Wicked gets ripped with Ripped Cocktail by Lecheek

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I like how everyone has named the product RC.
    I got it from Wicked here. Much easier than writing it out


  2. I decided to make a nice long weekend out of this holiday. I still took 2scoops RC in the morn still. Def gets my day off to a good start. Hey Marms you can send me another tub of RC since i started the whole "RC" quickname. Haha. I am down to my last few scoops.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    I decided to make a nice long weekend out of this holiday. I still took 2scoops RC in the morn still. Def gets my day off to a good start. Hey Marms you can send me another tub of RC since i started the whole "RC" quickname. Haha. I am down to my last few scoops.
    The only problem with the RC name is that is wont lik you to NP store like when you type out Ripped Cocktail
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep
    •   
       


  4. I guess I have to check on why it didnt do it for me LOL
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  5. 9/3

    CHEST
    Dips-bw x50x2
    bw+40x15
    bw+60x10
    bw+80x10x6
    Flat bench Db-80x10x5
    Incline Db-80x10x5
    Push ups-wide grip -20x3
    Push ups- narrow- 20x3

    Today was my last day of Ripped Cocktail.Weighed in at 175. 2 scoops this morn to get going and 1 scoop pwo. I really like this stuff. If i had more time with it i think i would see more body comp changes. This def is a 10 as far as energy and focus goes. Taste also gets a 10. Fat burning gets a 7.5 only because if time on. Thank you to Lecheek Nutrition for the chance to log RC. Thank you to Marms also for choosing me. I def recommend Ripped Cocktail! Final rate-8/10!

    Name:  image-3417774445.png
Views: 92
Size:  627.7 KB



    Name:  image-698537258.png
Views: 107
Size:  1.06 MB
    1st pic is 8/16
    2nd pic is 9/3

  6. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    9/3

    CHEST
    Dips-bw x50x2
    bw+40x15
    bw+60x10
    bw+80x10x6
    Flat bench Db-80x10x5
    Incline Db-80x10x5
    Push ups-wide grip -20x3
    Push ups- narrow- 20x3

    Today was my last day of Ripped Cocktail.Weighed in at 175. 2 scoops this morn to get going and 1 scoop pwo. I really like this stuff. If i had more time with it i think i would see more body comp changes. This def is a 10 as far as energy and focus goes. Taste also gets a 10. Fat burning gets a 7.5 only because if time on. Thank you to Lecheek Nutrition for the chance to log RC. Thank you to Marms also for choosing me. I def recommend Ripped Cocktail! Final rate-8/10!

    Name:  image-3417774445.png
Views: 92
Size:  627.7 KB



    Name:  image-698537258.png
Views: 107
Size:  1.06 MB
    1st pic is 8/16
    2nd pic is 9/3


    Thanks for the log/review. Appreciate the feedback and glad to see you liked the product!
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  7. ATTACH]88572[/ATTACH]

    This is the final piece of the puzzle. Not only did Marms and the guys at Lecheek Nutrition send me a free tub of Ripped Cocktail to log. They also sent me this cool new t-shirt to wear. Thank you again. Def a class act at Lecheek!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  8. Thanks for logging my man!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    ATTACH]88572[/ATTACH]

    This is the final piece of the puzzle. Not only did Marms and the guys at Lecheek Nutrition send me a free tub of Ripped Cocktail to log. They also sent me this cool new t-shirt to wear. Thank you again. Def a class act at Lecheek!
    Thanks for the kind words!!
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Wicked gets Annihilated with AAv2
    By wicked442 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 08-29-2013, 11:27 PM
  2. LittleGreen gets ripped with Pro Xanthine 500-XT
    By LittleGreen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 332
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 11:48 AM
  3. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 12:17 PM
  4. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 10:43 PM
  5. Getting ripped with AX Slim Xtreme + CEL P-MAG
    By solarize in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 06:32 PM
Log in
Log in