would caffeine negate the effects of max pump being that it's a constrictor? i want the energy from caffeine but dont want to short myself on a great pump either. what do you all think?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i got a question. would caffeine negate the effects of max pump being that it's a constrictor? i want the energy from caffeine but dont want to short myself on a great pump either. what do you all think?
No as it is a great stacker with Stimul8 and Ignite2. Both have caffeine.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Caffeine can increase vascularity actually so you're good to go.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well my friday workout had to get moved to saturday, so since I told myself I would go out with a bang, that's what I did. Needed a break from that freaking DC protocol anyways lol.

Preacher curls:
105x10, 5, 3

Low pulley behind the back cable curls:
50x18, 50x12, 40x10, 30 for 5 extremely slow reps

Arms were about ready to explode at this point. My forearms looked like roadmaps and my brachial veins looked like garden hoses coming out of my arms.

Run the rack hammer curls from 55 down to 20

And now at this point my forearms were so pumped I couldn't even hold on to the bar shrugging 135, so I had to bust out the wrist straps early!

Shrugs:
405x10, 5, 4
315x10
225x10
135x12

Vascularity in my delts very noticeable at this point

Then I hit some hamstring curls and started to get sick so I had to leave lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Giving this product a 5 and posting up a final review soon!