MANsports PURE PF3 swelling up log -chefbo

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I recently got some good info on it from a good member on here....look for the pdf or google your tail off....there's more to it then that's
    I am reading up on it as well. It is a but confusing thus far. Not sure when I plan on giving it a shot

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    It's like there on Game Day 24/7
    remember those days very well . they will be the best of friends and the worst of enemies! lol!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks drew! I know how much you love it!
    any samples available ?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I personally don't have any samples but I could send you a couple out of my tub
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

^^^ customer service extraordinaire!
    BOARD TYRANT
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Pete's a stand up guy!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

The best!
    BOARD TYRANT
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

I personally don't have any samples but I could send you a couple out of my tub
    that's cool Pete , don't want you to go to no troble was just wondering what it was like. I still haven't found the all around one iwant for good. the one I get great pumps with stims me too much(bp) the one that gives me great focus (no pumps) i'm like Goldilocks I guess!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

was gonna get me in a nice chest workout today but got called into work for about 5 hours so shot that to hell.
    I am hoping tomorrow I will get to get on legs. they are the weakest point by far. I seem to have picked up some more fat around my midsection got to be the lack of diet I have been running on. I cannot get my traditional meals in during the day lately because of work . I get there and I don't get a break for 4 hours grabbing what I can ususally a banaa , sandwich or supplement shake to tide me over. I noticed when I stuck to my regiment of 7 meals a day I never gained any fat, my mid was tight(not 6 pack tight) but solid. man you get off track just one little bit and your body smacks the crap out of you! I am gonna try to buckle down this week and get it together . gonna set timers on my phone to remind me to eat. and see what happens I bet I bounce right back!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    was gonna get me in a nice chest workout today but got called into work for about 5 hours so shot that to hell.
    I am hoping tomorrow I will get to get on legs. they are the weakest point by far. I seem to have picked up some more fat around my midsection got to be the lack of diet I have been running on. I cannot get my traditional meals in during the day lately because of work . I get there and I don't get a break for 4 hours grabbing what I can ususally a banaa , sandwich or supplement shake to tide me over. I noticed when I stuck to my regiment of 7 meals a day I never gained any fat, my mid was tight(not 6 pack tight) but solid. man you get off track just one little bit and your body smacks the crap out of you! I am gonna try to buckle down this week and get it together . gonna set timers on my phone to remind me to eat. and see what happens I bet I bounce right back!
    That's cool, dieting is super hard. Let me know if you want to try Game Day, I'll send you some
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  159 lbs.
    Answers

Damm Im in this late, in this for the results!!!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

That's cool, dieting is super hard. Let me know if you want to try Game Day, I'll send you some
    Sure I'll pm my address.thanks. bro
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

These MAN reps are one of a kind.
    Gameday is going to impress you for sure
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    These MAN reps are one of a kind.
    Gameday is going to impress you for sure
    Thank you
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Sure I'll pm my address.thanks. bro
    Cool, I'll send you them in 1/2 scoop servings so you can asses your tolerance
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Cool, I'll send you them in 1/2 scoop servings so you can asses your tolerance
    Very cool of you Pete!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

Very cool of you Pete!
    Thanks man, got to spread the Game Day love
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

right on pete looking forward to it.

ok on to more business allright misfit I took the dive and started 5/3/1 today with bench
    I have been researching it and will be doing the bodybuilder like you . I like the setup it has . Now as most people that haven't done this i'm going this is going to be easy lifting this weight but man was I wrong . oh yeah the first 3 sets weren't bad but after I got through the main body and started doing the extra sets at around 75 lbs I could barely lift the bar. I did get 20 out on the last set but I was screaming over my headphones. I can imagine everyone looking in the gym going what a weak ass he's only pressing 75 pounds. yeah ******* on my 11th set! I did some machine dips as assistance work but that was it . wish I would have found this earlier. I can tell in 4 weeks i'll be beating my max for sure. I hope this really spurs on the growth along with the strength. I will add the extra assistance bodybuilder work after this week or do one month of this and then change. I would have never though this in amillion years. thanks for letting me know about this and the link up.

on another not finally got the leucine today !hoorah!!! took pf3 +preworkout prior , pf3 during and pf3 , leucine and creatine post. I felt really good except for the shoulder today after training. I will be doing squats tomorrow 5//3/1 hopefully the back will hold out. ya'll have a good night and bust that iron tomorrow my brothers. everyone is rocking these logs super bad!!!!! just remember its still yo mf set!!!!!!!!!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Glad to see the leucine came!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Answers

