BEASTIN IT!!! With Formutech ENDURANCE!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Looking gigantic dude!
    Thanks man! Slowly gettin there!


  2. Friday - Lower Hypertrophy Day (Hybrid Cycle) (10-50 reps)

    Hybrid Daily Warm Ups 2
    *Full ROM

    -10 close grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -walking leg stretches
    -10 wide grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -10 to 12 hip swings
    -10 close grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -side laterals (55x9 on upperbody days / 45x15 on lowerbody days)
    -10 wide grip pullups into shoulder db presses (25x10)
    -close stance leg press (2 pps x 30 / 15 toes straight into 15 toes pointed out at 45 degrees)
    -any grip pulldowns (105x20)OR other machine behind the head (4x20) into shoulder db presses (25x10)

    WOKE UP AMPED UP!!!! TIME TO BEAST ANOTHER SESSION!!!! THIS IS HARDCORE!!!!

    CONSTANT TENSION/No pause at top - Close stance V Squat (face machine, bottom out on every rep)- 4 sets
    20-30 reps
    2 plates x 22
    2 plates x 22
    12-15 reps
    4 plates x 15
    4 plates x 15

    Close stance leg press- 4 sets
    Toes Straight
    (20-30 reps) 2 100's + 12 plates x 26
    (30-50 reps) 2 100's + 10 plates x 38
    Toes Out - 1.5 Reps (8-12 reps)
    2 100's + 12 plates x 10
    2 100's + 12 plates x 10

    BLOOD VOLUME OUT THE AZZ!!!! QUADS ARE BURSTIN AT THE F#$KIN SEEMS!!!!!

    Somersault squats- 4 sets
    Toes Straight (8-12 reps)
    65 ps x 12
    67.5 ps x 8
    67.5 ps x 8
    67.5 ps x 8

    Laying Leg Curls (pause at top and bottom of every rep)- 4 sets
    12-15 reps
    155 x 13
    155 x 13
    15-25 reps
    110 x 17
    110 x 17

    RIPPIN THIS SHYT APART!!!!!! INTENSITY IS BOILING IN MY VEINS!!!!

    Standing Single Leg Curl Circuit (up till hard hamstring contraction)- 4 sets
    12-20 reps
    25 x 16
    25 x 16
    20-30 reps
    20 x 22
    8-10 reps
    70 x 10

    Single leg glute cable extension (body leaning forward at 45 degree angle)- 2 sets
    12-20 reps
    50 x 16
    8-10 reps
    80 x 9

    No way you can handle this!!!! NO WAAAY YOU CAN KEEP UP!!!!

    BPAK superset CIRCUIT - Seated Calf Press superset (toes out into standing bodyweight toes straight, pause at top and bottom of every rep)- 4 sets
    Pause at top and bottom of every rep - 10-15 reps seated / AMAP standing
    2 plates + 2 25's x 15 into 26
    2 plates + 2 25's x 15 into 26
    Pump reps - 15-50 reps
    2 plates + 2 25's x 21 into 21
    2 plates + 2 25's x 21 into 21

    Timed FULL EXTENSION leg press machine calf press- 3 sets 40 seconds -1 min 10 seconds
    Normal
    Lvl 10 x 58 seconds
    Lvl 10 x 58 seconds
    Forced Stretch
    Lvl 10 x 1 min 2 seconds

    time for something Ive never done before...time for a MAJOR STRIP SET....TIME FOR PAAAAAAIN!!!!!

    Squats- Strip Set with minimal break between sets (drop 1 plate each drop) - 8 reps per
    Normal
    430 x 8
    2 count in hole
    315 x 8
    3 count in hole
    225 x 8
    5 count in hole
    135 x 8

    NON STRAPPED Smith Machine Double Shrug (20 front into 20 back circuit = 1 rep)- 1 set of 1-3 reps
    225 x 1.5

    Took some pics of the legs and I gotta say...once they get leaner...THE GAME WILL CHANGE...not posting up pics until they are on an ENTIRELY new level...GUNNA DROP JAWS


    Current Supplement Logs
    Formutech ENDURANCE (Melon) - BCAA - Intraworkout
    Taste: 10/10 - Wanna drink this all day!
    Mixability: 10/10 - Never a problem!
    Effectiveness: 10/10 - Couldnt be better!
    •   
       


  3. Saturday - Upper Hypertrophy Day (Hybrid Cycle) (8-50 reps)

    Hybrid Daily Warm Ups 2
    *Full ROM

    -10 close grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -walking leg stretches
    -10 wide grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -10 to 12 hip swings
    -10 close grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -side laterals (55x9 on upperbody days / 45x15 on lowerbody days)
    -10 wide grip pullups into shoulder db presses (25x10)
    -close stance leg press (2 pps x 30 / 15 toes straight into 15 toes pointed out at 45 degrees)
    -any grip pulldowns (105x20)OR other machine behind the head (4x20) into shoulder db presses (25x10)

    rolled outta bed at 1AM like I do everyday...WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE!!!! CRUSHED homework, edited videos, ate, and off to the gym...off to home...OFF TO MY F#%KIN OFFICE!!!!

    Flat Barbell Bench- 3 sets Touch and go
    10-12 reps
    225 x 10
    TUT (30-60 count)
    225 x 33 count
    225 x 39 count

    Incline DB press- 2 sets of 12-15 reps
    55 x 12
    55 x 12

    RUSHING AROUND THIS GYM!!!! PUMP IS ALREADY MAKIN MY SKIN WANNA BURST!!!!

    Cable Flys (at chest lvl 10)- 3 sets of 15-30 reps
    Top down
    50 x 16
    Chest (lvl 10)
    50 x 16
    Lowest up
    30 x 16

    Width work- 5 sets
    10-12 reps - Tight Form Reset Pull ups (full deloaded stretch at bottom of every rep and up till top of bar touches wall)
    Bodyweight x 11
    Bodyweight x 11
    Timed (40-70 seconds)
    135 x 52 seconds
    135 x 52 seconds
    Forced Drop Set
    210 x 12 dropped 150 x 12

    MMC IS OUTTA THIS WORLD!!!! PRS ON EVERY SET OF EVERY EXERCISE...YOU KNOW HOW I ROLL!!!

    Kikel Style Pendlay Rows- 3 sets
    Overhand - Max Effort Set (6-8 reps, pinkys on second ring, elbows in)
    325 x 6
    Overhand Wide (8-10 reps, pinkys on last ring, elbows out)
    225 x 10
    225 x 10

    Side laterals- 6 sets
    Forced Loose Form DB (8-15 reps)
    95 x 8
    95 x 8
    Standing single arm DB kept at sides (12-15 reps)
    40 x 12
    40 x 12
    Bodyweight arm speed side laterals
    0 x 30
    0 x 30

    MORE BLOOD!!! MORE PAIN!!!! MORE GROWTH!!! BLEEDIN FROM THE MOUTH LIKE A DAMN ANIMAL!!!!

    Front machine Face rope pulls (palms down, pull above head)- 4 sets
    Loose form to forehead (20-30 reps)
    110 x 30
    120 x 20
    5 count pause to overhead (8-10 reps, strict form)
    120 x 8
    120 x 8

    Triceps- 5 sets
    Weighted Dips (8-10 reps)
    +70 x 10
    Skullcrushers (12-15 reps)
    50 x 12
    50 x 12
    Front Machine Rope cable kickbacks (15-20 reps)
    20 x 20
    30 x 15

    arms are a MAJOR WEAKPOINT on my physique...TIRED OF IT...NOT STANDING FOR IT...STARTING TO HIT THESE HARDER THAN EVER!!! WATCH ME GROOOOW!!!

