Getting High with Athletix ( High Volume & Acute FX stack) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Getting High with Athletix ( High Volume & Acute FX stack)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My life is insane lol. There was no way of sticking to my routine with people visiting this week but I've done ok in everything but diet. Well everyone has gone home so I should be back to a normal schedule tomorrow. I did manage to throw in some back and shoulder work on Friday and Saturday but I didn't really track rep and weight that close.
    Now to today me and the wife where watching my 3 month old nephew most of the day so I didn't want to do my normal run because it take about 3 hrs. So I did tomorrow's workout ( only about 1 hr) instead. So half way thru working out in my basement my sister comes back and her older son (7 yrs old ) come in to see me end up taking an 1/2 hr break in the middle of workout. Anyhow despite this and doing my workout fasted it still went well and had great pumps even to the point of being painful in my triceps. I didn't notice as much in my biceps I'm thinking do to lower rep range.

Warm up 2 mile walk pushing baby carriage
    Pull up 3x7
    S.s w/ tri pull down 135 3x10
    Standing Db curl 35 3x8
    S.s w/ skull crusher 85 3x10
    Seated Db curl 25 to failure
    Bench dips to failure
    Leg raise S.s w/
    Jump rope HIT
    Cool down
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can you blame me for choosing this over a 3 hour run

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  134.7 KB
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Can you blame me for choosing this over a 3 hour run

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  134.7 KB

aha not at all brotha, very cute kid!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That would win for me as well, very cute
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Well today was my long run day and I set a PR so I'm pretty stoked. I think I found what works best for me on runs also. I took 1 Acute FX with some BA and COP a few minutes before leaving. Then filled my shaker ( 24oz) with 2 more caps of Acute FX and 14 grams of 8:1 Bcaa's and presto new PR.
    12.8 miles in 2hrs 40 min
    that's right on my target pace of 12.5 min a mile.
    What makes this even better is I don't warm up before hand I just walk the first 2 miles and stop a few times to stretch. The route I took today is brutal too several long and steep hill. I'm still way behind on my training and running out of time but today made me feel like I will at least be able to finish my race in a few weeks.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

12.8 miles... now that is a run.. nice work bro
    FINAFLEX REP
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good updates & a damn precious baby!!! I've got a 5 & a 3 year old. They're my freaking world!!!

Oh, this looks to be the next preworkout stack I get. I've already used the Acute by itself & absolutely loved it. I could only imagine the two combined.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Good updates & a damn precious baby!!! I've got a 5 & a 3 year old. They're my freaking world!!!

Oh, this looks to be the next preworkout stack I get. I've already used the Acute by itself & absolutely loved it. I could only imagine the two combined.
    Yea I've got 3 tubs of Acute FX but the High Volume really takes it to the next level.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yea I've got 3 tubs of Acute FX but the High Volume really takes it to the next level.
    Nice

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Felt pretty beastly in the gym today. Today is my lightest weight day of the week focusing on two of my weak areas Lats and shoulders. I could really get a good mind muscle connection today especially after first few set got the pump going, this has been one of my biggest problems with working Lats so I'm defiantly stoked about that.

Started with clean to presses which I haven't done in months and they alway kick my but and make me feel like a pansy. Lol

Warm up
    Clean to press 135 3x3 ( 60sec rest)
    Wide grip lat pull down 165 4x12
    S.s w/ Arnold press 35 4x10
    Narrow grip lat pull 150 to failure
    S.s w/ Db shoulder press 35 to failure
    15" box step 90lbs 3x8
    S.s w/bicycle crunches
    Cool down

I hate not doing squats right now but there's no way my knees can take them and 3 days a week running and I've only got 6 wks to my race.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Today is normally an off day but was feeling pretty good and had sometime so hit the gym for a bit. Mostly just some random cardio but also did some light squats and deads. Finding out I need to take Acute FX and High Volume before 7 o'clock if I want to sleep before midnight. The energy I get just keeps going for hours but I never feel over stimed.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Well working out yesterday instead of taking it off like normal left me feeling kind of dead in the gym today. Still did my normal routine except came up short on last set of bench my shoulder were just toast from the clean to presses yesterday. But on the up side I had a great pump and energy never dropped off.

Warm up
    Bench 195 3x7
    S.s w/ back fly 35 3x10
    Db press 45 3x20
    S.s. w/ bb 135 3x8
    Incline Db fly 25 to failure
    One arm row 35 to failure
    2 mile jog
    Cool down

Well I'm going camping with my brothers this weekend so I Probly won't be on here again until Sunday night.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Have a good camping trip...
    FINAFLEX REP
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Have fun camping!

