Stephen's Energizer Bunny Log

Page 10 of 12 First ... 89101112 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    I used to drive a truck w/ a 90hp air cooled 4 cyl that could out pull you...
    Me personally? lol

2. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    Me personally? lol
    lol your truck.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
    •   

3. My jeep can probably out pull all of your tricks... The drivetrain would let to before you pulled me I believe.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

4. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    My jeep can probably out pull all of your tricks... The drivetrain would let to before you pulled me I believe.
    ahem

Name:  Pinzgauer6-l.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  25.4 KB

5. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    My jeep can probably out pull all of your tricks... The drivetrain would let to before you pulled me I believe.
    I wonder if your jeep could out pull the V10 Excursion in my driveway......
    •   

6. It's not about power of the engine. I have a lo gear transfer case, solid axles with lockers and beefed up drivetrain with tires that get way more traction that normal street tires. You guys have weight and power on your side but when the back ends are hooked up all your weight is over the front end. That said your excursion would have a good shot but I have power to 4 wheels where as soon as you spin a tire you're SOL in that axle. W the t case I'm producing the equivalent of like 450 ftlbs of torque. Lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al39uIwODcA
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

7. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    It's not about power of the engine. I have a lo gear transfer case, solid axles with lockers and beefed up drivetrain with tires that get way more traction that normal street tires. You guys have weight and power on your side but when the back ends are hooked up all your weight is over the front end. That said your excursion would have a good shot but I have power to 4 wheels where as soon as you spin a tire you're SOL in that axle. W the t case I'm producing the equivalent of like 450 ftlbs of torque. Lol.

Most of that went over my head lol.

Edit: nvm, reread it.

Idk if it could outpull the excursion, mostly because of the weight and power. But it sounds possible and Idk too much about the excursions specs.

8. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    It's not about power of the engine. I have a lo gear transfer case, solid axles with lockers and beefed up drivetrain with tires that get way more traction that normal street tires. You guys have weight and power on your side but when the back ends are hooked up all your weight is over the front end. That said your excursion would have a good shot but I have power to 4 wheels where as soon as you spin a tire you're SOL in that axle. W the t case I'm producing the equivalent of like 450 ftlbs of torque. Lol.

Exactly why I posted the Pinzgauer, brb air cooled 90hp yet everything locks up and super low range.

Seen it outpull the F-250 w/ the V8, something like 5.4L?

9. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Most of that went over my head lol.

Edit: nvm, reread it.

Idk if it could outpull the excursion, mostly because of the weight and power. But it sounds possible and Idk too much about the excursions specs.
    I agree, that things heavy. I also have a lot of crap out of my jeep to make it lighter for trails. W/ some sandbags in the back, It would pretty real tight, but you could fill your bed w/ cement or sandbags the way way which would help alot. Is it 4wd? I built my jeep from the ground up, it's pretty capable, but wranglers weren't made for towing so I would bet I would grenade my tcase if fate wasn't smiling that day. I'll eventually have something HD swapped in. But like I said not intended to pull big loads.

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Exactly why I posted the Pinzgauer, brb air cooled 90hp yet everything locks up and super low range.

Seen it outpull the F-250 w/ the V8, something like 5.4L?
    She's a beut. You have one? I can pull a pretty good bit w/ my jeep, just swapped in new axles this summer with deeper gearing too so she's pretty ballsy now. Getting ready for a new front axle for the front and 37s+ next year.

Only bad thing about the pinz is the higher COG. the small tires could be good for pulling though, on asphalt at least. I would love to get some comp sticky tires and do a tug of war. I have a bud w/ a built up buggy on sticky 40s and it's insane what it can do.

10. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

I agree, that things heavy. I also have a lot of crap out of my jeep to make it lighter for trails. W/ some sandbags in the back, It would pretty real tight, but you could fill your bed w/ cement or sandbags the way way which would help alot. Is it 4wd? I built my jeep from the ground up, it's pretty capable, but wranglers weren't made for towing so I would bet I would grenade my tcase if fate wasn't smiling that day. I'll eventually have something HD swapped in. But like I said not intended to pull big loads.

She's a beut. You have one? I can pull a pretty good bit w/ my jeep, just swapped in new axles this summer with deeper gearing too so she's pretty ballsy now. Getting ready for a new front axle for the front and 37s+ next year.

Only bad thing about the pinz is the higher COG. the small tires could be good for pulling though, on asphalt at least. I would love to get some comp sticky tires and do a tug of war. I have a bud w/ a built up buggy on sticky 40s and it's insane what it can do.
    I want to say yes, but can't be sure.

I know the reason we got it was for towing the boat and similar things, so I'd think they'd get a 4wd for it.

11. Could be. A lot of trucks aren't though because with a load you have a ton of weight back there so it's really unlikely to lose traction. But without that a truck is really light in the back from the long bed and when pulling just ends up skipping around because the force is pulling back not down on the hitch.

Enough of this talk though I need sleep lol. Just spend the last 3 hours learning every muscle of the human and cat body and the action insertion am origin of said human muscles. I hate Latin a lot now.

12. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

My father had one, had to sell when he passed though bc I wasn't in the area to take care of it.

Ya the COG is super high, 18" ground clearance stock.

13. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Could be. A lot of trucks aren't though because with a load you have a ton of weight back there so it's really unlikely to lose traction. But without that a truck is really light in the back from the long bed and when pulling just ends up skipping around because the force is pulling back not down on the hitch.

Enough of this talk though I need sleep lol. Just spend the last 3 hours learning every muscle of the human and cat body and the action insertion am origin of said human muscles. I hate Latin a lot now.
    lol good ole anatomy class.

