One of the first to get STIMUL8ED!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
finaflex.jpg
Got my CLassified container toay of finaflex's new pre w/o, stimul8!

only thing on the bottle is the flavor : - Apple blast and the directions which are to take one heaping scoop in 8-12 oz. of water 15 min prior to workout!

I have loved every finaflex product i have ever tried and expect nothing less with this one

Also, i am very stim tolerant so i am interested to see if this gives me a nice kick.

U can bet I will be giving a detailed and most importantly, honest review, hope to have some people provide some feedback in here!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
KA CHING!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to see how this treats you.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In this Mudda!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is going to be good....I'm very stimm tolerant as well.... let' s see how it threats you....BOOM

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
Hell ya! Hopefully it works for ya, i also am very stim tolerant. Could go with the good ol' line of pwo haha

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is day one!!!! T minus 1 hour lets goo!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Woah, keep your goo to yourself please that is not the type of stimul8ion this product is designed to provide... :D

Can't wait to here your impressions Bruddah!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LoL. Cant wait to see what Kretz thinks :p Be sure to shake it before you take it! (Hrmmmmmm....)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont worry, shook it before i took it....upon opening it smelled wonderful haha so i had to try it on my finger, it was awsome, like an old school candyapple popsicle..............

unfortunately i cannot give a 100% accurrate reiew on the first dose because teh shaker i put it in had about .5 scoop of jacked micro in it from the day before that i didnt finish and i didnt want to waste it. It was not much and i know how that effects me so i will still review the workout.

I mixed it with a total of about 16 - 20 oz of water, a little watered down but anyone knows me i sip on me preworkout throughout my workouts since they are pretty long at times.

focus and energy were off the chart to start. I did back/hams and started off with heavy deadlifts and i wasn't like going crazy just a focused, calm, rip it up type of attitude, no rushing around like i do sometimes. felt great.

taste was good, it was mixed with diluted fruit punch jacked micro so i will give a better review of taste next time.

mixibility was great, couple shakes and it was gone, and nothing left on the bottom even at the end of the workout

smooth clean energy, did not get crazy stimmed out like i as expecting, but again, i am pretty tolerant and sip it, also id like to note that i didnt finish it either so thats a good sign.

Dead lift
worked up to 455x1
315x5
345x5
345x5
355x5
355x5
375x1x3
225x15

Speed low box squat with chains

165+chains 10x2

pendlay row
145x10x5

glute ham raise - from a pulldown station, using a pole to support myself
5x10

RDL
185x8
205x8
215x8
225x8
235x8
155x15

seated ham curl
5 sets 10-15 drop on last 2 sets

pull ups
5 sets of 8 - i can only get around 4 good pull ups the rest were all forced with controlled negative - bis were on fire - wish my back was

low cable row - 4 sets 10-12 drop on last 2 sets

rev grip pulldown 4 sets 8-10

Close grip pulldown 3 sets 10-12 drop on last set

low back ext 3 sets of 15 with 25 lb plate ( shouldve went harder on these for sure :-( )

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good review to start. Now wash that shaker! :p

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
wait - so you drink the previous days leftover preWO sometimes?? ewwwww
wash that shaker out indeed man

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha yea...nbd.....on a budget man gotta usr what I got...... washed out

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 on stimul8 today...... for whatever reasoni was pretty unmotivated going into the gym today but i still went. Decided I needed the extra kick so did almost 2 scoops in probably around 20 oz water!! Started to feel it in about 15 minutes and continued sipping on it. Once again mixability was perfect. Taste was watered down but very good,again, the more concentrated the more it tastes like an old school candy apple sucker. If anyone has tried the apple flavor of the BCAA +SAA it is more of a candy apple flavor compared to that. really good stuff!

