IsoTean Strawberries & Cream Updates and reviews
- 07-25-2013, 09:54 PM
- 07-27-2013, 01:51 PM
Ok well I couldn't hold out...I thought I had more left. Last drink was 1 scoop and then I dumped the rest in, which I would guess was about 3/4 of a scoop. Used 8 oz of almond milk vanilla unsweetened and 2 tablespoons light cream. Mixed up great. Awesome taste. Not too sweet. Just sweet enough and just thick enough for my taste.
Thanks again to Iforce for letting me try out this "protean". Stuff is really tasty. It did take me awhile to find out exactly how I like it, but I finally got it down...Now that my bottle is gone!. Went through this stuff entirely too quickly!. It's really a great flavor, and I got a different tasting protein and texture going from shaker cup, to blender bottle, to an actual blender. There is no bloat at all from drinking this stuff. It's a great treat while you're eating low carb too. Breaks up the monotony of chicken, tuna, chicken, tuna, steak.....Makes for a good "dessert".
Hopefully its priced competitively and there are more flavors soon.
07-28-2013, 04:38 PM
Awesome man, glad you like!! More flavors, hopefully exotic and fruity but no promises I'm pushin for it!!
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
08-01-2013, 08:23 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Scottyo in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-25-2006, 03:12 PM
- By tops2heavy in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 33Last Post: 02-13-2006, 02:05 PM
- By RaZoR-ShaRp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-29-2004, 07:48 PM
- By Mr. GH in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 08-08-2004, 09:07 AM
- By lifted in forum AnabolicsReplies: 58Last Post: 04-27-2004, 09:27 PM