TGR's FINAFlEXing Preworkout Trifecta (sponsored)

Page 2 of 15 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    I'm coming off a month long stim break, but I'm considering starting with a 3/4 scoop tomorrow. Worst case? I throw up!
    That's the spirit!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Im completely ignoring that warning label on Stimul8 and going straight for 1 scoop. If I tweak I tweak. Perhaps I'll come home and ask the wife what chores I can do. Sounds like a win win to me lol
    Im surprised you arent going with 2 scoops considering the fact that we all need step ladders to talk to you face to face lol

    Joking on the 2 scoops.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I'm coming off a month long stim break, but I'm considering starting with a 3/4 scoop tomorrow. Worst case? I throw up!
    Atta boy it will treat you so well.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  3. Stim junkies can get away with one scoop. I like one heaping scoop but I'm taking other goodies as well.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  4. Pre:
    1 scoop protein 45m pre, with coffee

    All mixed with 20 oz water, 15 pre:

    5g BCAA's
    2 Crea-Trona uncapped
    4 Max Pump uncapped
    1/2 scoop Stimul8

    I mixed these prior to adding the BCAA's, and it mixed perfectly in a shaker. Of course, once I added the BCAA's there was BCAA icebergs on top.

    The taste was only semi-bitter, but still tasty. Not too bitter, not too sweet. Yesterday I did a finger-test of the Stimul8, and it tasted really good. Tomorrow I will take the Stimul8 by itself with the recommended amount of water, taking the pills in pill form, just to experience the taste. I think I will try 3/4 scoop tomorrow to see how tht affects me, but the 1/2 was definitely plenty for leg day (see notes at the bottom).

    All tempo was done 4.0.2.0, but on some reps the extension movement was 3-4 instead of 2, as it got harder to push off.

    SUPER SET 1:

    Barbell Squat 246.67

    I went with a wider stance here to hit my glutes/hams a little more, but had I realized there wouldn't be a leg extension machine available when I needed it I would've gone narrow.
    :/

    Set 1 : 185x10
    Set 2 : 185x10
    Set 3 : 185x10
    Set 4 : 185x10
    Set 5 : 185x10
    Set 6 : 185x5 +5 NO TEMPO
    Set 7 : 185x5 +5 "
    Set 8 : 185x8 +2 "
    Set 9 : 185x7 +3 "
    Set 10 : 185x5 +5 "
    Notes:
    These started getting tough as hell.


    Lying Leg Curls 106.67

    Set 1 : 80x10
    Set 2 : 80x10
    Set 3 : 80x10
    Set 4 : 80x10
    Set 5 : 80x10
    Set 6 : 80x10
    Set 7 : 80x10
    Set 8 : 80x10
    Set 9 : 80x8
    Set 10 : 80x8

    Crazy leg shakes on the last 3-4 sets of these.

    SUPER SET 2:

    Seated Calf Raise 246

    Set 1 : 180x11
    Set 2 : 180x11
    Set 3 : 180x11

    Drop set:
    Set 4 : 180x11
    Set 4 : 90x10
    Set 4 : 90x7
    |
    Ab Rollout on Knees 6

    Set 1 : 5 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 6 Laps/Reps with tempo.
    Set 3 : 5 Laps/Reps
    |
    Notes:

    I did experience the warmth that everyone else has mentioned so far, but it was brief. I think just the first two sets of squats. I'm naturally a heavier sweater and even more so with GVT, so that may have cooled me off. Also, my gym is usually pretty cool at that hour.

    I was COVERED in sweat at the end of the squats. No nausea, no awkward feelings at all. I had extreme energy and focus, and would've spent another hour in the gym of I had time (was there 100) even though my legs were smoked. My quads were the very much increased in size, and I would've loved to see them if I ha been able to do extensions. Next week I'll switch the ext's with curls jugs to make sure I get them in, and I'll do a before and after photo(s) of the pump.

    Other than that, I didn't (not noticed at this point, anyway) experience any tingles, or any other type of side with 1/2 scoop.

