Getting Pumped Up - Finaflex MaxPump log

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
First off I just want to thanks Finaflex and Snags for this awesome opportunity to log this! I loved Stimul8 and I have a feeling this will be awesome as well.

MAX CARD_before after_Page_1.jpg

A little about. I'm 24 years old, 5'9" 170lb and 14-17% bf. I've been training for about 4 years now.

Training regime: (not set)
Monday -off
Tuesday - Chest/ Tris
Wednesday - Back Bis
Thursday - Legs
Friday - Chest/ Tris
Saturday - Legs/back
Sunday - off

Here are some things I will be hitting on throughout the log:

1 out of 5, with 5 being the highest score possible...
1) Vascularity/Pump (1-5)
2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina (1-5)
3) Muscle Strength (1-5)
4) Overall Physical Performance (1-5)
5) Overall Opinion of Product (1-5)...

How much do you like this product?

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Today I hit chest and tris. I took the four MaxPump pills around 425 and hit the gym at 5. I am running this product solo so I can really gauge its effects!

After the first set of warm up incline bench I could already start feeling the pump. My chest was already on fire! Im not a very "veiny" guy but there were some veins popping on my upper chest /shoulder region that Ive never seen before!

One thing to note is that I train fasted in the AM

There was no set routine as I'm trying to vary it up because I feel my chest is lagging a bit.

As my phone died in the gym I didn't get to record the sets but here is what I remember

Incline Bench Press & Dumbbell Flat Bench Press (super set)
Decline Bench
Laying flat Cable Flies
Incline Laying Cable Flies
Dips
Standing Low Cable Flies
Tricep Kickbacks
Standing High Flies
Skull Crushers
Isolateral wide chest machine
Isolateral Incline chest machine

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I am here! nice intro, friend
an AM-fasted trainer eh? interesting, have my share of doing that as well in past yrs, but don't utilize it any longer..i do however do fasted-rising cardio these days, temporarily for now
look forward to your thoughts DK!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep this will be fun

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pumping iron with Max Pump...;)

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Overslept yesterday so I hit it extra hard today. I did back and bis.

Once again, after the first set of lat pull downs I could feel the pump. I usually don't feel my lower lats being engaged that much with them but man I really really could today. By the end of the workout I almost felt disproportional bc my back was so pumped up lol... My biceps felt like they could pop after doing the first set on the preacher curl machine. I also lifted heavier on that than I ever have.

I ended up getting in the zone and forgot to finish logging the last few sets.

I also worked out at lunch and ran about 2 miles.

Lat pulldown infront then behind head
15x120 if
12x120b
10x160if
8x40b
7x185 if
8x140 b

ISo high row
15x130
12x140
10x230
7x230

CAble low row
13x90
10x120
8x160
5x180

ISo low row (ss)
15x90
10x180
4x230
8x200

Preacher curl machine (ss)
15x45
15x45
10x70
10x80
7x90

Weighted reverse crunches
15x25
15x35
14x45
15x55

Cable v bar curls
Isolated concentration curls
Hammer curls
Lawn mowers

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Had to rush back home to my parents house. Grandmother is sick. Anyways I will be back on this on Monday!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 on MaxPump

Back home and at it this morning. Had a good chest workout. Felt a little weak but had a freakin wicked pump. It hurt so good lol. Will post workout in just a few.

One thing I have noticed is that my forearms get super pumped up after the first set. So much so that I have to stretch them out in between sets. It's almost like I've been working them out solely.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 on MaxPump

Back home and at it this morning. Had a good chest workout. Felt a little weak but had a freakin wicked pump. It hurt so good lol. Will post workout in just a few.

One thing I have noticed is that my forearms get super pumped up after the first set. So much so that I have to stretch them out in between sets. It's almost like I've been working them out solely.
Pump can be pretty insane....I really love the feeling and look of it...

