I-Force Agmatine & Potassium Nitrate Stack!

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
I will be logging I-Force Agmatine & Potassium Nitrate, other supps used will be creatine mono, and caffeine tabs.

I will update with training notes as far as noticable effects from products & pictures of physique before & after training.

Training: Push/Legs/Pull, cardio all training days 300 cals.

Stats: Height 5'10, Weight 170, Diet currently cutting 500 cal deficit macros are 40c/40p/20f.

And this update is from my phone, if i get access to a computer during log ill spruce it up visually. If theres any details you want added to log just let me know happy to include more info relevant to the supplements performance.

Thanks again I-Force & representatives.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man, ill be in for the ride!

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
This pic is flexed, no pump right after waking up. My vascularity isnt very pronounced.

ForumRunner_20130815_105627.png

We will see what this stack can do hopefully comes in today, its push day would be epic

Attachments

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heres a pic no pump, no flex. As you can see im not vascular at all.

View attachment 87050

This pic is flexed, no pump. Still no vascularity.

View attachment 87051

We will see what this stack can do hopefully comes in today, its push day would be epic.
from my experience with Tropinol XP which has potassium nitrate and i had veins showing up in my shoulders that only come out when i'm really lean and i'm much more lean now than then and i don't even see as often as i did on the Tropinol

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
Niiice, yeah im hoping to have some cool vascularity through arms, chest, delts, abs, after a workout.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this gon be gud...

hey dre... can I get a witness...

Hell Yea!

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
Just got home and saw this on my porch cant wait to start! I trained lower body today high bar squats, with some hamstring, lower back accessory work. 10 mins of HIIT, and 25 LISS.

ForumRunner_20130816_161926.png

What dosing do you guys want me to start with? And any differences with dosing before fasted and fed training?
Thanks again!!

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
No pump just woke up, flexed.

ForumRunner_20130817_074850.png

Today im doing back and some bicep, tak 1 scp. Agmatine & 2 caps pot. Nitrate.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
start with the minimum doses first. see what that does for you before adjusting any doses

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
After training with pump and yeah im amazed, im fasted btw. Looking half natty status lol.

ForumRunner_20130817_091854.png

And it was more of a muscular fullness effect vs a vascularity pump imo, its awesome. Dose was 2 kno3 & 1 scoop agmatine.

Workout was weighted pullups, close grip pulldowns, DB rows, hammer curls.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After training with pump and yeah im amazed, im fasted btw. Looking half natty status lol.

View attachment 87162

And it was more of a muscular fullness effect vs a vascularity pump imo, its awesome. Dose was 2 kno3 & 1 scoop agmatine.

Workout was weighted pullups, close grip pulldowns, DB rows, hammer curls.
Crazy pump you got going there!

Mike

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ifor-see huge pumps! just wait til you figure out your optimum dosing of these products. also make sure you look into mikes secret hemavol tricks for even more of a skin bursting pump than what u might get otherwise.!! huge , I tell ya ... HUGE!. keep them nudez coming! it makes it quite clr what this stack is all about.

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
Meal before training was 100g oats, 2 packs lower sugar instant oats, and black coffee. Pic is taken Flexed and with pump.
ForumRunner_20130818_143453.png

After chest, and shoulders. Did flat BB bench, OHP, flyes and 45 mins LISS.

Took 3 kno3, 1 scp agmatine.

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
Ordered some isotean to add to the log, ill give a review of taste when i try it.

ForumRunner_20130819_122557.png

Today is a lower day workout is sumo deads, hack squats, ham curls, and leg raises.

Training fed, meal before workout is 2 packs lower sugar instant oats & coffee.

Using 1 scp agmatine and 3 kno3.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Good stuff so far - following along. PS, you'll love the isotean.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol look at all them veins! you looked pretty freakin jacked in the full flex/pump pic. its going to keep getting better too I bet u.

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
Thanks for following along everyone, today i had an interview in the am so only had time to get cardio in today didnt dose any of the products.

And i noticed i have been getting a slight headache which isnt normal for me when i dose the agmatine and kno3, i heard kno3 may cause this and ive been dosing 3 caps im going to stay at 2 caps i think thats my sweet spot and i hear the effects strengthen throughout use of it.

The effects ive noticed so far are huge muscle pumps, blew my mind how pumped i got when i trained fasted.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
awesome log bro, lookin swoleee.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
insane before/after pics!!!!! thanks for doing this

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Looking jacked

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
Thanks everyone, tommorow will be my next day of weight training something in my rear delt and trap feels funny so im skipping my pull day. Next day will be push loving the stack simple and effective.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone, tommorow will be my next day of weight training something in my rear delt and trap feels funny so im skipping my pull day. Next day will be push loving the stack simple and effective.
it is a simple stack....but sometimes a good pump is a very enjoyable experience

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes simple and effective, like bread and butter are the best :)

Mike

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
Today was a push day, BB Bench Press, OHP, Dips, Flyes. Had 1cup oats and coffee pre, and took 2 kno3 1 scp agmatine.

ForumRunner_20130823_162634.png

And ill incorporate some hemavol in next upper body workout, and im slacking havent openend my isotean yet next meal pre workout im going to throw it in with my coffee and oats.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice picture, upper body looks pretty full already on the agmatine and pot nitrate stack

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Anyone know why I cant load pics ob my galaxy s4? Starting to piss me off lol

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Sick vascularity and pumps - you really can't beat the K nitrate + agmatine sulfate combination, on results or affordability.

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
Yesterday i did my lower body workout i didnt dose the products, today im doing a pull workout im having 2 servings caramel cheerios, and coffee pre. And im dosing 2 kno3, 1g agmatine, and 1 serving hemoval.

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
ForumRunner_20130826_153058.png

Tried the hemoval today and it was a treat really hit the sweet tooth, it was really sweet which i like but didnt really taste watermelon. Im not a picky person as far as taste and the sweetness was great imo but it could use a little more fruit flavoring. Performace wise it was great but i dont have any workout pics unfortunately i forgot to take one but i will tomorrow.

Taste 7/10
Performance 10/10

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 87678

Tried the hemoval today and it was a treat really hit the sweet tooth, it was really sweet which i like but didnt really taste watermelon. Im not a picky person as far as taste and the sweetness was great imo but it could use a little more fruit flavoring. Performace wise it was great but i dont have any workout pics unfortunately i forgot to take one but i will tomorrow.

Taste 7/10
Performance 10/10
holy pumps batman....that trifecta must be amazing

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
that looks delicious! I love all of the Hemavol flavors....especially the lemon!
How was the pump?

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
Trained push movements, took 2 kno3, 1g agmatine, 1 serv. Hemavol. I was fasted today. Pump was intense in my pecs and delts.

ForumRunner_20130827_074335.png

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
ForumRunner_20130827_142245.png

Isotean vanilla dream

Flavor: was good a vanilla ice cream type of vanilla imo, no strange after taste at all. 10/10

Texture/Mixability: mixes great in blender bottle 10-15 seconds and its completely mixed, and texture is smooth no particles or grainy feel. 10/10

Mixed with alot of water and ice cubes this is the perfect brotein shake to end a workout with.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your physique is solid bro, nice round shoulders always make you look bigger.

Mike

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
You look amazing! Nice job.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
How's it going in here, OP?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards