MANsports PURE PF3 swelling up log -chefbo

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    They are still opening up new product lines as we speak. I am going to do the right thing give everything they gave a go with cycles that way I will have rwalworld experience with our products and have a better understanding of how the body is effected by them.it should make me a better rep for the company and help it grow. I am really humbled to have been chosen and I want to do my best for them.
    That's awesome, congrats!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

man i have been out of the loop the last three or so days between work and the internet being down at home it has been hard. not alot to report though haven't trained in almost a week , shoulder is worse than every . gonna try to get back to the chiro today for another assessment of what is going on. i really hurt it this weekend with all the lifting i did at work. i am completely exhausted with over 5o hours in 3 days . i didn't move off the couch yesterday but i was to tired to sleep and the shoulder doesn't help that. still on the pf3 kick as usual with about a weeks worth maybe left. final review will be friday . a little later than most but that is life. i hate that i am not finishing as strong as i had wished but that my friends has been my luck during the fall . last year it was a quad tear and shoulder this year it is the shoulder again. On a positive note though i have gained some huge vascularity in my legs . last night i was setting on my sons bed and lookd down at my calves and they were everywhere. the large one running up the calf muscle had little creek veins running all over the place. i flexed and more came out. really liked that . i plan on hitting nothing but legs this week for 3 days. give the upper another weeks complete rest. i will be hunting this weekend so i took out my bow and shot three arrows last night jsut to see if i could . it was painful but i still got it all three in the ten ring at 25 yards. dead deet walking if they come in range. HIGH PROTEIN!!!!! so i will update later with a leg workout. have a good one.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.09%

busted out 5/3/1 squats today with assistance work of leg press, curls, calf raises on leg press

7 sets starting at 95 finishing at 215 five reps each blasted out 8 on 215 just for the hell of it!
    leg press alternating calf press-15 reps/30 reps
    330 , 425,475, 475
    leg curls - 4 sets -15 reps-90,135,135,90 to failure

pf3 and pwo prior. getting ready to leucine and pf3 candy grape now. great to have internet back ! yippee
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Good work.....I love 1 scoop pre
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.66%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

busted out 5/3/1 squats today with assistance work of leg press, curls, calf raises on leg press 7 sets starting at 95 finishing at 215 five reps each blasted out 8 on 215 just for the hell of it! leg press alternating calf press-15 reps/30 reps 330 , 425,475, 475 leg curls - 4 sets -15 reps-90,135,135,90 to failure pf3 and pwo prior. getting ready to leucine and pf3 candy grape now. great to have internet back ! yippee
    Nice volume chef!
    BOARD TYRANT
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.09%

ok today i hit chest. i was going to do just squats again (which i did) but i worked my shoulde some last night and it felt great today so i thought what the hell.

did a circuit of squats, incline and decline barbell press
    5/3/1 protocol didn't go to heavy started at 95 ended at 145 at 10 lb increments so six sets pretty good for a hurt shoulder.kept the range low jsut finishing on the last one to rerack the bar
    moved to arms and chest
    cable curls 95 for 4 sets
    alternating close and medium grips
    pushdowns at 85,95,105,125
    incline dumbbell press 20 for two sets 30 for 2 sets just checking the shoulder super set with seated curls 4 sets 10
    standing hammers with 30 for 3 sets superset with cable flyes at 45 lbs for 4 sets of 15

that was enougn for today gotta see the chiro tomorrow for an adjustment probably will lie and say i have done anything but legs in a week which is partly true.

pf3 is about gone been hammering it lately with meals and workouts. will miss the recovery aspect for sure. final review tomorrow. later
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

man i have been out of the loop the last three or so days between work and the internet being down at home it has been hard. not alot to report though haven't trained in almost a week , shoulder is worse than every . gonna try to get back to the chiro today for another assessment of what is going on. i really hurt it this weekend with all the lifting i did at work. i am completely exhausted with over 5o hours in 3 days . i didn't move off the couch yesterday but i was to tired to sleep and the shoulder doesn't help that. still on the pf3 kick as usual with about a weeks worth maybe left. final review will be friday . a little later than most but that is life. i hate that i am not finishing as strong as i had wished but that my friends has been my luck during the fall . last year it was a quad tear and shoulder this year it is the shoulder again. On a positive note though i have gained some huge vascularity in my legs . last night i was setting on my sons bed and lookd down at my calves and they were everywhere. the large one running up the calf muscle had little creek veins running all over the place. i flexed and more came out. really liked that . i plan on hitting nothing but legs this week for 3 days. give the upper another weeks complete rest. i will be hunting this weekend so i took out my bow and shot three arrows last night jsut to see if i could . it was painful but i still got it all three in the ten ring at 25 yards. dead deet walking if they come in range. HIGH PROTEIN!!!!! so i will update later with a leg workout. have a good one.
    Congrats on the rep position! I love see vascularity
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.3%

ok today i hit chest. i was going to do just squats again (which i did) but i worked my shoulde some last night and it felt great today so i thought what the hell.

