ISOTEAN Vanilla Dream!!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm very lucky to have gotten this chance to log the new protein from iForce. ISOTEAN!

It's an Isolate protein.

Not concentrated.

lol Get it? Isolated Protein, not concentrated protein. lol

Anyway! I hit the gym as soon as I wake up on empty stomach, but most of the time when I do that I'm really in a bad mood, really starving and I found that drinking a protein shake helped. Last summer I had the 'brilliant idea' of having isolate protein after i woke up instead of regular protein. Oh man what a difference that was! Digests A LOT faster and I don't have a problem with stomach hurting when I put my lifting belt on.

First time trying my ISOTEAN was this morning with 6oz of water.

Really really easy to mix. Shook the shaker like 5 times and that was all it took for it to mix. No residues on the sides or clumps! But because I was still half asleep and hot not put my contacts on yet I messed up by using the water jug that was on the kitchen counter. Whats the problem you ask? I don't like AC, I like this hot ass weather we been having and the water in that jog was warm, almost hot. When I took my first sip I was "Holy motherf'n god, wtf is this!??" That water was really warm! But I was not going to waste a scoop of protein and dump it so I suck it up and swallowed that thing down. Felt like I was downing whiskey straight out of the bottle. It buuuuuuuurned as it went down.

I'm an idiot I know. Tomorrow I won't make the same mistake though. Will use almond milk tomorrow. COLD almond milk.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet! I'll be in for the ride!

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How bad could it be!! I make hot chocolate out of mine when dieting!!!

Mike

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How bad could it be!! I make hot chocolate out of mine when dieting!!!

Mike
lol idk i guess it caught me by surprise because I was still half asleep. The only thing i like hot is the weather and the shower. I was never a fan of hot chocolate or any of that. You know that water bottle that has been in your car for a week in the hot hot sun and than you open it to have a sip? it was like that lol.

Today it went better. I left the water on my shaker cup in the fridge, woke up got the shaker out dropped the mix ball and a scoop in.

You guys couldn't have come up with a better name for this vanilla. It's really really good and it mixes so easy! Vanilla dream alright! 30g of protein to start off the day. So much gaaaaaains! 20 mins later and my stomach felt just fine so i downed half a scoop of my pre and hit the street for a run and some push ups in the grass at the park.

Might try it tomorrow post workout with water still just to see if there is any difference stomach wise.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was in a rush yesterday from the moment I woke up to the time I got home I only had 30mins to exercise. So got to the gym really fast. Ran my mile and did a superset workout of chest and abs. Flew out of the gym, showered, got dressed and left the house to this bday party. got the party 5mins late but don't matter I did everything I needed to do. Until the time that I filling my plate with food and thought damn it! Forgot my protein shake after the gym!

I'm stuck at home right now waiting for the delivery of this washer and drier for the landlord. Told them I would be home and wait for it. trying to get on their good graces so i can ask the daughter out lol. Anyway I had my shake about an hour ago. I'm not sure when those people will deliver so I wasn't going to wait to drink my shake post workout, this vanilla is too damn good to just look at every time I go to to the gym to fill up my water bottle.

8oz of cold freezing water
1 scoop of vanilla dream
1 tablespoon of pb2

Damn it's even more delicious with the tablespoon of pb2 in there!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
pb2 + vanilla dream = peanut butter dream?!?!

will have to try this when i get my tub

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pb2 + vanilla dream = peanut butter dream?!?!

will have to try this when i get my tub
YES! That is exactly what it is!!

Yesterday I got to train with a few of the Universal Athletes and when I got home I went straight for my Isotean tub. I was staaaaarving! Did a power shake, didn't really want to cook it was already 10pm and I was dead tired.

1 scoop of Isotean
8oz of water
1 and half tablespoon of pb2
hand full of strawberries
1 banana
1/4 scoop of oatmeal

I blended the oatmeal first so it was all powder Than threw in the egg water, pb2, blend. Threw in the isotean with the fruits and blended some more. Threw in 2 ice cubes at the end for that smoothie feeling on top and for the protein mustache.

It was really good!!! This is my favorite meal replacing shake. Loaded with protein, potassium, anti oxidants, carbs, good fats. Can't go wrong with it!!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
YES! That is exactly what it is!!

Yesterday I got to train with a few of the Universal Athletes and when I got home I went straight for my Isotean tub. I was staaaaarving! Did a power shake, didn't really want to cook it was already 10pm and I was dead tired.

1 scoop of Isotean
8oz of water
1 and half tablespoon of pb2
hand full of strawberries
1 banana
1/4 scoop of oatmeal

I blended the oatmeal first so it was all powder Than threw in the egg water, pb2, blend. Threw in the isotean with the fruits and blended some more. Threw in 2 ice cubes at the end for that smoothie feeling on top and for the protein mustache.

It was really good!!! This is my favorite meal replacing shake. Loaded with protein, potassium, anti oxidants, carbs, good fats. Can't go wrong with it!!
That's an awesome recipe, gonna have to give that a try myself.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol but that is what makes the flavor pop even more and makes it delicious?
GROSS!!!!!