    Biceps- 5 sets
    Barbell curl (8-10 reps, 45 lb bar)
    85 x 8
    85 x 8
    Standing both arm twisting db curls (12-15 reps)
    35 x 12
    Machine preacher curl (15-20 reps)
    50 x 20
    65 x 15

    Front machine Single arm cable Forearm work pulling from bottom on all sets- 6 sets
    curl with extension (15-20 reps)
    30 x 16
    Palms up wrist curl (15-20 reps)
    60 x 17
    60 x 17
    Palms downs wrist curl (10-30 reps)
    20 x 11
    20 x 11

    people come into the gym...stared at me...AND WALKED RIGHT BACK OUT!!! I OWN THIS PLACE!!! GTFO OF MY WAY OR PREPARE FOR WAR!!! MOVIN WEIGHT LIKE A FREIGHT TRUCK!!!

    Hanging leg raises- 1 set AMAP
    44

    Machine crunch- 2 sets
    (10-15 reps) 160 x 10
    (20-30 reps) 130 x 24

    Hands on bench Vacuums (squeeze as hard as possible)- 1 set
    48 seconds

    ...I keep posting this side shot because it was a MAJOR weak shot for me at my last show...this best shows my progression of thickness added...this is pathetic...you haven't seen anything yet...



    Current Supplement Logs
    Formutech ENDURANCE (Melon) - BCAA - Intraworkout
    Taste: 10/10 - Not getting old after almost 2 weeks!
    Mixability: 10/10 - Still mixing great!
    Effectiveness: 10/10 - Recovering better than ever before!!!!!

  4. Monday - Lower MAX EFFORT (Hybrid Cycle) - VOLUME DAY (1-5 rep range, put weaker movement first with more volume to focus on that particular lift)

    Hybrid Daily Warm Ups 2
    *Full ROM

    -10 close grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -walking leg stretches
    -10 wide grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -10 to 12 hip swings
    -10 close grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -side laterals (55x9 on upperbody days / 45x15 on lowerbody days)
    -10 wide grip pullups into shoulder db presses (25x10)
    -close stance leg press (2 pps x 30 / 15 toes straight into 15 toes pointed out at 45 degrees)
    -any grip pulldowns (105x20)OR other machine behind the head (4x20) into shoulder db presses (25x10)

    I would have never progressed this offseason if I never tried anything new...TODAY STARTS A NEW CYCLE OF INSANITY...TODAY STARTS A NEW CYCLE OF F#%KIN GROOOOOWTH!!!!!!! LETS GET INSAAAAANE!!!!

    Short break between sets (roughly
    30-60 seconds) Sumo Deadlifts- 20 sets of singles
    405 x 1
    405 x 1
    405 x 1
    405 x 1
    405 x 1
    405 x 1
    405 x 1
    405 x 1
    405 x 1
    405 x 1
    ----------------
    405 x 1
    405 x 1
    405 x 1
    405 x 1
    405 x 1
    405 x 1
    405 x 1
    405 x 1
    405 x 1
    405 x 1

    20 F#$KING SETS WITH BARELY ANY REST IN BETWEEN!!!! THIS IS HOW WE OVERLOAD IN THIS BITCH!!!!

    Short break between sets (roughly 30-60 seconds) Low Bar Back Squats- 10 sets of singles
    405 x 1
    405 x 1
    405 x 1
    405 x 1
    405 x 1
    405 x 1
    405 x 1
    405 x 1
    405 x 1
    405 x 1

    4 PLATES FOR 10 SETS AFTER 20 SETS OF DEADLIFTS??? WHO ELSE DOES THIS?!?!!? NO ONE!!! NO ONE CAN KEEP UP!!!!

    Slow Tempo Quad Sweep Partials - Close stance leg press (short ROM for quad sweeps with no glute/hamstring emphasis)- 4 sets of 3-5 reps
    Toes Straight
    2 100's + 23 plates x 5
    2 100's + 23 plates x 5
    Toes Pointed Out at 45 Degrees
    2 100's + 23 plates x 5
    2 100's + 23 plates x 5

    Smith Machine Somersault squats (holding onto front of machine)- 2 sets 3-5 reps
    5:5:5 tempo (keep tension at bottom)
    230 x 5
    230 x 5

    VOLUME UPON VOLUME!!! GTFO!!!!! THIS IS MY HOME!!!!! MY GOD DAMN SANCTUARY!!!!

    Timed Weighted GHR (full ROM)- 3 sets of 2-5 reps
    +12.5 x 3
    10 second break
    +12.5 x 3
    10 second break
    +12.5 x 3

    Paused and hard contraction at top of every rep - Single Glute press curcuit- 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    Lvl 18 x 4
    Lvl 18 x 4
    Lvl 18 x 4

    Seated calf press- 6 sets of 2-5 reps
    Toes Straight - 1.5 Reps Lengthened
    4 plates + 2 15's x 2
    4 plates + 2 15's x 2
    4 plates + 2 15's x 2
    Toes Striaght - 1.5 Reps Shortened
    4 plates + 2 15's x 2
    4 plates + 2 15's x 2
    4 plates + 2 15's x 2

    CRUSHIN THESE CALVES!!!!! IM THE F#$KING KIIIING!!!!! IM NEVER GUNNA TAKE OF MY CROOOOOWN!!!!!

    Standing smith machine calf press on to big toe- 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    5:5:5 tempo
    225 x 5
    315 x 5
    405 x 3

    Pulldown scapula retractions- 3 sets of 3-6 reps
    150 x 6
    180 x 6
    210 x 6

    ...Goal with this new training cycle is to cycle my max effort days switching off every week between VOLUME and HEAVY Max Effort Days...PREPARE FOR GROWTH...

    Wish I woulda flexed my other delt




    Current Supplement Logs
    Formutech ENDURANCE (Melon) - BCAA - Intraworkout
    Taste: 10/10 - Easily my favorite tasting supplement!
    Mixability: 8/10 - Kinda clumped up a bit on me today but overall smooth!
    Effectiveness: 10/10 - HUUUGE day today so we'll see how much this helps me recover tomorrow morning!

  5. Tuesday - Upper MAX EFFORT (Hybrid Cycle) - VOLUME DAY (1-5 rep range, put weaker movement first with more volume to focus on that particular lift, only change volume and weight on big 4)

    Hybrid Daily Warm Ups 2
    *Full ROM

    -10 close grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -walking leg stretches
    -10 wide grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -10 to 12 hip swings
    -10 close grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -side laterals (55x9 on upperbody days / 45x15 on lowerbody days)
    -10 wide grip pullups into shoulder db presses (25x10)
    -close stance leg press (2 pps x 30 / 15 toes straight into 15 toes pointed out at 45 degrees)
    -any grip pulldowns (105x20)OR other machine behind the head (4x20) into shoulder db presses (25x10)

    4+ inches of snow outside burying my car...NO PROBLEM...I dont care if I have to hike to the gym...DETERMINATION...NEVER GUNNA STOP ME...

    Short break between sets (roughly
    30-60 seconds) Flat Bench- 10 sets of singles (5:2:1 tempo)
    255 x 1
    255 x 1
    255 x 1
    255 x 1
    255 x 1
    255 x 1
    255 x 1
    255 x 1
    255 x 1
    255 x 1

    barely ANY breaks in between!!!! CRUSHIN THIS WEAK AZZ BENCH!!!! NOW IM IN THE ZONE!!!!

