Genomyx Creignite

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Picked up 3 when it hit Nutra on sale, I am a fan of MCC and this product looked promising. It has not let me down I am on tub #3.

Effectiveness: 9.5/10

Creatine is always effective and a winner here, this product has my 5 g daily dose along with other ingredients and benefits. Orotic acid is a great addition and makes this even better if you dose your creatine Preworkout like I do. Bloat was nonexistent as I am used to from most MCC products. Only reason this is not a 10/10 is because it isn't noticeably more effective than the reigning champ, monohydrate. That being said I still do prefer Creignite and maintained my PR's after the switch.

Taste: 10/10

I don't give a 10 lightly. If there is any room for improvement I don't. Some of you have probably read me saying it before in other threads though, hands down this is the best tasting supplement I have ever used. The juicy watermelon is to die for, overpowers all the bulk powders I have tried it with easily and is fantastic. I am borderline addicted.

Effective creatine product, no bloat, fantastic taste, extra effects on top. Love the product. Recommended to any MCC fans or people looking to try something new.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice review, I'm considering this to.