Wicked gets ripped with Ripped Cocktail by Lecheek
- 09-02-2013, 09:11 AM
- 09-02-2013, 06:48 PM
I decided to make a nice long weekend out of this holiday. I still took 2scoops RC in the morn still. Def gets my day off to a good start. Hey Marms you can send me another tub of RC since i started the whole "RC" quickname. Haha. I am down to my last few scoops.
- 09-03-2013, 01:54 PM
09-03-2013, 01:54 PM
09-03-2013, 06:43 PM
Flat bench Db-80x10x5
Push ups-wide grip -20x3
Push ups- narrow- 20x3
Today was my last day of Ripped Cocktail.Weighed in at 175. 2 scoops this morn to get going and 1 scoop pwo. I really like this stuff. If i had more time with it i think i would see more body comp changes. This def is a 10 as far as energy and focus goes. Taste also gets a 10. Fat burning gets a 7.5 only because if time on. Thank you to Lecheek Nutrition for the chance to log RC. Thank you to Marms also for choosing me. I def recommend Ripped Cocktail! Final rate-8/10!
1st pic is 8/16
2nd pic is 9/3
09-04-2013, 08:47 AM
09-11-2013, 06:58 PM
This is the final piece of the puzzle. Not only did Marms and the guys at Lecheek Nutrition send me a free tub of Ripped Cocktail to log. They also sent me this cool new t-shirt to wear. Thank you again. Def a class act at Lecheek!
09-12-2013, 09:51 AM
09-12-2013, 04:43 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By wicked442 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 89Last Post: 08-29-2013, 11:27 PM
- By LittleGreen in forum Finaflex-Redefine NutritionReplies: 332Last Post: 12-20-2011, 11:48 AM
- By TheMatzah in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 41Last Post: 02-15-2011, 12:17 PM
- By Eric Potratz in forum SupplementsReplies: 100Last Post: 11-30-2010, 10:43 PM
- By solarize in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2009, 06:32 PM