booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Welcome all! First off, thanks you to all the guys over at SNS for the opportunity to log what should be a great new GDA product. Special thanks to Spaniard for the promo and all the boys who helped fuel the pop tart filled conversation ha. Over the next few weeks ill be logging my experiences with GLYCOPHASE by SNS. I plan to try out a few different dosing schemes (caps, timing, etc) and will comment on the different effects of each. If anyone has anything in particular that they'd suggest or like to see me try, feel free to suggest!

A bit about me:
Experience: recreational lifting since I was 17, serious lifting since 22, dieting clean for the last 2yrs
What ill be running concurrently: isolate & casein protein, fish oil, multi (bare bones supps)

Caloric intake scheme: ill be coming off a 12 week cut where i was at; 1500-1800cal/day, no carbs after 4pm, low carb most of the week with 1 refeed on back or leg day. New scheme: starting next Monday (8/5); carbs with breakfast, pre workout, and post workout. May have an occasional cheat meal as well wherever it fits as ill be getting back into "social" dieting ha.

Typical day-
6:15a- 5whites, 1-2c spinach, 1/2-3/4c oats (depending if its a lifting day or double cardio) 9:15a- 8oz chicken, salad
12:15p- same as 9:15
3:00p- 1sc isolate (may add 1/4-1/2c oats depending on feel and lift or cardio day)
3:45p- lifting or cardio (looking to do a push pull legs split with a 2 on 1 off, 1 on 1 off schedule)
PWO- 1/2sc each isolate/casein, carb of the day (may be something fun like pop tarts or ice cream ha)
6:30-7p- chicken, large salad
9:30-10p- 1sc casein or same meal as 6:30

How I plan on using: I would use this with my first carb meal and last pre workout meal (may be te shake on lifting days or the lunch meal on cardio). Would also be willing to give this a try post workout with a larger carb meal just to test it out.

Im currently finishing up my cut and carb deplete so ill plan to start dosing this pwo tomorrow (thurs) while I carb load for the weekend. Ill use this as well through the weekend while i basically binge eat my way through it after my race ha. After the weekend I plan to reintroduce more carbs back into my diet as well as not eating nearly as clean. This product would hopefully help with the transition from lower cal/carb "cutting" back to maintenance and beyond without a huge ballooning effect (I've made the mistake in the past of reintroducing any food (mostly junk) immediately post cut and gained 20lb in two weeks! Lost basically 12 weeks of progress overnight...).

I have some experience with AP and slintensity to compare with so this will be my baseline. Ill try to get some pics up before my carb up, during, and prob at the end of the log for comparison. Ill try to keep the details to the meals I dosed with and timing of dosing as well as how I look and feel during these next few weeks. Welcome aboard the phase shift!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Reserved for final review

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Reserved for pics

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Subd..ill be taking with my lunch and dinner seeing as those are my highest carb meals..should be fun :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in man!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Quick question for the SNS boys: as I start my carb up tomorrow night, I plan to dose 1 cap with each of my first 2 meals (prob 5pm/7pm), should I keep dosing at just 2 caps a day or go with each meal? Might have a third meal tomorrow around 9p and then fri will be prob every 2.5hrs or so throughout the day... Not sure if I should dose around the clock or stick to the 2 cap/day suggested dose during this "special" situation

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question for the SNS boys: as I start my carb up tomorrow night, I plan to dose 1 cap with each of my first 2 meals (prob 5pm/7pm), should I keep dosing at just 2 caps a day or go with each meal? Might have a third meal tomorrow around 9p and then fri will be prob every 2.5hrs or so throughout the day... Not sure if I should dose around the clock or stick to the 2 cap/day suggested dose during this "special" situation
What time do you workout? I would start with 2 a day. Taking Glycophase post is a moot point IMO. If none of your meals line up within your post workout window then I would take your doses with the two largest carb amount feeds.

As with the other guys tho you have taken GDA's prior to this and know your body more than any of us do so make whatever decision will work most efficiently for you.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What time do you workout? I would start with 2 a day. Taking Glycophase post is a moot point IMO. If none of your meals line up within your post workout window then I would take your doses with the two largest carb amount feeds.

As with the other guys tho you have taken GDA's prior to this and know your body more than any of us do so make whatever decision will work most efficiently for you.
I workout after work so usually about 4pm. Ill prob go with 1 dose with my second meal post and then if I eat a third ill hit that as well. Initial pwo I won't bother since ill be totally depleted anyway

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
image-1356225915.jpg

And so it begins... The ca(r)binet of magic ha.

