Gettin those stretch marks with iforce bruh!!!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Huge thanks to everyone at iforce for this opportunity for the next few weeks i will be logging my personal experience with agmatine sulfate, and potassium nitrate. Im very excited because back when the versa-1 IC release came out, there was a little bottle of agmatine with that, and all i can remember is that my arms felt like they were going to explode there was so much blood in 'em!! really excited for this, thanks again. 1st workout starts tomorrow bright and early, i will try and log 3 times a week, most likely more. Time to go get it!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I cant wait for your skin bursting pump on arm day! are you going to take pics to document it?

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Yeah I actually had posted one? But I guess my phone is being weird. I will try and snap some picks before and after workouts especially arm day!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
is the agmatine flavored? or do u end up with a sour pucker look when u add it to a juice or what ever? I havnt used the strait agma yet.

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
I just added mine in with a pack of hemavol, it didn't look flavored so I didn't want to have to choke it down!!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Just got back from the gym. I don't think anyone understands what a true pump is, hit chest today and within my first 2 or 3 reps of incline bench my entire chest all the way down to my fore arms were so pumped full of blood I was almost scared my arms would burst!! First impression is that I love this and will definitely continue using this stack in the future. Can't wait until Thursday for arms! The pain hurts so good I love it!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
alrighty!!!! May the pump god be with you... subbed

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in!! Lets do this!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
so... 300 grams of carbs later (about twice as much as normal) i now am the proud owner of a nice set of stretch marks down my biceps! hit arms tonight after working a twelve hour shift, and all i can say is wow. definitely one of the tope 3 arm workouts of my life, and one of the most painfull i might add. within my first set i felt as if my biceps were going to tear. light weights and high reps are my style! i have no ego when it comes to working out. hard squeeze at the top and the pain was so immense it might have made any lesser man cry after two or three sets. not me though! i endured through an entire arm (bis and tris) workout. Love this!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so... 300 grams of carbs later (about twice as much as normal) i now am the proud owner of a nice set of stretch marks down my biceps! hit arms tonight after working a twelve hour shift, and all i can say is wow. definitely one of the tope 3 arm workouts of my life, and one of the most painfull i might add. within my first set i felt as if my biceps were going to tear. light weights and high reps are my style! i have no ego when it comes to working out. hard squeeze at the top and the pain was so immense it might have made any lesser man cry after two or three sets. not me though! i endured through an entire arm (bis and tris) workout. Love this!
Im covered head to toe in stretch marks.. luckily they are not really noticeable anymore, but my later years in high school sucked.. I did everything to cover them up!

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in for the pumps and coco butter baths!

potassium nitrate is no joke in terms of pumps

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
iForce Agmatine and KNO3 will be a wicked sick pump! Don't want those stretch marks though! :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in for more updates! keep it up man!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Yeah its a little embarrassing out of the gym, but st the gym everyone is just Mirin me! ;) haha not much to do but let em fade. Gonna hit legs tonight. Can't wait!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Alright. So I hit legs today. Hard and insane. Haha had a crazy pump after doing a warm up on the treadmill. After my warm up sets of leg extensions and leg curls there was so much blood on my legs I thought I was going to pass out! I stubbornly endured through an entire workout in this manner of squats leg press and lunges. Finishing off with hack squats. Ridiculous and insane. Can still feel the pump almost an hour later. Definitely won't be doing anything tomorrow!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Can't help but love (and hate) a sick pump on leg day - I'm sure with potassium nitrate + agmatine you could barely even walk. :D

Keep up the good work, would love to see some pics of blown up and pumped legs!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Can't help but love (and hate) a sick pump on leg day - I'm sure with potassium nitrate + agmatine you could barely even walk. :D

Keep up the good work, would love to see some pics of blown up and pumped legs!
Definitely would! But my phone is getting fixed or whatever and I only have a little flip phone for now. But will definitely snap some pics in the coming weeks!!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Late night chest workout today. Not sure if anyone has ever tried gripz? But they are insane. Forearm pump was off the charts tonight. Add that in with a high reps and my chest was done for! Usually I don't get too much of a pump in my chest. But tonight was 10x the normal! Like always I'm impressed and in love!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late night chest workout today. Not sure if anyone has ever tried gripz? But they are insane. Forearm pump was off the charts tonight. Add that in with a high reps and my chest was done for! Usually I don't get too much of a pump in my chest. But tonight was 10x the normal! Like always I'm impressed and in love!
fat gripz? i've used them a few times...not really enough to guage weather or not i like them and i probably wouldnt' spend the money on them

however with a stack like this that gives pumps like this, i also find that mind/muscle connection increases, i recommend on the next chest day to get a nice pump and do some peck deck flys, the inner chest squeeze at that point is so awesome feeling

