Getting High with Athletix ( High Volume & Acute FX stack)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Took Saturday off still wasn't feeling great. I think the Antibiotics are worse the the surgery sometimes. I did a light version of my arm day on Sunday. Should be back to regular today for my run.

Warmup
    Pull-up 3x7
    S.s Tricep cable pull down 135 3x10
    Standing Db curl 35 3x8
    S.s skull crusher 85 3x10
    Usually I'll finish arms with curl and bench dips to failure.
    Next ill do Lat pull downs 165 3x10
    Finish with HIT crunches and jump rope.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

2. Today is a run day but since i skipped lat pull down I thru them in before doing my run. I went with 3 Acute FX and held off on the High volume. I still got some serious calf pumps but not like the other day and they started to relax after 3 miles. I also popped 2 titanium older style before my run also.

Warmup
    Lat pull down 165 3x10
    6.5 mile run (82 min)
    Not my best time but solid considering I've missed a few runs lately.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    •   

3. Great updates!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

4. HOLY Veins Batman!!!
    Today workout went pretty good. There is a group of people from out of town that me and my wife have been showing around almost every night this week. It's been fun but making it hard to stick to a good routine and diet. I didn't get home till 8:30ish so I went light on the Acute FX only 2 pill was afraid I might have trouble getting to sleep taking them so late. But I did finally up my High Volume dose to 2 scoop. Got a good pump that's mostly still around but the thing that really got me is the crazy veins in my forearms especially. I'm not the leanest guy so usually don't get a lot of vein popping. But today they where in full force lol

Today workout
    Struggled a bit with my bench but I did up 5 lbs over last week. ( still dealing with the antibiotic crap's they leave me feel kind of worn out all the time)

Warm up
    Bench 195 3x7
    S.s.w/ 35 3x10
    Incline Db press 45 3x10
    S.s w/ Bb row 135 3x8
    Incline pec fly to failure
    One arm row to failure
    Crunches
    S.s w/ jump rope
    3 sets
    Cool down
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

5. I hate sticking to good eating regiments ;( so much fun to pig out instead... Always seem to have some of my best lifts the day after too. Lol.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

6. Sick update!

Gotta love the Acute FX/High Volume combo for vascularity.

7. Great updates! Not a bad time either for 6.5miles bro..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Great updates! Not a bad time either for 6.5miles bro..
    Thank my best so far is 77 min
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

9. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Thank my best so far is 77 min
    Nice.. I am slowlly working back up to 6 miles.. doing 3-4 miles each morning at the moment. Used to run 6-8miles everyday but my knees were felt like they were breaking so had to dial it back a little.
    FINAFLEX REP

10. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Nice.. I am slowlly working back up to 6 miles.. doing 3-4 miles each morning at the moment. Used to run 6-8miles everyday but my knees were felt like they were breaking so had to dial it back a little.
    Thats the biggest thing holding me back. I've tried everything I can think of without much success. If I take anytime off right now though I'll never make my race.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    •   

11. My life is insane lol. There was no way of sticking to my routine with people visiting this week but I've done ok in everything but diet. Well everyone has gone home so I should be back to a normal schedule tomorrow. I did manage to throw in some back and shoulder work on Friday and Saturday but I didn't really track rep and weight that close.
    Now to today me and the wife where watching my 3 month old nephew most of the day so I didn't want to do my normal run because it take about 3 hrs. So I did tomorrow's workout ( only about 1 hr) instead. So half way thru working out in my basement my sister comes back and her older son (7 yrs old ) come in to see me end up taking an 1/2 hr break in the middle of workout. Anyhow despite this and doing my workout fasted it still went well and had great pumps even to the point of being painful in my triceps. I didn't notice as much in my biceps I'm thinking do to lower rep range.

Warm up 2 mile walk pushing baby carriage
    Pull up 3x7
    S.s w/ tri pull down 135 3x10
    Standing Db curl 35 3x8
    S.s w/ skull crusher 85 3x10
    Seated Db curl 25 to failure
    Bench dips to failure
    Leg raise S.s w/
    Jump rope HIT
    Cool down
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

12. Can you blame me for choosing this over a 3 hour run

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  134.7 KB
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

13. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Can you blame me for choosing this over a 3 hour run

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  134.7 KB

aha not at all brotha, very cute kid!

