Volatile mini log come see what im twerkin with ;-)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No twerkin around here, for females only :-D

Big shout out and a thank you to the man, the myth and the legend swanky! I have in my hands (not literally) an 8 serving bottle of fruit punch flavored volatile. Took a scoop this morning pre shoulder workout-

1)had what felt like tunnel vision but not as focused if that makes sense (I like this though, since I have recently gone non stim)
2) nasty pump
3) had energy for days lol

The flavor isn't bad, pretty good for being fruit punch. The product mixed well, no clumps not much "grit"

We shall see what it brings on leg day tomorrow :-D

thanks again for the product/opportunity swanky!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm here buddy.. I'm starting tonight excited to taste the new flavor :) Volatile never disappoints..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm here buddy.. I'm starting tonight excited to taste the new flavor :) Volatile never disappoints..
Ayyyooo party's here lol

Yea so far so good!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took a rounded scoop of volatile today and hit legs. I've been training in the wee hrs of morning time, because I have a side job at night with the brother in-law. Framing, hanging sheet rock, laying tile and among other things.

So trained fasted- and had plenty of energy afterwards! Like I said I've gone stim free for awhile now, so this morning that scoop hit HARD.

Squats- 135x8x2 205x5 265x6 295x4 315x4 - got a video of the last set, absolutely horrible angle though, can't see I've gone parallel. Terrible angle.
Seated leg curl- 115x15x3 superset with leg ext- 70x11 80x11x2
Hack squat (lbs. per side)- 45x6x2 55x6
Various calf exercises

Pumps were decent today, not explosive like yesterday but decent.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no twerk videos, wtf? unsubbed

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Banging chest and bi's out today

Stay tuned

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One mountain sized scoop of volatile pre workout. Had good clean energy and a nasty pump/fullness to my pecs and bis... Should of got a selfie lol

Pre exhaust-
pec deck- 80x15 100x12 120x10 120x10

Main movements-
Incline bench press- 135x8 155x8 185x6 195x5
Db bench press- 50x12 65x8 75x6 85x6
Decline bench- 135x10x3

Biceps
Db curl- 20x8 25x8 30x8 30x8
Plate loaded preacher curl- 45x10x4
Pinwheel curl- 25x10x3

Had an awesome workout, like I said it was good clean energy that lasted the duration of my workout and I was pretty freakin veiny today.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Anxious to taste this fruit punch. Haven't tried it yet,we have a strong ingredient profile so I am kind of wondering how the ingredient mix with the flavoring.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anxious to taste this fruit punch. Haven't tried it yet,we have a strong ingredient profile so I am kind of wondering how the ingredient mix with the flavoring.
I've heard its 75% fruity and 25% punchy

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One mountain sized scoop of volatile pre workout. Had good clean energy and a nasty pump/fullness to my pecs and bis... Should of got a selfie lol

Pre exhaust-
pec deck- 80x15 100x12 120x10 120x10

Main movements-
Incline bench press- 135x8 155x8 185x6 195x5
Db bench press- 50x12 65x8 75x6 85x6
Decline bench- 135x10x3

Biceps
Db curl- 20x8 25x8 30x8 30x8
Plate loaded preacher curl- 45x10x4
Pinwheel curl- 25x10x3

Had an awesome workout, like I said it was good clean energy that lasted the duration of my workout and I was pretty freakin veiny today.
Lifts looking good tyga!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took a heaping scoop of volatile again today. Very smooth energy again and an awesome pump again. Volatile is slowly winning me over!

CG bb rows from the floor 35x10 70x10 105x10 140x8
Superset with chins 12,7,8

Reverse grip pulls owns
Superset with
Face pulls

Rack deads (just above knee height) 225x10 315x6 365x6
Superset with
High handled pulls to sternum 6

Tricep ext
Iso dip machine
Incline ez bar skull crushers 50x12x4

Had a stupid pump in my lower rhomboids, and lower lats. My triceps blew straight up as well!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took a heaping scoop of volatile again today. Very smooth energy again and an awesome pump again. Volatile is slowly winning me over!

CG bb rows from the floor 35x10 70x10 105x10 140x8
Superset with chins 12,7,8

Reverse grip pulls owns
Superset with
Face pulls

Rack deads (just above knee height) 225x10 315x6 365x6
Superset with
High handled pulls to sternum 6

Tricep ext
Iso dip machine
Incline ez bar skull crushers 50x12x4

Had a stupid pump in my lower rhomboids, and lower lats. My triceps blew straight up as well!
I like those supersets tyg, really well thought out I'd say

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would you say volatiles strong suit is for u at this point?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you say volatiles strong suit is for u at this point?
The focus for sure. I've laid off stims, so that's something I've missed. The pumps are pretty good as well. If I had to rate it for pumps I'd be a 7/10. Focus 10/10 vascularity 8/10

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The focus for sure. I've laid off stims, so that's something I've missed. The pumps are pretty good as well. If I had to rate it for pumps I'd be a 7/10. Focus 10/10 vascularity 8/10
Cool man! Yeah I don't like a lot of stims either, it gets me feeling really strung out after a while. Some good old caffeine is good enough for me!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool man! Yeah I don't like a lot of stims either, it gets me feeling really strung out after a while. Some good old caffeine is good enough for me!
That's true!

