Building The Engineer!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You can just run ABE longer if you wanted to. I mean, that's what I would do. It doesn't matter if you trying to lose fat or gain muscle, ABE will work for both. Personally I think ABE is just a better product than Mass FX black.
    Would I extend the second bottle or just go to a third?

2. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Would I extend the second bottle or just go to a third?
    I thought you said you had only run ABE for four weeks so far?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I thought you said you had only run ABE for four weeks so far?
    My ABE run started on 9/31. If I were to follow the 8 week recommendation, it would end on 11/25.

I started X-Gels on 9/31 and dosing it only on workout days means that that run will end 12/24.

That's about a full month of just X-Gels. I don't mind running just X-Gels solo, but I want to bridge it with another test booster / natural anabolic.

4. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    My ABE run started on 9/31. If I were to follow the 8 week recommendation, it would end on 11/25.

I started X-Gels on 9/31 and dosing it only on workout days means that that run will end 12/24.

That's about a full month of just X-Gels. I don't mind running just X-Gels solo, but I want to bridge it with another test booster / natural anabolic.

You can safely run ABE for 12 weeks. I just think you would be better off continuing with it, instead of starting a whole different supplement. So if you continue on the ABE it will end 12/25, correct?. A day after you end the X-gels. That seems to line up pretty well right?

5. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You can safely run ABE for 12 weeks. I just think you would be better off continuing with it, instead of starting a whole different supplement. So if you continue on the ABE it will end 12/25, correct?. A day after you end the X-gels. That seems to line up pretty well right?
    Very much so! Okay, I'm going to go to 12 weeks with this and use MFXB for a cut or recomp.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Very much so! Okay, I'm going to go to 12 weeks with this and use MFXB for a cut or recomp.
    Good, you seem to be making some nice progress with the stack you are using, so sticking with it is a great idea. I'd wait at least a month after your done with this stack to run the Mass Fx Black.

7. I'm stopping this log. I gained too much fat over these past 5 weeks and I don't like it.

I'm going back on a cut to drop down to 12% bf and then I will go back on X-Gels.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. building the perfect beast , have the book ?
    By sicosico in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-15-2006, 11:05 PM
  2. Building the Perfect Wideguy
    By wideguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 12:52 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 02:26 PM
  4. building the perfect beast/CME I
    By snakebyte05 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13