    30 degree Incline db press (on already bent bench, down and touch armpits on every rep)- 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    100 x 3
    100 x 3
    100 x 3

    Pec Deck Flys (open grip, seat lvl 8)- 3 sets of 4-6 reps
    250 x 6
    265 x 6
    265 x 6

    BIG PUUMP!!!! STRENGTH IS BLOWIN OFF THE F#$KIN CHARTS!!!!

    Bounce onto bench on every rep - Short break between sets (roughly
    30-60 seconds) Loose form overhand barbell rows below the knee (middle finger on first ring)- 10 sets of triples
    315 x 3
    315 x 3
    315 x 3
    315 x 3
    315 x 3
    315 x 3
    315 x 3
    315 x 3
    315 x 3
    315 x 3

    SMAAAAASHING THIS BACK!!! LATS GOTTA GET WIDER!!!! LATS GOTTA GET THICKER!!!! FEELIN LIKE A F#$KIN ANIMAL!!!!

    Wide Grip Width Work- 6 sets of 2-5 reps
    Tight Form Reset Pull ups (full deloaded stretch at bottom of every rep and up till top of bar touches wall)
    Wide grip:
    +1 plate x 5
    +1 plate x 4
    Close grip:
    +1 plate x 5
    +1 plate x 5
    Loose Form Below Nose Pulldowns
    270 x 4
    270 x 4

    Loose form DB side lateral rest pause sets (sets of 6 until unable to get 6)- 1 set with 30 count in between sets with 3-6 reps
    105 x 5
    20 count arm laterals into 10 count rest
    105 x 5
    20 count arm laterals into 10 count rest
    105 x 5
    20 count arm laterals into 10 count rest

    Seated db shoulder press- 3 sets of 4-6 reps
    55 x 6
    55 x 6
    55 x 6

    tryin new things and FORCING THIS BODY TO GROW!!!! PROWLING AROUND THE GYM!!!! IM A LION!!!! THIS IS MY JUNGLE!!!!

    Paused - Standing reverse rear delt pec deck- 3 sets of 4-6 reps
    190 x 4
    190 x 4
    190 x 4

    Triceps- 5 sets
    Weighted dips (2-5 reps)
    +90 x 4
    +90 x 4
    Single overhand cable pressdown (4-6 reps)
    60 x 6
    70 x 3
    Explosive Rope kickbacks
    60 x 4

    HAT DOWN EYES UP!!!! UPPER BODY IS REACHING A NEW LEVEL!!!!

    Biceps- 6 sets of 3-4 reps per arm
    Alternating DB curls squeezing hard at top of every rep (focus on twisting)
    55 x 4
    55 x 4
    5 count pause - Single Arm High curl (highest setting, standing at side, curling behind head)
    80 x 4
    80 x 4
    Both arm twisting DB incline curl (keep elbows back, drag curl principles)
    40 x 5
    40 x 5

    Pause at tops of all reps and squeeze - Chris Jones Barbell standing wrist curl ss reverse curl into extension (no thumb grip curling up and in)- 4 sets of 5-8 reps
    Front CJ
    65 x 6 5
    65 x 6 5
    Back CJ
    65 x 6 5
    65 x 6 5

    you dont work forearms or abs???? WATCH MINE DWARF YOURS ON STAGE...IM LEAVING NOTHING TO CHANCE!!! IM CRUSHIN IT ALL!!!!

    Decline db bent leg raise crunch- 3 sets of 4-6 reps
    +30 x 6
    +30 x 6
    +30 x 6

    Vacuums- 1 set
    Squeezing as hard as possible (hands over head)
    1 min 2 seconds

    Machine crunches- 3 sets of 4-6 reps
    230 x 6
    230 x 6
    230 x 6

    ...Pushing it to new levels EVERY.DAMN.DAY...




    Current Supplement Logs
    Formutech ENDURANCE (Melon) - BCAA - Intraworkout
    Taste: 10/10 - MMMMM!!!!
    Mixability: 10/10 - Even my dextrose is smooth in here!
    Effectiveness: 10/10 - Recovered completely from yesterday's BIG session! REALLY impressed!!!


    Formutech Endurance Vlog #4 - Review After 2 Weeks
    •   
       


  6. this log kicks ass, seriously! putting in the work brother, great job in here!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    this log kicks ass, seriously! putting in the work brother, great job in here!
    Couldn't agree more
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  8. Im glad you guys are enjoying it!!! Only going to improve!

  9. Wednesday - Lower Hybrid - Quad Sweep Emphasis (Hybrid Cycle - Hybrid Days focus on weakpoints) (4-10 rep range)

    Hybrid Daily Warm Ups 2
    *Full ROM
    *incline db presses or HS incline press (2 plates x 8)

    -5 min elliptical warm up (around 55 RPM)
    -10 close grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -walking leg stretches
    -10 wide grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -10 to 12 hip swings
    -10 close grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -side laterals (55x9 on upperbody days / 45x16 on lowerbody days)
    -10 wide grip pullups into shoulder db presses (25x10)
    -close stance leg press (2 pps x 32 / 16 toes straight into 16 toes pointed out at 45 degrees) OR V Squat close stance facing (0x20)
    -any grip pulldowns (120x15) OR other machine behind the head (5
    60x20) into shoulder db presses (25x10)

    C4 and ENDURANCE into the shakers, out the door, thru the snow, and to the gym...began warming up on the treadmill to help bring more bloodflow into my lower body...the whole time Im listening to Rob Bailey's new songs...the one line says "this is not last year...and I am not done here"...and hits home with me...last year I was small, weak, and had not accomplished as many goals as I have today...THIS IS NOT LAST YEAR...I AM NO LONGER THE SAME PERSON I WAS...I AM BETTER...I AM SMARTER...I AM STRONGER...AND IM MORE F#$KING INTENSE THAN EVER!!!!!!!!

    Front Squats- 3 sets of 4-6 reps
    Warm ups
    135 x 6
    225 x 3
    295 x 1
    Normal
    310 x 5
    2 count Pause in Hole
    275 x 4
    5 count Pause in Hole
    250 x 4

    Deloaded Conventional Deadlifts (end of smooth bar in middle of feet, middle fingers on first ring)- 3 sets of 4-6 reps
    440 x 4
    440 x 4
    440 x 4

    CRUSHING THESE WEAKER MOVEMENTS!!!!! NEARLY RAN UP TO THE BAR AND RIPPED IT OFF THE F#$KIN RACK AND FLOOR!!!!!

    15 count break between sets - Close stance leg press quad sweep partials- 6 sets
    Toes Pointed Straight (4-10 reps)
    2 100's + 18 plates x 6
    2 100's + 18 plates x 6
    2 100's + 18 plates x 6
    2 100's + 18 plates x 6
    Toes Pointed Out At 45 Degrees - Single Leg Circuit (8-10 reps)
    2 100's + 4 45's x 8
    2 100's + 4 45's x 8

    Slow and Controlled Somersaut squats- 2 sets of 40-50 seconds
    Toes Straight
    150 x 43 seconds
    150 x 43 seconds

    Seated leg curl- 2 sets of 8-10 reps
    220 x 8
    (1.5 reps shortened) 160 x 9

    BARELY ANY REST BETWEEN SETS!!! I HAVE NO USE FOR REST!!! I HAVE NO NEED!!!! I THRIVE ON PRESSURE!!! I THRIVE ON PROGRESSION!!!!!