The flavoring/consistency has changed as well. Hard to describe, fruit punch is easy on the taste buds, clean, crisp taste.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
That's true!

The flavoring/consistency has changed as well. Hard to describe, fruit punch is easy on the taste buds, clean, crisp taste.
yep!!! Definitely an improvement in the new flavor..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Demolished shoulders this am

Reverse pec dec fly- 5 sets worked up to 110x10
Db rear fly- 20x10x4 superset with seated face pulls for four sets
Db military press- 45x10 55x10 60x8 65x8
Upright rows (cabled) 30x12x4

Trained fasted this morning, clean strong energy throughout the entire session. Had a better pump today in the delts than I have any other time I've worked out with while on volatile.. Cumulative effect maybe?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
nice work Tyga!! I'm missing volatile already :(

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Lol don't be sad brother
You've been killing some nice workouts. Love delt days. It hurts just to stand and have my arms hanging.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've been killing some nice workouts. Love delt days. It hurts just to stand and have my arms hanging.
I usually end up hanging from the pull up bars lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whew buddy, did I hit legs. That was some intense shizz! Also, I need to lay off this heavy squatting lol hips are still tender and sore. Next week ill probably move into 70% of my max and just aim for sets of eight.

Squats- 135x5x2 225x5 275x5 315x4 (stuck here dang it)
Donkey calf raise- four sets of 12
Leg ext- three sets of eleven
Lying leg curl- four sets of 12
Hack squat- 45x6x3 (four seconds down, two up - focusing on TUT)
DB stiff ham- 20x10x3 (focused on the stretch at the bottom)

I got a video of my 315 set, ill get it uploaded soon.

The pump I had from volatile was awesome! It most definitely has a cumulative effect, because the pump has become more prominent. Used a rounded scoop, from the look of my tub I have one more session (chest/bicep day ;) ). The fruit punch flavor hasn't gotten old either! Usually I'm tired of the flavor (particularly the fruit punch) by day four lol

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Awesome workout broham!!! This your first time using volatile???

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome workout broham!!! This your first time using volatile???
Negative. I've used it in the past (samples swanks sent me in the past) but, I didn't respond like I am now!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Negative. I've used it in the past (samples swanks sent me in the past) but, I didn't respond like I am now!
That right!! I forgot I'm getting old :) yeah volatile gets better the more u use it..

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whew buddy, did I hit legs. That was some intense shizz! Also, I need to lay off this heavy squatting lol hips are still tender and sore. Next week ill probably move into 70% of my max and just aim for sets of eight.

Squats- 135x5x2 225x5 275x5 315x4 (stuck here dang it)
Donkey calf raise- four sets of 12
Leg ext- three sets of eleven
Lying leg curl- four sets of 12
Hack squat- 45x6x3 (four seconds down, two up - focusing on TUT)
DB stiff ham- 20x10x3 (focused on the stretch at the bottom)

I got a video of my 315 set, ill get it uploaded soon.

The pump I had from volatile was awesome! It most definitely has a cumulative effect, because the pump has become more prominent. Used a rounded scoop, from the look of my tub I have one more session (chest/bicep day ;) ). The fruit punch flavor hasn't gotten old either! Usually I'm tired of the flavor (particularly the fruit punch) by day four lol
Nice squats dude! You say you're stuck there? What's your sticking point?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice squats dude! You say you're stuck there? What's your sticking point?
Right out of the hole. My second rep I was stuck (barely moving) just above parallel, powered through my third and my fourth rep was the best rep lol

I've been trying to get my buddy to send me the video (he recorded it on his phone) but it keeps telling him the file size is to big to send textually and through email! He's and older guy probably 45 lol and I asked him to just upload it to YouTube... I don't think he knows how lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was my last day with volatile :( sad day it is. Today's line up was chest and biceps (bro day) the scoop of volatile was just under full but, it did the deed.

Band pull aparts, scapula dips, band external rotations (pre hab work)

Incline bench- 135x8x2 165x8 185x7 200x5 (felt so freakin strong on this set!) drop set 135x9
flat db bench- 50x8 65x7 70x6 80x6
Decline bench- 135x10x2 155x10
Bb curl (lb per side)-10x10x4
Pinwheel curl- 20x8 25x8 30x8 40x8
High cable curl- 30x12x2

Final notes/thoughts on volatile:
otaste was perfect, not bitter or chalky rather smooth and crisp. Definitely one of the better fruit punches I've tasted!
opumps were good the first day, but by the sixth day it was ON! seems like it had sort of a cumulative effect. Lasted the duration of the workout as well
ofocus was great, but I've also laid off stims for the last month. So this was nice to have a pre workout with a stim in it

Final- would I use volatile in the future? Yes. It's a solid pre workout and has an excellent ingredient panel.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right out of the hole. My second rep I was stuck (barely moving) just above parallel, powered through my third and my fourth rep was the best rep lol

I've been trying to get my buddy to send me the video (he recorded it on his phone) but it keeps telling him the file size is to big to send textually and through email! He's and older guy probably 45 lol and I asked him to just upload it to YouTube... I don't think he knows how lol
Try some really low box squats. Actually put all your weight on the box and come to a full stop for at least a full second and then explode out of the hole as hard as possible. Only need to do this at like 75% of 1RM and do triples until you can't anymore. That helped me a lot. I actually used a 10" plastic bucket.