Today's final plan: just worked out, quick depletion full body workout. Will be having a banana and sweet potato with chicken.

About 7p ill take my first glycophase then have another chx/swt pot meal; same thing around 9:30-10p

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In bud!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Subd..ill be taking with my lunch and dinner seeing as those are my highest carb meals..should be fun :)
I'm in man!!!
Great start Boone! Looking forward to following your progress and hearing your feedback on other GDAs you have tried
Glad to have you guys aboard! First dose is in the books. Took my first little blue bomb 20min before my 8pm meal (3/4c sweet potato, 1 rice cake, and 6oz chx: 30g carbs). It's been about and hour since I ate and I'm starting to feel a bit "light headed". Will keep an eye on this and will do the same meal at 10p. Hopefully this really is the case (light hypoglycemia) as this will really tell me this stuff is working! And on the first dose! Fingers crossed.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Took my second dose right around 10p, ate at 10:30p the. Went to bed a few minutes later so I never really had time to feel any hypoglycemic effects...however; I. PASSED. THE. FÛCK. OUT. And dear god did I sleep like a log. Only got up once to hit the bathroom (usually like 5 times since I'm drinking like 3 gal) and when my alarm went off I straight up slept through it while beeping for like 10min. I've never done this before in my life as I'm a very light sleeper and especially these last few weeks I've been really energized to get up and go. Not the case today. I feel incredibly well rested and it seems I got some of the best, deepest sleep I have in a loooong time. Might need to make a pre bed dose a staple in the coming weeks.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Took my two pills spread out with meal 2 (9:30a) and 6 (6p). Dinner was this horrible (diet wise) bread/steak/chorizo/ham/Gouda/and gravy sandwich thing that literally was a total guy bomb. This was semi planned as i wanted the fat/sodium to finish filling me out and teload but this was def way too much. Went back and was asleep around 10:45p and again slept like a zombie. Not sure if this was the glycophase again or not but damn was it deep sleep.

Got up today (race day) and knew it was gonna be bad. ***GRAPHIC POST STARTS HERE*** My stomach was a total mess (I assume from dinner) an I was crapping my brains out all morn. Had to stop on the roadside halfway to the race and hit the woods. Then 3/4mi in I had to run off the course into the woods and explode. Then a mile later vomit. Completely wasted the last 12 weeks of training on one meal that ruined it all and wasn't even that good. I'm furious.

On the bright side I do get to hang on to the physique I've put together for the rest of my summer so that's nice and ill be working to keep it up while relaxing my diet a bit and hopefully this glycophase will help that. Second dose I just took and ill be drinking and eating misc the rest of the day so this stuff will have it's work cut out for it!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 86327

And so it begins... The ca(r)binet of magic ha.

Today's final plan: just worked out, quick depletion full body workout. Will be having a banana and sweet potato with chicken.

About 7p ill take my first glycophase then have another chx/swt pot meal; same thing around 9:30-10p
Those peanut butter Pop tarts look pretty good:p

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
End of the day Saturday was just as I expected; grazing on chips, cookies, burgers, etc. nothing particularly healthy besides fruit but nothing too awful either. Had some pretty intense dreams again so not sure if this is from the glycophase or just by chance. Either way it's fun.

Sunday was a complete cheat day since my cut is "over". Had coal fired pizza and wings for lunch, protein bar and shake for late lunch (just couldn't resist eating something good ha), but dinner was Taco Bell (my fav/only fast food I like), cookies, a little ice cream, about 4T of natty pb, and a banana ha. Oddest combo I know but all stuff that I've been deprived of. It was glorious. Except now I feel like a cow and am going to have a food coma sleep.

One positive as I was brushing my teeth was my muscles did look exceptionally full. Not hard but def fuller then they have been. Hopefully ill wake up with only minimal bloat from my epic cheat and be able to report glycophase success at its finest.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Love the glyco for keeping muscles pumped up and full. Keeps me looking hyoooge all day

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Love the glyco for keeping muscles pumped up and full. Keeps me looking hyoooge all day
I agree..one of the effects that you feel is muscles are full all the time

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tried out my two doses like this today:

1- 60min pre workout with my shake. Was really tired most of the day and was dragging ass when I got into the gym (taking a stim break too so no pre workout). Once I was there it was my first pull day and I felt great once I got the weight moving. Biceps looked really pumped and back felt great.

