Mikey E on Purus Labs Thunder & Lighting stack

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
Hello there everyone out there on AnabolicMinds.com my name is Michael and I am from Bend, OR. I will be logging Purus Labs D Pol and Condense aka The Thunder & Lighting stack. First off I would like to thank Purus Labs for giving me the chance to log there products. I have used D pol in the past, but haven't used Condense. This is my first log here on AnabolicMinds.com, but not my first log overall. I haven't received my package yet but will be getting it on Tuesday.

I usually like to tell a little about myself, but not my whole life story. I first started working out Sophomore year in high school when I started to do powerlifting with my best friend. I did that for about 4 years and competed in a Powerlifting meet back in 2006. After the meet I quit doing powerlifting to focused on important things to me at the time like work and women. Then about 5 years I purchased a book that changed me. Arnold Schwarzenegger:The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding: The Bible of Bodybuilding, Fully Updated and Revised. Ever since then I have been eating and training like a bodybuilder wanting to get on the stage someday.

Now I am in the process of adding some mass to me after dieting for 6 months. I train 5-6 times a week. It all depends on my work and school schedule. My routine looks like this

Sunday-Arms
Monday-Back
Tuesday-Shoulders
Wednesday-Arms and abs or off
Thursday-off
Friday-Legs
Saturday-Chest and abs

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello fellow Oregonian. Subbed.

Edit: Super strong join date to post ratio.

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
Lol yea I have been signed up for a while. Love the articles I get daily in my email.

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
Tomorrow I will be picking up my package at UPS after they misplaced it or someone took it from the front of my place. I have been waiting to do this long time. Tomorrow I will be doing shoulders and will be giving my first impression of the thunder and lighting stack

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
Today I used Purus Labs Thunder and Lighting stack for the first time. I took two scoops of Condense with one scoop of D Pol. The Apple Crisp Condense went down very smoothly with no bitter after taste. 30 mins later I was in the gym with great energy and focus. Here is my workout for today.

Seated lateral machine
70lbs for 12 reps
70lbs for 12 reps
70lbs for 12 reps

Barbell Shoulder Press
95lbs for 12 reps
95lbs for 10 reps
95lbs for 8 reps
65lbs for 8 reps (DS)

Dumbell lateral raises
20lbs for 12 reps
20lbs for 12 reps
20lbs for 12 reps

Shut up bitch and drive (a move I saw Victor Martinez do)
15lbs for 12 reps
15lbs for 12 reps
15lbs for 12 reps

Reverse Pec dec
60lbs for 12 reps
60lbs for 12 reps
60lbs for 12 reps
40lbs for 12 reps (DS)

High pulley high rows
120lbs for 12 reps
130lbs for 12 reps
130lbs for 12 reps
70lbs for 12 reps (DS)

Trap Bar Shrugs
220lbs for 12 reps
220lbs for 12 reps
220lbs for 12 reps
200lbs for 12 reps (DS)
155lbs for 12 reps (DS)

Helll of a workout for the first time using this stack. Got some looks from the hot chick close to me while I was doing Shrugs. a good first day on the Thunder and lighting stack. Looking for the same intensity tomorrow when I do back.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed kill it dude!

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
Thank you very much. I am glad it worked out too.

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
This weeks training routine is going to be switched up a little this week due to my work schedule. It still comes out me working out 5 times this week. As of now I doing high reps in my training. I want to get 12-15 reps per set. I plan on going heavier down to 8-10 reps then 6-8 reps in the future. Today was back day for me and feel sore in my traps from yesterdays workout. I had great energy and drive for this workout though. Here was my workout for the day.

Lat Pulldown (neutral grip)
120lbs for 12 reps
120lbs for 12 reps
100lbs for 12 reps
70lbs for 12 reps (DS)
40lbs for 12 reps (DS)

Barbell Rows
165lbs for 12 reps
165lbs for 12 reps
155lbs for 12 reps

Pullover Machine
130lbs for 12 reps
140lbs for 12 reps
140lbs for 12 reps
90lbs for 12 reps (DS)

Striaght arm pulldowns on lat machine
20lbs for 12 reps
30lbs for 12 reps
30lbs for 12 reps
10lbs for 12 reps

Rack Deads (Bottom hole)
225lbs for 12 reps
245lbs for 12 reps
245lbs for 12 reps

Dead lifts were pretty brutal with my traps being sore, but it felt good at the same time. Tomorrow I will be hitting chest.

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
Today I decided to give my upper body a rest and do legs today instead of Chest. I am still sore from back and shoulders. I have to say I am digging the thunder and lighting stack so far. Great focus and drive so far using it. Been hitting it hard each day on this stack. Sore each day and loving it. Tomorrow I will do chest and hit the weight hard again.

