MANsports PURE PF3 swelling up log -chefbo

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

  1. well just happened to drill out a small back workout with arms tonight
    did straight sets with superset arms here at home will get back to my y tomorrow for another 5/3/1 squat session.

    lat pulldowns 3 sets at 30/20/25 -55,70,80
    underhand pulldowns 3 at same same

    21s for three sets 45 lbs ez curl
    one arm curls 25 -30/20/15

    bentover row 3 sets 30/20/10-45,70,70
    one arm rows 3 sets 25lbs

    tricep pushdowns 55,62,70-30/20/25
    skullcrushers-3sets-55 30,25,20

    hammer curls 25 2 sets failure
    balls out straight arm curls 55 to failure to finish

    pf3+ pwo before
    pf3+leucine(2scoops)+creatine (3 grams) afterward.

    traps still hurting alittle but they are tender from the pounding I gave them so its all good. everyone is killing it . Kenpo and Reggie especially you guys set the standard dudes! i'm gonna be like you when I grow up!!! lmao! ya'll have a good one check in tomorrow.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    well just happened to drill out a small back workout with arms tonight
    did straight sets with superset arms here at home will get back to my y tomorrow for another 5/3/1 squat session.

    lat pulldowns 3 sets at 30/20/25 -55,70,80
    underhand pulldowns 3 at same same

    21s for three sets 45 lbs ez curl
    one arm curls 25 -30/20/15

    bentover row 3 sets 30/20/10-45,70,70
    one arm rows 3 sets 25lbs

    tricep pushdowns 55,62,70-30/20/25
    skullcrushers-3sets-55 30,25,20

    hammer curls 25 2 sets failure
    balls out straight arm curls 55 to failure to finish

    pf3+ pwo before
    pf3+leucine(2scoops)+creatine (3 grams) afterward.

    traps still hurting alittle but they are tender from the pounding I gave them so its all good. everyone is killing it . Kenpo and Reggie especially you guys set the standard dudes! i'm gonna be like you when I grow up!!! lmao! ya'll have a good one check in tomorrow.
    Lol thanks bro, your kickin ass yourself!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  3. definitely looking full and pumped in your pics bro. Which is never a bad thing
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  4. nothing I like better than to have to wobble out of a gym after a killer leg routine. I must have had 14 pounds of blood in those things when I got done. heres the way it went down-
    5/3/1 squat routine
    95-5
    115-5
    135-3
    155-5
    175-5
    195-5
    75x10x5sets

    leg extensions-
    95x10x2
    135x10x3

    leg press/calf press
    5 sets of 15
    390 for 2 sets
    440 for 3 set

    rolled my scrawny, wobbling ass out the door. coolest thing was there were two 18 year olds on the press with two plates on each side working out while I was on the leg extension machine and they were about to clear it and I told them to leave it and put on 4 more plates. that made my day!

    hurt the shoulder again today throwing trash out of the truck this morning. just twisted it the wrong way and man the pain I got. called the chiro for an appointment tomorrow to see if she can once again work her magic. ice, anti inflammatory and pf3 cocktail of (creatine, leucine) heat tonight. I am no stranger to this.

  5. Show them young guys what's up
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
    •   
       


  6. Got an update from tjhe doc.shoulder pain is overtrained biceps and tricep pain is overstressed traps.
    Never would have thought that in a million years. She just said to rest them and they should be fine. Thank the Lord for that. I couldn't stand being sidelined for another fall bulk season when I have put on all this work.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    Got an update from tjhe doc.shoulder pain is overtrained biceps and tricep pain is overstressed traps. Never would have thought that in a million years. She just said to rest them and they should be fine. Thank the Lord for that. I couldn't stand being sidelined for another fall bulk season when I have put on all this work.
    Good news. While you're resting you can plan the bulk cycle.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  8. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    Got an update from tjhe doc.shoulder pain is overtrained biceps and tricep pain is overstressed traps.
    Never would have thought that in a million years. She just said to rest them and they should be fine. Thank the Lord for that. I couldn't stand being sidelined for another fall bulk season when I have put on all this work.
    I heard the same news basically from my dr when I went in for my elbow pain. He said to rest it up, which honestly for me is just not happening.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  9. yeah we don't listen too good do we! I was in all kinda so pains this morning around 3 . always seems to hit me right before I wake up at 5 and I never get back to sleep fully so my rest is suffering quite a bit. did get a good nap in on Saturday and sunday though with it raining .