2- 20 min before monster binge/junk meal. Had some pop tarts (ranking them 1)cookie dough 2)red velvet cake 3) peanut butter) a buffalo chx salad, some cereal, and a couple Oreos and other misc "snack" type foods. I now feel like a beached whale and will be sleeping this off ha.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I love Pop Tarts!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sorry for missing a day or two here... Been on the road for work tues-thurs

I've been taking my glycophase with breakfast and dinner (my two biggest meals) and trying to get in a quick hotel room workout each day.

Looking very full in my shoulders and back especially. Diet had been garbage as planned for this week so I've def lost the definition I had in my abs from last weekend. Feeling pretty soft and bloated in my midsection but that's to be expected from the ridic amount of junk carbs I've been eating. Here's some of what I've had mon-today:

Pop tarts (pb, cookie dough, red velvet)
Waffles and french toast sticks with syrup
Raisin bran
Cap'n crunch
Bananas
Ice cream sandwich
Cookie dough and strawberry cheesecake ice cream (tiny little trial size things)
English muffin
Yogurt
Natty pb
Cookies (sugar, Oreo, m&m)
Pb&j on rice cakes
Blueberry muffins

... So ya, I've been eating like shît. Ill weigh myself fri morn to see how bad the damage is. Ill be drinking my face off sat all day but Monday ill be back to a pretty solid diet with the occasional cheat meal or food. No more crazy cheat weeks until vacation at the end of August in myrtle beach.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy carbs!!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
myrtle beach. oh man. haven't been there in ages.

notice any visual changes in fat loss or gain?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Mmmmm.....carbs!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
myrtle beach. oh man. haven't been there in ages.

notice any visual changes in fat loss or gain?
Definitely no loss... Hard to tell if its fat gain but I've definitely bloated up since I was very lean and depleted of water last weekend. Abs are pretty much gone but its hard to tell with the insane meals I've been eating. Next week will be a much better judgement once I'm back to a clean diet and regular exercise

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Been taking my glycophase with my first carb meal after breakfast (usually around 9-10a). This ha had me feeling much better during lunch and it seems to help "clear out" my system much faster. Second dose has been my last meal of the day which this week has been a monster cheat carb fiesta of basically junk. Can't notice any real difference here since I've been eating so much that its a guarantee that ill be bloated and full for hours after. Next week will be a good test once I'm back off the junk wagon.

Drinking my face off today so tomorrow will prob e a light calorie day anyways.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been taking my glycophase with my first carb meal after breakfast (usually around 9-10a). This ha had me feeling much better during lunch and it seems to help "clear out" my system much faster. Second dose has been my last meal of the day which this week has been a monster cheat carb fiesta of basically junk. Can't notice any real difference here since I've been eating so much that its a guarantee that ill be bloated and full for hours after. Next week will be a good test once I'm back off the junk wagon.

Drinking my face off today so tomorrow will prob e a light calorie day anyways.
Remember nutrient partitioning agents are tools to be able to help with carb uptake. It can give some leniency for sure but it's not excuse to eat like ****. Not saying you are just reminding :)

I asked AE this have you noticed recovery differences at all?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Remember nutrient partitioning agents are tools to be able to help with carb uptake. It can give some leniency for sure but it's not excuse to eat like ****. Not saying you are just reminding :)

I asked AE this have you noticed recovery differences at all?
Ya last week was basically my cheat week after the 12 week cut. The combo of being for dieting, traveling for work, etc just made it a good time to let loose. Ill be back in the clean eating as of today to clean everything up for the beach in a few weeks so ill be able to give a cheat report and compare it to a clean diet as well. I do have some interesting thoughts to report this far:

I've pretty much had an all day pump and some extreme vascularity going on. Even before some of my bigger meals I've been seeing monster veins in my forearms and up through my biceps. Other people have been commenting on it as well.

Haven't had any issues taking this on an empty stomach and then not eating right away. The first dose I felt a tad light headed but since then no problem. I even had one meal over 1.5hr after taking it (took forever to get our food at the restaurant) and had done some light hotel room workout in between. No hypoglycemic effects or anything out of the ordinary.

This next part I'm not sure if its to do with the glycophase or not but I've now drank 2 nights and neither one did I feel any hangover type effects the next morn. Once was a very limited drinking night, just a few glasses of wine; but the other I had something like 20-30 drinks and shots and woke up feeling like nothing happened. Normally I get hooorrrrriiiiible hangovers so maybe this helped?