I think when everyone hears the name stimul8 they think stims but what im getting is a crazy focus from this which i love!!! once i ot into my workout iw as ready to go even with how little i felt like bein there to start, ended up being a great workout and without stimul8 i highly doubt it wouldve been as intense. also let it be known that i did not finish all of the 2 scoops so its gotta be pretty strong.

shoulders/abs/bis

overhead press
105x8
105x8
105x8
105x6+2 (push press)
105x5+3 drop 85 drop 65 drop 45
65xas many
65x as many

speed bench with chains
125x3x10

seated db press
60x8
60x8
60x6+2 forced
60x6+2 forced drop 37.5+ 3 forced drop 27.5 +3 forced
37.5 x as many
37.5 x as many

DB lateral raise - these have gotten alot stronger the last couple weeks 20s feel like 15s

20x15
20x15
25x10+5
27.5x7+8 drop 17.5 drop 12.5
15x as many

smith high pull 4 sets 10-15, strict reps

facepull 5 sets 10-15

one arm rev cable fly 4 sets 10-15

ab giant sets
hanging knee raises
crunches
leg raises
v ups
cableside crunches

each for 25-30 reps , 4 sets

barbell curl
60lb - felt alot stronger on these
4 sets 10-12
drop on last set
1 burn set with 40 lb

hammer curl
4 sets of 10 - started together then alternating when fatigued....drop on last set

one arm rev preacher db curl - 4 sets 10-15 forced reps on right arm (alot weaker)

cable 21s - sets, 2 sets inner grip on ez bar, 2 sets outer grip

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets keep the scoops to one for now please :) especially since it's only day two of a beta test

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
legs today, normally take 1 scoop of whatever pre im using plus 1 scoop of craze, today just 1 scoop on stimul8! spent alot of time riding my bike around since it was nice out before the workout, had some places to go but just used my bike. Felt really good going into the gym.....this was my frist time taking stimul8 with food in my stomach. Started sipping before my warm up then continued sipping while doing a 10 min warm up on the eliptical, started to kick in already during the warm up.......felt really good.....again, focus is better than i expected which i love.

Some thing really weird did happen today however...... i was working up to a pretty heavy weight in front squat and when i would hold my breath to push on the way up i literally was super close to passing out 2 times so decided to stop. It was like the pressure was too much, but i wasnt even doing max weight, it was really scary, like my eyes were open but everything went white im really suprised i didnt pass out.

Because of this i was reluctant to go really heavy with front squats and squat so i really just went as hard as i could without a crazy amount of pressure in my head.

Front squat
145x8
155x8
165x8
165x8
165x8
115x as many
115x as many

Squat
185x10
185x10
195x10
205x8

Speed DL
245x2x10

Leg Press
6 plates 10-15
6 plates 10-15
6 plates 10-15
6 plates 10-15 drop one plate at a time to 1 plate

hack squat
140x10-12
140x10-12
140x10-12
140x10-12 drop on last set.................this really started to hurt my knee right above the knee cap the last 2 sets, not cool

a little note on the day as a whole, body just did not feel 100% u know what i mean, like i was there, but the intensity that i usually bring was lacking, kinda sux but o well, gave it what i had, and my hammys are pretty tight right now

bulgarian split squats
4 sets 8-10 then drop weight to 15 reps

1 leg leg ext
4 sets 10-12 double drop on last set with forced reps on each set - these really had a good pump goin

glute bridge - no pad so used alot less weight but did constant tension reps
normally do 315-335

today did 225 5 sets of 10-15

glute ham raise off of a lat pull down station - these are awsome!!!!

5 sets 10-12

lying leg curls
3 sets 10-15 drop on last set

1 leg kettleell RDL
4 sets of 10

wheel of death ss russian twist/mason twist with 25lb plate for 50 reps and then 50 reps with no weight - 4 sets

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Some thing really weird did happen today however...... i was working up to a pretty heavy weight in front squat and when i would hold my breath to push on the way up i literally was super close to passing out 2 times so decided to stop. It was like the pressure was too much, but i wasnt even doing max weight, it was really scary, like my eyes were open but everything went white im really suprised i didnt pass out.
hmm could be many different issues here - from lack of hydration to blood sugar/glucose levels being off
continue to monitor going forward

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, 1scoop Stumul8 and 1scoop Craze? Two very strong stim PWOs for a session. I'm thinking advice would be to just stick to Stimul8. Did you check your BP?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Hmm, 1scoop Stumul8 and 1scoop Craze? Two very strong stim PWOs for a session. I'm thinking advice would be to just stick to Stimul8. Did you check your BP?
yes - please, when performing the 10-day beta testing here, do not use other stim products so to not skew feedback for us

once this hits production/retail, it would continue to be my advice to not stack this product with other stimulant components, outside of perhaps the morning cup o' joe that seems to be an American pastime.. :D

