MassiveTeabag swinging at ya with a Finaflex trifecta!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

This guy disappeared.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    This guy disappeared.
    It probably is hard swinging that massive teabag???
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    This guy disappeared.
    indeed
    but credit given -- everytime I start to worry about his lack of activity, dude pops out and sneaks in an update
    hope he continues the pattern, should be ready for final review I would think
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Hey fellas. I'm sorry I haven't been around for a while, but I got some bad news... I got injured a couple days after my last update. I hyper-extended my knee pretty badly

I've just been in a really depressed mood not being able to train legs or even jog around without pain in my knee. Needless to say I haven't been setting any strength records or beating any reps since my last update. I'll be in rehab mode with the leg and just hitting primarily the upper body for a while. Really sucks because I was doing so well before the injury, and now I'm basically starting all over again. O well.... I guess life would be way too boring if everything was easy, right? lol. Some things are just out of our control and we gotta do what we can do to deal with it I suppose.

I believe the injury is to the meniscus from the way it feels and how similar it is to the way my other knee felt when I injured that one over six years ago. I've been through this before and that became my bigger and stronger leg over time so I think I can do it. I'll be taking things very slowly using my own rehab techniques, and I'm confident that eventually I'll be good enough to make another push for some jumping gains. In the meantime I'll really be blasting my arms, shoulders and chest which I'm sure will respond nicely to the increased attention.

So that's where I'm at currently, and now for a final look at the stack. These changes were during the three-week period before my log was cut short by the injury.

Strength gains (main lifts):

Incline DB's 55x8 -> 60x7
    Deadlift 215x6x3 -> 245x5x3
    Squat 175x4x4 -> 200x3x3

Not too shabby in 3 weeks. Looking back through the log I also gained strength in most of my assistance exercises as well. Very happy with the strength gains. I actually felt the Pure Test kick in from the first workout. Many would say that was placebo but I am a natural skeptic who is basically immune to the placebo effect, so that's doubtful. I felt an increase in focus and more aggression that seemed to creep up on me about halfway through my power movements (incline, deads, squats). The pumps were also quite nice. The Pure Test makes a good preworkout stack with my trusty black coffee. Apparently I am a DAA responder... good to know

Body composition:

Back in my first entry I took some initial measurements of my body as a point of reference. Going back through and comparing my current measurements, everything is the same except my quads and waist are maybe a quarter-inch smaller. My weight went up by 1.9 lbs to 168.3 (morning, fasted weight). I believe that was probably lean weight since my strength improved, while my measurements actually decreased in the areas where I store fat. I'm looking a little more defined in the midsection, especially the serratus area.

Additional comments:

The Active Multi actually seemed to help out my digestion. I generally feel sick to my stomach at some point during the day, usually early on before I get a couple meals in me. I never had that sick feeling even once while taking the Active Multi, so either it helped or I got lucky for a few weeks. Only side effect, common with a lot of multi's was the B-vitamin neon wizz. The Revolution PCT, as I pointed out previously in the log, had a pretty significant drying effect on me and eventually became a bit too much after a couple of weeks. If I were to go through this stack again I would probably start with just one cap per day and take it from there.

Overall I had a good time on the stack, and I thank all you guys at Finaflex for letting me try out the products and following my log. I'm sad the log had to end this way but at least I was able to put on a good dunk show and have a little fun a couple weeks back. I'll be airborne again eventually... and if things don't work out then I may just have to fully transition into bodybuilding

Numerical review:

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree
    Active Multi
    1) This product helped aleviate joint pain...3
    2) This product helped with digestion...5
    3) This product made me feel better overall...3
    4) This product helped my mental focus throughout the day...3
    5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...3

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree
    Pure Test
    1) This product helped increase my overall strength...5
    2) This product helped with body composition...5
    3) This product made me feel better overall...5
    4) This product increased my sex drive...3
    5) This product provided deep restful sleep...4
    6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...5

Revolution PCT
    1) This product helped increase my overall strength...3
    2) This product helped with body composition...5
    3) This product made me feel better overall...3
    4) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...4
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recomping with LG's Trifecta! (NON-SPON)
    By FlexW99 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 391
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 10:10 AM
  2. The One: $69.99 PreOrder at NutraPlanet with Free Shipping!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 02:39 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 01:44 PM
  4. PRIME is $39.60 at NP with 10% coupon for 3 more days!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 01:25 PM