cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry this took so long lol.

Thanks to JD for picking me to review.

So for anyone who follows any logs I have done, you may remember I am no longer a big stim fan. I used to abuse the crap out of EC and 1,3 products, and my body can no longer handle it. For that reason, I spaced the caps out by 30 mins, I figured if I wasn't dead in 30 mins, I could bump it up.

First 2 caps 60 mins before work out: Mixed in roughly 6oz water

Taste: 5/5 I enjoy anything raspberry flavored. Not too overpowering, after taste was not bad at all.

The stim was waking me up pretty quick, I would say within first 10 mins. Not too bad at 2 caps, felt clean.

Last 2 caps 30mins pre: Mixed the last 2 caps in about 10oz water. Taste to me was still pleasant even watered down some. There is still one company that makes a Raspberry Lemonade product that I drool for, but Acute FX was no too far behind.

Review of 4 caps 1 serving staggered 30 mins apart:

Energy: 4/5 Nice, clean energy. I was nervous at first, but staggering it helped me from being to wigged out. I did notice an increase in body temp, I believe it "woke up" the Alpha T2 I used a few hours prior. No jitters, no crash.

Focus: 3/5 This may be skewed because I didn't take the full serving at once. I may have spent more time, making sure the stim wasn't too strong, and that may have taken away from my focus. The non-stim (High Volume) had me so focused that I was cleaning my car out and almost forgot to head to gym lol. However, that was taken full scoop right off the bat, since it was non-stim.

Pump: 3/5 I worked Chest/Tris and had a decent pump going in my tris. The non-stim seemed to outperform in the pump category.

Overall 4/5: I think at 4 caps it's great for people like me, who don't like crazy amounts of stims. Others will probably try 5 or 6 pills lol.

I bet the real sweet spot will be 4 caps Acute FX and 1 scoop High Volume... That's my guess

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for he great review :D Good to hear you enjoyed it :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I liked it. I need to step my stim game back up though lol.
I've been on stims for a long time now, I seem to never get used to them, I never had a workout where I can say I didn't feel my pre-workout. I hate workouts without caffeine lol