Amino IV Review

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
So I had a chance to taste the powder and here is what I think, the powder is very fine and mixes very well with a few shakes.

I had a sample of cherry limeade, filled a bottle with 16oz of water and than added ice. The flavor is very potent, so for my liking I added some more water(about 20oz +ice), which is good because I like to drink a lot during my workout.

This is definitely not your run of the mill BCAAs I felt as if I had a little more endurance than usual. I worked out at 930pm after a days work when I usually work out around 6pm. My all time favorite BCAA is Recoverpro, in terms of price, flavor,mix-ability, and profile. But whens more info on this is released I believe PES has made a strong if not better competitor depending on what your looking for. I will say flat out the flavor cherry limeade is way better than both Recoverpro flavors, (lemon is my fav.) So depending on price range once released, This will become a staple in a lot of peoples routine!

Def looking forward to getting my hands on this and really give it a go!

Keep up the great work PES especially the flavors you guys come up with!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the review. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
So I had a chance to taste the powder and here is what I think, the powder is very fine and mixes very well with a few shakes.

I had a sample of cherry limeade, filled a bottle with 16oz of water and than added ice. The flavor is very potent, so for my liking I added some more water(about 20oz +ice), which is good because I like to drink a lot during my workout.

This is definitely not your run of the mill BCAAs I felt as if I had a little more endurance than usual. I worked out at 930pm after a days work when I usually work out around 6pm. My all time favorite BCAA is Recoverpro, in terms of price, flavor,mix-ability, and profile. But whens more info on this is released I believe PES has made a strong if not better competitor depending on what your looking for. I will say flat out the flavor cherry limeade is way better than both Recoverpro flavors, (lemon is my fav.) So depending on price range once released, This will become a staple in a lot of peoples routine!

Def looking forward to getting my hands on this and really give it a go!

Keep up the great work PES especially the flavors you guys come up with!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, much appreciated.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review. Can't wait for my tubs to arrive

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
So I ment to post this up the other day but have been busy. One day that i tried to Amino IV I had extra i saved for morning cardio. The next day i skipped it and just used it at night. The thing i noticed is that there was no residue left over at all. I use a camelback 33oz bottle that has a straw in it. Ive used Recoverpro for years and one thing im use everyone noticed is that if you dont wash your bottle out right away, it leaves a yellow film behind. and in the straw it actually turns black(nasty looking). So I am not sure whats in there that does or does not make this happen but I have to say I perfer it doesnt.

Just a thought