MANsports PURE PF3 swelling up log -chefbo

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. now for psot workout pf3 and meal with creatine and test ooster.
    8 ounces chicken 2 cups brown rice an apple

arms
    straight circuit no rest 3 sets ea at 10-15 reps per
    concentration curls 25 lbs
    tricep pushdowns 45
    skull crushers 45
    close grip press 45
    ez bar curls 45
    hammer curls 25

good to go. thanks to misfit for giving me some info on de loading never had heard of it but I believe this will be the trick for me to rest that shoulder of mine. work has beens tressful enough as of late with the college starting back and 1500 students to feed three times a day, home life with the kids in activities sometimes we just need to rest and recoop.

2. I like that trail you ran with the outdoor exercise stations, sounds really cool
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
    •   

3. In need of a deload myself
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    now for psot workout pf3 and meal with creatine and test ooster.
    8 ounces chicken 2 cups brown rice an apple

arms
    straight circuit no rest 3 sets ea at 10-15 reps per
    concentration curls 25 lbs
    tricep pushdowns 45
    skull crushers 45
    close grip press 45
    ez bar curls 45
    hammer curls 25

good to go. thanks to misfit for giving me some info on de loading never had heard of it but I believe this will be the trick for me to rest that shoulder of mine. work has beens tressful enough as of late with the college starting back and 1500 students to feed three times a day, home life with the kids in activities sometimes we just need to rest and recoop.
    Yep, that's one of the reasons I love 5/3/1 so much. It practically forces you to deload. I always seem to come back stronger the next week after I do.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post

Yep, that's one of the reasons I love 5/3/1 so much. It practically forces you to deload. I always seem to come back stronger the next week after I do.
    Couldn't agree more. 5/3/1 is an awesome protocol and almost prevents you from killing yourself. Definitely need to deload myself, even though I'm kinda forced to do that now since ive been in a car going on 16 hours lol
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post

Couldn't agree more. 5/3/1 is an awesome protocol and almost prevents you from killing yourself. Definitely need to deload myself, even though I'm kinda forced to do that now since ive been in a car going on 16 hours lol
    Oh that sucks! That's along time in a car
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

7. I am gonna give 5/3/1 a run . I did some research h on it today and got my numbers in line. so I just do the four core exercises and nothing else?

8. I think so, I've never done it but a lot of guys love it
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

9. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    I am gonna give 5/3/1 a run . I did some research h on it today and got my numbers in line. so I just do the four core exercises and nothing else?
    I'll send you some info tomorrow.

Basically the four main lifts, but there are several accessory templates. I'm currently doing the "Bodybuilder" template.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

10. Cool thanks

11. still no leucine but I haven't had an update yet on where it is at. so on with the plan.

the gym is getting more crowded with the kids back in school and of course no one has ever taught most of them any gym etiquette about cleaning up the workout area or reracking the weights . most just finish or move on to something else and leave there **** lying everywhere. I am gonna have to try to get to my other Y for my workouts from now on. but enough bitching!

shoulders are sore as hell and am not getting but about 4 hours of sleep a night because of it. they only start about 3 in the morning and got to work at 5:30 so no rest for the weary.

did get a blazing arm workout in yesterday though did it in about 20 minutes and took over what apparatus I could while I had the time.

super triset of triceps!

reverse extensions/one arm pushdowns /straight bar pushdowns
    95 /55/95 for 4 sets 15 reps each

hammer curls 4 sets 15 reps, 25,30,35 , 35 lbs

seated incline curls
    30, 30, 35, 25
    10,10,10, failure

lost control of the area after that with 40 students in the y so I was done. was planning on doing an evening set at home but got dinner plans with my twins for their extended birthday(grand dad took them out)

I am gonna try for shoulders or chest today if possible.

breakfast - 4 ounces steak, 3 ounces chicken, 4 eggs, 2 small new potatoes, PF3 and fat burner.

