GBO takes Lecheek's T-X3 to Swoleville (Sponsored)

gboslice

gboslice

Awards
GBO takes Lecheek's T-X3 to PCT Swoleville (Sponsored)

Big thank you to Marms and Lecheek Nutrition for allowing me the opportunity to give this a run. The dosage and ingredient profile should make this a top notch product and a staple in PCTs. I wanted to get the thread up and ready to log some stats for the AM!
Lecheek-Nutrition-T-X3.jpg

tx3formula.jpg

I will be taking my first dosage (6 pills) in the AM prior to lifting starting 06/28/13!

Very pumped to have this added in!

I'll be using:

Torem (120 for days 1,2/ 90 3-7/ 90 / 60 / 30
Creatine Mono / Agmatine / BA / CM / BCAA
Whey Iso / Tub of egg whites
Liver supps
Orange Triad Multi
(I might be forgetting something else)

A little backstory on my last cycle. I did my first run with Ironmag Labs Msten-RX and just coming to a close. I must say this was the worst I've preformed on cycle when it comes to discipline. I began the cycle with incredible passion and hunger to shatter goals of 215 LBS (20 lbs) and some rock solid gains in iron weight. Unfortunately demand for my time and attention was moved over to a new position I received in work and took incredible amounts of energy and time away from my schedule. So, for the last 10 days, I've been doing some modified home workouts to maintain a pump (for my mental state haha) and keep a decent energy level.

To keep it simple, I'm looking to really pull off some legit strength gains on this PCT while maintaining the weight I managed to gain and trim off a little bloating around the midsection. I've negotiated some dedicated gym time with my boss and stoked to get back into it with a legit schedule.

I'll be posting my current stats along with max's tomorrow along with some jump off pics. Bring some sunglasses because my ass is WHITE! :booty:

SUPER stoked to get this going and thanks again for the opportunity Marms!!!!

Time to get a good night's sleep and hit it hard in the AM

gboslice

gboslice

Awards
Ah so sorry for the late update everyone!!!

Thanks to everyone for hopping on board, very happy to have ya here!

Ok, updating with pics later when the GF stops by and will need to update the max reps at some point soon

Stats:
Weight: 202
Height: 6'2
BF: 9.3%

Thoughts for the first 3 days:

I've felt absolutely incredible for these initial days of PCT. My sex drive plummeted on Msten and getting wood at any point was like trying to fill a water balloon with 8 holes in it. I don't know why or what, but I'm getting wood at the drop of a hat now. My overall mood and general outlook seems to have improved which is a huge bonus. I was feeling extremely sluggish and down on myself towards the last 2 weeks of cycle.

First impression: Really enjoying it. Getting my sex drive back was the biggest bonus.

I just came off a slick [chest/biceps] /legs/ [back/triceps] routine and made some solid progress on it.

I'll be running a standard chest/tri back/bi legs routine for PCT and looking to finally snag 3 plates on the bench.

Friday (06/28):

Decline bench 205 x 12 + 25 Pushups
225 x 8 + 25 Pushups
225 x 10 + 25 Pushups
225 x 10

Incline DB press 70 x 10
75 x 10
75 x 8
75 x 8

Tricep rope pull-downs 150 x 12
150 x 15
155 x 10
160 x 10

Skull Crushers 95 lbs 10x, 12x, 12x, 8x

Chest flies 150 x12 \\ 150 x 10 \\ 150 x 10

This was the first legit day back and I felt great from start to finish. Yesterday was an off day and today I'm back at it. I'll try to get some starter pics up soon.

Overall, really enjoying the product so far.

gboslice

gboslice

Awards
Quick update, I'll report back hopefully tonight.

Woke up feeling good. Felt clear headed and ready to rock today. Had the morning wood in full effect, overall good "alpha male" feeling.

Got done with my back/bicep today and feel like an absolute beast!

Wide Grip Pullups: 2 x 12
Close Grip Pullups: 1 x 12

T Barbell Row - 2 Plates warm-up 1 x 12
160 x 10
160 x 10
180 x 8

Standing Dbell curls - 30's x 15
35's x 15
40's x 10

Seated Dbell curls - 30 x 12
30 x 12
40 x 10

Lat Pulldowns - 120 x 10
120 x 12
120 x 12

Standing rope curls - 130 x 10
130 x 8 (Had a bad pain in my elbow, so i switched it up)

Preacher Curls - 95 lbs x 8
95 lbs x 8

Lower back extensions - 3 x 10

Pretty simple day, but this pump hasn't gone away. Feel good mentally and physically. Good enough to make a quick post :)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Biceps must have been pumped as hell

gboslice

gboslice

Awards
Didn't realize how busy I'd get Mon-Wed in order to take off yesterday and today for the 4th! No worries though, still made it to the gym and feel incredible.

Today would be my 1 week mark taking this product. So far I would say these are what I've NOTICED as far as changes from the PH cycle:

Increased libido and real stamina in the bedroom (Not just goin limp)
The bloating that I found myself getting on msten is starting to come off around the midsection
Just an overall mood elevation thoughout the day. I don't buy into PH's making people "angry" but I do notice myself a little less patience in myself usually.
Strength, size, and weight are still on the INCLINE. I'll get exact numbers as a check up at 2 weeks.

