HBull XGels Log

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. HBull XGels Log


    Hey Guys
    I am starting this log on XGels. I plan on bulking on it. I will take 4 tabs a day, preworkout along with LCarn. I will only be taking it on workout days; every other day.

    My stats are currently:

    - 5'8''
    -140 lbs
    -3200 cals give or take (60+/- carbs, 20 protein, 20 fats)
    - Running AllPros Beginner Routine
    - Current Maxes:
    Squat: 155x5
    Bench: 140x5
    Rows: 135x4
    Overhead Press: 85x6
    Curls: 70x5
    CloseGrip: 115x6-7

    Also using Creatine (3 gms a day) and LCarn
    I hope this product can help me gain some muscle, as many have noted. I have heard great things and hope SNS comes through for me like they have for others.
    I will post before pics tomorrow as my computer is lagging a little ATM.
    Thanks, and hope you follow me on this quest!


  2. If possible, grab some GMS.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
    •   
       


  3. What's that?

  4. GMS = Glycerol Monostearate.

    Many have ran ArA solo and with GMS and notice quite a difference if they don't run GMS. Main reason for running along side ArA is, GMS helps emulsify ArA.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  5. Ok THanks! WIll try and get some if I see it

  6. Quote Originally Posted by HBull View Post
    Ok THanks! WIll try and get some if I see it
    Analyzed Supplements of Controlled Labs Glycergrow have it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  7. Subbed for your progress BHull

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements


  8. Today's workout was alright. Didn't get enough sleep, but got all my reps in, which is what really counts. XGels gave a nice pump also, which I like a lot LCarn also seems to be energizing me. Can't wait till this XGels really start kicking in. Only problem so far is a bit of an aftertaste. Anyone experience this with XGels? Thanks!

  9. Also, I'm upping calories a bit, as weight gain has stopped.
    •   
       


  10. Quote Originally Posted by HBull View Post
    Today's workout was alright. Didn't get enough sleep, but got all my reps in, which is what really counts. XGels gave a nice pump also, which I like a lot LCarn also seems to be energizing me. Can't wait till this XGels really start kicking in. Only problem so far is a bit of an aftertaste. Anyone experience this with XGels? Thanks!
    I ve never experienced an "aftertaste" with x gels

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements


  11. I think it's the LCarn. I may have to take it earlier than 30-40 mins PWO

  12. Yep, it the Lcarn! lol

  13. Did an arm day today. Also included some trap and ab work. It was a good day and the pump from the XGels is pretty evident! Looking good so far! Also, upping calories to 3400 on workout days and 3150 on off days

  14. GMS can help, I always just take ALCAR with my X Gels and it works fine. Great thing about ArA is it works from dose 1. And after a run you'll realize your body comp has had some nice change if diet and training is on point. But lawd, THE PUMPS. I wouldn't lower your non training day nutrition as you need those days for recovery. You grow after your workout and you're really only taking away nutrients that the body can use to build muscle. Just something to think about.

  15. Ya. I used to be taking in 3250 on workout days and 3100 on on ddays so I increased a bit

  16. I don't feel any DOMS, could it be because I take it everyother day? Also, is dark chocolate a safe fat to eat while on XGels? I know fish/fishoil isn't because of Omega 3s but are Omega 6s okay? Thanks

  17. Quote Originally Posted by HBull View Post
    I don't feel any DOMS, could it be because I take it everyother day? Also, is dark chocolate a safe fat to eat while on XGels? I know fish/fishoil isn't because of Omega 3s but are Omega 6s okay? Thanks
    DOMS aren't an indicator it's working. Some people get crazy DOMS and others hardly get any. DOMS will kick in around week 2ish.

    Dark chocolate is fine.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    DOMS aren't an indicator it's working. Some people get crazy DOMS and others hardly get any. DOMS will kick in around week 2ish.

    Dark chocolate is fine.
    Ok. Does the pump increase too? Thanks for your replies. Just 1 more question: is it beneficial to increase omega6 while using ArA? Or is it worst?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by HBull View Post
    Ok. Does the pump increase too? Thanks for your replies. Just 1 more question: is it beneficial to increase omega6 while using ArA? Or is it worst?
    Pump should increase along the way.

    No need to increase omega6 intake either.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  20. The thing is: I used to eat a lot of fish, so now I am eating more meat and almonds and dark chocolate for fays which have a lot of omega6.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by HBull View Post
    The thing is: I used to eat a lot of fish, so now I am eating more meat and almonds and dark chocolate for fays which have a lot of omega6.
    You'll be fine.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  22. Thanks!

  23. Also wondering if anyone has ever done 2 days and if so, what was the volume/rep scheme. I want to do full body in the morning and choose a muscle to work at night.

  24. For example: Day 1: Do my full body (8-12 reps) but go heavier on chest/back (5 reps), then come back later and do lighter weight (8-12 reps)
    Day 2 Rest
    Day 3: Do same thing but with legs/shoulders

    Good idea? It seems to me like this would be good for strength and size. I would also get a lot of food in before going back

  25. Today was good! GOing back for back/chest later. I benched 145 for 5! Rowed 130 for 5 too!

  26. I don't find that idea to be good at all, unless you're on high doses of anabolics and even then, I think it will ultimately produce worse results than if you had stayed with a traditional split.

  27. Do you mean a full body or a PPL split?

  28. I'm responding to this: For example: Day 1: Do my full body (8-12 reps) but go heavier on chest/back (5 reps), then come back later and do lighter weight (8-12 reps)

    That is not a good idea for your situation.

  29. Is there any way to do 2 a days? I love being in the gym,but only have 3 to 4 days a week
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 04:51 PM
  2. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 04:03 PM
  3. Workout Log in Word Format
    By Matthew D in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-27-2002, 04:04 AM
  4. T1 pro log
    By DreamWeaver in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 09:01 AM
  5. My Cycle Log
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 01:59 AM
Log in
Log in