I gag just by the smell of bananas.. strawberries I can handle, somewhat lol. Back in high school, I worked at a Fuddruckers in the malt shop making desserts. We made a "Funky Monkey" milk shake, where you had to peel and cut up half a banana into little pieces and mix em in the shake. I never made em, I had to call someone else back to make it when someone ordered it lmao, serious.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
GROSS!!!!!

I gag just by the smell of bananas.. strawberries I can handle, somewhat lol. Back in high school, I worked at a Fuddruckers in the malt shop making desserts. We made a "Funky Monkey" milk shake, where you had to peel and cut up half a banana into little pieces and mix em in the shake. I never made em, I had to call someone else back to make it when someone ordered it lmao, serious.
Banana's are pleasant...

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GROSS!!!!!

Banana's are pleasant...

Man you really don't like bananas huh? lol

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried something new today. Wasn't sure if it would come out well but it did.

I used coconut water with a scoop of Isotean.

Took a few more shakes than usual to mix it but but once it mixed it was all nice and dandy. I wasn't too sure if it would workout well but it did and I'm glad, I would have hated to have to chug it down if it was nasty lol. I see a lot of people on my instagram do that mix post workout so I decided to try it. Any of you ever tried? I suggest you do!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried something new today. Wasn't sure if it would come out well but it did.

I used coconut water with a scoop of Isotean.

Took a few more shakes than usual to mix it but but once it mixed it was all nice and dandy. I wasn't too sure if it would workout well but it did and I'm glad, I would have hated to have to chug it down if it was nasty lol. I see a lot of people on my instagram do that mix post workout so I decided to try it. Any of you ever tried? I suggest you do!
Nope, the smell of coconut makes me gag! haha

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
ITT we find out that Mike is a picky eater ;)

The PB2 in the vanilla is good stuff. I've done that with my vanilla blends and it tastes kinda like a butterfinger. Really good. I've never tried the coconut water before. Not a bad idea, I might have to give that a go!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

The PB2 in the vanilla is good stuff. I've done that with my vanilla blends and it tastes kinda like a butterfinger. Really good. I've never tried the coconut water before. Not a bad idea, I might have to give that a go!
I'm also a picky eater, but that's cause I'm special :)

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I really love the combo of both PB2 and Isotean vanilla! Fighting the urge to buy P28 now. If i give in I will update this lol.

I'm also a picky eater, but that's cause I'm special :)
The beautiful lady up there is special. You errrrrrrr =P

I just made some proats and stuck it in the fridge to have tomorrow morning after my run. First time make overnight proats. Hope it comes out good. Was temped to put some PB2 but wanted to try Isotean alone first.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Overnight proats = yummy. I skipped on exercising today though. Just not feeling it. So I had my proats and just laying in bed all day watching movies.

Not having the best of days or meals. I'm going on a Isotean overdose.

Overnight prots.
Isotean shake with PB2.
Isotean with plain greek yogurt.
and right now having Isotean sludge.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Overnight proats = yummy. I skipped on exercising today though. Just not feeling it. So I had my proats and just laying in bed all day watching movies.

Not having the best of days or meals. I'm going on a Isotean overdose.

Overnight prots.
Isotean shake with PB2.
Isotean with plain greek yogurt.
and right now having Isotean sludge.
Isoawesome :)

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'll be baking a cheesecake this weekend with Isotean. Been craving it really bad! Last 2 weeks I been having them preggo cravings lol. First it was a burger, than cinnamon bun, now lasagna and cheesecake.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I'll be baking a cheesecake this weekend with Isotean. Been craving it really bad! Last 2 weeks I been having them preggo cravings lol. First it was a burger, than cinnamon bun, now lasagna and cheesecake.

Soooo.. howd it go!?!?

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soooo.. howd it go!?!?
Didn't happen. I didn't have enough fat free cream cheese to make it and well I was too lazy to go out to the supermarket to buy more LOL. I'm thinking about making brownies with it. Not sure how well it will come out though. Recipe is simple though.

2 Whole Eggs
3 Heaped teaspoons cocoa
2 Scoops whey
85g of butter
+ 1/3 cup flour

Not sure how the cocoa will taste with the vanilla dream.

Ahhhh what the hell.. lol I'm go make it. I already know the vanilla tastes good. If it comes out tasting bad I know its the cocoa's fault lol.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Some of the things people create with protein powder...............mind = blown.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They turned out good! Really easy and fast to make! But go with the chocolate flavor lol I'm sure it will taste better with the cocoa. I didn't have any problem mixing the ingredients, once i poured into the pan to go to the oven it just kinda fell out and splattered down. Couldn't had been any easier!