    Side Note: My stomach was upset PRIOR to taking any supps, and I have not had any stomach issues since taking them. May have eaten something bad yesterday because I didn't take supps yesterday either.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  5. Great updated. Pissed I can't get into the gym for 2 more days!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Great updated
    indeed, detail on first day is awesome
    way to dial in the focus on those squats

  7. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Pre:
    1 scoop protein 45m pre, with coffee

    All mixed with 20 oz water, 15 pre:

    5g BCAA's
    2 Crea-Trona uncapped
    4 Max Pump uncapped
    1/2 scoop Stimul8

    I mixed these prior to adding the BCAA's, and it mixed perfectly in a shaker. Of course, once I added the BCAA's there was BCAA icebergs on top.

    The taste was only semi-bitter, but still tasty. Not too bitter, not too sweet. Yesterday I did a finger-test of the Stimul8, and it tasted really good. Tomorrow I will take the Stimul8 by itself with the recommended amount of water, taking the pills in pill form, just to experience the taste. I think I will try 3/4 scoop tomorrow to see how tht affects me, but the 1/2 was definitely plenty for leg day (see notes at the bottom).

    All tempo was done 4.0.2.0, but on some reps the extension movement was 3-4 instead of 2, as it got harder to push off.

    SUPER SET 1:

    Barbell Squat 246.67

    I went with a wider stance here to hit my glutes/hams a little more, but had I realized there wouldn't be a leg extension machine available when I needed it I would've gone narrow.
    :/

    Set 1 : 185x10
    Set 2 : 185x10
    Set 3 : 185x10
    Set 4 : 185x10
    Set 5 : 185x10
    Set 6 : 185x5 +5 NO TEMPO
    Set 7 : 185x5 +5 "
    Set 8 : 185x8 +2 "
    Set 9 : 185x7 +3 "
    Set 10 : 185x5 +5 "
    Notes:
    These started getting tough as hell.


    Lying Leg Curls 106.67

    Set 1 : 80x10
    Set 2 : 80x10
    Set 3 : 80x10
    Set 4 : 80x10
    Set 5 : 80x10
    Set 6 : 80x10
    Set 7 : 80x10
    Set 8 : 80x10
    Set 9 : 80x8
    Set 10 : 80x8

    Crazy leg shakes on the last 3-4 sets of these.

    SUPER SET 2:

    Seated Calf Raise 246

    Set 1 : 180x11
    Set 2 : 180x11
    Set 3 : 180x11

    Drop set:
    Set 4 : 180x11
    Set 4 : 90x10
    Set 4 : 90x7
    |
    Ab Rollout on Knees 6

    Set 1 : 5 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 6 Laps/Reps with tempo.
    Set 3 : 5 Laps/Reps
    |
    Notes:

    I did experience the warmth that everyone else has mentioned so far, but it was brief. I think just the first two sets of squats. I'm naturally a heavier sweater and even more so with GVT, so that may have cooled me off. Also, my gym is usually pretty cool at that hour.

    I was COVERED in sweat at the end of the squats. No nausea, no awkward feelings at all. I had extreme energy and focus, and would've spent another hour in the gym of I had time (was there 100) even though my legs were smoked. My quads were the very much increased in size, and I would've loved to see them if I ha been able to do extensions. Next week I'll switch the ext's with curls jugs to make sure I get them in, and I'll do a before and after photo(s) of the pump.

    Other than that, I didn't (not noticed at this point, anyway) experience any tingles, or any other type of side with 1/2 scoop.

    Side Note: My stomach was upset PRIOR to taking any supps, and I have not had any stomach issues since taking them. May have eaten something bad yesterday because I didn't take supps yesterday either.
    Nice work bro! I hope you didn't come down with the same crap I had. No bueno!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Great updated. Pissed I can't get into the gym for 2 more days!
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    indeed, detail on first day is awesome
    way to dial in the focus on those squats
    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Nice work bro! I hope you didn't come down with the same crap I had. No bueno!!!
    Thanks guys!