    Heels touching/legs close together - Lying leg curl- 2 sets of 8-10 reps
    170 x 8
    (paused at top and bottom) 110 x 9

    Standing Single Leg curls- 2 sets of 8-10 reps
    75 x 9
    75 x 9

    Single leg Glute press circuit (keep tension on top half of movement for glutes)- 4 sets of 6-10 reps
    1.5 Reps
    Lvl 7 x 9
    Lvl 7 x 8
    Normal
    Lvl 9 x 9
    Lvl 9 x 9

    DRIPPIN BLOOD ON THIS SHYT!!!! ENDURANCE OF A F#$KING ANIMAL!!!! I TAKE WHAT I WANT!!!! NOTHING'S HANDED!!!!!

    Horizontal calf press (knees slightly bent, onto big toe, pause at top and bottom of every rep)- 6 sets of 6-10 reps
    Feet shoulder width
    150 x 10
    170 x 10
    170 x 8
    Feet touching
    170 x 8
    170 x 8
    170 x 8

    Cable Scap retractions (long bar, overhand)- 4 sets of 5-8 reps
    150 x 10
    5 count break
    150 x 10
    5 count break
    150 x 10
    5 count break
    150 x 10

    I know I said I wouldn't post a pic of my legs for while...but then I remembered how much my haters love my progress pics
    ...Very pleased with the high insertion of my quad sweeps...




    Current Supplement Logs
    Formutech ENDURANCE (Melon) - BCAA - Intraworkout
    Dosage: 1 scoop
    Taste: 10/10 - Melon FTW!!!! Not too sweet and keeps tasting better everyday!
    Mixability: 10/10 - Honestly one of the best and smoothest BCAA product I've used
    Effectiveness: 10/10 - Barely even any muscle soreness? No DOMs...gotta love it!!!

  10. Damn dude, crazy lifts. Might need to get you on some Flexible by Formutech as well.
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness View Post
    Wednesday - Lower Hybrid - Quad Sweep Emphasis (Hybrid Cycle - Hybrid Days focus on weakpoints) (4-10 rep range)

    Hybrid Daily Warm Ups 2
    *Full ROM
    *incline db presses or HS incline press (2 plates x 8)

    -5 min elliptical warm up (around 55 RPM)
    -10 close grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -walking leg stretches
    -10 wide grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -10 to 12 hip swings
    -10 close grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -side laterals (55x9 on upperbody days / 45x16 on lowerbody days)
    -10 wide grip pullups into shoulder db presses (25x10)
    -close stance leg press (2 pps x 32 / 16 toes straight into 16 toes pointed out at 45 degrees) OR V Squat close stance facing (0x20)
    -any grip pulldowns (120x15) OR other machine behind the head (5
    60x20) into shoulder db presses (25x10)

    C4 and ENDURANCE into the shakers, out the door, thru the snow, and to the gym...began warming up on the treadmill to help bring more bloodflow into my lower body...the whole time Im listening to Rob Bailey's new songs...the one line says "this is not last year...and I am not done here"...and hits home with me...last year I was small, weak, and had not accomplished as many goals as I have today...THIS IS NOT LAST YEAR...I AM NO LONGER THE SAME PERSON I WAS...I AM BETTER...I AM SMARTER...I AM STRONGER...AND IM MORE F#$KING INTENSE THAN EVER!!!!!!!!

    Front Squats- 3 sets of 4-6 reps
    Warm ups
    135 x 6
    225 x 3
    295 x 1
    Normal
    310 x 5
    2 count Pause in Hole
    275 x 4
    5 count Pause in Hole
    250 x 4

    Deloaded Conventional Deadlifts (end of smooth bar in middle of feet, middle fingers on first ring)- 3 sets of 4-6 reps
    440 x 4
    440 x 4
    440 x 4

    CRUSHING THESE WEAKER MOVEMENTS!!!!! NEARLY RAN UP TO THE BAR AND RIPPED IT OFF THE F#$KIN RACK AND FLOOR!!!!!

    15 count break between sets - Close stance leg press quad sweep partials- 6 sets
    Toes Pointed Straight (4-10 reps)
    2 100's + 18 plates x 6
    2 100's + 18 plates x 6
    2 100's + 18 plates x 6
    2 100's + 18 plates x 6
    Toes Pointed Out At 45 Degrees - Single Leg Circuit (8-10 reps)
    2 100's + 4 45's x 8
    2 100's + 4 45's x 8

    Slow and Controlled Somersaut squats- 2 sets of 40-50 seconds
    Toes Straight
    150 x 43 seconds
    150 x 43 seconds

    Seated leg curl- 2 sets of 8-10 reps
    220 x 8
    (1.5 reps shortened) 160 x 9

    BARELY ANY REST BETWEEN SETS!!! I HAVE NO USE FOR REST!!! I HAVE NO NEED!!!! I THRIVE ON PRESSURE!!! I THRIVE ON PROGRESSION!!!!!

    Heels touching/legs close together - Lying leg curl- 2 sets of 8-10 reps
    170 x 8
    (paused at top and bottom) 110 x 9

    Standing Single Leg curls- 2 sets of 8-10 reps
    75 x 9
    75 x 9

    Single leg Glute press circuit (keep tension on top half of movement for glutes)- 4 sets of 6-10 reps
    1.5 Reps
    Lvl 7 x 9
    Lvl 7 x 8
    Normal
    Lvl 9 x 9
    Lvl 9 x 9

    DRIPPIN BLOOD ON THIS SHYT!!!! ENDURANCE OF A F#$KING ANIMAL!!!! I TAKE WHAT I WANT!!!! NOTHING'S HANDED!!!!!

    Horizontal calf press (knees slightly bent, onto big toe, pause at top and bottom of every rep)- 6 sets of 6-10 reps
    Feet shoulder width
    150 x 10
    170 x 10
    170 x 8
    Feet touching
    170 x 8
    170 x 8
    170 x 8

    Cable Scap retractions (long bar, overhand)- 4 sets of 5-8 reps
    150 x 10
    5 count break
    150 x 10
    5 count break
    150 x 10
    5 count break
    150 x 10

    I know I said I wouldn't post a pic of my legs for while...but then I remembered how much my haters love my progress pics
    ...Very pleased with the high insertion of my quad sweeps...




    Current Supplement Logs
    Formutech ENDURANCE (Melon) - BCAA - Intraworkout
    Dosage: 1 scoop
    Taste: 10/10 - Melon FTW!!!! Not too sweet and keeps tasting better everyday!
    Mixability: 10/10 - Honestly one of the best and smoothest BCAA product I've used
    Effectiveness: 10/10 - Barely even any muscle soreness? No DOMs...gotta love it!!!
    HOLY FUKIN QUADZILLA!!!!!!!!! Awesome progress brother! Those quads are going to be show stoppers for sure
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Saturday - Upper Hypertrophy Day (Hybrid Cycle) (8-50 reps)

    Hybrid Daily Warm Ups 2
    *Full ROM
    *incline db presses or HS incline press (2 plates x 8)

    -5 min elliptical warm up (around 55 RPM)
    -10 close grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -walking leg stretches
    -10 wide grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -10 to 12 hip swings
    -10 close grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -side laterals (55x9 on upperbody days / 45x16 on lowerbody days)
    -10 wide grip pullups into shoulder db presses (25x10)
    -close stance leg press (2 pps x 32 / 16 toes straight into 16 toes pointed out at 45 degrees) OR V Squat close stance facing (0x20)
    -any grip pulldowns (120x15) OR other machine behind the head (5
    60x20) into shoulder db presses (25x10)

    Entire week has been double shifts since its a full time retail job and it was thanksgiving and black friday...no worries...shyts stayed as real as ever...AND IM GETTING BETTER THAN EVER!!!!! RUNNING INTO THE GYM AND JUMPED INTO MY WARM UPS!!!! PUMPED OUTTA MY MIND!!! LET THE INSANITY BEGIN!!!!

