Building The Engineer!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Hey everybody,

This past summer I ran Erase with DAA, Bulbine and Alphamine. I got great results.

I went from this:

IMG_0405.JPG

To this:

image-1.jpeg

Now, the time has come to really pack on some muscle. So I've got the following goodies:

image.jpeg

Dosage:

X-Gels: 2g preworkout / 0.5-1 gram off-day
LCLT: 2g preworkout / 2x1g spread over 8 hours
Fors95 - 1 cap pre / 3 caps throughout the day
ABE - 2 caps and 2 caps post / 4 caps spread through the day
Glycophase - whenever I eat carbs (most likely be on refeed days)
Dopa - 2 caps at night
Intimidate SRT - 1 cap at night

Workout:

I will be doing PHUL - Power Hypertrophy Upper Lower. It's a great program and I've been using it for most of the summer.

I'm a mechanical engineering major, so I won't update this page every day. I will post weekly progress pics and at the end provide a full write up.

Current Lift Stats: (5rm)
Bench - 215
Squat - 235
Deadlift - 305
Shoulder Press - 115
Dips - 55 lb weight between legs
Curl - 75-80 (depending on the bar)
Tri Ext - 80

Questions:

Is my dosage okay?
Do I need to take X-Gels on off-days and instead to a 50 day "workout" run.
Can I run Intimidate for 12 weeks rather than 8? I know NMDA is used to induce neural cell death, so maybe someone can weight in on this.
Can I run ABE for 12 weeks?

Thanks guys and stay tuned!

Attachments

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
Defenitly in !!! gotta try dat stack ASAP though!
and don't run intmidiate srt & ABE more then 8 weeks. just pop in more forskolin at 75-100mg for full 12 weeks cycle. and about ArA ,2g pre workout would be AWESOME .
no need in non workout days.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In for this for sure

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support, everybody!

I've been sick this entire week... I think I caught this flu-like death that everyone's been suffering from, so I'm going to start this next Monday..

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

pre:
6 x-gels
2g lclt
3 scoops glycergrow
1 cap abe

2 scoops - creacore

row - 3x5 - 205lbs
weighted pullup - 3x8 - 40lbs
one arm row - 3x8 - 80lbs
decline bench - 2x5 - 225, 230 / 1x4 - 235
weighted dips - 3x8 - 55lbs
cambered curl - 3x8 - 75lbs
skullcrushers - 3x8 - 60lbs

Felt great on x-gels. The pump is unreal! Tomorrow I will be increasing ABE and I've found that 2grams is the sweet spot for LCLT.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I've also decided to forgo the intimidate and stack with it txp and dxr for the next stack.

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
intimidate stack awesome with txp just started that last week and i'm having a really nice recomp .
and wait for the ArA to kick in, the strengh incerase is amazing.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
intimidate stack awesome with txp just started that last week and i'm having a really nice recomp .
and wait for the ArA to kick in, the strengh incerase is amazing.
How long until the strength kicks in?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
about the 1-3 week. you'll be amazed!
do you plan running 8capsules (2g) or 6?
I started with 6 yesterday and I'll be going up to 8 today. Got 4 bottles for this entire run.
Only dosing on workout days.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In.

Get healthy man...I got sick last week and it sucked. :(

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
In.

Get healthy man...I got sick last week and it sucked. :(
Thanks, brother!

As a PES rep you would love this: Anabeta Elite + Alpha T2 have just topped erase + alphamine combo for a cut/recomp.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Morning:
2 caps - Alpha t2
1 cap forsk-95

Pre-workout
8 caps - x-gels
2 caps - lclt
2 caps - abe
3 scoops - glycergrow

2 scoops - creacore
5 caps - modern bcaa

shoulder press - 3x8 -95, 115, 115
squat - 4x5 - 135 (warmup), 185 (warmup), 225, 245 / 1x3 - 265
shrug - 3x8 - 80 each hand
hanging leg raises - 4x10

We broke the book with the squat! This stack so far is amazing. I highly recommend it. Alpha t2 leaves me nice and toasty in the morning and combined with abe, I can be safe with eating over maintenance.

