Max Pump + Ignite 2 log / The road to me getting cut

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Day 30 (August 19th): Softball game

I took Max Pump and Ignite 2 at 4:30 pm and the game started at 5:10 pm.

The game went excellent and I ended up doing some great fielding! My energy levels were through the roof and vascularity was popping.

After the game I actually ended up going to the gym and doing 22 minutes of treadmill time. Was a good day and my diet was spot on today. Big thing is I need to be drinking more water since Ignite 2 has me a bit active and Max Pump as me looking nicely 'pumped'.

My 30 days of logging these 2 products went better than I ever hoped.

Look for my final review in the next few days. I actually ended up putting an order in to purchase some of these products but had an issue with the order so had to cancel so that I could redo the order. Will be a few days before the amount is refunded to the card so that will take a week or so. Good thing with Ignite 2 in regards to creatine doesn't take any loading phases and lasts a few days in the system from what I'm told. Once I get my product I can just resume the awesomeness

2. Quote Originally Posted by gvdook View Post
    Day 30 (August 19th): Softball game

I took Max Pump and Ignite 2 at 4:30 pm and the game started at 5:10 pm.

The game went excellent and I ended up doing some great fielding! My energy levels were through the roof and vascularity was popping.

After the game I actually ended up going to the gym and doing 22 minutes of treadmill time. Was a good day and my diet was spot on today. Big thing is I need to be drinking more water since Ignite 2 has me a bit active and Max Pump as me looking nicely 'pumped'.

My 30 days of logging these 2 products went better than I ever hoped.

Look for my final review in the next few days. I actually ended up putting an order in to purchase some of these products but had an issue with the order so had to cancel so that I could redo the order. Will be a few days before the amount is refunded to the card so that will take a week or so. Good thing with Ignite 2 in regards to creatine doesn't take any loading phases and lasts a few days in the system from what I'm told. Once I get my product I can just resume the awesomeness
    Glad you've had a sweet run. Both amazing products , and my regular staple before my work out.

Looking forward to your final review bro.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    •   

3. Max Pump and Ignite 2 30-day Final Review

Well, once again I have had the pleasure of using some great supplements from Finaflex. As always they lived up to their reputation and I really feel that they helped me out on my way to getting cut.

The last 30 days has allowed me to drop a noticable amount of flab from my mid section. I've tried to always keep my calorie intake between 1800-2000 on workout days and 1600-1700 on off days.

The endurance, vein poppage, muscle plumpness, and energy that I have received from this combo kept me cranking it out in the gym even with a calorie deficit. I've fully confident that on my own there may have been quite a few more days I would of stayed out of the gym or cut my gym times short.

I had minimal downtimes between workouts. The only thing that gave me issues was an injury that I sustained in the Air Force back in 1992 acts up every now and then, and I still managed to keep on trucking and hit other body parts. I needed this type of kick in the butt.

I got quite a few comments this month on my overall body composition changing for the positive. I especially enjoyed the "Hey there Mr Guns" comment.

Would I do this all again? For sure! I have ordered and just started taking some watermelon Ignite 2 which is absolutely delicious. I will be picking up some more Max Pump again soon also along with a fat burner of some sort.

My road to getting cut is far from over, and my road to good health will never be over. Finaflex will always be a passenger with me while on this trip in one way or another. Good times.

Note: I apologize for taking a few days to drop this final review. Real life called but my workouts never stopped

4. awesome feedback gvdook, we appreciate you taking the time to run this combo, and are very glad to hear you enjoyed your run
    the progress and attitude you have carried on your endeavors here, have been thoughtful, positive, and well detailed!
    I am sure that if you desire to continue on the road to health and fitness, you will continue to incorporate these premises and ideals into your daily life

best to you going forward sir
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 03:34 PM
  2. On The Road To Summer Leanness (HDrol++ Cutting Log)
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 04:38 PM
  3. The Road To Recovery: Cissus, Anabolic Pump, and a Bad Shoulder
    By rolandajoint in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 11:54 PM
  4. Poobah On the Road to 405 with John Pinder.
    By Poobah in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 06:56 PM
  5. Npc: The Road To Ifbb Pro Status
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2003, 03:49 AM