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Camping was a blast but left me feeling drained. So I workouts this week haven't been my normal. Did a 8 mile hike and several mile kayaking along with some swimming. So by Monday I just thru in some ab and lower back exercises. Then yesterday did a 10.4 mile walk/jog my time was lousy but I got it in. The Acute FX and High Volume helped give me some extra energy and good pumps but I still under performed.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Today workout was back on track. Had great pumps and endurance. My strength is stay about the same but I'm losing weight and my endurance is definitely better I also seem to recover faster. To bad this ride is coming to an end soon.

Today
    Warm up
    Pull up 3x7
    S.s rope pull down 135 3x8
    Standing BB curl 35 3x8
    S.s. skull crusher 85 3x8
    Bench dips
    Lat pull down 165 4x10
    S.s bicycle crunches
    Cool down
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Great update!

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We all hate that moment when they scooper finally starts scraping the bottom of the tub
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    We all hate that moment when they scooper finally starts scraping the bottom of the tub
    I'm really liking the thermogenic side to these products. Yesterday an hour or so after my post workout shower I was still sweating just sitting on the couch.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm really liking the thermogenic side to these products. Yesterday an hour or so after my post workout shower I was still sweating just sitting on the couch.
    I've been sweating my balls off in Indiana without using anything because the ****ing heat index is 105 and its a groggy, sauna-ish wet heat. Its nasty.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

I've been sweating my balls off in Indiana without using anything because the ****ing heat index is 105 and its a groggy, sauna-ish wet heat. Its nasty.
    Not to bad here in PA but I did have the AC on.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

For once I'm happy to live in Canada lol

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Took yesterday off because I have been feeling under the weather. Felt like I was getting a sore throat. Feel much better today and had one of my best workouts in weeks. Every pressing movement I added an extra rep to last set. Last week I was barely finishing each set and came up short on last set for bench. So I think I needed the break. Going to go easy tomorrow and then big run day on Monday 15+ miles.

Warm up
    Bench 195 3x7 + 1 rep on last set
    S.s w/ back fly 35's 3x11 + 1 on every set
    Inclined Db press 45's 3x10 + 1 on last set
    S.s w/ Bb row 135 3x8
    Pec fly 35's to failure
    1 arm rows 45 to failure + 10lbs
    Cardio 24" box jump & jump rope

Look's like next week will be my last for this log. I'm already out of Acute Fx from my first tub but I had 2 more. Thought so far: good energy great pumps and endurance. I've definitely dropped a few pounds. Strength has held steady while on a deficit and extra cardio.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Solid workout... what is the longest run you have done..? Glad to hear the combo is treating you so well.
    FINAFLEX REP
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Damn 15+ miles! Nice job!

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

As usual nothing goes as planed. My wife had other plans for us on Monday so I didn't get to run. I did get out for 8 miles yesterday. On Tuesday my younger brother came and worked out with me. I've been trying to help him get back in shape. He used to be a darn good athlete and is the one who got me in to long distance running. But stress and getting older (27) have caused him to put on an extra 40lbs. I think where going to start working out atleast 1 day a week together. Here's Tuesdays workout I added a few extra reps again.

Warm up
    Pull up 3x7
    S.s rope pull down 135 3x8
    Standing BB curl 35 3x8 +1 on last set
    S.s. skull crusher 85 3x10 +2 reps
    Bench dips
    Lat pull down 185 4x10 + 20 lbs
    S.s bicycle crunches
    Cool down

A few days rest has definitely helped.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Nice workout, and props for helping out your brother...
    FINAFLEX REP
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Awesome runs man! 8 miles is not easy. 15+ is nuts, amazing conditioning.

29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Awesome runs man! 8 miles is not easy. 15+ is nuts, amazing conditioning.
    ^^^^ This without a doubt.
    FINAFLEX REP
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Thanks guys yesterday was an rest day tonight is chest and upper back I'll get my long run in sometime this weekend.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Thanks guys yesterday was an rest day tonight is chest and upper back I'll get my long run in sometime this weekend.
    I love chest/upper back days. Hope it was good! Damn beast with those runs! Your cardio must be feeling amazing.

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I love chest/upper back days. Hope it was good! Damn beast with those runs! Your cardio must be feeling amazing.
    Funny you should say that. Sunday drove down to the course my race is on. About 1 hr 15 min from home. Got about 1.5 miles into my run when I noticed my car key was gone. Had about 8 different hikers helping me look and lending me there phones. Never found it my brother came picked me up ( he was kind of in the area) drove me back to his house where my mother in law brought my spare. Then drove me back to get my car. Only got In about 3 miles of actual hiking.