I also ordered 2 bottles of shift so I will be adding that to my morning stack.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Glad your enjoying this! Have you been consuming your 2 ABE immediately after training with your shake or later with your first whole meal?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Glad your enjoying this! Have you been consuming your 2 ABE immediately after training with your shake or later with your first whole meal?
Immediately after training. I guzzle it down with my creatine in the locker room. I also take 5 caps of modern bcaa (for 8:1:1 ratio) to ease with the soreness. I figured that ABE doesn't have any absorption issues and I know that the bcaa caps need to be taken on any empty stomach. Maybe somebody from PES could back this up about ABE's digestion.

It's my first off day and my quads aren't really sore... I just "feel" them. My chest is only sore if I'm stretching it. I can move my shoulders, but it does take some effort. Again, nothing is really sore sore. Yet...

A little structure for my diet on this stack:
300-500 above maintenance on workout days
300-500 below maintenance on off days.

I workout mon, tue, thurs, fri.

I don't know if this the ABE or not, but my roommate and I shared about 1.5 pounds of chili last night and I did have huge food coma, but no bloat. So the anti-cortisol properties of ABE are working.

I'm thinking of pairing this with a bottle of Glycophase that I have, but I'm very carb sensitive so I don't want to overdo it.

For example, most mornings for me are 3-5 raw eggs and a glass of milk (maybe with protein) and the occasional bacon.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Two weeks in and my muscles feel fuller.
I'm on 500-1000 cal surplus with 50/30-35/20 split carbs/protein/fat.
Last week I had the munchies like crazy, but I've had to force myself to eat a few times this week. It could be that I'm just tired.

Onto the lifts:
Bench - 1x5 - 245 (EASY) / 1x3 - 265 (forced assistance with the last rep)
Dead - 1x5 - 335
Squat - 1x5 - 285 (going for 315 next week, baby!)
Leg Press - 1x8 - 630
Shoulder Press - 1x5 - 135
Seated Decline BB Curl - 1x8 - 80

I don't know if these strength increases are a result of ABE or X-Gels or both, but I'm digging them. My joints are a little achey, but again this could be from not sleeping. I've added Nimbus Abyss to my sleep regimen and it's sort of been helping. I'm going to try Oneiromancer and report back. My best sleep is when I take 1 cap of Glycophase and 2 Dopadex. Best sleep ever!

I'm also dosing 3 caps of alpha t2 a day alongside 3 caps of Shift to halt any fat gain.

According to my friend's fitbit scale, I'm 169 pounds. But that can't be right because I was 163 two weeks ago. Either this stuff is like gear or that scale is f@ggot.

Also, I should be done with ABE after Thanksgiving (+1 for 5000 cals of turkey and potatoes) and X-Gels after Christmas. Would anyone know of something I can take during the month of December that would act as an ABE intermediary? I'm looking for a nutrient partitioner just like it. I've been eyeing Prime and M-Stak. Any other suggestions?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at some of the solid GDAs out there like Burn24, Recompadrol, SlinSanev2, and Glycophase. I also like Metabolic Powder by EBF.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
O I didn't realize you were running Glycophase. Just throwing out some things that may benefit during time off from ABE. :)

Haven't used Prime before.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Update: Day 25 of ABE + X-Gels + Alpha T2 + Shift + F95

This is the first time I'm bulking and I've been having some trouble keeping to a clean diet.
I'm carb sensitive so I have been supplementing with glycophase. It helps... sometimes. I've noticed that I lost some of my leanness as a result and look a little watery.
I train fasted in the morning and then consume most of my calories post workout.
Before bed I take 2 dopadex and 1 glycophase. Sometimes I make my own ZMA concoction, minus the b6.
I'm trying to get around 2550 cals a day. Sometimes I'm under and sometimes I'm way over.
My strength is going up, but I don't know if that's the ArA or the X-Gels.
X-Gels by the way is amazing. It's going to be a permanent staple for me.
Bench - 90 (each hand) 3x10
Squat - 265 - 1x5
RDL - 225 - 3x8

My problem with ABE is that I cannot "feel" it. I know the anti-cortisol ingredient is working because after I eat a big meal postworkout, I don't feel my stomach expanding.
I'm following the standard protocol of 2+2 pre and post workout and 1x4 separated throughout the day on non-workout days.

My libido sometimes shoots way up for no reason, but I'm 24 so it's already pretty high.

I can feel the thermo effects from AT2 and Shift, but all I think it's doing is mitigating fat gain.
Here's my progress so far:

IMG_0508.JPG

Maybe someone can help me out in the dosing protocol? Should I increase my dose? Is this normal for ABE to be like this?

