GVDook's Stimul8 Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    gvdook's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Age
    43
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    79374
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    75.58%

    Stimul8 Day 9 (Saturday July 6th)

    I took a heaping scoop at 9pm and right around 9:30pm Stimul8 slapped me in the heart and sweat glands and told me to get to work.

    Tonight was a both an unplanned hangout night with friends and inadvertently my meal splurge day. So, on that note, I had to make up for it in the gym and take advantage of these carbs (pizza).

    Deadlifts: 4 sets of 12 reps

    Dumbbell Incline Bench Press: 4 sets of 12 reps

    Seated Military Press: 4 sets of 12 reps

    Military Press Behind The Neck: 4 sets of 12 reps

    Dumbbell Shrugs: 4 sets of 12 reps

    Cable Upright Row: 4 sets of 12 reps

    Lying Dumbbell Tricep Extensions: 4 sets of 12 reps

    Skull Crushers: 4 sets of 12

    I'm going to be sore tonight. I usually go between 10-12 reps but today I pushed to 12 and not lower. Although 2 doesn't sound like much it sure the heck feels like it when you are already at failure. No pain no gain right?!

    I'm sad to think that Monday is my last log day for Stimul8. I think I have enough left in the jug for about 1.5 extra days after tomorrow.

    To celebrate this great ride of focus/energy that Stimul8 has provided me I plan on trying to break some pb's on Monday. Also on Monday: Do another load of laundry since any work out clothes I have while on Stimul8 was guaranteed to be soaked from my profuse sweating. Did I mind the sweating? Pffff, small price to pay for the benefits I got from the stuff plus it made me feel alpha at the gym even if I was the only one there sometime

  2. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,995
    Rep Power
    1142345
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Those two extra reps on every set add up! Glad to see you are enjoying it so much im excited to give some a go.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,288
    Rep Power
    2026255
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    49.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by gvdook View Post
    Stimul8 Day 9 (Saturday July 6th)

    I took a heaping scoop at 9pm and right around 9:30pm Stimul8 slapped me in the heart and sweat glands and told me to get to work.

    Tonight was a both an unplanned hangout night with friends and inadvertently my meal splurge day. So, on that note, I had to make up for it in the gym and take advantage of these carbs (pizza).

    Deadlifts: 4 sets of 12 reps

    Dumbbell Incline Bench Press: 4 sets of 12 reps

    Seated Military Press: 4 sets of 12 reps

    Military Press Behind The Neck: 4 sets of 12 reps

    Dumbbell Shrugs: 4 sets of 12 reps

    Cable Upright Row: 4 sets of 12 reps

    Lying Dumbbell Tricep Extensions: 4 sets of 12 reps

    Skull Crushers: 4 sets of 12

    I'm going to be sore tonight. I usually go between 10-12 reps but today I pushed to 12 and not lower. Although 2 doesn't sound like much it sure the heck feels like it when you are already at failure. No pain no gain right?!

    I'm sad to think that Monday is my last log day for Stimul8. I think I have enough left in the jug for about 1.5 extra days after tomorrow.

    To celebrate this great ride of focus/energy that Stimul8 has provided me I plan on trying to break some pb's on Monday. Also on Monday: Do another load of laundry since any work out clothes I have while on Stimul8 was guaranteed to be soaked from my profuse sweating. Did I mind the sweating? Pffff, small price to pay for the benefits I got from the stuff plus it made me feel alpha at the gym even if I was the only one there sometime
    Funny that everyone sweats a lot on stimul8...reminds me of the old original dorian yates pre work out that is no longer available...can't wait till I get my hands on some
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,586
    Rep Power
    7366199
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    10.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Two reps DOES in fact sound like much lol. Studies show that it's not necessarily the failure reps that induce growth (it comes at different points depending on rep range TUT and other factors) but taking exercises beyond failure makes sure it happens

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  5. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,288
    Rep Power
    2026255
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    49.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Two reps DOES in fact sound like much lol. Studies show that it's not necessarily the failure reps that induce growth (it comes at different points depending on rep range TUT and other factors) but taking exercises beyond failure makes sure it happens
    That's why I like working out with a training partner. My buddy and I have been training together for over 10years

    Never a change to show weakness
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  6. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,995
    Rep Power
    1142345
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    That's why I like working out with a training partner. My buddy and I have been training together for over 10years

    Never a change to show weakness
    Wow thats gotta be awesome. Id love to train with someone for that long.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  7. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,288
    Rep Power
    2026255
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    49.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Wow thats gotta be awesome. Id love to train with someone for that long.
    It's great...he 's my best friend, has followed me around all the gyms I worked or trained.

    Had training partners before, but they all came and went....

    Best thing is, if I don't feel like going, he motivates me to go and vice versa....
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  8. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,502
    Rep Power
    6785862
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    It's great...he 's my best friend, has followed me around all the gyms I worked or trained.

    Had training partners before, but they all came and went....

    Best thing is, if I don't feel like going, he motivates me to go and vice versa....
    My training partner's name is Bose.
  9. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,786
    Rep Power
    1093839
    Level
    105
    Lv. Percent
    90.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    My training partner's name is Bose.
    he has a rich, deep bass-y voice, I hear..
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  10. New Member
    gvdook's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Age
    43
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    79374
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    75.58%

    Yea I heard of Mr. Bose too. I hear he is a tweeter since I always seem him on twitter. His wife isnt pretty to look at since she is a woofer.
  11. New Member
    gvdook's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Age
    43
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    79374
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    75.58%

    Stimul8 Day 10 (Monday July 8th)


    Had a heaping scoop of Stimul8 at 11:30pm. I got in the gym at 2:30pm.

    Squats: 5 sets of 12 reps (PB of 370lbs)

    Front Squats: 4 sets of 12 reps

    Chinups: 4 sets of 6

    Pushups: 4 sets of 40 reps

    Crunches: 4 sets of 40 reps

    Treadmill: 30 minutes at 3.7 mph (walking)


    I ended up helping a buddy move today at noon but took my dose of Stimul8 beforehand and I have to say that it did help quite a bit just like it did with my workouts. My buddy asked if we needed to slow down because he saw how sweaty I was getting. I'm like dude I got this don't worry. He said "Well you sure have alot more energy than me" and was obvious jelly

    After the move I had a lighter than normal workout. After previously helping my buddy for over 2 hours I still was able to do more reps on my squats even beating my previous record for my max, and spending more time on the treadmill.

    My sweats and heart rate came back down around 4:30ish.

    I'll write up my final review tomorrow. It's been a great ride and I've been more than happy with this experience.
  12. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,586
    Rep Power
    7366199
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    10.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Nice! Still a great workout after moving. Good job!

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  13. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,995
    Rep Power
    1142345
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Looking forward to the final review.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  14. New Member
    gvdook's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Age
    43
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    79374
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    75.58%

    Stimul8 Final Review


    Stimul8 Final Review - 10 days of logging was a fun ride.



    First I would like to say that I am thankful and lucky to have been able to log this preworkout supplement.

    I have always wondered if a workout supplement would step up my game and by all means did it ever. I have been working out since roughly November 2012 and as of lately I got into a slump. Real life had sapped my energy levels and although I was in the gym 4-5 times a week, I just wasn't giving it my all.

    This is where Stimul8 stepped in.

    Not long after my very first dose I got the typical sweats that I did somewhat get used to but they never totally went away. That didn't bother me since it's not like I took Stimul8 and then went on a date all dressed up. My heart rate did feel to go up a bit right before the workout but I got no jitters which I sort of expected but I am not complaining of their absence. The focus I got from Stimul8 was unreal. I was able to dial in while hitting the weights and my mind wasn't wondering like it usually was. So while in the gym that where my mind AND body was at.

    I think that Stimul8 allowed me to give it 120% in the gym. And I mean that. I felt I could really give it my all, plus I literally ended up adding 20% more exercises in my workouts. Although that may not sound like much but I equate it to that I'm 20% better off than before at the least. I still have a bit of body fat to lose and I need all the help that I can get.

    Something I did not expect was the focus giving aspect of Stimul8. I'm an IT person and I also do some web authoring. After my workouts I ended up using my focus and I felt I got more down in 2 hours than I did all day. Now I don't foresee me taking a preworkout supplement just to help my website business, but man was it nice to have a routine of working out and then finishing up other things that I needed to do.

    Do I plan on using Stimul8 after this? Definitely. I'm still in the process of picking what supplement(s) I take on a daily basis but I have left a spot open for Stimul8. The focus/energy that it provides me in the gym and other areas are just too good to pass up. I understand that everyone's experience with a supplement will be different but I can tell you that this stuff provided an impact for me and it was a welcome to my gym experience.

    If I ever log something again I will try to get into the habit of listing the exact weights that I use, but as you can tell that my reps did go up. I hit a few pb's on a few exercises that I'm very stoked about. Back in November I started off my squats at around 100lbs due to a back injury sustained while I was in the gulf war. Just to think that I'm doing 350+ makes me grin and it will only go up from here on.

    Now I'm off for a bike ride, some gym time, and outside for some disc golf with friends. I have just a tad bit of Stimul8 left so I'm going to go take advantage of the Stimul8 experience and to get'er'done
  15. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,786
    Rep Power
    1093839
    Level
    105
    Lv. Percent
    90.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    awesome review my man - love the final summary
    insightful, clear, and easy to follow
    we appreciate your time & efforts! and look for the release of Stimul8 very soon
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  16. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,502
    Rep Power
    6785862
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Excellent review fine sir. Stimul8 has been getting rave reviews and it sounds like it hit the mark with you too. From what I understand, you'll be seeing it on the shelves here pretty soon. Thanks for the log and the nice words.
    You were in the gulf? Injured too? There's a special place in my heart for vets and service members. Not sure what supps you're looking to add to your arsenal but I can probably be of assistance. If you were not aware, both 3clipse and I are active right now and Kleen served some time too. Hit me up and let me know what you're looking for.
    Thanks again sir.
  17. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,586
    Rep Power
    7366199
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    10.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Very good review! Thanks for taking time out to do such an awesome write up.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  18. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,995
    Rep Power
    1142345
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Awesome review and thank you for your time!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  19. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,288
    Rep Power
    2026255
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    49.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Excellent review fine sir. Stimul8 has been getting rave reviews and it sounds like it hit the mark with you too. From what I understand, you'll be seeing it on the shelves here pretty soon. Thanks for the log and the nice words.
    You were in the gulf? Injured too? There's a special place in my heart for vets and service members. Not sure what supps you're looking to add to your arsenal but I can probably be of assistance. If you were not aware, both 3clipse and I are active right now and Kleen served some time too. Hit me up and let me know what you're looking for.
    Thanks again sir.
    For those who served...I salute you!!!

    Real life heroes in my opinion...

    Anyway, awesome log bro. Final review is one of the most detailed I've seen on this board.

    I'm sure there will be more logs to come. I'll be sure to follow.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  20. New Member
    gvdook's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Age
    43
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    79374
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    75.58%

    Thank you all for the kind words. It's easy to write a good log when my motivation is to have the pleasure to log such a good product. Hope to be able to log more in the future.

    Thank you again for the opportunity.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stimul8 Beta Log
    By Cordeen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-23-2013, 05:14 AM
  2. Getting Stimul8ed...beta log
    By dkgreene88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-02-2013, 05:26 PM
  3. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 03:51 PM
  4. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 03:03 PM
  5. T1 pro log
    By DreamWeaver in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 08:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in