    Flat Barbell Bench- 2 sets Touch and go
    8-10 reps
    230 x 8
    TUT (30-60 count)
    225 x 45 count

    Incline DB press- 2 sets of 10-12 reps
    60 x 10
    60 x 10

    Cable Flys (at chest lvl 10)- 3 sets of 15-30 reps
    Top down
    50 x 18
    Chest (lvl 10)
    50 x 18
    Lowest up
    30 x 18

    chest has improved DRAMATICALLY...ROUND...FULL... AND F#^KIN GROWING!!!!!

    Width work- 6 sets
    10-12 reps - Tight Form Reset Pull ups (full deloaded stretch at bottom of every rep and up till top of bar touches wall)
    Bodyweight x 12
    +5 x
    Non reset pullups AMAP (constant tension, partials if needed)
    Bodyweight x 12
    Timed (40-70 seconds)
    (wide) 135 x 54 seconds
    (ultra wide) 105 x 40 seconds
    Forced Drop Set (8-10 reps)
    225 x 8 dropped 165 x 8

    Kikel Style Pendlay Rows- 3 sets
    Overhand - Max Effort Set (6-8 reps, pinkys on second ring, elbows in)
    330 x 6
    Overhand Wide (8-10 reps, pinkys on last ring, elbows out)
    235 x 8
    235 x 8

    LATS FOR DAAAAYZ!!!!! COME AT ME BRO!!!!! I CANT LOSE!!!!!

    Side laterals- 6 sets
    Forced Loose Form DB (8-15 reps)
    95 x 9
    95 x 9
    Standing single arm DB kept at sides (12-15 reps)
    40 x 15
    45 x 12
    Bodyweight arm speed side laterals
    0 x 30
    0 x 30

    Front machine Face rope pulls (palms down, pull above head)- 4 sets
    Loose form to forehead (20-30 reps)
    120 x 22
    120 x 22
    5 count pause to overhead (8-10 reps, strict form)
    120 x 9
    120 x 9

    MORE!!!!! MORE!!!!!! IM BRINGIN INTENSITY TO A WHOLE. NEW. LEVEL.

    Triceps- 5 sets
    Weighted Dips (8-10 reps)
    +75 x 8
    Skullcrushers into close grip (12-15 reps)
    50 x 15 into 8
    50 x 15 into 8
    Front Machine Rope cable kickbacks (15-20 reps)
    30 x 15
    30 x 15

    Biceps- 5 sets
    Barbell curl (8-10 reps, 45 lb bar)
    85 x 10
    85 x 10
    Standing both arm twisting db curls (15-20 reps)
    30 x 15
    Machine preacher curl (20-30 reps)
    65 x 20
    65 x 20

    you want a gamer changer...HERE I AM!!!! TOSSIN AROUND WEIGHT LIKE THEIR F#$KIN TOYS!!!!

    Forearm work - CJ thumbless front into reverse curls- 4 sets of 15-30 reps
    45 x 15 15
    45 x 15 15
    45 x 15 15
    45 x 15 15

    Hanging leg raises- 1 set of 20-50
    46

    Machine crunch- 2 sets
    (10-15 reps) 160 x 12
    (20-30 reps) 130 x 28

    Hands on bench Vacuums (squeeze as hard as possible)- 1 set
    50 seconds

    ...width....thickness...ITS ALL COMIN!!!




    Current Supplement Logs
    Formutech ENDURANCE (Melon) - BCAA - Intraworkout
    Dosage: 1 scoop
    Taste: 10/10 - After not taking this for 2 days the taste was better than ever!!!
    Mixability: 10/10 - Never a problem!!!
    Effectiveness: 10/10 - Cant complain!!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Damn dude, crazy lifts. Might need to get you on some Flexible by Formutech as well.
    Wouldnt mind that ahha thanks man!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    HOLY FUKIN QUADZILLA!!!!!!!!! Awesome progress brother! Those quads are going to be show stoppers for sure
    BRO!! Thanks so much for the compliment!!! My focus has been to get those Big Ramy quad sweeps

  14. Sunday - Weakpoint Day - Biceps, Triceps, Forearms (Hybrid Cycle) (6-50 reps)

    My body has adapted...I have learned my body...time to reap the rewards!!! Hitting every muscle 3x per week on my Hybrid DUP program has allowed me to continuously gain muscular size and strength while slowly leaning out...the only downfall is my arms are growing slower than everything else...TIME FOR A CHANGE...TIME TO ADD A 7TH DAY...TIME TO PUSH THE LIMITS OF WHAT HUMANS CAN DO...TIME TO BECOME AN ANIMAL!!!!!

    2 Way Close grip bench press (elbows in at sides)- 4 sets of 6-10 reps
    Warm ups
    Bar x 10
    135 x 8
    185 x 3
    Working sets
    Flat
    225 x 6
    225 x 6
    30 degree Incline
    135 x 8
    135 x 8

    focusing PURELY on tricep pressing!!! Gunna get this motor pattern down and F#$KIN OWN IT!!!!

    Standing barbell curl (45 lb bar)- 4 sets of 6-10 reps
    95 x 6
    95 x 6
    95 x 6
    95 x 6

    Skullcrushers (curl bar)- 4 sets of 12-15 reps
    60 x 12
    60 x 12
    60 x 12
    60 x 12

    arms are BEYOND PUMPED!!!! Hittin arms 4x per week!!!! YOU GOTTA FORCE YOUR BODY TO GROOOOW!!!!

    Standing single arm alternating db curls- 4 sets of 12-15 reps
    30 x 12
    30 x 12
    30 x 12
    30 x 12

    Pause at peak contraction of every rep - Rope superset (pressdowns into curls)- 3 sets of 20-30 reps
    Pressdown- 60 x 20
    60 x 20
    60 x 20
    Curl- 60 x 20
    60 x 20
    60 x 20

    ROELLY ARMS!!!! STOMPIN AROUND THIS GYM AND THROWIN WEIGHTS!!! GTFO!!! JACKED UP ON C4!!!

    Front machine Single arm cable Forearm work pulling from bottom on all sets- 4 sets
    Palms up wrist curl (15-20 reps)
    60 x 20
    60 x 20
    Palms downs wrist curl (10-30 reps)
    20 x 15
    20 x 15

    Forearm work - CJ thumbless front into reverse curls- 4 sets of 20-30 reps
    30 x 20 20
    30 x 20 20
    30 x 20 20
    30 x 20 20

    ...Slowly ease into hitting my arms 4x per week...to make these arms grow faster I need DETERMINATION...THIS. IS. THE. FACE. OF. DETERMINATION...



    Current Supplement Logs
    Formutech ENDURANCE (Melon) - BCAA - Intraworkout
    Dosage: 1 scoop
    Taste: 8/10 - Today I added a little less dextrose because I was running low and it actually changed the flavor a little bit...DEFINITELY enjoyed it better with more dextrose in it!
    Mixability: 10/10 - Till mixing perfectly!!!
    Effectiveness: 10/10 - Not even a little sore from yesterday's hypertrophy workout!!! RECOVERY HAS BEEN OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!


    New Vlog on ENDURANCE will be uploaded within the next couple of days!!!