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't use craze with it I said that's what I used to do before this on leg day

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All I have been doing caffiene wise is coffee in the morning and stimulate pre qorkout......had a rough nights sleep last night though. I attrobute it to how hot it was and I'm always hot when I sleep as it is

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I didn't use craze with it I said that's what I used to do before this on leg day
yeah I got ya, very good
just making sure everything is clear and concise going forward, thanks!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My bad on this, just wanted to make sure of your health brother. Did you check your BP? Curious as to why you almost passed out.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not to be a turd but you are not supposed to hold your breath like that when lifting. You should be able to keep you belly full of air so to speak and still breathe. What you experiences was called the valsalva effect. It happens automatically as a survival method when you hold your breath while pushing you create extreme pressure that can go to your head and cause an embolism the valsalva effect basically senses this pressure and closes the valves in your arteries going up to your brain so that you do not rupture a blood vessel in your brain. Once this happens you black out, it is the exact same principle in being choked out. They are not really being suffocated to the point of passing out it is the pressure created from blocking those arteries that causes it.

Doing a great job in here so far. Also I think most people tend to drink there doses all at one time which would explain why you feel a lot more of the focus than the energy. If you wouldn't mind trying it once I would love to hear your impressions if you finish the Stimul8 prior to working out then maybe sip on some BCAA or just water during. If not that is cool, I am just curious.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to be a turd but you are not supposed to hold your breath like that when lifting. You should be able to keep you belly full of air so to speak and still breathe. What you experiences was called the valsalva effect. It happens automatically as a survival method when you hold your breath while pushing you create extreme pressure that can go to your head and cause an embolism the valsalva effect basically senses this pressure and closes the valves in your arteries going up to your brain so that you do not rupture a blood vessel in your brain. Once this happens you black out, it is the exact same principle in being choked out. They are not really being suffocated to the point of passing out it is the pressure created from blocking those arteries that causes it.
Damn Kleen if I ever get on a game show - you will be my dial a friend for the answer. I always learn something at AM.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Doing a great job in here so far. Also I think most people tend to drink there doses all at one time which would explain why you feel a lot more of the focus than the energy. If you wouldn't mind trying it once I would love to hear your impressions if you finish the Stimul8 prior to working out then maybe sip on some BCAA or just water during. If not that is cool, I am just curious.

thanks, i appreciate it, its just that i have never experienced that before...... weird, we will see how i feel tomorrow with DLs. I will drink more of it right away tomorrow and see how i feel and then jsust sip on a little for the rest of the workout.......... today i took a big chug right before going out to do sprints, but ended up not doing sprints, my legs were like seizing up on me from the leg workout, so i made a shake and went to the store, had CRAZY energy in the store lol

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest/Tris/Abs - worked out with my cousin who i rarely see so it was cool, gonna try to make it an every sunday thing....took advantae of the spotter for sure!

DB incline
65x8
65x8
65x8
70x7+1
70x6+2
40x15
40x15

weighted dips ( no dip belt, chain around the neck- hardcore stuff)
x12
x12
x12
x10 drop as many
x11 drop - as many

flat db press
55- 4 sets 10-12

decline db press

60 - 4 sets 10-12

incline cable fly crossing over at the top ss hammer strength incline - 3 sets 10-15

db pullover 3

55 3 sets 12-15

decline skull crusher
4 sets 10-12 forced on last 2 sets, drop on last set

db overhead ext
70lb 4 sets 8-10 forced on last 2 sets drop on last set

reverse grip skull crusher
3 sets 10-15 drop on last set

rope pressdown - 3 sets 10-15

leg raises 4 sets of 15

a superset of leg raises hip thrusts and windshield wipers on a bench - 4 sets.

started lacking intensity halfway through but picked it back up towards the end......if im feeelin fresh, going for a pr in DL tomorrow

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
for sure, kleen is the man!
ahh yes - and a good catch, as I guess I missed the part where you were holding your breath! :eek:
hell yes that makes sense - been there, done that myself in the past, and experienced that same thing

