Enjoy your sleep bro...

You deserve it.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

2. Drewsicle3210 gets some much needed sleep with FinaFlex G8

Rest up Drew!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   

3. Last night I dosed a full scoop of G8

Laid my asss down 30 min later, tingles, relaxed, sleep.

It took me about 10 min (i think) to lose consciousness. And I slept the whole night through. Woke up at 0400 feeling like a million dollars. Maybe 2 million. This led to an epic workout and a pretty solid day. I was in a great mood all day, until the end. I felt beat, tired, worn out, and I attended a late evening event at my daughter's school. It was neat and I cracked some smiles (rare).
    I am drinking my G8 for tonight right now. I can't imagine running out of this stuff. The sleep is amazing. And some crazy cool dreams too.

I will let you guys know how it goes!

And I apologize for the slow updates. Life has taken over here lately, but I am LARGER THAN LIFE, so I am taking it back!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Last night I dosed a full scoop of G8

Laid my asss down 30 min later, tingles, relaxed, sleep.

It took me about 10 min (i think) to lose consciousness. And I slept the whole night through. Woke up at 0400 feeling like a million dollars. Maybe 2 million. This led to an epic workout and a pretty solid day. I was in a great mood all day, until the end. I felt beat, tired, worn out, and I attended a late evening event at my daughter's school. It was neat and I cracked some smiles (rare).
    I am drinking my G8 for tonight right now. I can't imagine running out of this stuff. The sleep is amazing. And some crazy cool dreams too.

I will let you guys know how it goes!

And I apologize for the slow updates. Life has taken over here lately, but I am LARGER THAN LIFE, so I am taking it back!!
    The dreams are a pretty sweet addition. Mine have been pretty wild since starting and before G8 I would very rarely dream.
    Life's a garden, dig it

5. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I cracked some smiles (rare).
    ahhh - the snag approach :|
    I am the king of the straight face (so I am told)

I am drinking my G8 for tonight right now. I can't imagine running out of this stuff. The sleep is amazing.
    I am right there with ya man..
    the sleep is deeper and longer for me, than it was on the old version
    I do not get quite the same effects as I used to with the relaxtion & content feelings; simply drift off rapidly into a coma
    it's different, but I cannot say it is for the worse by any means

and no worries on the updates drew - this does not have to be an every day thing
    simply update when you can, and feel the need
    •   

6. So I fell asleep pretty damn quick last night. I slept straight through the night, didn't even wake up to pee. This morning I felt amazing.
    My dreams last night were vivid. So much so that I started talking to a co worker this morning about something that I thought had happened yesterday, but I actually dreamed it.
    Good times.

7. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    So I fell asleep pretty damn quick last night. I slept straight through the night, didn't even wake up to pee. This morning I felt amazing.
    My dreams last night were vivid. So much so that I started talking to a co worker this morning about something that I thought had happened yesterday, but I actually dreamed it.
    Good times.
    Lol. I've done that with my wife before. Very strange feeling.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    So I fell asleep pretty damn quick last night. I slept straight through the night, didn't even wake up to pee. This morning I felt amazing.
    Good times.
    Ha! That's awesome. How awkward.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

9. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Good times.
    Lol....cool story, and sounds familiar
    OLYMPUS UK REP

10. I appreciate the patience everyone. My unit is still locked down. No gym. No pt. No supplements. Not so great food.
    I have no idea when we are leaving this place.
    The missing equipment was found yesterday about noon. Two Ranger Students were arrested, several more are being held as witnesses.
    And everyone is still locked down.
    I will resume this log as soon as I can get back home to my wife, kids, and supplements (in that order)

11. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I appreciate the patience everyone. My unit is still locked down. No gym. No pt. No supplements. Not so great food.
    The missing equipment was found yesterday about noon. Two Ranger Students were arrested, several more are being held as witnesses.
    I will resume this log as soon as I can get back home to my wife, kids, and supplements (in that order)
    Sucks bro....hope you'll be able to go home soon.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

12. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I appreciate the patience everyone. My unit is still locked down. No gym. No pt. No supplements. Not so great food.
    Thanks for the update drew. No hurry just keep getting good sleep and enjoy the rest days.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Thanks for the update drew. No hurry just keep getting good sleep and enjoy the rest days.
    I made it home last night about 9pm. Crashed the hell out. I will be taking my G8 tonight. Onward and upward

14. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I made it home last night about 9pm. Crashed the hell out. I will be taking my G8 tonight. Onward and upward
    Glad you made it home bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it

15. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Glad you made it home bro!
    Just took a scoop about 30 minutes ago, and I am loving stress and anxiety reduction.

I will update the result in the AM

16. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

Just took a scoop about 30 minutes ago, and I am loving stress and anxiety reduction.

