Stephen's Energizer Bunny Log

Page 10 of 14 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Trying a new training method calling it power of 2 just to make things easy for updates

Called so because through the years I've determined which movements work best for me and I truly don't think you need more than 2 good exercises per muscle group a day. 5-6 sets for the bigguns and 3-4 for the small groups.

So to start things off

Chest

Bench
    225x5x5
    275x5
    205x7x7x7

I like 5's and 7's obv

Chest Flyes
    40 lbs x10x10x10x10x10

Calves
    Seated calve raise
    45 x12x11x10

Hack Squat calve raise
    90 x12x12x12x12

Back
    Underhand Lat Pulls
    100 x12
    120 x8
    140 x6
    100 x12

Close Neutral Grip Pulls
    80 x10x10x10x10

Name:  image-632687752.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  351.6 KB

Not bad for like 5 workouts in the past month. Over my slump now it's time to get back to work!

Pre was 1 scoop stimul8 and a 1/4 of bcaa+saa

Still getting a bit of crash, but that could be in part due to fasted training

2. Nice brother... curious to see if this method keeps your progress going!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Nice brother... curious to see if this method keeps your progress going!
    Thanks brother. Honestly I felt no difference today than my 4-5 movements for chest and I like splitting back into width and thickness anyway so again felt similar to a "full" session.

Plus gonna do more frequency. Stay tuned!

4. I don't understand

I spent 20 minutes talking to someone about the best test boosting product, we establish the ingredient and when I list a couple different products he looks at me like I AM the stupid one and says he doesn't trust companies he doesn't know (Purus, USPLabs, Finaflex) and then talks about this stores offbrand. When I explain who the companies are and what other products they offer he starts shuffling like I am selling him something on the spot, even though it's 3 different companies.

White people..

5. Ha!! White people indeed
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    I don't understand

I spent 20 minutes talking to someone about the best test boosting product, we establish the ingredient and when I list a couple different products he looks at me like I AM the stupid one and says he doesn't trust companies he doesn't know (Purus, USPLabs, Finaflex) and then talks about this stores offbrand. When I explain who the companies are and what other products they offer he starts shuffling like I am selling him something on the spot, even though it's 3 different companies.

White people..
    it's that mental illness thing....seems to be a lot of it going around, and it appears to be easy to catch!!! too bad there is no vaccination for it....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. That is so brutal.. but there are so many people who think this way...
    FINAFLEX REP

8. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    That is so brutal.. but there are so many people who think this way...
    nothing brutal about it, it's just reality....10 years ago a scientific journal reported that approximately 70% of americans suffer from mental illness of some kind, i think their estimate was low then, and it certainly seems to me that more mental illness is evident in todays society than then.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Ha!! White people indeed
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it's that mental illness thing....seems to be a lot of it going around, and it appears to be easy to catch!!! too bad there is no vaccination for it....
    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    That is so brutal.. but there are so many people who think this way...
    lol like I just didn't get it, the days of normal conversation are over my friends

10. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    lol like I just didn't get it, the days of normal conversation are over my friends
    not if 'normal' is defined by what the majority deem acceptable...what is considered 'normal' today would have been abnormal back in the day!!!

i can remember when a high school girl getting pregnant was scandalous, now they have seperate schools for teenage 'mommies'.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    not if 'normal' is defined by what the majority deem acceptable...what is considered 'normal' today would have been abnormal back in the day!!!

i can remember when a high school girl getting pregnant was scandalous, now they have seperate schools for teenage 'mommies'.
    Hell, the ABC Family channel is 24/7 12-15yo mommies. Just sayin'...
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

12. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Hell, the ABC Family channel is 24/7 12-15yo mommies. Just sayin'...
    things aint what they used to be.....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    not if 'normal' is defined by what the majority deem acceptable...what is considered 'normal' today would have been abnormal back in the day!!! i can remember when a high school girl getting pregnant was scandalous, now they have seperate schools for teenage 'mommies'.
    I lol'd at the last part. I know we are screwed I just hope it slows down so I don't have to see where we are going. I think my grandparents are in shock of what is happening and I have a feeling by the time I'm 28-32 that's gonna be me

