BioCor's Stack, Put to the Test

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.37%

Woke up this morning and felt really good after yesterday's workout. Usually after a slight layoff, my first day after training is a bit rough. Not so in this case. Seems like recovery is already in full effect! As a reminder, I did start taking my stack a couple of days prior to training so they were already in my system for yesterday's workout. Also, my sleep is noticeably improved. Not sure if its because I'm taking the agmatine and divamax right before bed or not, but I'm not about to change it!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231626-biocors-stack-put.html

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by Rdcopps View Post
    Woke up this morning and felt really good after yesterday's workout. Usually after a slight layoff, my first day after training is a bit rough. Not so in this case. Seems like recovery is already in full effect! As a reminder, I did start taking my stack a couple of days prior to training so they were already in my system for yesterday's workout. Also, my sleep is noticeably improved. Not sure if its because I'm taking the agmatine and divamax right before bed or not, but I'm not about to change it!
    hell yeah, great update....i agree, don't change anything!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.37%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hell yeah, great update....i agree, don't change anything!!!!
    Thanks BigT! I know I didn't post this in my initial introduction, but I have a lot of issues sleeping at night. On a typical night, I will wake up at least 3 times, usually more like 4 or 5. I end up feeling somewhat like a zombie throughout most of the day! The last several nights, I have been able to sleep straight through! That is unheard of for me! I appreciate the advice about taking the Divamax and Agmatine before bed. I'm waking up much more refreshed and notice that I am no where near as sluggish throughout the day.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231626-biocors-stack-put.html
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Thanks BigT! I know I didn't post this in my initial introduction, but I have a lot of issues sleeping at night. On a typical night, I will wake up at least 3 times, usually more like 4 or 5. I end up feeling somewhat like a zombie throughout most of the day! The last several nights, I have been able to sleep straight through! That is unheard of for me! I appreciate the advice about taking the Divamax and Agmatine before bed. I'm waking up much more refreshed and notice that I am no where near as sluggish throughout the day.
    i am very happy you are getting better sleep!!! and thank you, that is what i like about AM the sharing of information. what works for one may not always work for another, but you never know if you don't try!!!

people who have no trouble sleeping will never know how much not getting enough deep sleep can effect everything in life, imo.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.34%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I almost stacked some agmatine with the divamax before bed but now I'm gonna try it.
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%

Quote Originally Posted by broken bottle View Post
    I almost stacked some agmatine with the divamax before bed but now I'm gonna try it.
    it's at least worth a try, imo.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.37%

Sorry for not posting yesterday's workout. I was actually posting at work and was almost finished when my DM walked in! I had to close out before I could save anything and lost everything. Anyway, yesterday's workout went very well. I worked out at 4:30 AM before work. I took the creatine and citrulline with a protein shake beforehand and had the Divamax and Agmatine with breakfast. I'm still doing Diva 3x times a day, Agmatine 2x, creatine daily and citrulline on workout days.

I am still amazed at dosing the Agmatine and Divamax before bed has led to some incredible deep sleep for me. I'm not sure if it is the combination of the 2 or if just one of them would have the same effect, but I believe in the theory that if it isn't broke, don't fix it. I will continue to does it this way from here on out.

Energy yesterday was higher than on Monday. Time between sets was reduced as well. I felt strong from the beginning of the workout until the end. I hit all the target reps and weights. It was one of those workouts where you want to just keep lifting. Today is an off day for me and I will be back in the gym tomorrow morning to hit squats, presses and rows once again.

Squats

Warmups

75 x 8
    150 x 5
    175 x 4
    195 x 3

Working Sets

230 x 5 x 5

Dead Lifts

Warmups

95 x 8
    180 x 5
    200 x 4
    235 x 3

Working Sets

275 x 5 x 5

Military Press

Warmups

45 x 8
    85 x 5
    95 x 4
    105 x 3

Working Sets

115 x 5 x 5
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Sorry for not posting yesterday's workout. I was actually posting at work and was almost finished when my DM walked in! I had to close out before I could save anything and lost everything. Anyway, yesterday's workout went very well. I worked out at 4:30 AM before work. I took the creatine and citrulline with a protein shake beforehand and had the Divamax and Agmatine with breakfast. I'm still doing Diva 3x times a day, Agmatine 2x, creatine daily and citrulline on workout days.

I am still amazed at dosing the Agmatine and Divamax before bed has led to some incredible deep sleep for me. I'm not sure if it is the combination of the 2 or if just one of them would have the same effect, but I believe in the theory that if it isn't broke, don't fix it. I will continue to does it this way from here on out.

Energy yesterday was higher than on Monday. Time between sets was reduced as well. I felt strong from the beginning of the workout until the end. I hit all the target reps and weights. It was one of those workouts where you want to just keep lifting. Today is an off day for me and I will be back in the gym tomorrow morning to hit squats, presses and rows once again.