    I hope not, Reg. I *feel*pretty good though.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  9. Now THAT it's what an update looks like. Take note guys!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Now THAT it's what an update looks like. Take note guys!
    He's really setting the standard isn't he!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    He's really setting the standard isn't he!
    I told you Ginaflex reps that RJ is the bomb! Lol Stupid autocorrect, I meant Finaflex! Lol

  12. Thanks guys! I doubt I can improve on these compliments, so, I guess my job here is done. Review up in a few...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Thanks guys! I doubt I can improve on these compliments, so, I guess my job here is done. Review up in a few...
    Lol. Not so fast there Turbo
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  14. You should take a pic of Stimul8 mixed up in your shaker. Curious to see what color it is actually. This in no way affects anything, I just like the color green & haven't gotten to try it yet
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  15. 3/4 scoop Stimul8, 12.5oz water. I mixed it last night. It mixed in with ease, and as you can see there was no separation over night.

    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  16. Weight:
    Pre coffee, nood- 193.6
    Pre workout, post all pre's and clothed- 200.5 (according to gym scale)

    Pre:
    45 prior-
    1 scoop protein powder
    Coffee

    15 prior-
    3/4 scoop Stimul8, mixed with 12.5oz water. The directions say 1 scoop with 8-16oz, so I didn't go with 8 because I don't like things that sweet. At 3/4sc w/ 12.5 oz water, it was almost perfect for my taste preference. I mixed it last night in the FINAFLEX shaker, and it had zero icebergs leftover. After sitting in the fridge over night, there was no separation or any accumulation of powder at the bottom (like some creatines do).

    4x Max Pump uncapped AND
    2x Crea-Trona uncapped AND
    5g BCAA's mixed with
    24oz water.
    I seriously meant to take them in pill form to avoid the taste, but I had already uncapped them. Fortunately, the bitterness was not that bad. Either my palate was warmed up from the STIMUL8, or 24oz of water is perfect for diluting the pill-taste.

    Today's workout was Chest and Back, GVT style. Everything in a 4.0.2.0 tempo.

    SUPER SET 1 and 1.5:

    All, including chins, with tempo.

    Dumbbell Bench Press 93.33

    3 notches here: flat, mid, incline, mid, flat, mid, etc. I stole this from Kenpo and Reggie, but my bench only has the 3 notches to incline instead of whatever they normally use, so I just kept moving it up and down.

    Set 1 : 70x10
    Set 2 : 70x10
    Set 3 : 70x9
    Set 4 : 65x10
    Set 5 : 65x8
    Set 6 : 60x10
    Set 7 : 60x8
    Set 8 : 60x10
    Set 9 : 60x9
    Set 10 : 60x9
    |
    Chin Up 227.23

    According to the gym scale I'm 200.5 lbs. I'm going to borrow another method from Kenpo and strut logging my pull-ups by the cruel weight I'm pulling. I did what I could with BW and used the assisted weight machine to finish and hit 10. These were hard a **** with the tempo, an. It doesn't help that I've put on 13 pounds in two months.


    Set 1 : 200.5x4
    Set 1 : 130.5x4
    Set 1 : 90.5x3

    Set 2 : 200.5x4
    Set 2 : 130.5x3
    Set 2 : 90.5x3

    Set 3 : 200.5x3
    Set 3 : 120.5x3
    Set 3 : 90.5x4

    Set 7 : 200.5x2
    Set 7 : 120.5x2
    Set 7 : 90.5x4
    Set 7 : 60.5x2

    ** I must not have logged a few sets. I think I stopped after set 7 (which is this last one) because I just didn't have any left and switched to reverse grip rows...

    |
    Barbell Bent Over Row 126.67

    Set 1 : 105x10
    Set 2 : 105x10
    Set 3 : 105x10
    Set 4 : 105x10
    Set 5 : 105x10

    ^ Time to up the weight a little...