Nothing beats the pump...ask arnold;)

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone else feel really cold when this stuff starts to wear off?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haven't noticed that, but also don't really actively notice it come on or off....seems to be a longer acting effect for me. But you can see it working in the gym, for sure.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Does anyone else feel really cold when this stuff starts to wear off?
never heard of any such feedback, and there is really nothing in the compound to support such "feeling"
but - didn't you have the same issue when using Stimul8?
I think you may have a circulation problem bud :p

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
never heard of any such feedback, and there is really nothing in the compound to support such "feeling"
but - didn't you have the same issue when using Stimul8?
I think you may have a circulation problem bud :p
Naw it's only for like 30 min after. Maybe it's nothing. I didn't notice it today so who knows. Maybe it was a fluke

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
So thiis morning I hit legs! I have been doing this leg workout lately and it is sick!
[video=youtube;DGY3909gQDk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGY3909gQDk[/video]

I did this workout as well as 10min stair master in the beginning to get warmed up and 20 min at the end until I threw up. haha. After the first 2 sets of leg extenstions I could really feel my quads pumping up! I love this feeling!

1) Vascularity/Pump (1-5) : 5 legs arent very vascular so I cant judge that but my feet were all sort of veiny, The quad and ham pump were sick!
2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina (1-5) : 5, I was able to do more at the end of the workout
3) Muscle Strength (1-5) : 4: I broke a few prs. My lower back was hurting so my squat weight was down some
4) Overall Physical Performance (1-5) 4: I was able to do the stair master at the end...but barely
5) Overall Opinion of Product (1-5)... today: 4

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So thiis morning I hit legs! I have been doing this leg workout lately and it is sick!
YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGY3909gQDk

I did this workout as well as 10min stair master in the beginning to get warmed up and 20 min at the end until I threw up. haha. After the first 2 sets of leg extenstions I could really feel my quads pumping up! I love this feeling!

1) Vascularity/Pump (1-5) : 5 legs arent very vascular so I cant judge that but my feet were all sort of veiny, The quad and ham pump were sick!
2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina (1-5) : 5, I was able to do more at the end of the workout
3) Muscle Strength (1-5) : 4: I broke a few prs. My lower back was hurting so my squat weight was down some
4) Overall Physical Performance (1-5) 4: I was able to do the stair master at the end...but barely
Thanks for the review bro...Max Pump delivers!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGY3909gQDk

And still so much time to enjoy the rest of the bottle :)

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Yea this was just a micro review for leg day!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! So today I hit a hard Shoulders and Tris workout! I was pretty drained due to the late bday celebrations last night! MaxPump Def helped me push through it! I came in looking small and came out looking like a monster! the pump was sick! Man I love shoulder day!

Started out with about 10min of cardio jsut to get the blood moving

barbell presses ( front and back rotating) - 5sets of 10
Rope Pulls - 3sets of 12, 1of 8
seated reverse flies - 3x10
arnold press - 4x10, 1x5
Lateral raise / front raise dumbbells - 4x10 each, rotating
seated shoulder raise machine - 3x10
Tricep rope ext - 4x10, 1x7
dips -3x10
dumbbell kickbacks - 3x10, 1x8
skull crushers- 2x10, 1x8

I started out feeling pretty crappy but after the first few sets I got in rhythm. I felt really good. I noticed there was a vein popping in my chest/shoulder area I haven't seen before which is pretty good. Its been about 4 hours and I still am feeling the pump! Love it!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys! So today I hit a hard Shoulders and Tris workout! I was pretty drained due to the late bday celebrations last night! MaxPump Def helped me push through it! I came in looking small and came out looking like a monster! the pump was sick! Man I love shoulder day!

Started out with about 10min of cardio jsut to get the blood moving

barbell presses ( front and back rotating) - 5sets of 10
Rope Pulls - 3sets of 12, 1of 8
seated reverse flies - 3x10
arnold press - 4x10, 1x5
Lateral raise / front raise dumbbells - 4x10 each, rotating
seated shoulder raise machine - 3x10
Tricep rope ext - 4x10, 1x7
dips -3x10
dumbbell kickbacks - 3x10, 1x8
skull crushers- 2x10, 1x8

I started out feeling pretty crappy but after the first few sets I got in rhythm. I felt really good. I noticed there was a vein popping in my chest/shoulder area I haven't seen before which is pretty good. Its been about 4 hours and I still am feeling the pump! Love it!
Long lasting pumps after an awesome session. Good work dk

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was going to be a off day but I couldn'tsleep and decided to go head and do some morning cardio at the gym. I hit 30 min on the stair mill and some suicide drills after that. After that, at lunch, I went for a 2 mile run. My legs am calves were crazy pumped up by the end of this. I could feel the blood pulsing through em!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
This morning I hit chest! It was a great workout. I changed it up a little and only used dumbbells instead of the bar.