The last note is on recovery. I've only ha 3 solid workouts while on this so far (my deload week) but they were each heavy weight and lower reps which usually gives me pretty good doms the next day or two. The first one I had a bit of lower back doms from deadlifts but nothing terrible considering that I hadn't deadlifted in weeks. Even the night I drank I woke up with not one ounce of doms which never happens to me.

So far so good. Ill have better info to report this week with a cleaner diet and beig back on a regular schedule.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Most noticable thing for me is the all day fullness/pump for sure

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Most noticable thing for me is the all day fullness/pump for sure
I haven't had so much of an all day pump but fullness for sure. Just not that hard pump except at the gym

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Started yesterday with a re-cleaned diet and training layout... I'll be lifting 6 days a week (3 on 1 off, 3 strength/3 hypertrophy). The dosing scheme Ill be following will be 1 dose with lunch (last full meal preworkout, about 12-12:30pm - I have a shake right before but not a substantial meal) and 1 dose 45-60 min pre-bed with my last meal (usually cottage cheese with a scoop of casein, about 9pm).

The reason for this layout is such: Lunch - furthest from both my morning and workout "natural" partitioning maxes; Pre-bed - I've found that I seem to sleep like the dead when I take glycophase around bed time and wake up feeling far more refreshed and full. Haven't noticed any extra leanness in the mornings but as my diet normalizes over the next few days I'll keep an eye out.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started yesterday with a re-cleaned diet and training layout... I'll be lifting 6 days a week (3 on 1 off, 3 strength/3 hypertrophy). The dosing scheme Ill be following will be 1 dose with lunch (last full meal preworkout, about 12-12:30pm - I have a shake right before but not a substantial meal) and 1 dose 45-60 min pre-bed with my last meal (usually cottage cheese with a scoop of casein, about 9pm).

The reason for this layout is such: Lunch - furthest from both my morning and workout "natural" partitioning maxes; Pre-bed - I've found that I seem to sleep like the dead when I take glycophase around bed time and wake up feeling far more refreshed and full. Haven't noticed any extra leanness in the mornings but as my diet normalizes over the next few days I'll keep an eye out.
Veryyyyyy interesting. Haven't really seen anyone say that yet, but definitely something to look in to. Haven't used Glyco yet myself but that would be a great benefit for me since I sleep like crap.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Veryyyyyy interesting. Haven't really seen anyone say that yet, but definitely something to look in to. Haven't used Glyco yet myself but that would be a great benefit for me since I sleep like crap.
I thought initially it might be a one night thing but its been consistent blackouts. The last 3 days I've dropped bak down by 9lb and am starting to see some of the bloating subside each day. Mostly diet for sure but I'm def enjoying the sleep

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Last couple days dosing has been consistent with 1 at my last pre workout meal and 1 pre bed. Felt a bit light headed/foggy yesterday during the day as I was lower carb but I don't think it was due to the glycophase since I took it pre bed on an empty stomach and ended up for another couple hrs without any sides.

Today is a big refeed day so ill be taking a dose with my first meal post workout and probably 1 pre bed.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Refeed day: workout was fasted this morning (pull hypertrophy). Post workout I had my shake and then about 45 min later my glycophase. I decided to make it an epic refeed and went to a sushi buffet with my sister and pounded all my cals in one monster meal (I'm talking like 7 plates of sushi and various seafood/meats, followed by a bit of ice cream). Had to have been close to 4000cal if not more. Tried to keep fatty items sparse and focus on meats and carbs but I ate until I was in pain ha.

So that was my one meal and about 8hrs later I'm feeling great. Seems to have helped my digestion a bit. Ill be taking my second dose pre bed and will be interested to see how I look in the morning. Hoping for full and lean ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
After y giant meal I nursed that food baby all the way until Saturday. Went to the gym fasted and had a great workout. Woke up feeling like I hadn't gorged at all. I wasn't noticeably leaner or anything but definitely full and looking better then normal after such a giant meal.

This morning I woke up down another 5lb and looking as lean as I have since my "cheat week" ha. Definitely feeling the glycophase is doing its job now that my diet is more normal. Really loving the pre bed dose especially on the weekends when I can sleep as long as I want. Wake up (after not waking up all night - 9+hrs) feeling rejuvenated and energized with almost no doms or fatigue.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
After y giant meal I nursed that food baby all the way until Saturday. Went to the gym fasted and had a great workout. Woke up feeling like I hadn't gorged at all. I wasn't noticeably leaner or anything but definitely full and looking better then normal after such a giant meal.

