Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
southpaw was good enough to send me some samples, really been wanting to try ritual as the profile is very nice.

taste: good. not as good as some better than some. the main thing is that it is easily tolerable!!!
mixibility: good. i really haven't had trouble mixing a preworkout in quite awhile.
energy: above average. on a scale of 1-10 i would give it an 8, not the strongest but well above the curve, imo.
pump: very good. great pump, enough said!!!
endurance: did a fullbody routine and didn't seem to tire as easily.

overall ritual lives up to the profile...i used 2 sample packages which is equal to 2 scoops. at 2 scoops it is very well dosed with proven ingredients-full gm of agmatine and 3gms citrulline. the energy/nootropic blend also includes most of the popular ingredients including dendrobium and higenamine, nice smooth energy with mild to decent mood/focus effect.

i have 2 more sample to try, hopefully the effects will be as nice as the 1st was.

thanks, southpaw....sorry this took so long.
life happens!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i was going to use ritual again today but after 3 straight days in the gym i decided to take the dog for a jog in the park. really want to use ritual for lifting day!!!

so...if all goes according to plan, tommorrow will be another trip to nifs for a all out full body workout!!!

btw-if any of you are ever in indy you have to check out nifs [national institute for fitness and sports] the best, most complete, world class, workout center i have ever been in!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which flavour did you get?

I have been impressed with it. It is my pre workout of choice when I am cycling off the nitrates in Enhanced.

I want to know if the candy green apple flavour is nicer than icy blue freeze which is tolerable but not delicious lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Which flavour did you get?

I have been impressed with it. It is my pre workout of choice when I am cycling off the nitrates in Enhanced.

I want to know if the candy green apple flavour is nicer than icy blue freeze which is tolerable but not delicious lol.
i got the green apple...it's not the best tasting i have tried, but far from the worst...i would rate it as better than just tolerable.

there are so many really good tasting pre's right now......a year ago i would have been raving about how good ritual tastes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very impressed...i recommend everyone try ritual:

i will just leave it at that and walk away because that sums up my impression of ritual.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know what makes ANS even better?

Having southpaw as a rep. We had some discussions via PM and his business ethos and professionalism are second to none.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You know what makes ANS even better?

Having southpaw as a rep. We had some discussions via PM and his business ethos and professionalism are second to none.
southpaw and i go back a ways...always been a good guy!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very impressed...i recommend everyone try ritual:

i will just leave it at that and walk away because that sums up my impression of ritual.
can't just leave it at that....

lots of pre's i use a lot at work just for the stim effect. i feel that ritual would be wasted using it before work or something like yardwork, ritual truely is a preworkout and to do it justice should be used for that purpose. the pump is amazing, better even than most nitrate formulas i have used. motivation/aggression is superb and mind/muscle connection is at the top of the class. endurance is improved from the 1st workout...ritual is top notch:

big shout out to southpaw for the hookup!!!

going to be getting a jug!!!