SNS GLYCOPHASE- phase shift

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

After y giant meal I nursed that food baby all the way until Saturday. Went to the gym fasted and had a great workout. Woke up feeling like I hadn't gorged at all. I wasn't noticeably leaner or anything but definitely full and looking better then normal after such a giant meal.

This morning I woke up down another 5lb and looking as lean as I have since my "cheat week" ha. Definitely feeling the glycophase is doing its job now that my diet is more normal. Really loving the pre bed dose especially on the weekends when I can sleep as long as I want. Wake up (after not waking up all night - 9+hrs) feeling rejuvenated and energized with almost no doms or fatigue.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    After y giant meal I nursed that food baby all the way until Saturday. Went to the gym fasted and had a great workout. Woke up feeling like I hadn't gorged at all. I wasn't noticeably leaner or anything but definitely full and looking better then normal after such a giant meal.

This morning I woke up down another 5lb and looking as lean as I have since my "cheat week" ha. Definitely feeling the glycophase is doing its job now that my diet is more normal. Really loving the pre bed dose especially on the weekends when I can sleep as long as I want. Wake up (after not waking up all night - 9+hrs) feeling rejuvenated and energized with almost no doms or fatigue.
    I just starting using mine pre-bed to; too early to tell if anythings happening yet but on the first night I did sleep right through which is unusual.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Just great results Boone dude!!!! Awesome man! Loving it!!!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

So today is my bday which means last night I had some cookie cake and ice cream with dinner so I took my glycophase with this instead of pre bed. Didn't notice anything special as of this morn besides being up a few lbs (I fluctuate up and down about 3lb any given day no nbd). Yesterday was also my off day so no lift either.

Tonight ill be doing heavy pull after work followed by dinner and dessert with the fam. My mom is pretty healthy so it prob won't be too bad but ill take my glycophase with dinner and then either pre be or with dessert depending on how far apart they are. Might just try a double dose with dinner if its gonna be one big meal.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

So today is my bday which means last night I had some cookie cake and ice cream with dinner so I took my glycophase with this instead of pre bed. Didn't notice anything special as of this morn besides being up a few lbs (I fluctuate up and down about 3lb any given day no nbd). Yesterday was also my off day so no lift either.

Tonight ill be doing heavy pull after work followed by dinner and dessert with the fam. My mom is pretty healthy so it prob won't be too bad but ill take my glycophase with dinner and then either pre be or with dessert depending on how far apart they are. Might just try a double dose with dinner if its gonna be one big meal.
    Bday cake???? Glycophase to the rescue!!!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

The past couple days my dosing has been consistent at 1 cap with dinner, and 1 cap pre-bed. Looks like I'm a little more then half way through the bottle now so here's my thoughts so far:

Pros:
    -Greatly improves sleep quality and sleeping through the night when taken pre-bed
    -Seems to help with morning bloat if carbs are eaten at night
    -No hypoglycemic effects if you don't eat soon enough after dosing
    -Seems to be making me more "regular"
    -Body looks fuller then before (not pumped, but full)

Cons:
    -Makes me want to sleep forever and seems to make me a bit groggy some mornings due to waking up from a deeper sleep
    -No hypoglycemic effects can be felt if taken without food/carbs (makes you wonder how well/if its really working)
    -Occasional (once a week or so) rough dump (a bit explosive ha) - I know this isnt diet as I eat almost exactly the same everyday
    -Haven't noticed much in the way of increased pumps either from food or gym

Overall I'm enjoying the product, and am looking forward to continuing with it. By far the biggest benefit I've seen is the sleep with a pre-bed dose. The one night that I forgot to take it pre-bed I was awake 42857045703245 times (partially due to the girl that slept over crawling up my ass all night - that problem has since been solved) and felt like ass in the morning.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Today was my last workout before a weeks vacation in myrtle beach. I plan to get in some band and beach workouts but nothing too serious. Mostly just relax time. Ill be changing up my dosing to match my eating schedule so ill be taking 1 with lunch and 1 with dinner instead if pre bed to maximize my food and nutrient uptake. I'm sure ill be able to sleep just fine on vacation anyways
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Just arrived at the beach this morning (on basically no sleep...) note to all: never do your back workout right before a long trip... You'll be in pain the entire time. About to have a big pasta dinner so ill be trying out double dosing my glycophase and see how that goes.

After looking at my bottle when i was packing i had a bummer realization: This will be the last week! I believe fri or sat will be te end of my run so prob early next week ill try to get up some final thoughts, weights, maybe some pics as well.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Enjoy your vacation, don't get caught around carbs without your Glycophase!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Couple quick notes from vacation so far:

Tried out a double dose with a big pasta diner te other night. Didn't feel anything special right around the meal but felt really relaxed and not bloated or anything later on.

Past couple days I've just been dosing with my two biggest meals. Usually lunch and dinner. Haven't been working out other then some snorkeling and surfing but I feel like I might actually be losing weight/getting leaner even though diet has been whatever the rest of the family is eating and quite a few drinks. Ill be interested to see if the scale agrees with my mirror analysis when I get home
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Saturday was my final dose and it fit perfectly with my day as I had a few friends over and some drinks and good eats. Nothing too crazy but a good cheat day overall.

Woke up Sunday morning looking and feeling the best I had since leaving for vacation. Partially due to getting plenty of water and partially from the glycophase I think.

FINAL REVIEW:

Overall I'd give this an 7/10. I seemed to have the best effects when taking it pre bed and thoroughly enjoyed the deep, restful sleep it provided. Weight went up significantly while i was taking this (much to be expected due to coming off a cut as well as a vacation) but i felt that a significant amount was due sinply to water and glycogen. Some pros and cons below-

Pros:
    -great sleep with a pre bed dose. Even better with an empty stomach.
    -looked and felt fuller almost all the time
    -no hypoglycemic effects even when dosing on an empty stomach or too far from a meal.
    -was able to eat pretty badly at times and had minimal bloat (which is a big issue for me)
    -no negative sides (gi distress, etc)

Cons:
    -deep sleep caused some groggy mornings
    -no hypoglycemic effects (makes you wonder how well it's working)
    -minimal if any impact on body comp.
    -no extra pump from good or gym

Thoughts- overall I enjoyed this product and for the right price would buy it again. I have had better experiences with AP in particular but have also had worse with a few others. Diet while logging was a bit all over the place but I did feel that when it was clean I had less of an impact from the glycophase then I did when I had some dirtier meals. Definitely better for a cheat meal/day or a bulk then a cut IMO. I'd compare its effectiveness to slintensity with a bit better impact on sleep.

Thanks again to all who followed along and the boys over at SNS for the opportunity to log! Feel free to throw any questions or thoughts in here as ill keep checking for a week or so.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS GLYCOPHASE! YOU WAITED, WE PERFECTED AND DELIVERED!!!
    By Spaniard in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 268
    Last Post: 08-29-2013, 10:29 PM
  2. (teaser) SNS - Glycophase
    By GQNemesis in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 208
    Last Post: 07-23-2013, 06:29 PM
  3. My bulking phase is making me fat
    By Alt+F4 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 12:29 PM
  4. SNS 4-AD XT