This morning I woke up down another 5lb and looking as lean as I have since my "cheat week" ha. Definitely feeling the glycophase is doing its job now that my diet is more normal. Really loving the pre bed dose especially on the weekends when I can sleep as long as I want. Wake up (after not waking up all night - 9+hrs) feeling rejuvenated and energized with almost no doms or fatigue.
I just starting using mine pre-bed to; too early to tell if anythings happening yet but on the first night I did sleep right through which is unusual.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just great results Boone dude!!!! Awesome man! Loving it!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So today is my bday which means last night I had some cookie cake and ice cream with dinner so I took my glycophase with this instead of pre bed. Didn't notice anything special as of this morn besides being up a few lbs (I fluctuate up and down about 3lb any given day no nbd). Yesterday was also my off day so no lift either.

Tonight ill be doing heavy pull after work followed by dinner and dessert with the fam. My mom is pretty healthy so it prob won't be too bad but ill take my glycophase with dinner and then either pre be or with dessert depending on how far apart they are. Might just try a double dose with dinner if its gonna be one big meal.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today is my bday which means last night I had some cookie cake and ice cream with dinner so I took my glycophase with this instead of pre bed. Didn't notice anything special as of this morn besides being up a few lbs (I fluctuate up and down about 3lb any given day no nbd). Yesterday was also my off day so no lift either.

Tonight ill be doing heavy pull after work followed by dinner and dessert with the fam. My mom is pretty healthy so it prob won't be too bad but ill take my glycophase with dinner and then either pre be or with dessert depending on how far apart they are. Might just try a double dose with dinner if its gonna be one big meal.
Bday cake???? Glycophase to the rescue!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The past couple days my dosing has been consistent at 1 cap with dinner, and 1 cap pre-bed. Looks like I'm a little more then half way through the bottle now so here's my thoughts so far:

Pros:
-Greatly improves sleep quality and sleeping through the night when taken pre-bed
-Seems to help with morning bloat if carbs are eaten at night
-No hypoglycemic effects if you don't eat soon enough after dosing
-Seems to be making me more "regular"
-Body looks fuller then before (not pumped, but full)

Cons:
-Makes me want to sleep forever and seems to make me a bit groggy some mornings due to waking up from a deeper sleep
-No hypoglycemic effects can be felt if taken without food/carbs (makes you wonder how well/if its really working)
-Occasional (once a week or so) rough dump (a bit explosive ha) - I know this isnt diet as I eat almost exactly the same everyday
-Haven't noticed much in the way of increased pumps either from food or gym

Overall I'm enjoying the product, and am looking forward to continuing with it. By far the biggest benefit I've seen is the sleep with a pre-bed dose. The one night that I forgot to take it pre-bed I was awake 42857045703245 times (partially due to the girl that slept over crawling up my ass all night - that problem has since been solved) and felt like ass in the morning.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Today was my last workout before a weeks vacation in myrtle beach. I plan to get in some band and beach workouts but nothing too serious. Mostly just relax time. Ill be changing up my dosing to match my eating schedule so ill be taking 1 with lunch and 1 with dinner instead if pre bed to maximize my food and nutrient uptake. I'm sure ill be able to sleep just fine on vacation anyways ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just arrived at the beach this morning (on basically no sleep...) note to all: never do your back workout right before a long trip... You'll be in pain the entire time. About to have a big pasta dinner so ill be trying out double dosing my glycophase and see how that goes.

After looking at my bottle when i was packing i had a bummer realization: This will be the last week! I believe fri or sat will be te end of my run so prob early next week ill try to get up some final thoughts, weights, maybe some pics as well.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Enjoy your vacation, don't get caught around carbs without your Glycophase!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Couple quick notes from vacation so far:

Tried out a double dose with a big pasta diner te other night. Didn't feel anything special right around the meal but felt really relaxed and not bloated or anything later on.

Past couple days I've just been dosing with my two biggest meals. Usually lunch and dinner. Haven't been working out other then some snorkeling and surfing but I feel like I might actually be losing weight/getting leaner even though diet has been whatever the rest of the family is eating and quite a few drinks. Ill be interested to see if the scale agrees with my mirror analysis when I get home