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
Update: Day 25 of ABE + X-Gels + Alpha T2 + Shift + F95

This is the first time I'm bulking and I've been having some trouble keeping to a clean diet.
I'm carb sensitive so I have been supplementing with glycophase. It helps... sometimes. I've noticed that I lost some of my leanness as a result and look a little watery.
I train fasted in the morning and then consume most of my calories post workout.
Before bed I take 2 dopadex and 1 glycophase. Sometimes I make my own ZMA concoction, minus the b6.
I'm trying to get around 2550 cals a day. Sometimes I'm under and sometimes I'm way over.
My strength is going up, but I don't know if that's the ArA or the X-Gels.
X-Gels by the way is amazing. It's going to be a permanent staple for me.
Bench - 90 (each hand) 3x10
Squat - 265 - 1x5
RDL - 225 - 3x8

My problem with ABE is that I cannot "feel" it. I know the anti-cortisol ingredient is working because after I eat a big meal postworkout, I don't feel my stomach expanding.
I'm following the standard protocol of 2+2 pre and post workout and 1x4 separated throughout the day on non-workout days.

My libido sometimes shoots way up for no reason, but I'm 24 so it's already pretty high.

I can feel the thermo effects from AT2 and Shift, but all I think it's doing is mitigating fat gain.
Here's my progress so far:

View attachment 90602

Maybe someone can help me out in the dosing protocol? Should I increase my dose? Is this normal for ABE to be like this?
Looking pretty nice brother . keep the good work up. it's seen like me and you in the same progress, it's my first bulk ever and using ArA too. the strengh inscrease is amazing.
don't worry about getting some fat back, the main goal is to put some size . so keep getting your diet clean and eat as much as you can.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Looking pretty nice brother . keep the good work up. it's seen like me and you in the same progress, it's my first bulk ever and using ArA too. the strengh inscrease is amazing.
don't worry about getting some fat back, the main goal is to put some size . so keep getting your diet clean and eat as much as you can.
Thanks for the support!

Because ArA is about a 3 month run if dosed on workout days, I was thinking of bridging the last 4 weeks with mass fx black. Now that ABE isn't really working for me on a bulk. I think I'm going to stop it after 4 weeks and go on mass fx black.

I'll keep ABE for a cut with Erase Pro + Alphamine.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can just run ABE longer if you wanted to. I mean, that's what I would do. It doesn't matter if you trying to lose fat or gain muscle, ABE will work for both. Personally I think ABE is just a better product than Mass FX black. Besides, running ABE for only 4 weeks, you are really selling yourself short.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
You can just run ABE longer if you wanted to. I mean, that's what I would do. It doesn't matter if you trying to lose fat or gain muscle, ABE will work for both. Personally I think ABE is just a better product than Mass FX black.
Would I extend the second bottle or just go to a third?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I thought you said you had only run ABE for four weeks so far?
My ABE run started on 9/31. If I were to follow the 8 week recommendation, it would end on 11/25.

I started X-Gels on 9/31 and dosing it only on workout days means that that run will end 12/24.

That's about a full month of just X-Gels. I don't mind running just X-Gels solo, but I want to bridge it with another test booster / natural anabolic.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My ABE run started on 9/31. If I were to follow the 8 week recommendation, it would end on 11/25.

I started X-Gels on 9/31 and dosing it only on workout days means that that run will end 12/24.

That's about a full month of just X-Gels. I don't mind running just X-Gels solo, but I want to bridge it with another test booster / natural anabolic.

You can safely run ABE for 12 weeks. I just think you would be better off continuing with it, instead of starting a whole different supplement. So if you continue on the ABE it will end 12/25, correct?. A day after you end the X-gels. That seems to line up pretty well right?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
You can safely run ABE for 12 weeks. I just think you would be better off continuing with it, instead of starting a whole different supplement. So if you continue on the ABE it will end 12/25, correct?. A day after you end the X-gels. That seems to line up pretty well right?
Very much so! Okay, I'm going to go to 12 weeks with this and use MFXB for a cut or recomp.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very much so! Okay, I'm going to go to 12 weeks with this and use MFXB for a cut or recomp.
Good, you seem to be making some nice progress with the stack you are using, so sticking with it is a great idea. I'd wait at least a month after your done with this stack to run the Mass Fx Black.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I'm stopping this log. I gained too much fat over these past 5 weeks and I don't like it.

I'm going back on a cut to drop down to 12% bf and then I will go back on X-Gels.