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
I hope that everyone had a great 4th of July. I didn't do much, but I did go to the gym and do chest. After a week on the thunder and lighting stack I am enjoying it a lot. I am taking today and tomorrow off from training. I will be back Sunday and will be doing arms.

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
My second time on shoulders with the thunder and lighting stack was even better than the first time. On shoulder press I had a strength gain of 10lbs on my shoulder press. I also had a strength gain of 10lbs on the trap bar shrugs too. One thing I first heard about condense is the vasodilatory you get while using the product. Well yesterday after doing arms I sent a pic to this one girl I know and she was like "You have veins popping out of your arms! Shish!" Made me feel good that I am getting that kind of attention from the girls. Condense is truly working for me so far.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My second time on shoulders with the thunder and lighting stack was even better than the first time. On shoulder press I had a strength gain of 10lbs on my shoulder press. I also had a strength gain of 10lbs on the trap bar shrugs too. One thing I first heard about condense is the vasodilatory you get while using the product. Well yesterday after doing arms I sent a pic to this one girl I know and she was like "You have veins popping out of your arms! Shish!" Made me feel good that I am getting that kind of attention from the girls. Condense is truly working for me so far.
Awesome to hear man. Im not a super vascular guy myself but when I consistently take condense I get veins poppin in my front delts and across my chest. The vascularity should increase over extended use as well.

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
I am not a vainly guy either, but they sure do pop out

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work so far man, keep it up.

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
Thank you very much. Loving the effects so far.

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
Today I trained chest and it was another great workout. I am still sore from shoulder day in my traps. That didn't stop me from training though. Yesterday on back day I had zone in focus on my workout. With that I had some awesome mind to muscle connection. I had the same zone today. Mostly when I did incline cable flies. Tomorrow I will be taking the day off and will be doing legs on Friday.

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
Today I was back in gym and trained legs. It was another great day on the thunder and lighting stack. On legs I train hamstrings before quads. Today I also slowly worked my way back to doing squats. I didn't go full strength on squats and only did 225 for 8 reps. My legs were nice and sore when leaving the gym this morning. Tomorrow will be another rest day and will be back in the gym Sunday with arms.

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
I am a big fan of d pol since the first time I have used it. I do prefer the powder over the pills though. Had a problem getting the pills down my throat. One time almost choked on them when I didn't use enough water.

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
Today was my third week on the thunder and lighting stack and it was shoulders day. I felt a little sluggish today. It could of been because of my lack of sleep or the hike I took yesterday. I did do my best in the trap bar shrugs though. Did 275 for 10 reps. Ended my workout drop setting 275 for 10 reps to 225 for 10 to 185 for 12 and finally 145 for 15. At the end of my workout the veins were popping out of my arms. You could say my lifts got better as I went through my workout. Tomorrows workout is between chest and back. If my traps are killing me I will do chest. I will hopefully get better sleep tonight.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sleep is more important than we give it credit for. Or maybe we do but then don't focus on how to make it better!

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
I agree. I slept a lot better last night and I could tell the difference. So I decided to do chest today cause my traps are really sore today. I had a great workout today. I feel that I get a better pump in the chest when I do smith machine incline presses. I try to lower the weight slowly and exploded out of the bottom. After that I decline dumbbell bench presses. I like this exercise because I can pop my back on the way down with the weight. Also I like that I go further down with the dumbbells. After that I did incline cable flies. I love that I can get constant tension on the pecs with this exercise. My last exercise was high pulley flies. Tomorrow will be back day, hopefully my traps are less sore then.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm in :)

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
Today was back day even though I am still sore in the traps from shoulder day. I focused mostly on sqeezing the lats and getting that mind to muscle connection. Today was also the first day I tried deadlifts using the trap bar. I did those last and got 10 reps for 205 lbs for 3 sets. My full workout looked like this.

Lat Pulldown
115lbs for 10
115lbs for 10
115lbs for 10

Barbell Rows
155lbs for 10
155lbs for 10
155lbs for 10
135lbs for 10 (DS)

Stright arm pulldowns
40lbs for 10
40lbs for 10
40lbs for 10
25lbs for 10 (DS)

Low Pulley cable rows
115lbs for 10
130lbs for 10
130lbs for 10
85lbs for 10 (DS)

Trap Bar Deads
205lbs for 10
205lbs for 10
205lbs for 10

Back Extensions
BW for 10
BW for 10
BW for 10

Brutal back day, but it felt good. Tomorrow is a much needed day off from the gym. Hit it hard this week and need to do some recovering. As for the condense and the d pol it is giving me some great energy. I haven't had any crashes while using. Last Sunday after I did arms in the gym I still had energy to do a 1.5 mile hike a hour between them.