14. I could have sworn I typed out my past 2 workouts. I blame ambien or the app gotta be one of them lol

15. K so I've done arms back and legs so far ima speed round it since I got jewed on the last post

Arms-
    Ez curls
    4 sets of 12
    Db curls
    4 sets of 16
    Tricep Extensions
    5 sets of 12
    Tricep Pressdowns
    5 sets of 10

Back-
    Pull ups
    4 sets 8/6/6/5
    Pulldowns close grip
    4 sets 10
    Bent over rows
    3 sets of 12
    Shoulders-
    Side laterals
    A lot
    Shrug machine
    A lot

Legs-
    Leg curls
    6 sets 12
    Squats
    5 sets 12/12/8/5/5
    Leg extensions
    6 sets 14

Tomorrow is chest and calves probably looking like-
    Db bench on 1 click incline 4 sets of 8
    Cable flyes 4 sets of 10
    Seated raises and hack squat raises 4 sets of 12-16

Simplicity.

Oh and here's a bicep shot... at less than 190... on leg day... in a XXL shirt...

Name:  image-1378732429.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  282.3 KB

16. why no preachers?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    why no preachers?
    I like them, but I don't think they are anything special or necessary. I choose between either standing ez bar and preacher, right now I am really confident in my form so it honestly wouldn't matter much imo

18. Went to metroflex today. We have one around 5 minutes from me but I didn't like the hours. Now there is a change of ownership and moved it (literally down the street) on top of being changed to 24 hr I think I am going to go ahead and sign up.

Anyway used half a scoop of stimul8

Chest
    Db flat bench, didn't have an adjustable bench but no biggie
    50 lbs x10
    100 lbs x8x8x8
    70 lbs x8

(They hadn't brought the cables in yet so I had to improve)

Bench Machine. Idk what to call it as this is the only place I've seen that has it. It's basically a unilateral plate loaded chest press but it's not seated you lay down just like a normal bench press.
    1 plate x12
    2 plates x6

Incline Bench
    135 x10x10
    185 x6

Standing Calve Raise Machine
    5 sets of 12 super slow

Seated Calve Raise Machine this was super old school, like the knee pad moved, not adjustable, you got into position and then you pulled it towards you over your knees (it's set on a pivot). But felt fantastic

6-7 sets of 12 again super slow.

Rear Delts
    Standing Rear Delt Flyes again an old style one
    Moved from 60 lbs to 180 in 30 lb increments at 16

I love this gym, the no a/c is kinda ghey but since it's getting colder slowly I don't really mind

19. And a quick nude

Name:  image-858977106.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  405.2 KB

Btw Einstein Bros bagels are such a great preworkout meal

Name:  image-4121717837.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  486.7 KB

Couple hours before

20. Putting in solid work .... looking thick bro.
    FINAFLEX REP

21. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Putting in solid work .... looking thick bro.
    the bagels right? Hahaha But honestly over the last month I have been averaging 1 workout a week, some times 2 and people tell me I'm bigger or that I just look more well put together. I don't get it. My grandmother and aunt come in and say I am skinnier. So two opinions I guess for my drawn out deload (ya that's what we will call it)

22. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    the bagels right? Hahaha But honestly over the last month I have been averaging 1 workout a week, some times 2 and people tell me I'm bigger or that I just look more well put together. I don't get it. My grandmother and aunt come in and say I am skinnier. So two opinions I guess for my drawn out deload (ya that's what we will call it)
    only 1 opinion really matters....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    only 1 opinion really matters....
    Lol I just think I've gained a bit of pudge, other than that idk! Doesn't matter now it's getting kicked into high gear again

24. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    Lol I just think I've gained a bit of pudge, other than that idk! Doesn't matter now it's getting kicked into high gear again
    in my experience bb'ers are our own worse critics!!!! aint never satisfied, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    in my experience bb'ers are our own worse critics!!!! aint never satisfied, lol.
    I've never been hard on myself honestly, most people I know get pissed off when they don't meet their ill set goal and I'm just here like wtf...

I break down my long term goal into little short term steps whereas my partner expects long term progress in a short term time frame. Guess that's why people start the juice in the first place
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 03:51 PM
  2. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 03:03 PM
  3. Workout Log in Word Format
    By Matthew D in forum Training Forum