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea,but only till i get pastthe sticking point

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
felt super run down today, went to the gym to do more of a deload workout, lighter weights, not to failure perfect form.............well.....my buddy wanted to work out so we started and i just got into it and it ended up being a decent session. def no DLs today though, hammies are still super sore form legs 2 days ago

no time to post workout today , sorry

btw....took a big couple chugs of stimul8 which kept me going strong for 3/4 of the workout then took another swig and was good to go, one heaping scoop is by far enough, no dizzyness problems or anything today during the workout.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
last 2 workouts ive been chuing a bunch of the stmul8 right before teh workout and leaving it in the locker room, this keeps me from sipping on it just because and im realizing most days i dont even need a full scoop thats pretty cool. unfortunately that light headed feeling came back today, i really dont know what is causing it but its whenever i take a deep breath even ifi onlyhold my breath for a short time i get etremely light headed and like a head rush......its almost liek my heart isnt pumping right or something i dunno, never hadthis issue............. kinda scary, leg workout today killed my legs. The weights I used were not much more, however i wasreallyfeeling it today,which is not a bad thing.......

leg ext 2 warm up 4 set 10-15 strict form, drop on last 2 sets - pre exhaust

front squat- form o nthese was spot on and have been trying to stay away from using my belt, really was feeling these for a change, felt good
165x8x3
175x8
185x7
135x as many x 2

back squat
195x8
205x8
215x8
215x8

leg press
6 plates 8-12 x 5
4 plates 20-30 x 2 - i decided to stay away from drop sets but instead i added an extra heavy set and did a couple back off set

hack squat

4 sets 10-12
2 sets 15-20

walking lunge - 4 sets 24 steps

glute bridge - used lighter weight but felt them way more, i think i was getting my body higher

275x10x4 - 5-10 second hold on last rep each set

glute ham raise - 5 sets of 10 - these are AWESOME!

seated leg curl - 3 sets 8-10 2 sets 12-15

1 leg lying curl - 3 sets 10-12

high and wide leg pres for hamstring emphasis - 3 sets 15-20

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drink it all at once all ready! Lol. Good session

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ and stop taking deep breaths and holding it :blink:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could be breathing faster / more shallow due to the stims so the brain has less oxygen and when the valves close you are already lower on oxygen so less time in the valsalva effect brings the darkness more quickly. That or your BP may be going higher already and the valves close ealier due to the already increased pressure.

Getting through the sticking point is when that pressure is going to be the highest. So exhaling after is not going to help. Something that may help you is to growl your way through the sticking point. You are releasing some of the pressure while still retaining the internal / guttural pressure because you need back pressure in the vocal cords to produce a growl. Plus it may make you feel animalistic. I tend to do it on accident when I am really in the zone but I have noticed it releases the pressure and keeps me from yelling out when at maximum effort level in a rep.

Hell for that matter I realize I am growling sometimes as I pace back and forth between a set getting into the zone. My wife pointed it out to me before I even noticed it. LOL I have no idea how long I have done it since I keep my headphones up loud during training.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you taking other than stimul8? Anything hormonal?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could be breathing faster / more shallow due to the stims so the brain has less oxygen and when the valves close you are already lower on oxygen so less time in the valsalva effect brings the darkness more quickly. That or your BP may be going higher already and the valves close ealier due to the already increased pressure.

Getting through the sticking point is when that pressure is going to be the highest. So exhaling after is not going to help. Something that may help you is to growl your way through the sticking point. You are releasing some of the pressure while still retaining the internal / guttural pressure because you need back pressure in the vocal cords to produce a growl. Plus it may make you feel animalistic. I tend to do it on accident when I am really in the zone but I have noticed it releases the pressure and keeps me from yelling out when at maximum effort level in a rep.