did a circuit of squats, incline and decline barbell press
    5/3/1 protocol didn't go to heavy started at 95 ended at 145 at 10 lb increments so six sets pretty good for a hurt shoulder.kept the range low jsut finishing on the last one to rerack the bar
    moved to arms and chest
    cable curls 95 for 4 sets
    alternating close and medium grips
    pushdowns at 85,95,105,125
    incline dumbbell press 20 for two sets 30 for 2 sets just checking the shoulder super set with seated curls 4 sets 10
    standing hammers with 30 for 3 sets superset with cable flyes at 45 lbs for 4 sets of 15

that was enougn for today gotta see the chiro tomorrow for an adjustment probably will lie and say i have done anything but legs in a week which is partly true.

pf3 is about gone been hammering it lately with meals and workouts. will miss the recovery aspect for sure. final review tomorrow. later
    Loving these high volume workouts. 5/3/1 still treating you well?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.09%

yeah i really like it especially getting to add my assistance work along with it. chiro tuned me up pretty good today and said to take it easy on my shoulder . should be my deload week next week. i am trying to load up the cals right now it i can . lots of eggs , red meat , carbs going back to white rice, with oats, rice cakes , bakers , no fried stuff but not as clean as i usually am. i will lose the definition i have developed but that goes with the plan. i am hoping for a good 10 lbs and then around april shred the hell out of it with lean cuts and max bulk from andro. i got two scoops of pf3 left and that will be tonight and tomorrow for breakfast. i'll review sometime after that. been agood run sorry i had this shoulder crap going on i could have done better but i did like the volume and met some really cool people on this log.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.09%

Well all good things come to an end and so has this log.
    Overall I enjoyed the pf3.
    Taste-7/10 on fruit punch 8/10candy grape just a little sweet for my taste so I diluted them a little.

Mixability-7/10-if you blend it foam,I didn't have the luck with swirling others did.so I just whisked it and let it settle.

Recovery-8/10-somefays I was fine others not so.I think with regular doms it works fine but if you push to hard nothing will pull you out.

So I didn't gain or lose on this kinda stayed the same. Not sure what man sport is shooting for with this. If it is recovery they got it. If it is something to replace whey its not gonna happen. Reps are great and their products are top notch especially Gameday so maybe a little refinement for this one on taste and clarify for us less educated folks what we really should expect from this. I would definitely recommend you guys just need specifics as to what to say.thanks again to Pete,allnatural and everyone else for all their help.met some great people on this log and we should stay in touch.thanks again,chef bo
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.47%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

MANsports PURE PF3 swelling up log -chefbo

Great log and review chef!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.14%

Good review, good luck with your training.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Great log and review. I'm glad you liked the Game day as well. It's a deadly combo-game day and PF3
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Nice job Bo, and solid review. I have been stalking your log, just nothing to add here lately.
    See you on the next one
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.89%

Why could it not replace your whey protein..? - could you elaborate on this?

Well all good things come to an end and so has this log.
    Overall I enjoyed the pf3.
    Taste-7/10 on fruit punch 8/10candy grape just a little sweet for my taste so I diluted them a little.

Mixability-7/10-if you blend it foam,I didn't have the luck with swirling others did.so I just whisked it and let it settle.

Recovery-8/10-somefays I was fine others not so.I think with regular doms it works fine but if you push to hard nothing will pull you out.

So I didn't gain or lose on this kinda stayed the same. Not sure what man sport is shooting for with this. If it is recovery they got it. If it is something to replace whey its not gonna happen. Reps are great and their products are top notch especially Gameday so maybe a little refinement for this one on taste and clarify for us less educated folks what we really should expect from this. I would definitely recommend you guys just need specifics as to what to say.thanks again to Pete,allnatural and everyone else for all their help.met some great people on this log and we should stay in touch.thanks again,chef bo
    I don't check PM's >> write on our FB page for me to respond "Official MAN Sports"

1%er = OnePercenter.net
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.09%

Quote Originally Posted by mansports View Post
    Why could it not replace your whey protein..? - could you elaborate on this?
    i am looking at it from a caloric standpoint. the functionallity of it is probably the same . thsi is what i will use on a cut but i want the addittional calories from whey on my bulk . does that make sense?
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.66%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Makes sense to me boss. Thanks for sticking with this log through your shoulder issues, it meant a lot to us here at MAN!
    BOARD TYRANT
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.09%

sure thing every need anything from me let me know . give me a heads up if other logs are needed . i'll be in for sure.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.89%

cool - that makes sense..

personally - id rather eat my calories then drink them lol .. so if i can eat more food then I'm totally down for that (the fat kid in me speaking) haha

thanks for the honest review - always appreciate the support!
    I don't check PM's >> write on our FB page for me to respond "Official MAN Sports"

1%er = OnePercenter.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 157
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 04:19 PM
  2. Subweevil's Tore Up From the Floor Up log odf DTH/Sunami
    By subweevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 222
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 02:34 PM
  3. Whata Swell (Unsponsored) Log!
    By whatastud08 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 08:50 AM
  4. Smeton's stim-free Blue up Log(Unsponspered)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 06:45 PM
  5. Mass Tabs/Mega Zol HULKING IT UP -LOG-
    By Dr Liftalot in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 344
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 02:33 AM