Oneiromancer Truthornothing's Review and Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Oneiromancer Truthornothing's Review and Log

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sounds like your dream was the best thing Johnny Depp's been in in years. I'd watch that movie.
    Antus Labs

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Sounds like your dream was the best thing Johnny Depp's been in in years. I'd watch that movie.
    It was bizarre in a very interesting way. I wish I had more time to detail it properly as there was more dialog and tons of scenery.

I am very happy with my results especially the lucid portions as I have been trying for years to achieve that with no success until now. I am hoping to achieve my ultimate dream goal, controlled flight before this is all over.

Again I thank you for the opportunity to log this product
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I am sadly almost out of Oneiromance, I will be ordering more. I have two more doses left. And will report my experiences.

In this post however. I want to talk about the other positive experiences that I've had with the product. First, I'd like to restate that I started this trial during a period of stress and upheaval. Normally in these situations my sleep is uneasy and hard to come by. With Oneiromancer, even thought at times I went to bed after arguing with the gf, I slept like a baby every night. I never felt groggy, just slightly drowsy and sleep was quick and deep. It was also very restful. In the mornings I awake rested and ready to go. I am better at work and my concentration is outstanding.

Dreaming:

That is the real reason that I wanted to log this product. The sleep aspect are enough to make me want to purchase more but the dreams are what i looked forward to. It hasn't disappointed there either. I have been able to experience lucid dreaming something I've wanted to do for years. Well now I have and its amazing. My last couple of dreams I waltzed through under my own direction.

I have had a few dreams lately that were totally lucid and totally inpired by what I saw on television.

I watched shark week(who doesn't?) Last Friday night after watching "The Gauntlet" Episode. That was the one with the abalone divers. One of which met his demise in the jaws of not one but two Great White Sharks during the filming...they referred to them as white pointers or the men in the grey suits. That night my dream began underwater I was wearing a only trunks and a snorkel. It was very gloomy and grey, I was diving with five other people. None of who were anyone I know. We were harvesting sponges not abalone. I had not practiced my hand technique but was aware I was dreaming and directed where I went and what I did. I won't bore you with the details. It was a long dream, mostly like any scuba dive I was checking out the corals and the fish some of which looked hideously deformed. There was one which had reoccurred in dreams through out my life can only be described as a pig fish. Its face is porcine and totally weird and grotesque and it always freaks me out. Anyway enough of that .

As we were heading for the boat I was last on the way up when I looked behind me to see a Great White bearing down on us. I was not scared. I thought I got this as he approaches I swam toward him. As he lunged at me and swung a well timed elbow at his snout which landed with devastation force. His once white body turned blood read as I had burst every blood vessel in his body. This is where I really took lucid to a fun level. He was barley able to swim and I thought I'll turn the tables. I wanted a great white mouth.... and I had one full of sharp triangular chompers and and extendable jaw I sank them into the shark and tore out a chunk and it tasted like fried shrimp. I then awoke to my alarm. Think on that one for a while

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've been using oneiromancer for a week now and haven't noticed a thing. I've tried dosing multiple ways as well:
    1) 45mins pre bed with last meal
    2) empty stomach right before bed with a glass of water
    3) right before bed with 2 tbsp pb

No vivid dreams, no tingly scalp, and no drowsiness. I do wake up groggy and takes me awhile to get out of bed... Maybe I'm a non responder?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Perhaps, most of the other logs show response similar to mine. Do you take any medications?

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Perhaps, most of the other logs show response similar to mine. Do you take any medications?
    No sir not medications
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Oneiromancer Log Sponsered Portion Wrap up and Prologue

I ran out of Oneiromancer about 4 days ago. My dreams have returned to normal. I had another really interesting one the last dose that I took. I dreamed that I won a car. It was very odd and was more like a golf cart than a car. There was only room for one person. It was an antique car, the emblem said Dodge Presedential. There was nothing presidential about it. This was a lucid dream at times even though. I mostly let it run its course. The vehicle was next to impossible to control, you had to really plan ahead for taking turns as it seemed the response was much delayed. It was comical in fact. At one point despite pressing the accelerator to the floor a kid of what appeared to be twelve years of age, passed me on a bicycle. It was at this point that the dream became lucid. I refused to be bested by a kid on a bike. I said aloud "there must be some way for this thing to go faster. Then there appeared on the right side of the car lever, I pulled it and the car went faster. Not a lot faster but fast enough to pass the bike.

I turned down a street got out and went inside a store front. There was an exercise class going on and in the front the class was a girl that had very exagerated figure. Huge bosom, smalll waist and a fat ass and thighs. I looked and noticed that the way her pants were I could see her mommy parts. Not wanting to be accused of leering I moved to the back of the class, she turned and I got an even better look at said parts. I averted my eyes. I knew my gf was somewhere close and I didn't want to be accused of being a lech. The alarm went off and that was that.

Since discontinuing Oneiromancer there has been no more lucid dreams and my dreams though still interesting have lost the vividness that they had while on the supplement. Unfortunately also my deep restful sleep. I am again getting up two or three times in the night to go to the restroom.

I am going to get the two pack from NP next payday. I don't have a lot of supplements, in my regimen, nor do I have the funds to purchase a lot. This one has earned its place on my shelf. I will continue to run this log un-sponsored once it comes in.

I

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have been into and capable of highly-lucid dreaming for quite some time. I found out the name oneironaut, while looking for others with similar experiences, as oneironaut means 'dream sailor' - one who can highly lucid dream between dream realms, etc. Very interesting product!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  9. Advanced Member

thanks for the log :-)

just got a couple of bottles to test out

had vivid dreams, lucid ones, night terrors, sleep paralysis, hallucinogen like closed eye visuals upon waking beginning of sleep with and without influence of substances.

so I am excited, but just to be ready what percentage of yours were bad/nightmares ?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. jwa254 reviews and logs Controlled Labs PROnom 23
    By jwa254 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 02:05 PM
  2. Alpha T-2 review and Log
    By Fitnessmade in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 09:45 AM