    One arm push-ups x6, x9//8L (w/ medi ball assist/leverage. I did these between sets 3-4 and 4-5 of rows.

    1 chin up w/ a 20s neg (right before stretching and leaving)
    |
    Notes:

    Well, after a month off of stims, 3/4 scoop STIMUL8 on my second day in is a little much. The Thermo effect, the sweat, the drive to grab an extra rep, and the focus are all awesome. My HR however, was through the roof. But, it was better after dropping my rest periods from 30s/45s to 45/60 (from chest to back, then resetting).
    So, 1/2 scoop the rest of this week and I'll try 3/4 again next week.

    PUMP:
    My veinage was outta control crazy with the reverse grip rows. I can't wait to see my biceps on arm day.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  17. Ok, this ^^^ workout was amazing! You are in beast mode now! Glad my routines can help chisel you! Lol. Nice job RJ!!!

  18. Great job brother. I bet those pumps were borderline painful. Gameday and Max Pump always made me have to take my watch off because It got too tight during the workouts

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    You should take a pic of Stimul8 mixed up in your shaker. Curious to see what color it is actually. This in no way affects anything, I just like the color green & haven't gotten to try it yet
    Hulk Juice
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  20. Great update again. You gotta be either a skinny mo fo or a beast to hit ten sets of ten with tempo on bw pull ups. I can hit maybe two sets but that's it when using the right tempo.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Ok, this ^^^ workout was amazing! You are in beast mode now! Glad my routines can help chisel you! Lol. Nice job RJ!!!
    Thanks bro. The combo of Stimul8 and the high-paced GVT has my blood flowing for sure, and I think I may keep those adjustable benches around for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Great job brother. I bet those pumps were borderline painful. Gameday and Max Pump always made me have to take my watch off because It got too tight during the workouts
    Thanks Drew. Not quite painful, but we'll see when I start doing dips and drag curls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Great update again. You gotta be either a skinny mo fo or a beast to hit ten sets of ten with tempo on bw pull ups. I can hit maybe two sets but that's it when using the right tempo.
    Thanks Montana. I'd love to get to where I could do a few sets at least with that tempo. I was trying to focus on not biting my tongue off there at the end.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    Thanks bro. The combo of Stimul8 and the high-paced GVT has my blood flowing for sure, and I think I may keep those adjustable benches around for a while.

    Thanks Drew. Not quite painful, but we'll see when I start doing dips and drag curls.

    Thanks Montana. I'd love to get to where I could do a few sets at least with that tempo. I was trying to focus on not biting my tongue off there at the end.
    Lol
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
  23. TGR's FINAFlEXing Preworkout Trifecta (sponsored)


    Just popped two more Crea-Trona. Going to go to the 2 pills 2xDaily on training days and just two for non-training days.

    Day 2, and no crash from Stimul8. I even tried to close my eyes at lunch today because I was bored and I didn't feel like crashing out. That's not too shabby with the amount of sleep I get. Usually by Thursday's I'm pretty tired from the 0330 wake ups, so we'll see how the rest of the week goes. It helps too that I only woke up twice last night. Least wake-ups during a night in months.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Just popped two more Crea-Trona. Going to go to the 2 pills 2xDaily on training days and just two for non-training days.

    Day 2, and no crash from Stimul8. I even tried to close my eyes at lunch today because I was bored and I didn't feel like crashing out. That's not too shabby with the amount of sleep I get. Usually by Thursday's I'm pretty tired from the 0330 wake ups, so we'll see how the rest of the week goes. It helps too that I only woke up rice last night. Least wake-ups during a night in months. <-- I know that doesn't necessarily apply to the log, but it's worth noting to be consistent when monitoring whether or not I'm crashing.
    Stimul8 is no joke!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  25. Weight:
    Pre coffee, nood- 193.2

    Pre:
    45 prior-
    1 scoop protein powder
    Coffee

    15 prior-
    1/2 scoop STIMUL8
    4x Max Pump
    2x Crea-Trona (2 more scheduled for noon)


    Workout:
    Tempo: 4.0.2.0 on all exercises except 21's. Breaks were 20/60 on super set 1, and 20/60 on 2, but no breaks before the added ex's.