I rotated between flat incline and decline. 4sets on each. 1x55, 1x65, 2x80

After that I proceeded with the same dumbbell flies- incline decline flat
1x40 2x50 1x55

Dips
4x10

Push-ups
3x25

After this I was dead. Lol. Chest is still pumped up and it's been over 10 hours. I know I'm going to be sore tomorrow!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This morning I hit chest! It was a great workout. I changed it up a little and only used dumbbells instead of the bar.

I rotated between flat incline and decline. 4sets on each. 1x55, 1x65, 2x80

After that I proceeded with the same dumbbell flies- incline decline flat
1x40 2x50 1x55

Dips
4x10

Push-ups
3x25

After this I was dead. Lol. Chest is still pumped up and it's been over 10 hours. I know I'm going to be sore tomorrow!
Killing them weights....and getting a Max pump...looks good to me;)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
applying to pharmacy school has me jonesin for coke!
:blink:
well that was interesting bro

always good to change things up -- and, that (swapping out BB for DB work) is one of easiest to incorporate

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How're you dosing your Max Pump? I'm taking 4 preworkout with a meal - only split it up once, on one particular off-day at the beach. All other off-days just took all 4 with my dinner since it'd be closer to boogie time with the lady & I work with all dudes so that's moot.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How're you dosing your Max Pump? I'm taking 4 preworkout with a meal - only split it up once, on one particular off-day at the beach. All other off-days just took all 4 with my dinner since it'd be closer to boogie time with the lady & I work with all dudes so that's moot.
That's my normal dosage schedule as well Hyde. But I usually take the Max Pump an hour after my pre workout meal uncapped in ignite. And before bed not for the boogie reason, but because it's closer to my next session. Also I notice some major pumps upon waking when dosed before bed so in turn my muskuls are getting gorged all night with nutrients.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's my normal dosage schedule as well Hyde. But I usually take the Max Pump an hour after my pre workout meal uncapped in ignite. And before bed not for the boogie reason, but because it's closer to my next session. Also I notice some major pumps upon waking when dosed before bed so in turn my muskuls are getting gorged all night with nutrients.
I am going to try this tonight as it is my off day... MaxPUMP in my G8...

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I've been dosing mine 4 pills about 45-30mim before my workout. So about 420am as Soon as I wake up. On off days I try and take it with lunch.

Also I haven't taken it with a preworkout yet so I will be trying that tomorrow.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to try this tonight as it is my off day... MaxPUMP in my G8...
Might not taste to great :) Betaine nitrate is a bit sour lol. Might want to put some flavor in there lol.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Might not taste to great :) Betaine nitrate is a bit sour lol. Might want to put some flavor in there lol.
Tried it this morning with some lemon bcaa powder and it was a little sour. Nothing to bad though!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
So here is a update for the past few days.

On Thursday I had a hell of a back workout. Did a lot of dead lifts, barbell rows, lat pulldowns, lawnmower pulls, among others. All I can say is wow! I usually get a good pump in back day but it was ridiculous.

Friday I hit shoulders again and man the veins were showing in my upper chest area. It seems to get mor and more defined every time I use it. I also did some suciide drills and ran2 miles. Let me tell you what. My calves were so pumped up including barely walk after about the mile mark. So Idk if its a good idea to take this before a run lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So here is a update for the past few days.

On Thursday I had a hell of a back workout. Did a lot of dead lifts, barbell rows, lat pulldowns, lawnmower pulls, among others. All I can say is wow! I usually get a good pump in back day but it was ridiculous.

Friday I hit shoulders again and man the veins were showing in my upper chest area. It seems to get mor and more defined every time I use it. I also did some suciide drills and ran2 miles. Let me tell you what. My calves were so pumped up including barely walk after about the mile mark. So Idk if its a good idea to take this before a run lol
MAX PUMP does in fact have a compounding effect over time. Usually the one week mark is where the most pronounced changes are observed.