Hell for that matter I realize I am growling sometimes as I pace back and forth between a set getting into the zone. My wife pointed it out to me before I even noticed it. LOL I have no idea how long I have done it since I keep my headphones up loud during training.
Yea I tend to growl ss well....so much stronger when u make noise

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on trt at 100mg test cyp a week....although I just stopped a blast of 400 a week
How long was your blast, when did you stop, and have you run bloods? First thing that came to mind after reading this was hematocrit. Thicker than normal blood will have a more difficult time carrying oxygen to where it's needed.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blast was about 9 weeks...just stopped this week....ya know the last week I was using test I got from a certain site, not my script cuz my script is gone.....that could be it

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no issues today regarding dizzyness......was only chest/tris, started of pretty good (worked out with a buddy) then after a few exercies got in a conversation with a younger kid i was watching squat the other day and talked to him about proper ways to get bigger, (TUT, short rest periods, full ROM, checking ur ego at the door, feeling the muscle work etc) so I was talking for a while which is totally unlike me but i love to help people out and he seems to be getting into lifting. After that it took me a while to get back into it, so the workout suffered a bit.

Barbell bench - been a while since i did these.....DB presses have gone up but this has not
175x8
175x8
175x8
185x6+2
185x5+3
135x as many
135x as many

incline db press - very slow negatives, pause at full stretch
60x8
60x8
60x8
60x8+2
60x8+2

weighted dips
35x6
25x10
25x10
25x10
bw x as many
bw x as many

incline db fly ss hammer strength incline press
3 sets 10-15 drop on last set of hammer strength

hex press - 40 lbs 3 sets 10-12

high cable fly 4 sets 10-15 drop on last set

seated e-z bar overhead ext.
60x10
60x8
60x8
60x8
40x15
40x13 ss diamond pushups to failure - def gets the pump goin!

v bar pushdown - 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

Rev grip skull crusher with pullover (makes it much harder) - 4 sets 10-12 + presses

one arm neutral grip skull crusher - 3 sets 8-12 forced on last set

ABS

decline bench rev crunch ss hip raise ( when u raise ur legs str8 up - 15 reps each - 5 sets

ab coaster obliques - i don do these liek most people i use littl weight and actually squeeze the top of the motion so i get good contractions

4 sets of 25 each side

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bw since it was chest tris ( smaller muscles) i gave a str8 chug a go....did about 3/4 scoop maybe a little less and it was plenty to get me through the workout, felt great.....the break of talking stunk but w/e helped someone out

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on trt at 100mg test cyp a week....although I just stopped a blast of 400 a week
Seems everybody is on trt....shame it's not done here:(

not that I need it right now, I think....but in a couple of years it would be nice.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Seems everybody is on trt....
meh - I'm not..personally, I am not a fan, definitely mixed feelings on this
America's embracement of this "boosting T" thing is really getting off the chain, with MANY ppl who really do not need this, being prescribed TRT from borderline quack doctors who are happy to write you a script as long as you (or your insurance) is paying them well..(mkretz is 23 yers old! :shocked: I mean, c'mon man)

and the ones who cannot get a script, are self-medicating..
I personally think there is a lot of ignorance in this whole area

the culture here is funny: everything has to be bigger, better, stronger..
we have to have the latest greatest technological release - even tho what we currently have and are using is just fine..
and it spirals to having to work more and make more $, just to keep up with supporting the extravagances of our lifestyle, so you work more, causing stress and a host of other issues in an already grossly overindulged society

the mouse keeps spinning in his wheel round & round..americans are spoiled

ridiculous..
forgive my rant, I am done

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
meh - I'm not..personally, I am not a fan, definitely mixed feelings on this
America's embracement of this "boosting T" thing is really getting off the chain, with MANY ppl who really do not need this, being prescribed TRT from borderline quack doctors who are happy to write you a script as long as you (or your insurance) is paying them well..(mkretz is 23 yers old! :shocked: I mean, c'mon man)

and the ones who cannot get a script, are self-medicating..
I personally think there is a lot of ignorance in this whole area

the culture here is funny: everything has to be bigger, better, stronger..
we have to have the latest greatest technological release - even tho what we currently have and are using is just fine..
and it spirals to having to work more and make more $, just to keep up with supporting the extravagances of our lifestyle, so you work more, causing stress and a host of other issues in an already grossly overindulged society

the mouse keeps spinning in his wheel round & round..americans are spoiled

ridiculous..
forgive my rant, I am done
Makes sence...and kretz 23?...I get your point....maybe we're not so crazy over here