  15. Monday - Lower MAX EFFORT (Hybrid Cycle) - HEAVY DAY (1-5 rep range)
    *NO BELTS on any days

    Hybrid Daily Warm Ups 2
    *Full ROM
    *incline db presses or HS incline press (2 plates x 8)

    -10 close grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -walking leg stretches
    -10 wide grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -10 to 12 hip swings
    -10 close grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -side laterals (55x9 on upperbody days / 45x16 on lowerbody days)
    -10 wide grip pullups into shoulder db presses (25x10)
    -close stance leg press (2 pps x 32 / 16 toes straight into 16 toes pointed out at 45 degrees) OR V Squat close stance facing (0x20)
    -any grip pulldowns (120x15) OR other machine behind the head (60x20) into shoulder db presses (25x10)

    yesterday marked the first day of hittin the gym 7x a week...working towards my goals everyday...the way I see it...if I wanna get better at something...im gunna do it as frequently as possible...AND AS F#$KIN HARD AS POSSIBLE!!!!

    Sumo deficit deadlifts (every rep is deloaded on ground)- 5 sets
    Singles
    445 x 1
    450 x 1
    450 x 1
    Doubles/Triples
    425 x 3
    425 x 3

    BIG AZZZ PRS!!! NEVER HIT A 450 DEFICIT DEADLIFT BEFORE!!! BLAZED THRU EM AND CRUSHED MY TRIPLE WORK!!! FREIGHT TRAIN!!!

    Negative Neutral Spine Low Bar Back Squats (head down on negative, head up on positive, middle finger on second ring)- 4 sets of Singles/Doubles/Triples
    Warm up
    135 x 10
    225 x 5
    315 x 3
    405 x 1
    Normal (Single)
    460 x 1
    3-5 Count Paused/Slight Pause in Hole
    (5) 410 x 1
    (5) 410 x 1
    (5) 410 x 1

    WHA?!?!?! MORE PRS?!?!! EXHAUSTED SQUATS WITH 460 AND 410 WITH PAUSED!!!!! FTW!!! CANT BE STOPPED!!!

    Slow Tempo Quad Sweep Partials - Close stance leg press (short ROM for quad sweeps with no glute/hamstring emphasis)- 4 sets of 3-5 reps
    Toes Straight
    2 100's + 24 plates x 3
    2 100's + 24 plates x 3
    5 count paused - Toes Straight
    2 100's + 20 plates x 3
    2 100's + 20 plates x 3

    Smith Machine Somersault squats (holding onto front of machine)- 2 sets 3-5 reps
    5:5:5 tempo (keep tension at bottom)
    235 x 3
    235 x 3

    BEASTLY STRENGTH ON EVERY.DAMN.EXERCISE...NO EXCUSES!!!

    Weighted GHR (full ROM)- 3 sets of 2-5 reps
    +15 x 3
    +15 x 3
    +15 x 3

    Single standing leg curls- 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    80 x 5
    85 x 3
    90 x 3

    Paused and hard contraction at top of every rep - Single Glute press curcuit- 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    Lvl 18 x 5
    Lvl 18 x 5
    Lvl 18 x 5

    THICK HAMSTRINGS!!! HARD F#$KIN CONTRACTIONS!! NOT STOPPIN TILL THE CASKET DROPS!!! GIVE ME BLOOOOD!!!!

    Seated calf press- 6 sets of 2-5 reps
    Toes Straight - 1.5 Reps Lengthened
    4 plates + 2 15's x 3
    4 plates + 2 15's x 3
    4 plates + 2 15's x 3
    Toes Striaght - 1.5 Reps Shortened
    4 plates + 2 15's x 3
    4 plates + 2 15's x 3
    4 plates + 2 15's x 3

    Horizontal calf press (feet together, legs slightly bent)- 3 sets of 2-5 reps
    5:5:5 tempo
    230 x 3
    230 x 3
    230 x 3

    5 count paused DB shrugs- 3 sets of 3-6 reps
    140 x 5
    140 x 5
    140 x 5

    ...Never settling for second best...the games not over UNTIL. I. WIN...


    Current Supplement Logs
    Formutech ENDURANCE (Melon) - BCAA - Intraworkout
    Dosage: 1 scoop
    Taste: 10/10 - Used to the non dextrose and tasted great! No more slight bitterness!
    Mixability: 10/10 - Just as good without my added dextrose!!!
    Effectiveness: 10/10 - Well see how this works with my new 7x per week workout schedule

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness View Post
    Monday - Lower MAX EFFORT (Hybrid Cycle) - HEAVY DAY (1-5 rep range)
    *NO BELTS on any days

    Hybrid Daily Warm Ups 2
    *Full ROM
    *incline db presses or HS incline press (2 plates x 8)

    -10 close grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -walking leg stretches
    -10 wide grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -10 to 12 hip swings
    -10 close grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -side laterals (55x9 on upperbody days / 45x16 on lowerbody days)
    -10 wide grip pullups into shoulder db presses (25x10)
    -close stance leg press (2 pps x 32 / 16 toes straight into 16 toes pointed out at 45 degrees) OR V Squat close stance facing (0x20)
    -any grip pulldowns (120x15) OR other machine behind the head (60x20) into shoulder db presses (25x10)

    yesterday marked the first day of hittin the gym 7x a week...working towards my goals everyday...the way I see it...if I wanna get better at something...im gunna do it as frequently as possible...AND AS F#$KIN HARD AS POSSIBLE!!!!

    Sumo deficit deadlifts (every rep is deloaded on ground)- 5 sets
    Singles
    445 x 1
    450 x 1
    450 x 1
    Doubles/Triples
    425 x 3
    425 x 3

    BIG AZZZ PRS!!! NEVER HIT A 450 DEFICIT DEADLIFT BEFORE!!! BLAZED THRU EM AND CRUSHED MY TRIPLE WORK!!! FREIGHT TRAIN!!!

    Negative Neutral Spine Low Bar Back Squats (head down on negative, head up on positive, middle finger on second ring)- 4 sets of Singles/Doubles/Triples
    Warm up
    135 x 10
    225 x 5
    315 x 3
    405 x 1
    Normal (Single)
    460 x 1
    3-5 Count Paused/Slight Pause in Hole
    (5) 410 x 1
    (5) 410 x 1
    (5) 410 x 1

    WHA?!?!?! MORE PRS?!?!! EXHAUSTED SQUATS WITH 460 AND 410 WITH PAUSED!!!!! FTW!!! CANT BE STOPPED!!!

    Slow Tempo Quad Sweep Partials - Close stance leg press (short ROM for quad sweeps with no glute/hamstring emphasis)- 4 sets of 3-5 reps
    Toes Straight
    2 100's + 24 plates x 3
    2 100's + 24 plates x 3
    5 count paused - Toes Straight
    2 100's + 20 plates x 3
    2 100's + 20 plates x 3

    Smith Machine Somersault squats (holding onto front of machine)- 2 sets 3-5 reps
    5:5:5 tempo (keep tension at bottom)
    235 x 3
    235 x 3

    BEASTLY STRENGTH ON EVERY.DAMN.EXERCISE...NO EXCUSES!!!

    Weighted GHR (full ROM)- 3 sets of 2-5 reps
    +15 x 3
    +15 x 3
    +15 x 3

    Single standing leg curls- 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    80 x 5
    85 x 3
    90 x 3

    Paused and hard contraction at top of every rep - Single Glute press curcuit- 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    Lvl 18 x 5
    Lvl 18 x 5
    Lvl 18 x 5

    THICK HAMSTRINGS!!! HARD F#$KIN CONTRACTIONS!! NOT STOPPIN TILL THE CASKET DROPS!!! GIVE ME BLOOOOD!!!!