Squats

Warmups

75 x 8
    150 x 5
    175 x 4
    195 x 3

Working Sets

230 x 5 x 5

Dead Lifts

Warmups

95 x 8
    180 x 5
    200 x 4
    235 x 3

Working Sets

275 x 5 x 5

Military Press

Warmups

45 x 8
    85 x 5
    95 x 4
    105 x 3

Working Sets

115 x 5 x 5
    Yeah I dosed agmatine with Divamax at night for the first time last night and slept really well also
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%

the potential hgh effects of agmatine could be at work??? i don't have any explanation on why divanill works so well dosed before bed, i just know it does!!! apparently divamax and agmatine compliment each other very nicely, i look forward to trying these 2 together real soon!!!
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%

Squats

Warmups

75 x 8
    150 x 5
    175 x 4
    195 x 3

Working Sets

230 x 5 x 5

Dead Lifts

Warmups

95 x 8
    180 x 5
    200 x 4
    235 x 3

Working Sets

275 x 5 x 5

Military Press

Warmups

45 x 8
    85 x 5
    95 x 4
    105 x 3

Working Sets

115 x 5 x 5
    those are some damn fine results!!!

biocor is making me proud!!!
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

the potential hgh effects of agmatine could be at work??? i don't have any explanation on why divanill works so well dosed before bed, i just know it does!!! apparently divamax and agmatine compliment each other very nicely, i look forward to trying these 2 together real soon!!!
    why not tonight?!

12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    why not tonight?!
    i have to order some agmatine/cit mal/cissus, i only have the divamax!!!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.37%

those are some damn fine results!!!

biocor is making me proud!!!
    Thanks BigT. It's still very early in the game, but I am liking the way my body is seeming to respond. Hoping to see some consistent gains over the next several weeks.
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%

Thanks BigT. It's still very early in the game, but I am liking the way my body is seeming to respond. Hoping to see some consistent gains over the next several weeks.
    wow...i just checked your starting date of starting this stack, you should see even more improvements in the next week or so. the divamax hasn't even fully kicked in yet!!!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.37%

wow...i just checked your starting date of starting this stack, you should see even more improvements in the next week or so. the divamax hasn't even fully kicked in yet!!!
    I'm looking forward to it! I'll post this morning's workout after work, but I keep forgetting to mention that my libido is going crazy! I'll try to keep this clean, but lets just say that these last several mornings when I woke up, there were parts of me that we're already awake.

Very nice
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.37%

Worked out yesterday morning, but was unable to post. I'm still dosing as follows:

Divamax - 3x/day, breakfast, lunch and bed
    Agmatine - 2x/day - Breakfast, bed
    Citrulline - PWO only
    Creatine - daily with protein shake

I'm feeling stronger and more focused in the gym. Workouts will progressively increase in difficulty, but so far I've been able to handle them and my recovery is solid. Next weeks workouts, the weights will increase from this past week's workouts.

Squats

Warmups

95 x 8

Working Sets

Set 1 - 195 x 5
    Set 2 - 225 x 5
    Set 3 - 250 x 5
    Set 4 - 275 x 5
    Set 5 - 295 x 5

DB Presses

Warmups

30 x 8
    65 x 5
    70 x 4
    80 x 3

Working Sets

95 x 5 x 5

Pendlay Rows

Warmups

65 x 5
    135 x 5
    145 x 4
    165 x 3

Working Sets

205 x 5
    195 x 5 x4

Messed up on the rows. Was supposed to do all 5 working sets at 195. On the first set, I knew the weight was wrong after the first rep, but I went ahead and finished the set. It definitely caused some issues on the last couple of sets. All in all, it was a good workout. I felt strong throughout, however, my shoulder/arm started bothering me again when I did the DB Presses. I think it's just tendonitis and I'm hoping it will improve.
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%

[QUOTE=Rdcopps;4053457]
    Worked out yesterday morning, but was unable to post. I'm still dosing as follows:

Divamax - 3x/day, breakfast, lunch and bed
    Agmatine - 2x/day - Breakfast, bed
    Citrulline - PWO only
    Creatine - daily with protein shake

I'm feeling stronger and more focused in the gym. Workouts will progressively increase in difficulty, but so far I've been able to handle them and my recovery is solid. Next weeks workouts, the weights will increase from this past week's workouts.