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fat gripz? i've used them a few times...not really enough to guage weather or not i like them and i probably wouldnt' spend the money on them

however with a stack like this that gives pumps like this, i also find that mind/muscle connection increases, i recommend on the next chest day to get a nice pump and do some peck deck flys, the inner chest squeeze at that point is so awesome feeling
Mine always cramp lol

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but I've had the sh**s lately. Haha usually a couple hours after I take it, not anything terrible but still more than normal. Gonna kill some arms tonight. Can't wait!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Had some different experiences last night and this morning. Last night while doing cardio I got some crazy pumps in my quads while doing hiit, and this morning I hit an insane back workout. And while doing so my back got a crazy pump. That never happens! I loved every second of it! Really getting some crazy fun workouts in lately.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had some different experiences last night and this morning. Last night while doing cardio I got some crazy pumps in my quads while doing hiit, and this morning I hit an insane back workout. And while doing so my back got a crazy pump. That never happens! I loved every second of it! Really getting some crazy fun workouts in lately.
You might be the first person to like back pumps lol.

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure if I really liked it, it was just cool since usually that never happens. Haha pain filled workout but that's what we all love!
you should have ran superdrol while it was legal than lol.. let me tell you.. its real freakin cool lol

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
My dad said the same thing! Haha I haven't quite crossed over to the dark side yet, but some day!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
So today I had an insane workout today. I'm not ct fletchers biggest fan, but today I went with his penitentiary training style. Took the agmatine and potassium nitrate about 45 min. Before since that seems to work best for me. And the pump was just ridiculous. Currently I'm sitting at about 16% bf which is the highest I've been in a while. But towards the end of my workout I noticed a big gnarly vein going through my chest. Needless to say I was psyched. I tried to snap a pic but it was gone when I got home. Haha oh well. Nothing but happiness on this stack still!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
So today I had an insane workout today. I'm not ct fletchers biggest fan, but today I went with his penitentiary training style. Took the agmatine and potassium nitrate about 45 min. Before since that seems to work best for me. And the pump was just ridiculous. Currently I'm sitting at about 16% bf which is the highest I've been in a while. But towards the end of my workout I noticed a big gnarly vein going through my chest. Needless to say I was psyched. I tried to snap a pic but it was gone when I got home. Haha oh well. Nothing but happiness on this stack still!

Veins are the best!! What is penitentiary style training? Sounds kinky ;)

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Veins are the best!! What is penitentiary style training? Sounds kinky ;)
Haha Hahaha well if you're into that! ;) but its basically doing more than your partner. Like no matter what I'm going to either match his reps or do more.

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Haven't updated in a little. But tonight I'm hitting legs me and my buddy are going to do the workout kai Greene does in his training with kai videos. I'm freaking pumped man!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Post workout carnage man. I am definitely going to feel it. Here is what my work out was.

Leg extensions. 2 warm up sets 4 working sets increasing weight with burnout on 4th.

Leg curls. Same.

Squats. One warm up set. 5 working sets.

Hack squats. 3 working sets.

Finish with 5 sets walking lunges 20 on each leg per set.

As far as a pump tonight for the first time in my life I had a vein coming out of my quad. Something I am currently boasting about to my family! Really felt like I was going to puke. But am still enjoying this. Dosing 45 min per workout because it seems to work best when I do that!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post workout carnage man. I am definitely going to feel it. Here is what my work out was.

Leg extensions. 2 warm up sets 4 working sets increasing weight with burnout on 4th.

Leg curls. Same.

Squats. One warm up set. 5 working sets.

Hack squats. 3 working sets.

Finish with 5 sets walking lunges 20 on each leg per set.

As far as a pump tonight for the first time in my life I had a vein coming out of my quad. Something I am currently boasting about to my family! Really felt like I was going to puke. But am still enjoying this. Dosing 45 min per workout because it seems to work best when I do that!
good luck walking like a penguin for a few days....love the pumps during legs, the next few days are tough though

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
I saved the best for last, and hit arms today. You know those workouts where the soreness sets in within a few hours? Well this morning I killed an arm workout. Cramping throughout the day. And I hardly made it home. Soreness is beginning to set in, and I can tell that I will feel this for the days to come. Not sure if I'm just more motivated or if the agmatine potassium nitrate combo has anything to do with the fact that every workout is insane. Painful pumps ten minutes in, and nothing but love while I'm in the gym.

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Okay so I have about 2 weeks or so left of product I'd say. Probably not gonna continue logging. Pumps continuing to be crazy like the very first day. Thanks tu I force foe this opportunity and will definitely be running this in the future. And I will leave a review later tonight!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay so I have about 2 weeks or so left of product I'd say. Probably not gonna continue logging. Pumps continuing to be crazy like the very first day. Thanks tu I force foe this opportunity and will definitely be running this in the future. And I will leave a review later tonight!
can't wait for the final review