IForce (sponsored) Tropinol XP and Intimidate SRT & AE14

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Will be leaving work earlier than normal tomorrow, so will have a good leg workout (hopefully).

2. Good couple of days going on. Legs and back in the afternoon were a success yesterday. Still adjusting to the SSB, but the GHR is an amazing machine and my hams are destroying me. I will note that I have been adjusting the height of the squat box periodically, to look at my issues with form and depth.

Have some time this afternoon to get a good chest/tri workout, so will have the opportunity to giver a more detailed look then.
    •   

3. Some things of note over the last few days. The pump has become much longer lasting. Chest and shoulders specifically give the impression of being pumped throughout the day, even when I have not lifted.

Strength has been consistent but no aberrations at this point. Looking forward to destroying my legs again today.

4. well that's a pretty good update! go get em killla.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

5. So jealous of that equipment! I love the safety bar. We sometimes flip it around and do front squats with it. Incredibly challenging. The GHR is the best piece of equipment to use to build hamstrings, IMO. When I make my home gym, it will be one of the first items I purchase.
    HiTech Representative
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Safety squat bar
    I dont see how that would make squating easier or safer lol.. im confused.

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

7. Quote Originally Posted by Epolis13 View Post
    So jealous of that equipment! I love the safety bar. We sometimes flip it around and do front squats with it. Incredibly challenging. The GHR is the best piece of equipment to use to build hamstrings, IMO. When I make my home gym, it will be one of the first items I purchase.
    couldnt agree more. The entire posterior chain is activated. Absolutely love it!! The price was too good to pass up. Now thinking about a prowler but not sure I should or not

8. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I dont see how that would make squating easier or safer lol.. im confused.

Mike
    I have had 3 shoulder operations thus far....this takes a great deal of stress off the shoulders

9. Workouts have been a little inconsistent as of late. Work and home stress have changed a lot recently, and not necessarily for the better.

Oddly, today was my last dose of TXP, almost a full week in advance of the expected completion date.

There are 4 pills of ISRT left I believe.

Overall, this has been a solid stack, with the most noticeable improvements being the pump department. There has not been anything too noticeable regarding any body comp changes and/or weight and strength changes

10. In regards to the prowler, that's another piece of equipment I'd buy along with the SSB and the GHR. Do it.
    HiTech Representative

11. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I have had 3 shoulder operations thus far....this takes a great deal of stress off the shoulders
    It's one of those, I'd have to try it to see I bet, because looking at it.. I don't see the point! Not saying its not legit, I just cant visual it helping.

Mike

12. I got ya. It stops me from having to rotate my shoulders outward to hold the bar, which for me is huge. My right shoulder and barely hold a bar across my back, it is typically on my finger tips. This prohibits that

13. 1 night (tonight) remaining on the ISRT. Overall thoughts were positive. I enjoyed the run overall, although I am not entirely sure that the TXP did much. I have run ISRT previously, and my results from this were identical to those of my previous solo run.

I would most certainly buy the ISRT again, specifically as a sleep aid. Some of the deepest sleep I have ever gotten. It is a really solid and effective product

14. to me it sounds like you enjoy the ISRT
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    to me it sounds like you enjoy the ISRT
    Don't poke him!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    1 night (tonight) remaining on the ISRT. Overall thoughts were positive. I enjoyed the run overall, although I am not entirely sure that the TXP did much. I have run ISRT previously, and my results from this were identical to those of my previous solo run.

I would most certainly buy the ISRT again, specifically as a sleep aid. Some of the deepest sleep I have ever gotten. It is a really solid and effective product

So, you do not notice the pre-workout boost of tropinol xp? Curious. Glad you are loving intimidate srt though!!

Mike
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT with TROPINOL XP and INTIMIDATE SRT
    By booneman77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 12-19-2013, 03:23 AM
  2. Alphamine, Tropinol XP and Forskolin-95 8wk log&pics!
    By speed389 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 12-11-2013, 04:25 AM
  3. Coming back with iForce Tropinol XT and Intimidate SRT
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-25-2013, 12:51 AM
  4. Log Tropinol xp, Anabeta, Intimidate, Lights out, Humanabo
    By phoenix4 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-07-2013, 05:39 PM
  5. iForce Tropinol XP Beta Test Sponsored Log