Squats

Warmups

95 x 8

Working Sets

Set 1 - 195 x 5
    Set 2 - 225 x 5
    Set 3 - 250 x 5
    Set 4 - 275 x 5
    Set 5 - 295 x 5

DB Presses

Warmups

30 x 8
    65 x 5
    70 x 4
    80 x 3

Working Sets

95 x 5 x 5

Pendlay Rows

Warmups

65 x 5
    135 x 5
    145 x 4
    165 x 3

Working Sets

205 x 5
    195 x 5 x4

Messed up on the rows. Was supposed to do all 5 working sets at 195. On the first set, I knew the weight was wrong after the first rep, but I went ahead and finished the set. It definitely caused some issues on the last couple of sets. All in all, it was a good workout. I felt strong throughout, however, my shoulder/arm started bothering me again when I did the DB Presses. I think it's just tendonitis and I'm hoping it will improve.
    [

even though i am a rep....i really endorse cissus, lol.

bulk cissus is difficult to dissolve in a flavored drink, but for 12 bucks it's a steal for the benefits you get from it....i just take a drink to get mouth moist then scoop the cissus in my mouth and take a drink then chug it down.

cissus is the real deal!!!
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%

sunday morning bump
  19. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I'd think it might be related to the whole idea that your primary testosterone creation is over night, and that the half life of the nettle extract is relatively short. So you get the most boost to free T taking it late? Not really sure, can't recall any studies showing that.
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'd think it might be related to the whole idea that your primary testosterone creation is over night, and that the half life of the nettle extract is relatively short. So you get the most boost to free T taking it late? Not really sure, can't recall any studies showing that.
    it's like getting on a plane...i don't need to know how it flies, just that it does!!!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.37%

Wasn't able to workout this morning. Had to go in to work at 5 AM in anticipation of an executive vice-president coming to my store. It's almost 3 PM and still waiting! I will be back in first thing tomorrow morning and posting later in the day.

Overall first impressions are nothing but positive. I've felt strong in the gym and recovery has been impressive. Sleep has been deeper and more consistent than ever before. Looking forward to the next several weeks.
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%

Wasn't able to workout this morning. Had to go in to work at 5 AM in anticipation of an executive vice-president coming to my store. It's almost 3 PM and still waiting! I will be back in first thing tomorrow morning and posting later in the day.

Overall first impressions are nothing but positive. I've felt strong in the gym and recovery has been impressive. Sleep has been deeper and more consistent than ever before. Looking forward to the next several weeks.
    overtime effects/results should get even better. been doing a little research on divanill, seems 3 caps of divamax[120mg]is the max before getting diminishing returns...the good news is this means at full dose your bottle of divamax will last 40 days!!! those last 10 days on divamax should show some very good results!!!
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.46%

yeah i really like the fact that it lasts more than 30 days like most supplements do

24. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.37%

Sorry for the delay in posting. I some how lucked out and got the pleasure of working 12 days in a row! That's life. I did work out yesterday morning and had another solid session. The lifts built on last weeks weights and the extra day off helped with an achy left shoulder/arm.

I'm still sticking with the same dosing schedule, as it is showing me steady gains.

Divamax - 1@breakfast, 1@bed , both doses taken with Agmatine and 1dose @ lunch
    Creatine - 5g daily with protein shake
    Citrulline - 30 minutes

Week 2, Workout #1

Squats

Warmups

85 x 8
    175 x 5
    200 x 4
    225 x 3

Working Sets

265 x 5 x 5

DB Presses

Warmups

40 x 8
    75 x 5
    85 x 5
    100 x 5
    105 x 5

Working Set

115 x 5

Pendlay Rows

Warmups

75 x 8
    150 x 5
    175 x 5
    195 x 5
    215 x 5

Working Set

230 x 5
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%

steady gains are the ones that last!!! i hope they continue for you!!!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.37%

You and me both!
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.37%

Hit the gym late yesterday afternoon. I typically workout early in the morning, but with the wife heading up to Virginia with the kids, I had nothing to rush home to last night. I feel as if all the BioCor supps are finally in my system and join full force. I feel strong in the gym and although I am following a structured program, I often feel as if I can keep going. I am also finding that my last couple sets of my working set weights are almost easier than the first. Recovery has been exceptional, not only between workouts, but also between sets.

I have been somewhat hampered in my left shoulder. Pretty sure it is tendonitis. I have been taking some Aleve before working out and usually immediately afterwards. I probably should be icing it, but I haven't yet. Yesterday, it didn't start to bother me until after I was done working out.

Week 2, Workout 2

Squats

Warmups

95 x 8
    150 x 5
    175 x 4
    195 x 3

Working Sets

230 x 5 x 5

Dead Lifts

Warmups

135 x8
    185 x 5
    210 x 4
    240 x 3

working sets

280 x 5 x 5

Military Press

Warmups

45 x 8
    80 x 5
    90 x 4
    100 x 3

working sets

120 x 5 x 5
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%

ice, baby ice, lol.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.37%

Hit the gym yesterday morning. It didn't go so well. My adductors were pretty tight when I woke up and I thought they would loosen up as I moved around. At the start of my warmups for squats, I knew it was going to be an issue. Add to it that my shoulder started bothering me around the second or third set of squats , I knew I was in for a long session. My working set on squats was supposed to be 5 reps at 305. I had to stick with 280 because I knew I didn't have it in me. Presses presented a problem simply because my shoulder was bothering me really bad at that point. I was able to hit all the target reps and weights, but needed long breaks between sets. From the very beginning, my focus just wasn't there and I felt somewhat sidetracked the entire workout because of the nagging injuries. It happens. I'm off today and will reevaluate later tonight if I will train tomorrow morning or wait for Tuesday. If anyone has any exercises for possible tendonitis in the shoulder, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise, I will probably google it and see what comes up. On a side note, sleep has continued to be great, but I noticed I'm running low on Agmatine. Might need to make an emergency order!