As far as running. Your endurance should in fact sky rocket but the pumps might be a bit painful if you hold a lot of muscle in the calf area.

I would suggest that on the days you do the most running to take MAX PUMP after the running session, namely before bed.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
MAX PUMP does in fact have a compounding effect over time. Usually the one week mark is where the most pronounced changes are observed.

As far as running. Your endurance should in fact sky rocket but the pumps might be a bit painful if you hold a lot of muscle in the calf area.

I would suggest that on the days you do the most running to take MAX PUMP after the running session, namely before bed.
Good stuff I will do that!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards

I can attest to that - been taking my MP upon waking with BCAA+SAA, and then doing fasted LISS cardio...this morning, my freakin calves/shins were so ridiculously engorged and pumped, it was painful as hell - left me doing cardio looking like this guy ---> :rant:

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I had a killer leg workout. I can hardly walk today. And I have to run 3-4miles at lunch.

Did the same leg workout I posted the vid for earlier.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
This morning I decided to do arms. It's been a while since I worked them out by themselves I took 4pills with one pill of uncut and I gave to say it was one of the best arm workouts I've had in a while. After my first few sets my veins were popping and I was sweating.

I didn't keep track but here is what I remember. I tend to alternate btw the 2 bis and tris

Conc curl machine
1setx30
1x35
1x45
1x50
All again back down, 5 reps each

Vbar cable pushdowns
1x35, 1x55, 1x75, 1x77.5,1x55

Barbell curl
1x45, 1x65, 2x85(6reps)

Cable tricep kickbacks
1x7.5, 1x10, 1x15

Vbar cable curls
Tricep Rope extensions

Dumbbell curls
1x30, 1x35, 2x40

Dips
3x?bodyweight

Lets just say my arms are shot. I'm having trouble typing this. Usually by the end of the workout I have to go lighter on the curls but not today. My biceps get like they were going to explode!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, it's been a few days since I could get on. I will post my updates after this leg workout

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
No no forgetting. Just been super busy this week...

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
So Im back from the dead/

On Saturday I hit Shoulders and Tris. It was an amazing workout. I dumped 4 MaxPump pills into my preworkout Condense and man, I have to say it was a really awesome workout. I am still sore today. I changed it up this time and hit the seated shoulder press first, sitting forwards and backwards. A few warmup sets in and I was already starting to feel it! I was sweating like a horse (probably from the PWO) and my shoulders were looking pumped as ever. At the end of the woorkout I also did traps. I hardly ever work them alone bc they grow way faster than any other muscle on my body. After one set of shrugs I could really feel them working. by the end of the dumbell and barbell shrugs they looked so big like I didnt have a neck. haha

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Im back from the dead/

On Saturday I hit Shoulders and Tris. It was an amazing workout. I dumped 4 MaxPump pills into my preworkout Condense and man, I have to say it was a really awesome workout. I am still sore today. I changed it up this time and hit the seated shoulder press first, sitting forwards and backwards. A few warmup sets in and I was already starting to feel it! I was sweating like a horse (probably from the PWO) and my shoulders were looking pumped as ever. At the end of the woorkout I also did traps. I hardly ever work them alone bc they grow way faster than any other muscle on my body. After one set of shrugs I could really feel them working. by the end of the dumbell and barbell shrugs they looked so big like I didnt have a neck. haha
Jesus christ superstar;)

Good to see you back from the dead.....lol

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
So I ran 3.67miles yesterday and needless to say that drained me. I took my 4 pills pre-bed like I was recommended to do.

Today I woke up a little late and hit a fast chest workout at about 5am. I can tell that running I am losing some strength but I can see my veins starting to pop more, especially after taking the Maxpump. I only did about 7 different exercises this morning but at the end I looked in the mirror and I could definitely notice the pump.

I started with
Incline Bench
Flat Bench
Incline Flies
Flat Flies
Dips
Decline Press
Decline Flies

I have never really felt the center of my chest working but today it was quite noticeable. At lunch I ran about 3 miles and my calves weren't cramping like they did before.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys so I'm back to training. Had to go on a rush trip to India last week for work. And there was no where at all to work out. So tomorrow I'm back at it. I have half a bottle or so of MaxPump left.

Sorry for the delay