Love Handles be Gone with Forskolin-95, DCP, ECA Stack 4WK

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Day 11: Knee tightened up again so i decided to take the day off.

I went to the chiropractor to get an adjustment and that felt great. Oh Boy did i need that.

My training has been spotty for the last week but looking in the mirror i notice i've been leaning out quite a bit. My love handles have decreased and face looks leaner. My physical activity has been limited so its surprising to get any results. Something in the stack is working really well.

Some updates.

-I increased my DCP dosage to 6 a day and have not had any issues with cramping
    -I started the ECA Stack for my morning stimulant
    -Ive added carbs back into my diet and i really feel recompadrol has help make that transition a smooth one.

Day 12: Today.. 9 / 20 . 2013

2. Quote Originally Posted by BeyondLimits3 View Post
    Day 11: Knee tightened up again so i decided to take the day off.

I went to the chiropractor to get an adjustment and that felt great. Oh Boy did i need that.

My training has been spotty for the last week but looking in the mirror i notice i've been leaning out quite a bit. My love handles have decreased and face looks leaner. My physical activity has been limited so its surprising to get any results. Something in the stack is working really well.

Some updates.

-I increased my DCP dosage to 6 a day and have not had any issues with cramping
    -I started the ECA Stack for my morning stimulant
    -Ive added carbs back into my diet and i really feel recompadrol has help make that transition a smooth one.

Day 12: Today.. 9 / 20 . 2013
    Solid diet will beat out even the best supplements and training every time! Here's proof...
    •   

3. Day 12: Cramps settled in quite a bit last night. Need to up my water intake.

Had a great chest workout and did 25 minutes of cardio.

Not sure which compound it is but im guessing forskolin but i noticed decrease in libido but increase erection quality. Thought it was all in my head but i got to put in practice this morning and boy I was quite surprised how much more i was able to control my climax.

---

Ive decided to make some dramatic changes to my diet. The ketogenic diet doesnt work great for long term sanity. My calories are way too low and my energy levels are like ****.

Will be following suit with Zach and logging my calories on myfitnesspal.
    Im also going to start logging my lifts as well which ive never done before.

More detailed journaling and data logging.

Im aiming for 2500 calories

30% fat
    30% carbs
    40% protein

That would be the general macros breakdown but im going to cycle carbs based on activity levels. Ill have to see how my body responds and adjust from there. Being an endormorph bodytype, the thought of adding over 100 carbs to the diet terrifies the **** out of me.

I think the biggest thing for me to try to overcome is im that im very hard on myself so when i diet i think i need to punish myself with some bland food boring foods over and over. Im starting to realize this is a lifestyle change and Eating clean for a cut doesnt need to be eating ****ty bland food.

4. You got this buddy if weights dropping fast increase your calories by 100 until it slows down to 1 lb a week. Increase that metabolic capacity my man

5. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    You got this buddy if weights dropping fast increase your calories by 100 until it slows down to 1 lb a week. Increase that metabolic capacity my man
    1lb a week is a good rate, any faster than that and you run the risk of burning more muscle tissue.
    •   

6. Good luck, will be following along.

7. Day 13: Workout today included Bi's and Tri's Today plus 2 35 minute cardio session.

The Knee felt weak and but not as sore as it was on monday.

For the last 3 months i've eaten mainly chicken breast, green beans, and PB 5 times a day. I will go back those meals when i hit a sticking point but for now im giving this macros diet a try.

Unless your training for a competition i dont see the benefit for eating boring / blands foods everyday. Today's the first day my new IIFYM diet.

Todays the first day i started logging my meals. I didnt realize how much i was under eating before and this app makes it so much easier to aim for right amount of macros needed.

Name:  1.png
Views: 569
Size:  69.4 KB

Name:  2.png
Views: 571
Size:  63.1 KB

8. Ya man definitely don't limit your food consumption choices too much. It won't mess up your results and you'll feel much better mentally.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

9. I started iifym today to. Been eating pb and j sandwiches like I'm 5 avain!

10. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I started iifym today to. Been eating pb and j sandwiches like I'm 5 avain!
    Oh and our macros are about the same to except my carbs are 20 lower and my fat is about 20 lower

11. Zach, you are a class act!

12. Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    Zach, you are a class act!
    Thanks man

13. How are you holding up buddy? How's the knee?

14. Just found this. Good reading in here. Hopefully there is an update soon.

15. any updates?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Burning up the love handles with Combustion
    By taman6886 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 12:20 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 10:49 PM
  3. Would the "Swole" stack help me with my love handles?
    By pittguy578 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 06:18 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 12:16 AM
  5. NAC be taken with m1-t during cycle ??
    By starterfx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-31-2003, 08:39 AM