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
Today was back at the gym hitting it hard. Had some good sleep last night and was ready to train hard. Started again with hamstrings then went to quads. Changed up my quad routine today. Started with leg extensions to warm up my quads. Did three working sets and then did three drop sets. Giving my quads a nice burn. Went on to barbell squats next, doing three sets of 8 reps at 225. The kind of squats I do are the kind that go past parallel. Ended my quad workout with machine squats. I went to parallel on these to focus more on the quad. Went to 260 for 10 reps for 3 sets. Then I burned out at 160 to finish my workout. Tomorrow will be another day off from the gym. Back at the gym on Sunday for arm day.

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
As for how I am liking the thunder and lighting stack I am loving it! Not just because of the vains, i have had some great focus and strength. Thank you again purus labs for letting me log your products. I have about a week left of the stack left.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As for how I am liking the thunder and lighting stack I am loving it! Not just because of the vains, i have had some great focus and strength. Thank you again purus labs for letting me log your products. I have about a week left of the stack left.
Glad your enjoying it bud.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hell ya it only gets better ;-)

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
Arnold once said "the two best things for your health is pumping and humping" The thunder and lighting stack contains both. The Condense is the pump and the D Pol is for the humping.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Arnold once said "the two best things for your health is pumping and humping" The thunder and lighting stack contains both. The Condense is the pump and the D Pol is for the humping.
Haha damn straight!!!

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
Today was back in the gym training arms after I took yesterday off. All refreshed from the day off I hit it hard. In my gym there was only one other person, which was nice. I started off with rope push downs. Did a couple of warm up sets at 20 and 40lbs. After that did 3 working sets of 10 at a 100lbs. After my last working sets I did 2 drop sets at 70 and 40lbs. The next exercise was single arm overhead dumbbell extensions. Did 3 working sets for 10 reps at 25lbs. Moved on to skullcrushers and did 3 working sets of for 60lbs. To finish off triceps I did fst-7 with high pulley over the head extensions. I did 7 sets of 10 reps at 80lbs. I had to do some forced reps at the end. I then moved onto biceps starting out with barbell curls. Did a few warm up sets at 30 lbs and did three working sets at 50lbs for ten reps. Moved onto standing dumbbell curls. On this exercise I made sure to get a good squeeze at the top and not cheat myself. Did 3 working sets for ten reps at 20lbs. Next was spider curls with the low pulley cable. For this exercise I did 2 sets close grip and 2 sets wide grip. To do finish off biceps I did dumbbell hammer curls. 3 working sets at 25lbs. Did some wrist curls to finish off my workout. Just went till I couldn't do anymore. It was a long workout but I had some added fuel to my workout today. Tomorrow will be shoulder day and hope its more gruesome than today's workout.

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
Today was shoulder day and it is going to be one of my last days on the stack. I know I will have enough for tomorrow but not sure about Wednesday. It's been great being on this stack and will be doing this stack again. I was thinking about adding recycle to this stack. If anyone has used recycle with d pol I would like some feedback on your results. Condense, d pol, and recycle sounds like a great stack.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Recycle and dpol compliment eachother VERY well lol

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
I might have to give it a try sometime. Well today was my last day on the thunder and lighting stack. I would like to thank everyone who has followed my log and purus labs for them letting me log there products. My overall experience on d pol and condense was great. I loved the pumps and vascular look I got from this stack. The cons of this stack I can think of is that I didn't see to much if a strength gain over the month. Some of the time I would have to use a lot of water to get it down.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Can you give us a little conclusion to it all brotha?

Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Awards
sorry about the response time and short final log, I have been really busy these last couple of days. When I was on the thunder and lighting stack it was the best test booster and pre workout combo I have taken before. Like I said in my last post while being on the thunder and lighting I noticed the most while being on this stack is the vascularity. This is something that purus delivered on. I tried posting some pics but my post count was too low. Other people also have commented on vascularity in my arms also. Another thing that I can take away from being on this stack is the focus I had. Being in school and working all the time tends to distract me, but I had good focus when I was working out. Overall Condense and D Pol deliver on what they are meant for. Mind blowing pumps, great energy and the ability to you a alpha male feeling being in the gym. I have pointed out the cons but the thunder and lighting stack delivers. I would like to try again and stack it with recycle for even greater results.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review and log bud. Glad you enjoyed the stack!