    SUPER SET 1:
    Incline Dumbbell Curl 40

    Set 1 : 30x10
    Set 2 : 30x10
    Set 3 : 30x10
    Set 4 : 30x9
    Set 5 : 30x9
    Set 6 : 30x8
    Set 7 : 30x7
    Set 8 : 25x10
    Set 9 : 25x10
    Set 10 : 25x10
    |
    Cable Rope High Pulley Overhead Tricep Extension 133.33

    Set 1 : 100x10
    Set 2 : 100x10
    Set 3 : 100x10
    Set 4 : 100x10
    Set 5 : 100x10
    Set 6 : 100x10
    Set 7 : 100x10
    Set 8 : 100x10
    Set 9 : 100x9
    Set 10 : 100x9
    |

    SUPER SET 2

    Barbell Drag Curl 101.33

    Set 1 : 80x8
    Set 2 : 70x10
    Set 3 : 70x10 + 30# 21's EZ close grip (no break)
    Set 4 : 70x9 + 20# 21's
    |
    Leaning reverse extension burnouts 20

    Set 1 : 15x10
    Set 2 : 15x9
    Set 3 : 12.5x10 + BW dips xMAX (no break)
    Set 4 : 12.5x10 + BW dips xMAX


    |
    Notes

    STIMUL8:
    Still sitting perfect at 1/2 scoop. HR wasn't too high, but high enough to get me sweating at my workout pace.

    Max Pump/Crea-Trona:
    Holy **** my arms were insanely pumped. Almost took a pic but was running late. Probably doing legs again Saturday so I'll pump my quad up for a photo.

    My wife said my belly looked smaller today (I've put some belly fat recently), but what she meant to say is that I'm looking swole as hell, therefore my belly looks smaller. I'm still feeling larger now in my work uniform.

    Speaking of my wife, she's on her 4th or 5th week of her workout routine. It's the first time in her life that she has done any type of routine. I'm proud of her. She mentioned that Saturday she wants to try a PWO (she's never tried one). What size scoop should I let her try? Or, should I let her try a weaker stim like Jack3D micro? I don't want her scared away on her first time, and I also don't want her sneaking scoops of my STIMUL8. She can have the Jack...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Speaking of my wife, she's on her 4th or 5th week of her workout routine. It's the first time in her life that she has done any type of routine. I'm proud of her. She mentioned that Saturday she wants to try a PWO (she's never tried one). What size scoop should I let her try? Or, should I let her try a weaker stim like Jack3D micro? I don't want her scared away on her first time, and I also don't want her sneaking scoops of my STIMUL8. She can have the Jack...
    lol
    I would go no more than 1/2 scoop for her, if you decide to spoil her with Stimul8...maybe even 1/3 scoop tbh

  27. Yeah, definitely no more than 1/3 scoop IMO.
    It is better to feel it out without getting stimmed out on the first try.

  28. Yes I think a third of a scoop to start would be perfect. Make sure she drinks it with plenty of water and that will be a good gauge on how she likes it.

    Also what type of routine it's she doing?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  29. She's doing some video routine. I can't remember what it's called. I'm hoping eventually she starts going to the gym with me, but she won't even work out in front of me.

    1/3 scoop it is. She's going to love the flavor I think.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    she won't even work out in front of me.
    women are funny that way
    my ex-wife was the same way..
    you'd think I was asking her to strip & do dirty-dancing for the whole neighborhood, the way she reacted to the idea of training around me..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 11:20 AM
  2. Rush 954 on that Finaflex Ignite 2 (Sponsored)
    By Rush954 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-11-2013, 03:17 PM
  3. Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)
    By TurningGreen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 398
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 09:55 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 03:29 PM
  5. Replies: 187
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 01:37 PM
Log in
Log in