I will update the result in the AM
    Can't wait.... sleep well!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP
  17. Drewsicle3210 gets some much needed sleep with FinaFlex G8

I passed out almost as soon as I drank my full scoop of G8, bout 30 min. Pleasure to the taste buds.
    I slept straight through, no waking until 0430.
    Vivid dreaming all night long.
    When I awakened I felt GREAT!! (Until I thought about coming to work)
    Seriously though, I feel rejuvenated.
    I called my wife on my way to work and told her today was going to be a good day. My sense of well being is way up over yesterday, and the preceding 4 days.
    Damn, I missed my G8.

18. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I passed out almost as soon as I drank my full scoop of G8, bout 30 min. Pleasure to the taste buds.
    I slept straight through, no waking until 0430.
    Vivid dreaming all night long.
    When I awakened I felt GREAT!! (Until I thought about coming to work)
    Seriously though, I feel rejuvenated.
    I called my wife on my way to work and told her today was going to be a good day. My sense of well being is way up over yesterday, and the preceding 4 days.
    Damn, I missed my G8.
    Nice. Glad you got SOME downn time. When are you off for the holiday?

19. What? Off? I don't know what that means. I haven't experienced this 'off' you speak of!
    It was rumored that we will have thurs-Sun off, but i will believe it on Sunday if it happens.

20. Alright people, I am still here. I had some personal issues arise that I have had to deal with, and work has been....Army. But I have the next 4 days off to get my head right and decompress.

I am taking my G8 tonight, in about an hour. I will let you know how it goes.
    Thanks for your patience this past week.

21. Drank my G8 last night, and did a swan dive into the bed. I am guessing around 0830.
    Only woke once to pee. Well, I guess I woke up again at 0300 and now I am still up. My dreams were almost too real. No nightmares, but definitely some stress inducing dreams.
    Well, I feel pretty well rested, so I am going to drink my Pre and get to it.
  22. Drewsicle3210 gets some much needed sleep with FinaFlex G8

Lemony fresh G8 going down the hatch!! We had a different sort of Thanksgiving today, just us and some pizza, a movie, and some ...peanut butter cookies.
    I had a decent workout today, nothing crazy but definitely motivating. Working myself back into the groove. Some family shows up tomorrow, and the rest of them are coming in Sat. We are baptizing our 8 month old and having the Family Dinner.
    And then my brother ( @RegisterJr ) and I will be hitting the gym.

23. Yes, I'm going to have to TRY to control my eating pre-workout.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

24. stress-inducing dreams?

25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    stress-inducing dreams?
    Dreaming about stressful stuff on my mind. I should have worded that different

26. The last 2 nights I was able to get some decent sleep, some of the best rest I've had in months, thanks to the G8.
    I also would like to point out that my mood seems to be improving. This is generally a stressful time of year for me, and with all of the other stuff I have going on I need all the help I can get. The G8 seems to be calming throughout the day, and I am feeling less Anxiety.

Last nights sleep was full of insane dreams. Nothing scary, just super vivid. I actually like it. Sometimes throughout the day I think that I did or said something, but I can't remember if I dreamed it or not. I love it.

27. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    The last 2 nights I was able to get some decent sleep, some of the best rest I've had in months, thanks to the G8.
    I also would like to point out that my mood seems to be improving. This is generally a stressful time of year for me, and with all of the other stuff I have going on I need all the help I can get. The G8 seems to be calming throughout the day, and I am feeling less Anxiety.

Last nights sleep was full of insane dreams. Nothing scary, just super vivid. I actually like it. Sometimes throughout the day I think that I did or said something, but I can't remember if I dreamed it or not. I love it.
    The calming effects of G8 are wonderful. About twenty minutes after I take my dose at night I'm in total don't care mode.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    The calming effects of G8 are wonderful. About twenty minutes after I take my dose at night I'm in total don't care mode.
    I agree, I look forward to drinking it. If only I could drink it all day long!

29. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I agree, I look forward to drinking it. If only I could drink it all day long!
    Right along with your schlitz?

30. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Right along with your schlitz?
    my ex-father in law used to drink Stroh's all day long
    srs, dude went thru a case every day to every other day
    when he used to smoke, he went thru 2 cartons a week
    I dunno which is more amazing: the fact that he quit smoking cold turkey after yrs of doing it, or the fact he's still alive
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Reggie's Getting Knocked Out With Finaflex G8
    By niners4reggie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 179
    Last Post: 01-05-2014, 10:11 AM
  2. Replies: 270
    Last Post: 09-28-2013, 07:11 AM
  3. Green's sweet dreams with FINAFLEX G8!
    By TurningGreen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 10:36 AM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 08:16 PM
  5. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 03:18 AM