  10. going in for chest today . i'll see how my arms feel after this 5/3/1 bodybuilder second week on chest. upping the weight 5 lbs this week per set. no arms this week gonna give them the whole week off just use them where I have to. i'll post tonight let everyone know . haven't changed anything as far as the diet goes just cruising. oh by the way got some great comments from the friends on the night out Friday! Gotta keep adding to the swell! PF3 for me!!!

  11. Well rocked out the specs this evening. 5/3/1 style!
    Bench
    55 warmup 5 reps
    75
    85
    105
    125
    135
    145
    165
    5reps each
    5x5 of 75
    On the decline bench.
    Cable flyes 15,30,45,30,[email protected] ea.
    Reverse cable flyes
    15,30,30,15,[email protected] ea
    Shoulder and chest were screaming.
    I haven't worked out with that much on chest ever! Mainly because of no partner,so got a guy to spot me but didn't need it. Thanks anyway didn't know if my shoulder would take it.
    Ice and tylenol tonight after dinner and pf3 with leucine. Wore out!

  12. Chest volume is killer here. Nice work old brother! Lol Tylenol or Ibuprofen? Isn't Tylenol for pain only?
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  13. I wish I could still do decline work...it hurts my rotator
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Chest volume is killer here. Nice work old brother! Lol Tylenol or Ibuprofen? Isn't Tylenol for pain only?
    That's what I am in!

  15. deads today with assistance back work
    95x5
    105x5
    115x5
    135x3
    165x3
    185x3
    205x3

    wide grip pulldowns
    135x10
    155x10
    175x10
    195x10
    close grip
    195x6
    175x6
    155x8
    135x8

    closegrip bentover row(like t bar)
    135 4x10
    superset with
    incline dumbbell rows
    30's 4x10

    leg raises until my shoulder pain kicked in around 45
    ab work tonight at home will include
    150 crunches legs up
    ball weighted hip thrusts 5 sets 30

    happy with todays dead set . not a big fan of them because of my back issues in the past but 5/3/1 is working really good so far and I still get to do some assistance work. pf3 is working with my recovery really well on things it can effect. seem to be leaning out a bit up top more vascular around my chest and delts for sure. will be glad when I get some money to spend on some supps for the bulk . I guess I can go collect scrap metal to make some extra cash! dive on iron brothers looking good.

  16. Way to go Chef. You are kicking my a$$ with your workouts. Iron Beast!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  17. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    deads today with assistance back work
    95x5
    105x5
    115x5
    135x3
    165x3
    185x3
    205x3

    wide grip pulldowns
    135x10
    155x10
    175x10
    195x10
    close grip
    195x6
    175x6
    155x8
    135x8

    closegrip bentover row(like t bar)
    135 4x10
    superset with
    incline dumbbell rows
    30's 4x10

    leg raises until my shoulder pain kicked in around 45
    ab work tonight at home will include
    150 crunches legs up
    ball weighted hip thrusts 5 sets 30

    happy with todays dead set . not a big fan of them because of my back issues in the past but 5/3/1 is working really good so far and I still get to do some assistance work. pf3 is working with my recovery really well on things it can effect. seem to be leaning out a bit up top more vascular around my chest and delts for sure. will be glad when I get some money to spend on some supps for the bulk . I guess I can go collect scrap metal to make some extra cash! dive on iron brothers looking good.
    Good numbers brother! Puttin in work!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  18. Lot of volume on dead day, regardless of weight, has been crippling me lately. Good to see you plowing through though!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  19. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post