14. What happened lol I was just being a smart guy, I don't even have a hitch so I can't pull sh*t. Still gotta add some goodies

Cool rigs though guys! I love how smooth she runs, coasting 70 mph at barely 1k rpm's.

15. Got a speedy chest session today after some training for el job-o.

Took like 25 minutes

3/4 scoop Stimul8

Flat db
    Warm up with 35's
    100's x8x8x9

Incline BB
    135 x8x8x8
    155 x8
    135 x8x8

Cable flyes
    40 x10x10
    50 x10x10x10

Stupid pump
    Name:  image-2744510434.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  195.3 KB

All I have done different is place my hands an inch or so closer on incline and switch back to db's and I feel like I'm recruiting way more fibers. Hopefully this fixes my ****ty chest lol

16. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

sadly truck pulling is really about who has the better tires lol, when comparing similar models of course. such as a f150 fx4 v 1500 z71

17. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post

sadly truck pulling is really about who has the better tires lol, when comparing similar models of course. such as a f150 fx4 v 1500 z71
    Tires and driveline (lockers/ reduction) for sure.

The belly on my wrangler is just over 19 right now but with extensive modification.

I need a tow rig some day. Lovely truck man.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

18. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Tires and driveline (lockers/ reduction) for sure. The belly on my wrangler is just over 19 right now but with extensive modification. I need a tow rig some day. Lovely truck man.
    Basically

And that looks sick man; I want a solid bull bar myself!

19. Thanks. I've built the front and rear bumpers, rocker gaurds and trans skid plate. Transmission crossmember. Rear axle, swapped in the new front as well, and a few other things. Front bumper is pretty beefy but very minimal. Bar is DOM and the plate/brackets are 3/16 and 1/2 for the front plate.

Wouldn't be hard to fab something up for your truck.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

20. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Thanks. I've built the front and rear bumpers, rocker gaurds and trans skid plate. Transmission crossmember. Rear axle, swapped in the new front as well, and a few other things. Front bumper is pretty beefy but very minimal. Bar is DOM and the plate/brackets are 3/16 and 1/2 for the front plate. Wouldn't be hard to fab something up for your truck.
    I'm not that handy lol, lucky for me they're like 150. Don't like brush guards especially since I have no practical use for it. This is mainly to add some protection when I'm driving back roads from deer, stupid people etc

21. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post

I'm not that handy lol, lucky for me they're like 150. Don't like brush guards especially since I have no practical use for it. This is mainly to add some protection when I'm driving back roads from deer, stupid people etc
    I understand. I taught myself and bought tools to save $ in the long run and have custom stuff. Buying it all gets pricey. I built mine for the normal stinger functions and to protect the jeep/winch from deer. Lots where I live. And trees and to skid over/up rocks etc when offroad.

We just put a bull bar on my bros old Dakota last year and it was cheap from eBay but did the job. Thinner tubing though but will add some protection. The steel I used can stand like 60,000 lbs of force before it bends LOL.

22. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I understand. I taught myself and bought tools to save $ in the long run and have custom stuff. Buying it all gets pricey. I built mine for the normal stinger functions and to protect the jeep/winch from deer. Lots where I live. And trees and to skid over/up rocks etc when offroad. We just put a bull bar on my bros old Dakota last year and it was cheap from eBay but did the job. Thinner tubing though but will add some protection. The steel I used can stand like 60,000 lbs of force before it bends LOL.
    School was cheap, didn't learn anything valuable even in auto tech. Wish we had real shop classes I would have loved to pick up something I could use.

23. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post

School was cheap, didn't learn anything valuable even in auto tech. Wish we had real shop classes I would have loved to pick up something I could use.
    No shop for me I was taking calc physics and chem prepping for premed. I learned on the side. I think my shop classes would have been a waste. I did manage a fun engineering class though.

24. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    No shop for me I was taking calc physics and chem prepping for premed. I learned on the side. I think my shop classes would have been a waste. I did manage a fun engineering class though.
    Calc was so worthless, physics was a ton of fun so was chem lol, and most likely haha the system limits teachers from doing their job. Especially in a state where they only care about standardized testing..

25. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post

Calc was so worthless, physics was a ton of fun so was chem lol, and most likely haha the system limits teachers from doing their job. Especially in a state where they only care about standardized testing..
    Yup I feel very similar man. I did take chems and will take physics and only stats as part of my undergrad. But calc was probably a waste. I was between PT and engineering though and wanted to keep my options open.

26. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Yup I feel very similar man. I did take chems and will take physics and only stats as part of my undergrad. But calc was probably a waste. I was between PT and engineering though and wanted to keep my options open.
    Always good to plan ahead. Going from Geology to Dental to Criminal Justice I am going to be set back already, add in taking a semester off to buy a new truck and we end up with a 5.5 year plan :/

27. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post

Always good to plan ahead. Going from Geology to Dental to Criminal Justice I am going to be set back already, add in taking a semester off to buy a new truck and we end up with a 5.5 year plan :/
    Haha yeah dude that's a hell of a change. But you'll be good and a lot of people change their minds. I have 6 years of school anyway I cut it so you're still less than me!

28. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Haha yeah dude that's a hell of a change. But you'll be good and a lot of people change their minds. I have 6 years of school anyway I cut it so you're still less than me!
    I'm just ready to get this over with, as I'm sure you are too haha. Hang in there buddy

29. So what's wrong with yer chest? I don't see nuttin
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

30. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    So what's wrong with yer chest? I don't see nuttin
    that's the problem lmao

Just kidding, my upper chest is just under developed imo
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46