The skinny stack (usp pes ebf)

Page 2 of 27 First 1234 ... Last

1. This is definitely hardcore! I've been seeing a lot of cool stacks lately. Can't wait to see where this takes you.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    This is definitely hardcore! I've been seeing a lot of cool stacks lately. Can't wait to see where this takes you.
    Thanks !!!! I've never been sub 7. I would assume I'm about 9 in that picture
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Why? Because I can and my tolerance is bad ass

This does not include my enhanced, BFF evisxerate, smolder, absolutely abliderated.

Now if only I can tag usp and pes
    CRAY stack there buddy. Definitely cray.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

CRAY stack there buddy. Definitely cray.
    Thanks man past 5-6 weeks I put on 2.5 lbs and got leaner with the addition of hica from amino active

5. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Thanks man past 5-6 weeks I put on 2.5 lbs and got leaner with the addition of hica from amino active
    So you cutting or bulking? Recomp?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

So you cutting or bulking? Recomp?
    I was cutting then weight went stagnant so I just kept doing what I was doing and added a ton of hica couple times a day and bam. Lowered fat increased weight.

I was 182.6 today so 2.5-3.5 lbs gained. The weight from yesterday was probably some water I drank and stuff so I say over all pretty successful

7. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I was cutting then weight went stagnant so I just kept doing what I was doing and added a ton of hica couple times a day and bam. Lowered fat increased weight.

I was 182.6 today so 2.5-3.5 lbs gained. The weight from yesterday was probably some water I drank and stuff so I say over all pretty successful
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I have been considering dosing HICA throughout the day instead of leucine... this may possibly push me over the edge and get to it...

8. I use amino active. It's awesome.

Ill do 1 scoop intra. 1 scoop post. (A little over 2 g). Then depending on if I'm at work ill do another 1 or 2 scoops between meals

9. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I use amino active. It's awesome.

Ill do 1 scoop intra. 1 scoop post. (A little over 2 g). Then depending on if I'm at work ill do another 1 or 2 scoops between meals
    Where can I find this product? Do they have these in pill form? Inconvenient dosing it throughout the day if it's in powder form. I did think about getting some HICA chews before.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

Where can I find this product? Do they have these in pill form? Inconvenient dosing it throughout the day if it's in powder form. I did think about getting some HICA chews before.
    I get mine at a total nutrition.

11. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I get mine at a total nutrition.
    Meh, can't find any products called Amino Active. Think I may just end up getting HICA chews after I finish my bottles of leucine. Thanks anyway.

12. I have something similar going on myself only cuz a really some guy I know sent me a couple metabolic powder, recompadrol and AAv2 bottles
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

13. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I have something similar going on myself only cuz a really some guy I know sent me a couple metabolic powder, recompadrol and AAv2 bottles
    Post up updates in here. Don't be shy.

Hijack all day. As long as its all positive and well thought out questions. I really don't mind I encourage discussion

14. oh Damn. that's a beast shredded stack
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

15. I'm in! Killer stack indeed!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

16. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I have something similar going on myself only cuz a really some guy I know sent me a couple metabolic powder, recompadrol and AAv2 bottles
    Also,Josh, your opinions on our products will be very helpful to others. Please post away brother
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

17. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

Post up updates in here. Don't be shy.

Hijack all day. As long as its all positive and well thought out questions. I really don't mind I encourage discussion
    As soon as my MP gets here you know I will brotha!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

18. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

As soon as my MP gets here you know I will brotha!
    Friday

19. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I think you're missing my 3 Nutraplanet Geranium bottles, the 200 ct Primaforce 1,3 caps, 2 bottles of OG Dexaprine, and 2 bottles of BPS Combustion. If you want meth addiction and minuscule stim-d*ck, my stash is available to aid your goals.
    Ill take all of that minus the dexaprinre. Srs. I love combustion.

20. Deftones tat?

21. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Most of the data on RKs and HCA are the prevention of diet-induced obesity, so they are actually best used while bulking. They won't affect weight gain, but they'll affect how much of that weight is fat vs muscle
    Good to know!

22. Any guys got a guesstimate on my bodyfat. I'm eating now 2300 calories if I don't see weight loss I'm going to start reverse dieting back up to 2700

23. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Any guys got a guesstimate on my bodyfat. I'm eating now 2300 calories if I don't see weight loss I'm going to start reverse dieting back up to 2700
    Non-existent?

24. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

Non-existent?
    Idk man I assume 9%. I assume I have no idea I use the mirror

25. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Idk man I assume 9%. I assume I have no idea I use the mirror
    Yeah, looks non-existent. So, after this insane cutting stack you have there, you will be nearing fossil-level :P
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES and USP do it again. The TESTify stack!
    By bdcc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 01:52 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 11:44 AM
  3. Anyone Tried the Asteroid Stack from USP?
    By jrw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 09:54 PM
  4. The skinny on ALRI and Venom stack (attn RAVEN)
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 10:46 PM