1373033733727.jpg

1373033776497.jpg

Everything has been going excellent on this PCT and I couldn't be happier with T-X3 at this point.

I've changed the focus of my actual workouts to really blast the core / lower back for the next few weeks. I have all but dropped cardio from my routine and it shows in my lower back and core in the front/back pics. A good friend introduced me to "bar workouts" or "Park workouts". Basically you're only limited by your creativity, but it's a core explosion along with an absolute beast mode pump for your arms after it's finished. If I can find a good example on youtube, I'll throw it up. Still hitting the compound lifts in the gym, but only going 3 days a week vs the 6 before.

Anywho, thanks for reading this wall-o-text. Now that the rush is over before the holiday, i'll be able to update more often.

I'm also going to need to look into how to flex correctly and showcase diff muscles. I feel like I only know how to show off the muscles I found in high school hahaha!
Thanks everyone!

Attachments

Last edited:
gboslice

gboslice

Awards
Had to get something up and a buddy of mine had stopped by that night. Sorry for no leg shots, i'll save you and tell you they are very chickeny lol. Still have the torn acl and super limited to what I can do in the way of cardio and leg workouts but still try to push them through a workout. I'll have some better quality ones for the next set of progress pics.

Btw: Probably one of my best feeling days thus far at work. Great mood, great energy. Super focused. Was daydreaming about lifting all day and can't wait to hit it. After seeing the lower back, i'm determined to have it sculpted by the end of this PCT. Disappointed but it gives me a goal on top of raising the strength.

I'll have some numbers tonight

gboslice

gboslice

Awards
Alright,

Finally broke a plateau on the bench! For the first time ever (I think it was mostly mental) I threw up 315 on the bench with ease. My little girl wrists held up like a couple champs. I've gotten 305 confidently when I was younger, but never 3 plates. I was so amped!

Weekend was fantastic. Still feeling great. Libido took a dump for a few days but it was probably the stress at work and overall worn out at the end of the day. Good energy throughout work and lifting so I'm ok with that every once in a while. Noticing some of the bloat slip away from the midsection and still working on that lower back/overall core strength.

Gonna update with the lifts in the AM. I'm pooped.

gboslice

gboslice

Awards
Saturday:

Chest/Tris

Warm-up
2 x 50 Pushups
2 x 10 Dips

Decline Barbell Bench -

225 x 6
225 x 6
275 x 5
275 x 5

Incline Barbell Bench -

185 x 6
205 x 6
205 x 5
205 x 5

Rope Cable Pulldowns

150 x 15
150 x 12
160 x 10

Standing overhead tricep ext:

95 x 8
95 x 8
95 x 6

Iso Chest Press

Not sure how to measure this one on here.

2 Plates on each side x 10
2 Plates + 25 on each side x 8
3 plates x 8

Pec Deck Chest Flies: (as much as I like these, I'm seeing on numerous sources that this is prone to do more damage than benefit, might be working taking this out for awhile)
3 x 10 @ 150

I've seen the most definition in the chest overall. It's starting to form the rounded shape and hardness. I'm really enjoying sticking with Decline/Incline benches to develop the chest shape.

Sunday (Park Workout):
Insane amount of pullups with different variations. Draped a towel around the top and turned up the intensity on the forums for the last 10 min. Did a ton of core on the bars as well. These are quickly becoming my most satisfying workouts. The pump and burn are intense and usually with me the whole day.

The past few nights I've taken my sleeping pills again (Valerian, 5HTP, Melatonin) and believe it's helping me deal with the new stress and stay sane. Workouts have been intense and fulfilling and my energy has been top notch.

Still feelin' strong and now I can see the progress in all my lifts, especially the BP.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Yeah those iso machines sometimes have "machine weight" listed. I have been doing the same as you and just listing plates/weight I out on.

gboslice

gboslice

Awards
Well the past few days have been pretty rough. Had some unplanned expenses come out earlier this month and on Monday, my engine blew up in my jeep. Luckily, I scored a mechanic who will do my tow + engine swap for 500 bucks and i found a used engine for 300. Still not very fun when you have to grind some last minute cash. I'll be doing my best to bum rides to the gym or park and get a pump on til this baby gets fixed. I'll update soon.

Still feeling good though. Rock solid wood every day now. Libido is kicking in full steam and I maintain a good energy all day even on the rough ones. During this PCT, I promised myself I'd really focus on my sleep as well. I've been pretty successful with it and think it's making a big impact too.

gboslice

gboslice

Awards
Well these past few days have been showing signs of hope. Got a new car on Sunday and have a ton cleared off my plate from work. As far as the review...This is the smoothest PCT I've ever had. Libido is in full gear, infact it's probably up higher than it normally is. I feel good, have great energy all day at work and after. Ended up catching some strep a couple days ago but feeling top notch about now. I'm really excited to get back at the gym. It's been 5 days and I feel so lost. Super bummed about the last week or so but ready to put in some overdrive work in moderation and spend a little longer in the gym. Back to numbers tomorrow!

Apologies for the delayed log-