Some of the things people create with protein powder...............mind = blown.
It wasn't always like this. Up till last summer protein powder for me was just for shakes. Milk and water. But than had a break up and I had to get my mind into something else than hating my ex. So I got into cooking. Started with just regular food and eventually doing things with protein powder. Once friends and family tried and said they were actually good like I thought it was I got really into it. Now a days I can proudly say, I might not be rich, good looking or look like a bodybuilder but I'm damn good in the kitchen and in the bedroom lmao. But really I like to cook, whenever I get a new recipe I get all excited to make it and devour it. And this brownie came out delicious. Cut into 9 pieces. I ate 6 already lol.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Agreed.. I'm usually too lazy to be that creative :p

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed.. I'm usually too lazy to be that creative :p
I was too. But than once I found out that I was actually good at it I was like oh man i'm never having boring shakes with just water/milk anymore!

I got this recipe from the internet. Had to stop at the market today when I was coming back from the gym to get the nutella n pb since i've run out of pb2.

12oz Almond Milk
2 scoops Isotean
1 Tbsp Honey Roasted Peanut Butter
1 Tbsp Nutella Hazelnut Spread

I don't know how to describe this. Best shake I ever had in my life!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I was too. But than once I found out that I was actually good at it I was like oh man i'm never having boring shakes with just water/milk anymore!

I got this recipe from the internet. Had to stop at the market today when I was coming back from the gym to get the nutella n pb since i've run out of pb2.

12oz Almond Milk
2 scoops Isotean
1 Tbsp Honey Roasted Peanut Butter
1 Tbsp Nutella Hazelnut Spread

I don't know how to describe this. Best shake I ever had in my life!
That does sound like the best shake ever :p

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds like theres no bad way to use vanilla isotean

i too have been drinking some isolate in the mornings and enjoying the smooth ride it gives me, i'll have to add vanilla isotean to my ever growing list

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
good morning king! perhaps another recipe today?? lulz

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That does sound like the best shake ever :p
That's cuz it is! But we have to hear it from Critical first, he might not like nutella lol.

sounds like theres no bad way to use vanilla isotean
i too have been drinking some isolate in the mornings and enjoying the smooth ride it gives me, i'll have to add vanilla isotean to my ever growing list
There def isn't! Everything that I mix it with is good.

good morning king! perhaps another recipe today?? lulz
Woah R1pp3R! Haven't seen you in a very long time! Last time you had something else in your sig. How you been dude? And you probably will. I actually have a notebook that is filled with recipes that I came across over the years lol.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
agreed.. i just mix mine with milk and shake the daym thing!

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
agreed.. i just mix mine with milk and shake the daym thing!

Mike
haha me too but some of the protein based breakfast foods look awesome.....but i'm a huge fan of mixing protein in my plain greek yogurt for a nice high protein snack, might have to try isotean in that and see how it works out

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha me too but some of the protein based breakfast foods look awesome.....but i'm a huge fan of mixing protein in my plain greek yogurt for a nice high protein snack, might have to try isotean in that and see how it works out
You will like it! It's good with Greek yogurt and good with cottage cheese as well!

Right now on having the last few servings of isotean as fudge. 3 spoons of coconut oil, 5 of almond milk and 1 n half or 2 scoops of isotean. Put it in the fridge for a few minutes till it starts hardening up and than just doooown it with a spoon! You can use a spoon or 2 of peanut butter as well. Mix it up and freeze it. Soooo soooo good!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will like it! It's good with Greek yogurt and good with cottage cheese as well!

Right now on having the last few servings of isotean as fudge. 3 spoons of coconut oil, 5 of almond milk and 1 n half or 2 scoops of isotean. Put it in the fridge for a few minutes till it starts hardening up and than just doooown it with a spoon! You can use a spoon or 2 of peanut butter as well. Mix it up and freeze it. Soooo soooo good!
that does sound amazing

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Made some mousse today with the last serving of isotean.

Greek yogurt
1 tbsp of cocoa
1 scoop of isotean

Whisk it up and if you bulking drop a tbsp of nutella to top it off!

Will be posting a final review later one. But as you can already guess I f'n loved it!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Greek yogurt
1 tbsp of cocoa
1 scoop of isotean

Will be posting a final review later one. But as you can already guess I f'n loved it!
can't wait for final review of the mousse....i'd love to try it with some Isotean as i make similar things with protein but never used isolate so much because it's thinner....i'd usually use something like Protean

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Greek yogurt
1 tbsp of cocoa
1 scoop of isotean

Now that sounds damn good!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that sounds damn good!
Give it a try it was delicious!

I went to drop my final review in the review section but I guess AM has not yet put up a page for it since it's a new product. Will do final review at NP than.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Give it a try it was delicious!

I went to drop my final review in the review section but I guess AM has not yet put up a page for it since it's a new product. Will do final review at NP than.
Post it here to though bro!

Mike

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
definitely copy and paste it here too king! those who have been following will be sad pandas if u forget them!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No isotean in the store yet either. Will do final review here tonight. Sorry for taking a bit, had my last drill with rsp this weekend. Shipping out to basic next Tuesday so it was chaotic this weekend and will be this last week too. But will have it up tonight or tomorrow morning the latest.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well all I can say is thank you for what your about to do. takes a lot of courage to enlist. iForce is a proud supporter of our troops.