    will be glad when I get some money to spend on some supps for the bulk . I guess I can go collect scrap metal to make some extra cash! dive on iron brothers looking good.
    I've got a pretty epic stack lined up for my bulk!!! Will you be running a log of yours?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    deads today with assistance back work
    95x5
    105x5
    115x5
    135x3
    165x3
    185x3
    205x3

    wide grip pulldowns
    135x10
    155x10
    175x10
    195x10
    close grip
    195x6
    175x6
    155x8
    135x8

    closegrip bentover row(like t bar)
    135 4x10
    superset with
    incline dumbbell rows
    30's 4x10

    leg raises until my shoulder pain kicked in around 45
    ab work tonight at home will include
    150 crunches legs up
    ball weighted hip thrusts 5 sets 30

    happy with todays dead set . not a big fan of them because of my back issues in the past but 5/3/1 is working really good so far and I still get to do some assistance work. pf3 is working with my recovery really well on things it can effect. seem to be leaning out a bit up top more vascular around my chest and delts for sure. will be glad when I get some money to spend on some supps for the bulk . I guess I can go collect scrap metal to make some extra cash! dive on iron brothers looking good.
    Glad to see you like 5/3/1 so much I have tried other programs, but something keeps bringing me back to it!

    Great work!

    Are you going 5+, 3+, 1+ on your top set?

  21. no this is the third week following the program you sent and the rep range was as it is seen.i didn't go to failure on the last set on this because I really watch my back when lifting. I don't need to hurt something and screw up the rest of the year like I did last year ' I was out till January. I haven't explored it more yet just added the bodybuilder assistance training. My back is hurting bad today really tight which is usually the case after a hard session. I do go all out on the assistance work though. this program is so cool its like you don't seem to be lifting that much but the next day it really lets you know what you did. thanks for telling me about it.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    no this is the third week following the program you sent and the rep range was as it is seen. I haven't explored it more yet just added the bodybuilder assistance training. back is hurting bad today really tight which is usually the case after a hard session. I have no pity on my muscles at all. I pay all the next day .
    Oh, OK. I was just wondering if you did the sets AMRAP, so I guess the top set of Deads was 205 for 1+?

    Great work!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I've got a pretty epic stack lined up for my bulk!!! Will you be running a log of yours?
    if I get to get everything I need which isn't looking to good so far. we have ahad a really bad year financially and just don't have any spare money like we used to. three kids and all. I know everyone is feeling the pinch these days .

  24. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    if I get to get everything I need which isn't looking to good so far. we have ahad a really bad year financially and just don't have any spare money like we used to. three kids and all. I know everyone is feeling the pinch these days .
    Oh I know what you mean, my twin boys break me hardcore
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  25. My son runs me ragged all day!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I've got a pretty epic stack lined up for my bulk!!! Will you be running a log of yours?
    epic bulk stack? let's hear it

    Pf3 of course right?
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  27. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    epic bulk stack? let's hear it

    Pf3 of course right?
    Absolutely! PF3 will be a critical part of the process
    Life's a garden, dig it

  28. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    if I get to get everything I need which isn't looking to good so far. we have ahad a really bad year financially and just don't have any spare money like we used to. three kids and all. I know everyone is feeling the pinch these days .
    I know this feel. I only have one boy, but he is expensive. Hockey gear will be purchased soon, and that stuff is pricey!!!

  29. Man seems like I am behind the eight ball on this.everyone seems to be finishing up and I have a bunch of stuff left. I need to pick up the pace a little this injury is compromising my training a lot.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    Man seems like I am behind the eight ball on this.everyone seems to be finishing up and I have a bunch of stuff left. I need to pick up the pace a little this injury is compromising my training a lot.
    I still have a good bit left.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 157
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 04:19 PM
  2. Subweevil's Tore Up From the Floor Up log odf DTH/Sunami
    By subweevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 222
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 02:34 PM
  3. Whata Swell (Unsponsored) Log!
    By whatastud08 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 08:50 AM
  4. Smeton's stim-free Blue up Log(Unsponspered)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 06:45 PM
  5. Mass Tabs/Mega Zol HULKING IT UP -LOG-
    By Dr Liftalot in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 344
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 02:33 AM
Log in
Log in