Epic H.I.T LOG
- 11-20-2013, 09:13 PM
Well folks banged up the last ride on hit finished it off with and epic total body workout I have been doing framing work and insulation work other than my regular job and have been very busy but enjoyed this epic journey on EPIC HIT ( is what it should be called ) lol thanks southpaw for the opportunity my man will pass on the word for my workout homies. This product helped me manage and Maintain my weight I was 207 when I first started now am 194 I would give this another go in the near future
- 11-26-2013, 09:05 PM
Yea buddy hit up chest shoulders and back!
DB press incline 3 sets: 60x12-65x12-70x10
DB flys- 35x15-45x12 repeat
Side later raises 3 sets 20x12
Front raises. 25x12 all 3 sets
Bench 135x12-185x8-155x12 135x12
Hammer strength incline 90 each side x12
I.betweet cable machine flyswatter 20x12 3sets
Hammer strength lat reverse pulldown 90x 12-65x12 45x15
Cable machine lat pulldown 120x12-140x12-150x12
Cable machine triceps pushdowns rope 30xfailuer 3sets that's all folks.
Post shake mts whey and pbj and banana.
So that was the final ride on hit!
thanks SOUTHPAW thanks for the opportunity to log this EPIC HIT!!!! GOD BLESS
- 11-27-2013, 10:36 AM
- 5'11" 165 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
ANS Performance Rep.
www.ansperformance.com / www.facebook.com/TeamANSPerformance
RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DILATE
Similar Forum Threads
- By morry in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 704Last Post: 07-16-2013, 10:17 PM
- By oufinny in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 38Last Post: 06-27-2012, 04:42 PM
- By cardiobro in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 102Last Post: 11-29-2011, 12:23 PM
- By RickRock13 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 288Last Post: 12-15-2010, 10:15 PM
- By Kristopher in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 05-07-2009, 03:37 PM