Ps forgot to post up Friday workout will do tonight and try to finish my final review.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Funny you should say that. Sunday drove down to the course my race is on. About 1 hr 15 min from home. Got about 1.5 miles into my run when I noticed my car key was gone. Had about 8 different hikers helping me look and lending me there phones. Never found it my brother came picked me up ( he was kind of in the area) drove me back to his house where my mother in law brought my spare. Then drove me back to get my car. Only got In about 3 miles of actual hiking.

Ps forgot to post up Friday workout will do tonight and try to finish my final review.
    Damn thats a bummer, nothing more frustrating than something getting in the way of a workout or run.

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Fridays workout
    Made a few tweaks to regular workout

Bench 175 4x8
    S.s w/ back fly 35's 4x10
    Inclined Db press 45's 3x10
    S.s w/ Bb row 135 3x8
    Pec fly 35's to failure
    1 arm rows 45 to failure + 10lbs
    Cardio 24" box jump & jump rope

Since yesterday's run bombed I did 14.8 miles today ( 3 hrs 20 min)
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Sucks about your keys man, totally takes the wind out of the sails when stuff like that happens. Friday's workout looks top notch. 14.8 miles damn!
    FINAFLEX REP
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Damn 14.8!

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Final review:

Taste: 9/10 very good flavor. Especially the Acute Fx. I would add it to my Fruit punch Bcaa's on an off day for the flavor and a pick me up.

Pump: 8/10 definitely one of the better pump products I've tried. I give it an 8 because you have to by 2 products to get full effect but Acute Fx is a good stand alone. I also felt that the pumps where better during the first week then dropped some before holding steady for rest of the time.

Endurance: 8/10 this is what I was really training for the most and feel theses products helped that being said for an all out endurance Supp I think there's a few basic ingredients missing.

Energy:9/10 ( mostly just Acute Fx) Probly my favorite aspect of running these found my self turning to Acute Fx on a regular bases for a nice clean pick me up. I even used it to help me focus during a three day seminar and it worked great.

Cost: 7/10 if your looking for the best pump you'll have to get both products and that can start to get expensive.

Final thoughts : for me a great stack that helped me push my endurance limits, drop some BF and keep my strength during a high cardio/ diet run. I enjoyed both but in the future I'll Probly pick up more Acute FX ( already have 2 more) and add my own mix of bulk supps forgoing the High Volume.

Thanks for following
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Final review:

Taste: 9/10 very good flavor. Especially the Acute Fx. I would add it to my Fruit punch Bcaa's on an off day for the flavor and a pick me up.

Pump: 8/10 definitely one of the better pump products I've tried. I give it an 8 because you have to by 2 products to get full effect but Acute Fx is a good stand alone. I also felt that the pumps where better during the first week then dropped some before holding steady for rest of the time.

Endurance: 8/10 this is what I was really training for the most and feel theses products helped that being said for an all out endurance Supp I think there's a few basic ingredients missing.

Energy:9/10 ( mostly just Acute Fx) Probly my favorite aspect of running these found my self turning to Acute Fx on a regular bases for a nice clean pick me up. I even used it to help me focus during a three day seminar and it worked great.

Cost: 7/10 if your looking for the best pump you'll have to get both products and that can start to get expensive.

Final thoughts : for me a great stack that helped me push my endurance limits, drop some BF and keep my strength during a high cardio/ diet run. I enjoyed both but in the future I'll Probly pick up more Acute FX ( already have 2 more) and add my own mix of bulk supps forgoing the High Volume.

Thanks for following
    Badass final review! Fun log to follow! Thank you!!!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Thanks for the final review and logging for us! It's been a fun log to follow, glad you enjoyed this stack

40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Great review, thanks man... good luck with those crazy mileage runs bro..
    FINAFLEX REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Sports High Volume and Acute FX Stack Log
    By The Solution in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 10-03-2013, 03:21 PM
  2. Replies: 193
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 09:29 PM
  3. Wilpit gets Athletic with Athletix's Titanuim
    By Wilpit in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 214
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 03:24 PM
  4. Athletix NEW High Volume & Acute FX Stack!(Loggers needed)
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 08:36 PM
  5. Athletx High Volume and Acute FX Sample review
    By JudgementDay in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2013, 02:18 PM