I know that these of pains can't be put away by the PF3 they are to severe so I don't count them with recoop. my joints are ok and my muscle definitely feel better after I have taken it the next day.

got tto go get my son off to tae kwoon do and cardio for the old man. check in later.

12. How old are your twins?
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

13. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    How old are your twins?
    just turned 7 .

14. Mine are 15 mths! Crazy at my house, 2 boys walking and getting into everything
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

15. It's like there on Game Day 24/7
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
  16. MANsports PURE PF3 swelling up log -chefbo

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    It's like there on Game Day 24/7
    I really need to try Game Day!
    Life's a garden, dig it

17. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

I like it, it seems to give me great focus and energy at only 3/4 scoop! Plus I sweat like crazy on this stuff
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

18. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Yes, you do!! You will friggin love it

19. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

Yes, you do!! You will friggin love it
    Thanks drew! I know how much you love it!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

20. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    I am gonna give 5/3/1 a run . I did some research h on it today and got my numbers in line. so I just do the four core exercises and nothing else?
    I recently got some good info on it from a good member on here....look for the pdf or google your tail off....there's more to it then that's
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I recently got some good info on it from a good member on here....look for the pdf or google your tail off....there's more to it then that's
    I am reading up on it as well. It is a but confusing thus far. Not sure when I plan on giving it a shot

22. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    It's like there on Game Day 24/7
    remember those days very well . they will be the best of friends and the worst of enemies! lol!

23. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Thanks drew! I know how much you love it!
    any samples available ?

24. I personally don't have any samples but I could send you a couple out of my tub
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

25. ^^^ customer service extraordinaire!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

26. Pete's a stand up guy!
    Life's a garden, dig it

27. The best!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

28. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I personally don't have any samples but I could send you a couple out of my tub
    that's cool Pete , don't want you to go to no troble was just wondering what it was like. I still haven't found the all around one iwant for good. the one I get great pumps with stims me too much(bp) the one that gives me great focus (no pumps) i'm like Goldilocks I guess!

29. was gonna get me in a nice chest workout today but got called into work for about 5 hours so shot that to hell.
    I am hoping tomorrow I will get to get on legs. they are the weakest point by far. I seem to have picked up some more fat around my midsection got to be the lack of diet I have been running on. I cannot get my traditional meals in during the day lately because of work . I get there and I don't get a break for 4 hours grabbing what I can ususally a banaa , sandwich or supplement shake to tide me over. I noticed when I stuck to my regiment of 7 meals a day I never gained any fat, my mid was tight(not 6 pack tight) but solid. man you get off track just one little bit and your body smacks the crap out of you! I am gonna try to buckle down this week and get it together . gonna set timers on my phone to remind me to eat. and see what happens I bet I bounce right back!

30. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    was gonna get me in a nice chest workout today but got called into work for about 5 hours so shot that to hell.
    I am hoping tomorrow I will get to get on legs. they are the weakest point by far. I seem to have picked up some more fat around my midsection got to be the lack of diet I have been running on. I cannot get my traditional meals in during the day lately because of work . I get there and I don't get a break for 4 hours grabbing what I can ususally a banaa , sandwich or supplement shake to tide me over. I noticed when I stuck to my regiment of 7 meals a day I never gained any fat, my mid was tight(not 6 pack tight) but solid. man you get off track just one little bit and your body smacks the crap out of you! I am gonna try to buckle down this week and get it together . gonna set timers on my phone to remind me to eat. and see what happens I bet I bounce right back!
    That's cool, dieting is super hard. Let me know if you want to try Game Day, I'll send you some
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 157
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 03:19 PM
  2. Subweevil's Tore Up From the Floor Up log odf DTH/Sunami
    By subweevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 222
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 01:34 PM
  3. Whata Swell (Unsponsored) Log!
    By whatastud08 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 07:50 AM
  4. Smeton's stim-free Blue up Log(Unsponspered)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 05:45 PM
  5. Mass Tabs/Mega Zol HULKING IT UP -LOG-
    By Dr Liftalot in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 344
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 01:33 AM