1st Log- PURUS Stack +F2F+

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

I've had a 6:30 client 5x/week for the past 2 months and yesterday was our last day. Thank god. I've been feeling really sleep deprived lately.. I'm not a morning person lol. This morning I slept until 7! And I was pumped for shoulders/tris today, took 2 scoops condense, 1 scoop D, my multi and 5 g's of Arginine for an extra kick.

Hit the gym, got done with my first couple of sets and..... in walks my 8:00 am client I forgot I had this morning. doh. Of course I'm stoked to have clients, I was just excited for a workout before work. Oh well, maybe I'll take 1 more condense scoop this evening and hit it again after my afternoon clients.. I'm excited to see what getting 8 hours sleep does for my training levels moving forward

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Delts/Tris last night

DB Military press: 100x8 for 4 sets
    Lat Raises: 50x10 3 sets
    Reverse cable flye: 40x15 3 sets
    Front DB raises 50x10 3 sets

Close Grip Bench 185x8, 185x6, 185x6 r/p 185x3
    Incline skullcrushers 80x10 3 sets
    Cable Pressdown 140x10 3 sets
    Dips (machine) 135x15 3 sets

Bicycle 20 minutes, AB work

Been taking D-Pol when I take my fish oil because Vit D Is fat soluble so seems logical

I am feeling the D-Pol and Condense is still working strong which is good. I still feel the nitrates all day. Going to do Legs tonight and then headed to a cabin in teh mountains for the weekend where I'' be hiking, running, biking and relaxing.. see ya'll on the other side
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Went to a cabin in the mountains for the long weekend. Took 2 scoops of condense before hiking a 14'er. 7 miles up and 7 miles down. Oxygen is much more scarce at 14,231 feet above sea level so the oxygenating effects of condense were beneficial. Hit back today. Up to 180.5!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Chest and Bis this morning... last 2 scoops of Condense I still have a good week's worth of D-Pol I will be continuing. I'll be switching back to my PWO I was using before the Condense arrived which is Flash Over.

Final thoughts on Condense:
    -Very concentrated and very effective PWO.
    -The only PWO I've taken that I feel actually directly boosted Nitric Acid and Oxygen.
    -Increased endurance.
    -Did not cause any vasoconstriction like many PWO's do (especially those with DMAA). In fact it norticabely increased visodilation.
    -Energy was strong! Good dose of caffeine and beteine was perfect. did not gain tolerance over time as I do with many PWO's.
    -Tastes good and clean. No dyes. Mixes easiliy.
    -No fluff; just a hefty and effective dose of all ingredients.
    -I plan to buy another tub when my current PWO runs out.
    -Only downside for me is that there is no creatine monohydrate. Although in most PWO's it takes up a lot of space, it is typically the source for my creatine, so when I do condense again, I'll be taking creatine mono along side of it.

Got a good pump today doing chest and bis. Some highlights:
    Bench 225x5x5 drop on last set 135x15
    Standing DB curls 100x10

I have broken out on my shoulders and upper back. Will try to shower and wash with acne wash 2x day. Any other tips would be helpful. Sucks to get bacne at 32 (which is weird because I never got acne on my back or shoulders as a teenager), but I guess that may be a good sign that the D-pol is working. Still up at 180 and BF is still around 10 so that's good!!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds like a solid profile that pairs great with dpol. Can't believe you took condense for cardio.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, I do really like the profile. Haha, yes, actually worked great for cardio! Put in some good music on the headphones and feel like I can go for miles..
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Alright, glad it's Friday!

Legs went well this morning. I do miss the Condense and it's extra tingliness but felt good. The D-Pol I feel has had it's best effects in this last week and a half, I have gained a couple pounds with no rise in BF and gotten some back and shoulder acne which is no big deal. I believe I have about 2-3 days of D left so will do a final review of everything with after pics then.

Squats 135x6 (warm up), 185x6 (warm up), 225x5x5
    Power Cleans 135x8 3 sets
    Leg Press (Machine) 250x8 3sets with calf raises in between
    Leg Extension 210x10, 190x15, 70x20 with 3 second holds
    Laying leg Curls 4 sets of 240x8
    Seated Leg Curls 4 sets 150x10 with 10 partials and staic holds till failure for each set

Hamstrings feel gutted now lol..

Jamming the 80's hair metal in my headphones today. Excellent music for lifting iron lol..
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Well, Sad day! Yesterday was my final scoop of D-Pol. Thanks again to Grambo and Purus Labs for letting me try a log!

I feel that I did have some descent gains this month and D-Pol definitely gave me a little bit of an edge, but where this stack really shined for me was in the nitrate department. I undeniably had a positive effect on endurance and pumps. Also, the energy from Condense was very smooth and clean and without crash. The taste was good for both products and I hope to run this stack again in the future. The T-shirt is awesome too!

Ending weight was 180.2 so I had a good 3-5 pound gain over this last month on somewhat of a maintenance diet! Measurements are close to the same but I definitely have more vascularity in my arms, especially biceps I noticed this morning, and had a good strength gain as well..
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Good job with the log and review. Thx.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1st post, 1st log, Natadrol Stack.
    By sad ectomorph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 07:05 PM
  2. My 2nd Cycle! ( My 1st Log)
    By mathis50262 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 08:06 PM
  3. Need help with 1st Legal Steroid stack
    By pricedw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 11:18 AM
  4. My NEW stack. 1st LOG
    By conan1071 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 02:12 PM
  5. Superdrol cycle log (no stack, straight SD)
    By ZackMurphy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 06:32 PM