5/3/1 is no joke. Glad you're switching routines and keeping those muscles guessing. Nice work here Chef.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Got your addy will be sending out soon!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Got your addy will be sending out soon!
    Very nice of you Pete. I like Gameday and it's in my PWO arsenal. I love stimed PWOs.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Pete is da MAN
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I try, I try
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Curious about the pre, intra, post. Wondering if thats too much too soon, or if the anabolic floodgates will open during that time and wash over you with goodness
    BOARD TYRANT
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Alright buddy your Game Day has been shipped and it says you'll receive it no later than Friday. I sent you 4 samples of 1/2 scoop so you can asses your tolerance. My sweet spot is 3/4 scoop. Oh the flavor is fruit punch.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Alright buddy your Game Day has been shipped and it says you'll receive it no later than Friday. I sent you 4 samples of 1/2 scoop so you can asses your tolerance. My sweet spot is 3/4 scoop. Oh the flavor is fruit punch.
    right on brother will do. I gotta watch the stims bp and all but i'll let you know.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

right on brother will do. I gotta watch the stims bp and all but i'll let you know.
    Have you ever taken Hawthorne Berry? Works pretty good for bp
    Life's a garden, dig it
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

todays 5/3/1 workout was squat and my legs are kicking my ass right now!!

I would have never in millions years doing such light weight would turn them into jelly but it did. got my back a little geeked up but I put my tinge unit on it and it is feeling fine ... maybe to tomorrow but right now I am good. I didn't think wlking downstairs would be so painful I a gonna regret going back up !

ok here we go

forgot my preworkout an dpf3 prior to training (just been a busy week) so I hit it hard without the fuel.

squats
    95-5
    115-5
    135-5
    155-5
    175-5
    195-5
    then 6 sets of 75-10

then
    leg press /calf press
    388 4 sets
    10 reps leg / 40 reps calves

waddled my butt out of there and took a nap at home when I got the kids. but I did get my PF3, leucine and creatine in me before I crashed. nothing like a post workout nap.

now about this morning my chest was still pumped with blood . I crawled ouT OF BED AT 4:45 cut on the light in the bathroom and looked in the mirror and man! still swole up and hurting like hell. impressive for sure. Now if I can get these chicken legs to well like that I will be a happy man! they are throbbing sitting here at the computer right now. love that feeling.

About Gameday how is the vascularity and pump on it? I really miss that edge. the last preworkout I did was great but it was missing that all important pump. I bet it is from the stim. gets that blood pumping and puts it where it is needed. my legs were tight though when I left the gym really tight. I don't think I could have did more that I did. so off to bed and rest my weary muscles off day tomorrow. so train hard my boys .
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Just use a half scoop then
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Vascularity is awesome I think and if you can handle 1 full scoop the pump is sick. I personally like 3/4 scoop and 1 scoop of Body Octane
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

another day off today . not recovering like I should after the 5/3/1 squat workout. guess i'm a wuss!
    lots of pain at night in the shoulders and back , arms locked up this morning and I could barely turn over to shut off the alarm. I hate having to pop ibuprofen so much but with the location of the pain it is hard to do ice compression or heat. I have been using my stim unit a lot more on them but when I sleep is when I really feel the most pain. been through this before last year and went to the chiro and got it worked on for 4 months and 900.00 later I was better. I just can't afford that right now so I will struggle through as best I can. I could be my old ass body growing because I got pain in areas I never had it before. Rhomboids, middle back and my legs are still swole up from squat day. I believe I have found a program that will make them grow . I know that my hams were more vascular than I have ever seen them Tuesday. I got up from the leg press and just happen to look at my calves and man what a roadmap. I never look there because there has never been anything to see. glad to see all this pain is paying off though. I'll shoot for shoulders tomorrow if I don't take another day for it. have a good one guys.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Have you ever taken Hawthorne Berry? Works pretty good for bp
    yeah I have some on had . bp hasn't been an issue lately in fact I haven't taken my medicine in six months . I don't feel or have had any issues. just in the past when I have had overstimmed pwo's that I had issues , so I check out the tolerance and adjust from there.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

another day off today . not recovering like I should after the 5/3/1 squat workout. guess i'm a wuss!
    lots of pain at night in the shoulders and back , arms locked up this morning and I could barely turn over to shut off the alarm. I hate having to pop ibuprofen so much but with the location of the pain it is hard to do ice compression or heat. I have been using my stim unit a lot more on them but when I sleep is when I really feel the most pain. been through this before last year and went to the chiro and got it worked on for 4 months and 900.00 later I was better. I just can't afford that right now so I will struggle through as best I can. I could be my old ass body growing because I got pain in areas I never had it before. Rhomboids, middle back and my legs are still swole up from squat day. I believe I have found a program that will make them grow . I know that my hams were more vascular than I have ever seen them Tuesday. I got up from the leg press and just happen to look at my calves and man what a roadmap. I never look there because there has never been anything to see. glad to see all this pain is paying off though. I'll shoot for shoulders tomorrow if I don't take another day for it. have a good one guys.
    I had DOMS from squats for nearly 4 days.
    www.lgsciences.com
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

yeah I have some on had . bp hasn't been an issue lately in fact I haven't taken my medicine in six months . I don't feel or have had any issues. just in the past when I have had overstimmed pwo's that I had issues , so I check out the tolerance and adjust from there.
    I was thinking maybe taking the Hawthorne Berry while on a stim may help.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I was thinking maybe taking the Hawthorne Berry while on a stim may help.
    I agree, I might just start using it cause I have a family history of hbp
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

ok pete got the game day yesterday and you were right ! wow!
    1/2 scoop is on the money for me. just the right amount of stim and the pump was enormous. didn't see much vascularity because my arms were so full of blood!
    I will be taking hawthorne with this for bp for sure.
    did arms straight sets at home last night that will be my final one until Monday . the DOMS are kicking my a$$ at night . severe pain when sleeping and just laying around. gonna get in some foam rolling and see what that will do for me.
    rest
    arms regiment last night went as follows.

21s ez bar curls at 40lbs 3 sets

straight bar pushdowns @ 60,70,70 for 15
    reverse extensions same as above
    right into one arm curls at 25 -3 sets 15
    hammer curls same same
    skull crushers/close grip press 15 ea for 45 lbs

this was one after the other until complete failure on the hammers I think I got 6 on the last set.
    arms were full and jacked!! I really have missed the pump like that. awesome.

got to work Saturday anyway so taking it off with sunday won't be an issue as long as I get to feeling better. 5/3/1 woke my body up as far as endurance goes and it kick my in the head. I won't go as beastly as I did with squats and press next time . if I had did deads and shoulders the same I would probably be in traction. light weights can still hurt you . don't be fooled! have good oen guys and i'll be checking in . until Monday !
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Gameday is good stuff...glad 1/2 works for you, product lasts a good while
    www.lgsciences.com
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome I'm glad you got it and like it! It's definitely the best and my favorite pre.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Answers

ok pete got the game day yesterday and you were right ! wow!
    1/2 scoop is on the money for me. just the right amount of stim and the pump was enormous. didn't see much vascularity because my arms were so full of blood!
    I will be taking hawthorne with this for bp for sure.
    did arms straight sets at home last night that will be my final one until Monday . the DOMS are kicking my a$$ at night . severe pain when sleeping and just laying around. gonna get in some foam rolling and see what that will do for me.
    rest
    arms regiment last night went as follows.

21s ez bar curls at 40lbs 3 sets

straight bar pushdowns @ 60,70,70 for 15
    reverse extensions same as above
    right into one arm curls at 25 -3 sets 15
    hammer curls same same
    skull crushers/close grip press 15 ea for 45 lbs

this was one after the other until complete failure on the hammers I think I got 6 on the last set.
    arms were full and jacked!! I really have missed the pump like that. awesome.

got to work Saturday anyway so taking it off with sunday won't be an issue as long as I get to feeling better. 5/3/1 woke my body up as far as endurance goes and it kick my in the head. I won't go as beastly as I did with squats and press next time . if I had did deads and shoulders the same I would probably be in traction. light weights can still hurt you . don't be fooled! have good oen guys and i'll be checking in . until Monday !
    Glad you're loving the Game Day too bro, definitely an awesome pre. 1/2 scoop is definitely more than enough for most people
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 157
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 02:19 PM
  2. Subweevil's Tore Up From the Floor Up log odf DTH/Sunami
    By subweevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 222
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 12:34 PM
  3. Whata Swell (Unsponsored) Log!
    By whatastud08 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 06:50 AM
  4. Smeton's stim-free Blue up Log(Unsponspered)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 04:45 PM
  5. Mass Tabs/Mega Zol HULKING IT UP -LOG-
    By Dr Liftalot in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 344
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 12:33 AM