Pampers Gets MANly with PF3

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Hey guys!! I just got my package today for my log. I also received my 1%er order as well. So this log is about I get crazy I am going to log the entire thing; the 2 tubs PF3 +1%er tub, the 2 tubs of luecine, and my new preworkout GAMEDAy.

I will add some pics tomorrow as well a detailed description of my goals and workout.

This log is going to include everything. I'm going to detail the mixing, the tastes, an the results. I am also going to answer as many questions as I can about the run.

I really looking forward to this so I am going to 100% into this log for myself, you guys, the doubters lol, and most of all MAN because they deserve a true log.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In first! Kill it man!

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Solid opening my MAN!

Can't wait to see how everything turns out for you.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know what's MANly? Pictures of hot broads. I expect at least one per post in this thread.

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
There will be one a post. Each day o the week will have its own theme. Lol yoga pant Monday, thong Thursday, freaky Friday, lol I will def be adding pics of females lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
In this mofo!

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Today, fellas, was an off day. So tomorrow I will b starting the supps! After reading everyone else's dosing I think I am going to go with 1 pre, 1 inta( which will be new for me since I only drink water intra) and one post. One question though, should I add 1 pre even if I am goin to starting gameday as well.?

The rest of my supps are as followed... Orange triad, nolvadren ( ending Sunday), max pump, versa, and agamtine. Will e adding in DAA soon after nolvadren ends.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
In :)

this sounds awesome bro, looking forward to the ride.

Best part about adding Game Day to the mix (other than it being kick ass in itself) is you get some extra PF3 ;)

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
So here it goes guys!! I am going to start my ride with Pf3 today. I have a huge family thing going on right now so I didn't get a chance to go before work but I will be hitting chest hard today to get out my frustrations. I will keep everyone advised.

Sorry I don't mean to vent about family stuff just my mind is off and I don't do Facebook and I don't have many people I can confide in.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So here it goes guys!! I am going to start my ride with Pf3 today. I have a huge family thing going on right now so I didn't get a chance to go before work but I will be hitting chest hard today to get out my frustrations. I will keep everyone advised.

Sorry I don't mean to vent about family stuff just my mind is off and I don't do Facebook and I don't have many people I can confide in.
Training does in fact refresh the mind...

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Don't worry about it, life/family happens. Can't wait to see if your recovery is quick as well

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're feeling down, read a Touey thread. Inspirational and good for a laugh

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Pampers will be back rockin it in no time! Look forward to a killer thread

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
I'm back tomorrow guys. Sorry about today. Still trying to pull stuff together but I promise my followers and MAN a log and you guys will get the best log yet!! The pampers train is on track and ready to go!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'm back tomorrow guys. Sorry about today. Still trying to pull stuff together but I promise my followers and MAN a log and you guys will get the best log yet!! The pampers train is on track and ready to go!!!
Right on! Glad to see your back!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the Pampers train more fun than a ho' train?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where's my homeslice?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Texas bump for updates

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
anyone heard from him?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
No he used to IM me but have heard nothing. I tried to message him but no response.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
inb4 he comes back 10 lbs heavier but leaner :p

#anabolicPF3coma

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BRB checking the county jails

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I don't want to see him get blacklisted but he really needs to contact myself or someone else

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where did he go...

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards