IForce Joint Help

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Same result here. Went from not being able to lift the arm past shoulder height to full mobility in 3 months. It's now part of my daily regiment.
    Yikes man, crazy improvements! Happy for you!!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative


  2. Day 11


    Everything was going great until I made a bad decision today: hack squats. Over the weekend everything felt great, MCL's were fine, brachialis was fine, everyday aches and pains weren't there. Even when squatting today, no pain. So what do I do? Hack squats =bad decision.

    So, I'm attributing my MCL pain today to stupidity. Hack squats are out, back to narrow stance for assistance.

    Still taking 2 after breakfast and 2 around 3. Don't see any need to increase since today was an anomaly...
    •   
       


  3. you know if you're ever in pain and want relief now, u can pop all 4 at a time, when i would do wrestling practice, i would do 2 AM, go wrestle, then pop 4 after so i dont even risk feeling the pain after. worked wonders for me.

  4. Day 13

    I think the product has reached full effect. Everyday aches and pains are either gone, or diminished. MCL's were still aching after my stupid hack squat experiment yesterday so after the morning meal I popped 4 and BOOM...gone.

    I can see joint help becoming a staple for me easily, more effective than glucosamine and msm. The par actin is the sleeper in joint help, it whacked my MCL pain yesterday...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Day 13

    I think the product has reached full effect. Everyday aches and pains are either gone, or diminished. MCL's were still aching after my stupid hack squat experiment yesterday so after the morning meal I popped 4 and BOOM...gone.

    I can see joint help becoming a staple for me easily, more effective than glucosamine and msm. The par actin is the sleeper in joint help, it whacked my MCL pain yesterday...
    Indeed it is. I think most people just see it as another cissus type product when cissus really isn't why you want to take it.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   
       


  6. awesome, love seeing the results. theres a reason why i love this product.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    awesome, love seeing the results. theres a reason why i love this product.
    This. Looking good in here - really nice results and feedback so far
    HiTech Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    awesome, love seeing the results. theres a reason why i love this product.

    Agreed.. if only more people knew how good joint help was!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  9. How are you feeling, OP?
    HiTech Representative

  10. Still here! Sorry for no updates, went up to my bear camp to start getting it ready for sept.

    Joint help is a rock star, I'm not even halfway through the bottle and I'm picking up some more this payday.

    This is def a new staple for me...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Still here! Sorry for no updates, went up to my bear camp to start getting it ready for sept.

    Joint help is a rock star, I'm not even halfway through the bottle and I'm picking up some more this payday.

    This is def a new staple for me...
    yeah buddy!, i honestly buy this out of my own pocket since its something i need on the daily.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Still here! Sorry for no updates, went up to my bear camp to start getting it ready for sept.

    Joint help is a rock star, I'm not even halfway through the bottle and I'm picking up some more this payday.

    This is def a new staple for me...
    Same with me. It's hard for me to imagine being without it.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    yeah buddy!, i honestly buy this out of my own pocket since its something i need on the daily.

    you and I are in the same boat

  14. Sounds like we're all in the same boat!
    HiTech Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Epolis13 View Post
    Sounds like we're all in the same boat!
    Speak for yourself, my 25 year old joints are fresh and sqeaky!!!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  16. The biggest surprise for me was the effect on my MCL pain. It's nonexistent now...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    The biggest surprise for me was the effect on my MCL pain. It's nonexistent now...
    Thats the goal

    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  18. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    The biggest surprise for me was the effect on my MCL pain. It's nonexistent now...
    My buddy had surgery on his knee, not sure exactly what for, but there was substantial swelling after the surgery. I gave him a bottle and he said the very next day he noticed a huge difference.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  19. awesome news about your MCL pain being nonexistent

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    awesome news about your MCL pain being nonexistent
    Thanks man, I love this stuff...

  21. I got Iforce Joint help, Iforce comepte and pre workout condense today.

    I tried joint help for the first time and toke 4 caps directly, and when i was going to start train maybe around 90min after taking joint help my shoulder pain and my wrist pain that I have were almost non existing. amazing actually, and I was training shoulders. I also tried condense pre workout and Compete during my workout and I had some sick energy/focus, the pump was very good, did not wanted to leave the gym.
    the only side effect I had was I were very speeded up, never felt that kind of speeded up feeling before and then the only stim that was in the products i toke was coffein and trimetylglycine. It was like I had taken a lot more then just 200mg coffein wich is the amount in condense in one serving.

    Do you think that joint help maybe intesifed the stimulant (coffein/trimetylglycine) from condense, and made me very speeded up? I also drank a cup of coffee with a meal (rice cakes and honey) 30min efter taking joint help.

    Maybe I should take 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps pre workout instead so that the stimulant effect joint help can have is less stronger? The only thing is that I dont eat in the morning (only coffee), doing IF and I break my fast at the afternoon.

    Aint no problem taking joint help on a empty stomach?

    Sorry if my english grammar is not the best.

  22. Yes, it says exactly that on the label. And I haven't taken it on an empty stomach so I really don't know.

    Good luck...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    I got Iforce Joint help, Iforce comepte and pre workout condense today.

    I tried joint help for the first time and toke 4 caps directly, and when i was going to start train maybe around 90min after taking joint help my shoulder pain and my wrist pain that I have were almost non existing. amazing actually, and I was training shoulders. I also tried condense pre workout and Compete during my workout and I had some sick energy/focus, the pump was very good, did not wanted to leave the gym.
    the only side effect I had was I were very speeded up, never felt that kind of speeded up feeling before and then the only stim that was in the products i toke was coffein and trimetylglycine. It was like I had taken a lot more then just 200mg coffein wich is the amount in condense in one serving.

    Do you think that joint help maybe intesifed the stimulant (coffein/trimetylglycine) from condense, and made me very speeded up? I also drank a cup of coffee with a meal (rice cakes and honey) 30min efter taking joint help.

    Maybe I should take 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps pre workout instead so that the stimulant effect joint help can have is less stronger? The only thing is that I dont eat in the morning (only coffee), doing IF and I break my fast at the afternoon.

    Aint no problem taking joint help on a empty stomach?

    Sorry if my english grammar is not the best.
    Yes, try to take Joint Help as far away from stimulants as possible.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Yes, it says exactly that on the label. And I haven't taken it on an empty stomach so I really don't know.

    Good luck...
    Yes it do stand that it can boost the effect of stimulants, never thought it would make a cup of coffee and 200mg coffein feel like 3x more.

    I am going to try a serving in the morning and one with my first meal, usually in the afternoon.

    Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Yes, try to take Joint Help as far away from stimulants as possible.
    Okey.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Yes, try to take Joint Help as far away from stimulants as possible.
    Same, or I'll take it pre-workout and decrease my stim intake. Love it! Awesome side effect to save money

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Iforce joint help log
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 05-23-2013, 06:55 PM
  2. IForce Joint Help for FL3Xible joints
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 03:03 AM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-23-2012, 07:30 PM
  4. Iforce joint help
    By WPD111 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-22-2012, 11:05 PM
  5. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 12:24 AM
Log in
Log in