14. That would win for me as well, very cute
    FINAFLEX REP

15. Well today was my long run day and I set a PR so I'm pretty stoked. I think I found what works best for me on runs also. I took 1 Acute FX with some BA and COP a few minutes before leaving. Then filled my shaker ( 24oz) with 2 more caps of Acute FX and 14 grams of 8:1 Bcaa's and presto new PR.
    12.8 miles in 2hrs 40 min
    that's right on my target pace of 12.5 min a mile.
    What makes this even better is I don't warm up before hand I just walk the first 2 miles and stop a few times to stretch. The route I took today is brutal too several long and steep hill. I'm still way behind on my training and running out of time but today made me feel like I will at least be able to finish my race in a few weeks.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

16. 12.8 miles... now that is a run.. nice work bro
    FINAFLEX REP

17. Good updates & a damn precious baby!!! I've got a 5 & a 3 year old. They're my freaking world!!!

Oh, this looks to be the next preworkout stack I get. I've already used the Acute by itself & absolutely loved it. I could only imagine the two combined.
    SEMPER FI!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Good updates & a damn precious baby!!! I've got a 5 & a 3 year old. They're my freaking world!!!

Oh, this looks to be the next preworkout stack I get. I've already used the Acute by itself & absolutely loved it. I could only imagine the two combined.
    Yea I've got 3 tubs of Acute FX but the High Volume really takes it to the next level.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

19. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Yea I've got 3 tubs of Acute FX but the High Volume really takes it to the next level.
    Nice

20. Felt pretty beastly in the gym today. Today is my lightest weight day of the week focusing on two of my weak areas Lats and shoulders. I could really get a good mind muscle connection today especially after first few set got the pump going, this has been one of my biggest problems with working Lats so I'm defiantly stoked about that.

Started with clean to presses which I haven't done in months and they alway kick my but and make me feel like a pansy. Lol

Warm up
    Clean to press 135 3x3 ( 60sec rest)
    Wide grip lat pull down 165 4x12
    S.s w/ Arnold press 35 4x10
    Narrow grip lat pull 150 to failure
    S.s w/ Db shoulder press 35 to failure
    15" box step 90lbs 3x8
    S.s w/bicycle crunches
    Cool down

I hate not doing squats right now but there's no way my knees can take them and 3 days a week running and I've only got 6 wks to my race.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

21. Today is normally an off day but was feeling pretty good and had sometime so hit the gym for a bit. Mostly just some random cardio but also did some light squats and deads. Finding out I need to take Acute FX and High Volume before 7 o'clock if I want to sleep before midnight. The energy I get just keeps going for hours but I never feel over stimed.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

22. Well working out yesterday instead of taking it off like normal left me feeling kind of dead in the gym today. Still did my normal routine except came up short on last set of bench my shoulder were just toast from the clean to presses yesterday. But on the up side I had a great pump and energy never dropped off.

Warm up
    Bench 195 3x7
    S.s w/ back fly 35 3x10
    Db press 45 3x20
    S.s. w/ bb 135 3x8
    Incline Db fly 25 to failure
    One arm row 35 to failure
    2 mile jog
    Cool down

Well I'm going camping with my brothers this weekend so I Probly won't be on here again until Sunday night.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

23. Have a good camping trip...
    FINAFLEX REP

24. Have fun camping!

25. Camping was a blast but left me feeling drained. So I workouts this week haven't been my normal. Did a 8 mile hike and several mile kayaking along with some swimming. So by Monday I just thru in some ab and lower back exercises. Then yesterday did a 10.4 mile walk/jog my time was lousy but I got it in. The Acute FX and High Volume helped give me some extra energy and good pumps but I still under performed.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

26. Today workout was back on track. Had great pumps and endurance. My strength is stay about the same but I'm losing weight and my endurance is definitely better I also seem to recover faster. To bad this ride is coming to an end soon.

Today
    Warm up
    Pull up 3x7
    S.s rope pull down 135 3x8
    Standing BB curl 35 3x8
    S.s. skull crusher 85 3x8
    Seated Db curl 25 to failure
    Bench dips
    Lat pull down 165 4x10
    S.s bicycle crunches
    Cool down
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

27. Great update!

28. We all hate that moment when they scooper finally starts scraping the bottom of the tub
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

29. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    We all hate that moment when they scooper finally starts scraping the bottom of the tub
    I'm really liking the thermogenic side to these products. Yesterday an hour or so after my post workout shower I was still sweating just sitting on the couch.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

30. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I'm really liking the thermogenic side to these products. Yesterday an hour or so after my post workout shower I was still sweating just sitting on the couch.
    I've been sweating my balls off in Indiana without using anything because the ****ing heat index is 105 and its a groggy, sauna-ish wet heat. Its nasty.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Sports High Volume and Acute FX Stack Log
    By The Solution in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 10-03-2013, 05:21 PM
  2. Replies: 193
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 11:29 PM
  3. Wilpit gets Athletic with Athletix's Titanuim
    By Wilpit in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 214
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 05:24 PM
  4. Athletix NEW High Volume & Acute FX Stack!(Loggers needed)
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 10:36 PM
  5. Athletx High Volume and Acute FX Sample review
    By JudgementDay in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2013, 04:18 PM