    Seated calf press- 6 sets of 2-5 reps
    Toes Straight - 1.5 Reps Lengthened
    4 plates + 2 15's x 3
    4 plates + 2 15's x 3
    4 plates + 2 15's x 3
    Toes Striaght - 1.5 Reps Shortened
    4 plates + 2 15's x 3
    4 plates + 2 15's x 3
    4 plates + 2 15's x 3

    Horizontal calf press (feet together, legs slightly bent)- 3 sets of 2-5 reps
    5:5:5 tempo
    230 x 3
    230 x 3
    230 x 3

    5 count paused DB shrugs- 3 sets of 3-6 reps
    140 x 5
    140 x 5
    140 x 5

    ...Never settling for second best...the games not over UNTIL. I. WIN...


    Current Supplement Logs
    Formutech ENDURANCE (Melon) - BCAA - Intraworkout
    Dosage: 1 scoop
    Taste: 10/10 - Used to the non dextrose and tasted great! No more slight bitterness!
    Mixability: 10/10 - Just as good without my added dextrose!!!
    Effectiveness: 10/10 - Well see how this works with my new 7x per week workout schedule
    DAMN!! Awesome work brother! How deep is your deficit on those DLs? I usually do about 1.5" (I stand on 45s)

    Love the volume, love the variety, and you're hitting really good weight on everything. When is your next comp?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    this log kicks ass, seriously! putting in the work brother, great job in here!
    Agreed. Highly impressed with the log and his hardwork.

    Great job.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Same question. Both next comp and deficit on DL. I have two dl days a week right now. Just for a few more weeks. One day I do them on a 2.5" platform which is insane. I am pretty tall and the break from the ground is brutal. The other DL day I use the hexagon dead lift bar which gives me a positive of 2" so I go heavy as I can. The difference of 4 inches is crazy in the weight you can move.


    Also your legs have really thickened out. That is highly impressive.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. outstanding...how is your muscle soreness?
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    DAMN!! Awesome work brother! How deep is your deficit on those DLs? I usually do about 1.5" (I stand on 45s)

    Love the volume, love the variety, and you're hitting really good weight on everything. When is your next comp?
    Thanks a lot man! I stand under 1 45lb plate per foot! Hmmmm as far as my next comp I am no where NEAR my goals before competing so it could be 1 year it could be 5! We'll see!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Agreed. Highly impressed with the log and his hardwork.

    Great job.
    Thanks brotha!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Same question. Both next comp and deficit on DL. I have two dl days a week right now. Just for a few more weeks. One day I do them on a 2.5" platform which is insane. I am pretty tall and the break from the ground is brutal. The other DL day I use the hexagon dead lift bar which gives me a positive of 2" so I go heavy as I can. The difference of 4 inches is crazy in the weight you can move.


    Also your legs have really thickened out. That is highly impressive.
    Ahh yeah that would be brutal!!! Thanks a lot!!! As far as my next comp I am no where NEAR my goals before competing so it could be 1 year it could be 5! We'll see!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    outstanding...how is your muscle soreness?
    Thanks a lot bro!!! DOMs is COMPLETELY gone!!!! Recovery is off the CHAAARTZ!!!

  21. 2 Upper MAX EFFORT (Hybrid Cycle) - HEAVY DAY (1-5 rep range)

    Hybrid Daily Warm Ups 2
    *Full ROM
    *incline db presses or HS incline press (2 plates x 8)

    -10 close grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -walking leg stretches
    -10 wide grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -10 to 12 hip swings
    -10 close grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -side laterals (55x9 on upperbody days / 45x16 on lowerbody days)
    -10 wide grip pullups into shoulder db presses (25x10)
    -close stance leg press (2 pps x 32 / 16 toes straight into 16 toes pointed out at 45 degrees) OR V Squat close stance facing (0x20)
    -any grip pulldowns (120x15) OR other machine behind the head (60x20) into shoulder db presses (25x10)



    minor surgery kept me out of comission all yesterday...no worries...slept it off...AND READY TO CRUSH SHYT!!!! UPPER MAX EFFORT!!! TIME TO [email protected]#KIN GROOOW!!!!

    Barbell Flat Bench- 4 sets
    (5:2:1 tempo)
    Warm ups
    135 x 3
    225 x 1
    275 x 1
    Working sets
    Singles
    300 x 1
    Doubles/Triples
    280 x 2
    280 x 2
    Single hold (hold at bottom for 10-20 count NO RESTING ON CHEST, hold with triceps)
    265 x 10 count

    BLOWING this chest APART!!! More weights!!! MORE F#$KIN REPZZZ!!!!

    30 degree Incline db press (on already bent bench, down and touch armpits on every rep)- 2 sets of 3-5 reps
    100 x 4
    100 x 4

    Pec Deck Flys (open grip, seat lvl 8)- 3 sets of 4-6 reps
    280 x 4
    280 x 4
    280 x 4

    STOMPIN AROUND THIS GYM LIKE A MONSTER!!! DRIPPIN BLOOD ON EVERY. PIECE. OF. IRON.

    Raised deloaded T Bar rows (platform at lowest level, tight form)- 5 sets of 3-5 reps
    6 plates x 5
    6 plates x 5
    6 plates x 5
    6 plates x 5
    6 plates x 5

    Wide Grip Width Work- 6 sets of 2-5 reps
    Tight Form Reset Pull ups (full deloaded stretch at bottom of every rep and up till top of bar touches wall)
    Wide grip:
    +1 plate + 5 x 3
    +1 plate + 5 x 3
    Close grip:
    +1 plate + 5 x 4
    +1 plate + 5 x 4
    Loose Form Below Nose Pulldowns
    270 x 5
    270 x 5

    new form of t bar rows felt INSAAANE!!! CRUSHED THAT SHYT WITH EASY.AS.EFFORT...video up tomorrow morning...GET READY TO GET ROCKED!!! MY HOUSE!!!

    Loose form DB side lateral rest pause sets (sets of 6 until unable to get 6)- 1 set with 30 count in between sets with 3-6 reps
    105 x 6
    20 count arm laterals into 10 count rest
    105 x 4
    20 count arm laterals into 10 count rest
    105 x 4
    20 count arm laterals into 10 count rest

    Seated db shoulder press- 2 sets of 4-6 reps
    60 x 4
    60 x 4

    Paused - Standing reverse rear delt pec deck- 3 sets of 4-6 reps
    190 x 5
    190 x 5
    190 x 5

    DELTS OF F#$KIN PEEEAAAACE!!! DROPPIN JAWS!!!

    Triceps- 5 sets
    Weighted dips (2-5 reps)
    +95 x 4
    +100 x 4
    Single overhand cable pressdown (4-6 reps)
    70 x 4
    70 x 4
    Explosive Rope kickbacks
    60 x 5

    Biceps- 6 sets of 2-4 reps per arm
    Alternating DB curls squeezing hard at top of every rep (focus on twisting)
    60 x 2
    60 x 2
    5 count pause - Single Arm High curl (highest setting, standing at side, curling behind head)
    90 x 2
    90 x 2
    Single standing hammer
    50 x 5
    50 x 5

    100 LB DIPS FELT EASY?? THATS RIGHT!!! THATS HOW YOU [email protected]#KIN GROW!!! THATS F#$KIN HARDCORE!!!!

    Pause at tops of all reps and squeeze - Chris Jones Barbell standing wrist curl ss reverse curl into extension (no thumb grip curling up and in)- 4 sets of 5-8 reps
    Front CJ
    65 x 7 6
    65 x 7 6
    Back CJ
    65 x 7 6
    65 x 7 6

    Decline db bent leg raise crunch- 3 sets of 4-6 reps
    +35 x 3
    +35 x 3
    +35 x 3

    Vacuums- 1 set
    Squeezing as hard as possible (hands over head)
    1 min 4 seconds

    Machine crunches- 3 sets of 4-6 reps
    240 x 3
    240 x 3
    240 x 3

    ...Everyday I'm one day closer to my goal...EVERYDAY I'm pushing what some call "natural limits"...EVERYDAY...IM. A. F#$KIN. ANIMAL...