Week 2, Workout 3

Squats

Warmups

100 x 8
    200 x 5
    230 x 5
    260 x 5
    280 x 5

Working Set

280 x 5

DB Presses

Warmups

35 x 8
    65 x 5
    75 x 5
    85 x 4

Working Sets

100 x 5 x 5

Pendlay Rows

Warmups

95 x 8
    135 x 5
    150 x 4
    170 x 3

Working Sets

200 x 5 x 5
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%

fortunately...for such an amazing product, agmatine is very reasonably priced...a lot of bang for the buck, imo!!!
  31. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.33%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Can't go wrong for $8.80!

rdcopps, sorry to hear about the difficulty.
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below.
    Agmatine- Cor CLA Caps- Citrulline Malate - Green Tea Caps- Cissus- Creatine Mono - DivaMax
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.46%

fortunately...for such an amazing product, agmatine is very reasonably priced...a lot of bang for the buck, imo!!!
    8.80 is nothing to mess with!

33. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.37%

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. This past week was one of the worst weeks I've had in a long, long time. My new boss finally arrived, and what an A-Hole! In my 11 years in retail, I've had a lot of douche bag bosses, but I was always able to work with them. This guy, he takes the cake. Not sure if I'm going to be able to work things out with him or not. It may be time to look into a transfer. Anyways, he has made this last week for me absolutely miserable. As if that wasn't enough, I broke my toe on the damn coffee table on Monday. I thought I ripped the thing right off! Hurt like a S.O.B.

Anyway, with the horrible week and somewhat minor injury, I still managed to get a couple of workouts in, which I will post after this. I just wanted to let everyone know what was going on and that I hadn't disappeared.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.37%

Week 3, Workout 1

Squats

Warmups

90 x 8
    180 x 5
    205 x 4
    235 x 3

Working Sets

275 x 5 x 5

DB Presses

Warmups

40 x 8
    80 x 5
    90 x 5
    100 x 5
    110 x 5

Working Set

110 x 5

Pendlay Rows

Warmups

80 x 8
    155 x 5
    175 x 5
    200 x 5
    215 x 5

Working Set

235 x 5
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.37%

Week 3, Workout 2

Squats

Warmups

135 x 8
    155 x 5
    175 x 4
    200 x 3

Working Sets

235 x 5 x 5

Dead Lifts

Warmups

95 x 8
    190 x 5
    225 x 4
    240 x 3

Working Sets

285 x 5 x 5

Military Press

Warmups

45 x 8
    85 x 5
    95 x 4
    105 x 3

Working Sets

125 x 5 x 5

2 pretty good workouts in a row. I hit all my target sets, reps and weights. My toe didn't give me a whole lot of issues. It gives me problems when I walk, but just standing is not too bad. When I squat and dead lift, I'm pushing through my heels anyway, so not much discomfort. I have run out of the Agmatine, but still going strong with the Creatine, Citrulline, and DivaMax.
  36. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. This past week was one of the worst weeks I've had in a long, long time. My new boss finally arrived, and what an A-Hole! In my 11 years in retail, I've had a lot of douche bag bosses, but I was always able to work with them. This guy, he takes the cake. Not sure if I'm going to be able to work things out with him or not. It may be time to look into a transfer. Anyways, he has made this last week for me absolutely miserable. As if that wasn't enough, I broke my toe on the damn coffee table on Monday. I thought I ripped the thing right off! Hurt like a S.O.B.

Anyway, with the horrible week and somewhat minor injury, I still managed to get a couple of workouts in, which I will post after this. I just wanted to let everyone know what was going on and that I hadn't disappeared.
    there's times I miss working in retail, as it was fun to meet and talk to so many different people. Generally given what the rest of the staff was like though, I don't miss it at all.
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    there's times I miss working in retail, as it was fun to meet and talk to so many different people. Generally given what the rest of the staff was like though, I don't miss it at all.
    last time i worked retail was burger chef when i was 15, lol.....i don't miss it one teeny tiny bit!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Torrent Zero put to the test!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 06:48 PM
  2. Testopro being put to the test up in the Great North!
    By freezito in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 02:09 PM