Time To Get Back To Work!!! - LECHEEK RIPPED COCKTAIL LOG

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Hello! Miss Q here, logging my favorite supplement companies (Lecheek) "Ripped Cocktail" in Apple- tini!!

Stats- Fluffy!!

I have been out of the gym for a few weeks eating everything in site just like a fat girl would, so now it's time to get back to werk and lose the fluff!

My "Lecheek" Ripped Cocktail log will officially start tomorrow, as I plan on visiting the gym in the morning before work and If I'm feeling really good, after work.

Thanks for checking out my log....:yup:

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Well....guess I started my log and then went MIA again.....OOPS!!!:yup::fool2:

Day # 1-

Morning supps-took 1 Lecheek Hyper T2 capsule along with one scoop of Ripped Cocktail drank like a shot, before heading to the gym. Loved the apple-tini flavor..IMPRESSIVE FLAVOR!! Woo Hoo! :)

Gym - did a light leg workout consisting of 6 set's laying ham curl machine, 4 sets walking lunges, 4 sets one legged leg press, 2 sets hack squats, 3 set's straight leg dead lifts. Cardio included a rotation of four different pieces of equipment for 45 mins.

Here's what I noticed after taking Ripped Cocktail: extreme focus, clean energy, and tingling of the skin. My workout was great especially considering coming off such a long break.

Pm- took one more Hyper T2 before hitting the gym to work shoulders plus 20 mins on the stair master.

All in all.....it was a REALLY good day!!

Day #2

Took one scoop Ripped Cocktail before hitting chest and cardio. I am finding that I feel the effects of this product w/in mins of consumption and my focus has become insane while working out! I normally do 6-7 sets for the same exercise getting in 12-16 reps but lately I have lost count. It's like I can't stop!! I guess it's time to go heavier with less reps but for now I like the cardio effect w/ higher rep set's.

Pm- worked back without my RC and honestly it was a horrible workout!! I was in a bad mood so not sure why I went back for more!!

Day # 3 - Dosed one scoop Ripped Cocktail and one Hyper T2 before killing triceps. Had a great workout with plenty of drop set's thrown in. Cardio- 45 mins. FYI- I also took one pump pill by Cellucor and my tris's were swollen with in ten mins....gotta <3 it!! Oh yeah!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a huge Cellucor fan but if you open that capsule that stuff hits pretty hard.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Not a huge Cellucor fan but if you open that capsule that stuff hits pretty hard.

Marms, I do not care for any of Cellucors products EXCEPT the "I will pump you up" pills. Open them up?!? I can't even imagine the pump that would give met. The serving size say's take 3 caps and so far I only take one! There other product's do NOTHING for me at all! Do you guy's have a dilator/ pump up product?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marms, I do not care for any of Cellucors products EXCEPT the "I will pump you up" pills. Open them up?!? I can't even imagine the pump that would give met. The serving size say's take 3 caps and so far I only take one! There other product's do NOTHING for me at all! Do you guy's have a dilator/ pump up product?
Yes try to open and mix in with a preworkout or your ripped cocktail. Yes we do have PumpX3 maybe you can log it when your done ?

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Dudette!!! I love belize!! Why wasnt i invited?!?!
Next time....next time!! :)

so when are we puttin up the progress pics!!!??? Hello were dyin here missy!!
Just picture a extra fluffy girl w/ some muscle underneath!! Maybe later!!

Yes try to open and mix in with a preworkout or your ripped cocktail. Yes we do have PumpX3 maybe you can log it when your done ?
I will try it today. Yes, I would love to try PumpX3 after I'm done w/ Ripped Cocktail, thank you. I have yet to find a Lecheek product that doesn't kick ass!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Day #4- Tried lifting on an empty stomach, but because I got a late start and had only slept for 3 hrs the previous night, it didn't work out too well! Took 1.5 scoops RC before attempting bi's and I only noticed a short burst of energy. Followed bi's up with 30 mins on the stair master

Day#5 - Dosed one scoop RC before a 40 min session of mixed upper body exercises. Cardio=0

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No matter how many times I try training fasted I just don't get a good workout. I have no idea how some do.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
No matter how many times I try training fasted I just don't get a good workout. I have no idea how some do.
I have tried it on the past with excellent result's, but I believe the key is to be well rested, and start EARLY enough in the morning, so your not absolutely starving.

Has anyone tried thiis amazing low carb Alfredo Sauce from Trader Joe's?
Check out the nutritional content:

alfredo.jpg

Calories 90
Total Fat 8g
Saturated Fat 4.5g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 40mg
Sodium 410mg
Total Carbohydrate 3g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugars 1g
Protein 1g

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Day # 6

Took one scoop RC and one cap Hyper T2 before working back for 60 mins and following up w/ 45 mins of cardio. I really heat up while on this combo and sweat profusely while working out. Part of the body heat could be the extra fat that I'm carrying around, as I seem to stay hot all day long now.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Glad to hear your getting a good sweat out of it.
i love sweaty chicks!

but your far from fat-stop using that as an excuse for sweating!

But it's true!! Seriously, maybe it's also my old age combined with the RC and Hyper, because something is making me stay hot ALL DAY long!!

Day #7

Took 1.5 scoops of RC ans skipped the Hyper before working chest for 30 mins and hitting the tread mill for approx 45 mins.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
you women and your self degradement!

your old age?? what are you? 30s tops? far from old-but I have heard that the RC will make you sweat like a dog in a Chinese restaurant

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But it's true!! Seriously, maybe it's also my old age combined with the RC and Hyper, because something is making me stay hot ALL DAY long!!

Day #7

Took 1.5 scoops of RC ans skipped the Hyper before working chest for 30 mins and hitting the tread mill for approx 45 mins.
Its the hyper T2

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
you women and your self degradement!

your old age?? what are you? 30s tops? far from old-but I have heard that the RC will make you sweat like a dog in a Chinese restaurant
Try adding 13 yrs to that:blink: No more self degradement....promise!

Its the hyper T2
Can't remember staying that hot for so long during my last run. That's why I mentioned the higher b/fat%. Anyway....

Had a stressful weekend but still manged to get a few workouts completed at a small 24 hr gym located in the next town over. I signed up for one month which will enable me to take a partial break from my home gym. I love the 24 hr access...3 am here I come!!:fool2:

Friday evening- dosed 1.5 scoops of Ripped Cocktail and one Oxy Elite Pro(old version) and worked legs for approx 80 mins. Workout consisted of: leg extensions, hack squats, reg squats, walking lunges, leg presses, jump squats, and walking on the tread mill on high incline.

Sat evening - took one scoop Ripped Cocktail before working shoulders and cardio. Energy was great considering the late night.

Monday afternoon - Took one Lecheek Hyper T2 along w/ one scoop Ripped cocktail before working bi's & tri's followed up with 40 mins tread. This combo seems to really work for me!