    Current Supplement Logs
    Formutech ENDURANCE (Melon) - BCAA - Intraworkout
    Dosage: 1 scoop
    Taste: 0/10 - HA!!!! JUST KIDDIN!!! Easily 10/10!!! Still loving this flavor and not gettin old!!!
    Mixability: 10/10 - Smooooth throughout my entire workout!!!
    Effectiveness: 10/10 - Recovery thru the roof!!!!!

    Formutech Endurance Vlog #5 - Review After 3 Weeks

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness View Post
    2 Upper MAX EFFORT (Hybrid Cycle) - HEAVY DAY (1-5 rep range)

    Hybrid Daily Warm Ups 2
    *Full ROM
    *incline db presses or HS incline press (2 plates x 8)

    -10 close grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -walking leg stretches
    -10 wide grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -10 to 12 hip swings
    -10 close grip pullups into incline db presses (25x10)
    -side laterals (55x9 on upperbody days / 45x16 on lowerbody days)
    -10 wide grip pullups into shoulder db presses (25x10)
    -close stance leg press (2 pps x 32 / 16 toes straight into 16 toes pointed out at 45 degrees) OR V Squat close stance facing (0x20)
    -any grip pulldowns (120x15) OR other machine behind the head (60x20) into shoulder db presses (25x10)



    minor surgery kept me out of comission all yesterday...no worries...slept it off...AND READY TO CRUSH SHYT!!!! UPPER MAX EFFORT!!! TIME TO [email protected]#KIN GROOOW!!!!

    Barbell Flat Bench- 4 sets
    (5:2:1 tempo)
    Warm ups
    135 x 3
    225 x 1
    275 x 1
    Working sets
    Singles
    300 x 1
    Doubles/Triples
    280 x 2
    280 x 2
    Single hold (hold at bottom for 10-20 count NO RESTING ON CHEST, hold with triceps)
    265 x 10 count

    BLOWING this chest APART!!! More weights!!! MORE F#$KIN REPZZZ!!!!

    30 degree Incline db press (on already bent bench, down and touch armpits on every rep)- 2 sets of 3-5 reps
    100 x 4
    100 x 4

    Pec Deck Flys (open grip, seat lvl 8)- 3 sets of 4-6 reps
    280 x 4
    280 x 4
    280 x 4

    STOMPIN AROUND THIS GYM LIKE A MONSTER!!! DRIPPIN BLOOD ON EVERY. PIECE. OF. IRON.

    Raised deloaded T Bar rows (platform at lowest level, tight form)- 5 sets of 3-5 reps
    6 plates x 5
    6 plates x 5
    6 plates x 5
    6 plates x 5
    6 plates x 5

    Wide Grip Width Work- 6 sets of 2-5 reps
    Tight Form Reset Pull ups (full deloaded stretch at bottom of every rep and up till top of bar touches wall)
    Wide grip:
    +1 plate + 5 x 3
    +1 plate + 5 x 3
    Close grip:
    +1 plate + 5 x 4
    +1 plate + 5 x 4
    Loose Form Below Nose Pulldowns
    270 x 5
    270 x 5

    new form of t bar rows felt INSAAANE!!! CRUSHED THAT SHYT WITH EASY.AS.EFFORT...video up tomorrow morning...GET READY TO GET ROCKED!!! MY HOUSE!!!

    Loose form DB side lateral rest pause sets (sets of 6 until unable to get 6)- 1 set with 30 count in between sets with 3-6 reps
    105 x 6
    20 count arm laterals into 10 count rest
    105 x 4
    20 count arm laterals into 10 count rest
    105 x 4
    20 count arm laterals into 10 count rest

    Seated db shoulder press- 2 sets of 4-6 reps
    60 x 4
    60 x 4

    Paused - Standing reverse rear delt pec deck- 3 sets of 4-6 reps
    190 x 5
    190 x 5
    190 x 5

    DELTS OF F#$KIN PEEEAAAACE!!! DROPPIN JAWS!!!

    Triceps- 5 sets
    Weighted dips (2-5 reps)
    +95 x 4
    +100 x 4
    Single overhand cable pressdown (4-6 reps)
    70 x 4
    70 x 4
    Explosive Rope kickbacks
    60 x 5

    Biceps- 6 sets of 2-4 reps per arm
    Alternating DB curls squeezing hard at top of every rep (focus on twisting)
    60 x 2
    60 x 2
    5 count pause - Single Arm High curl (highest setting, standing at side, curling behind head)
    90 x 2
    90 x 2
    Single standing hammer
    50 x 5
    50 x 5

    100 LB DIPS FELT EASY?? THATS RIGHT!!! THATS HOW YOU [email protected]#KIN GROW!!! THATS F#$KIN HARDCORE!!!!

    Pause at tops of all reps and squeeze - Chris Jones Barbell standing wrist curl ss reverse curl into extension (no thumb grip curling up and in)- 4 sets of 5-8 reps
    Front CJ
    65 x 7 6
    65 x 7 6
    Back CJ
    65 x 7 6
    65 x 7 6

    Decline db bent leg raise crunch- 3 sets of 4-6 reps
    +35 x 3
    +35 x 3
    +35 x 3

    Vacuums- 1 set
    Squeezing as hard as possible (hands over head)
    1 min 4 seconds

    Machine crunches- 3 sets of 4-6 reps
    240 x 3
    240 x 3
    240 x 3

    ...Everyday I'm one day closer to my goal...EVERYDAY I'm pushing what some call "natural limits"...EVERYDAY...IM. A. F#$KIN. ANIMAL...




    Current Supplement Logs
    Formutech ENDURANCE (Melon) - BCAA - Intraworkout
    Dosage: 1 scoop
    Taste: 0/10 - HA!!!! JUST KIDDIN!!! Easily 10/10!!! Still loving this flavor and not gettin old!!!
    Mixability: 10/10 - Smooooth throughout my entire workout!!!
    Effectiveness: 10/10 - Recovery thru the roof!!!!!

    Formutech Endurance Vlog #5 - Review After 3 Weeks
    Back and shoulders looking thick and sick brother! What's this surgery you had??
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. Beast...how is the muscle soreness???
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Back and shoulders looking thick and sick brother! What's this surgery you had??
    Thanks a lot man!! Basically Ive always had bad acid reflux since I was younger and it turned into esophagitis where basically they had to go in and open up my esophagus so I can eat and breathe and everything....could have been a major issue if not taken care of lol
    Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Beast...how is the muscle soreness???
    BRO!!! NONE!!! Muscles have barely been sore IF at all on ENDURANCE!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness View Post
    Thanks a lot man!! Basically Ive always had bad acid reflux since I was younger and it turned into esophagitis where basically they had to go in and open up my esophagus so I can eat and breathe and everything....could have been a major issue if not taken care of lol BRO!!! NONE!!! Muscles have barely been sore IF at all on ENDURANCE!!!
    thats some serious sh!t man! glad you got it taken care of!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Endurance to succeed, with Formutech.
    By broken bottle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 04:01 PM
  2. Fasted Training with Formutech Endurance!
    By Facetoface in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 12-05-2013, 03:59 PM
  3. breaking PRs with formutech endurance!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 04:13 AM
  4. ENDURING WITH FORMUTECH'S ENDURANCE..................
    By princevince in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-30-2013, 01:03 PM
  5. stopstalking does big things with formutech volatile & endurance
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 07:15 PM
Log in
Log in