BioCor's Stack, Put to the Test

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by broken bottle View Post
    You just confirmed yourself as old.
    lol...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rdcopps View Post
    If there was, I would be embarrassed to admit I knew who she was
    ok, minnie ripperton...she had a hit they always played that everyone hated!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

ok, minnie ripperton...she had a hit they always played that everyone hated!!!
    You're going to make me google it!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231626-biocors-stack-put.html

4. Ok. So I just found Minnie Ripperton on YouTube and I stand by my previous comment. Anyone who knows who she is should be embarrassed! By the way, does anyone know how to delete my browser history on YouTube. I would hate to lose my phone and somebody find it and see what I had just listen to!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231626-biocors-stack-put.html

5. just catching up now after my return from vacation subbed!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    just catching up now after my return from vacation subbed!
    Thanks. How was it?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rdcopps View Post
    Thanks. How was it?
    very liver painful. we go every year, my wife was born there and grew up there till she was 14 or 15. So its fun for her to return and do things as an adult. We did a lot less touristy things than we normally do with the kids, but partially because we've already been to Arecibo observatory, el yunque, 2 out of 3 of the bioluminescent bays, mroe or less all the main things to see at least once. So since it was just us, we mostly lounged poolside and at night went out to eat then to billiards halls to shoot pool. Did you get the chance to venture out much from Dorado?

8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post

very liver painful. we go every year, my wife was born there and grew up there till she was 14 or 15. So its fun for her to return and do things as an adult. We did a lot less touristy things than we normally do with the kids, but partially because we've already been to Arecibo observatory, el yunque, 2 out of 3 of the bioluminescent bays, mroe or less all the main things to see at least once. So since it was just us, we mostly lounged poolside and at night went out to eat then to billiards halls to shoot pool. Did you get the chance to venture out much from Dorado?
    We had the kids, who basically wanted to go to the pool/beach. I wanted to go to the observatory but the wife nixed that idea. We did go to the Camuy Caves, which was pretty cool. We also went zip lining in the mountains and old San Juan. Plus free happy hour at the hotel from 5:30-7:30 every night made for a fun trip.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rdcopps View Post
    We had the kids, who basically wanted to go to the pool/beach. I wanted to go to the observatory but the wife nixed that idea. We did go to the Camuy Caves, which was pretty cool. We also went zip lining in the mountains and old San Juan. Plus free happy hour at the hotel from 5:30-7:30 every night made for a fun trip.
    nice! the caves are one of our favorite places to visit too. The observatory is sort of a pain in the neck if you're driving yourself, as its up in the middle of the mountains over crappy roads. It is interesting to see for sure though, and particularly after driving up there thinking they put that damn thing together 40 years ago and somehow got all that stuff up those crappy mountain roads

10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    nice! the caves are one of our favorite places to visit too. The observatory is sort of a pain in the neck if you're driving yourself, as its up in the middle of the mountains over crappy roads. It is interesting to see for sure though, and particularly after driving up there thinking they put that damn thing together 40 years ago and somehow got all that stuff up those crappy mountain roads
    My entire family loved the caves. I could've spent all day there. Those roads are crazy! And the drivers?!? Good Lord! They're not afraid to cut you off! Luckily, a friend warned me ahead of time not to have road rage.

11. Woke up this morning and felt really good after yesterday's workout. Usually after a slight layoff, my first day after training is a bit rough. Not so in this case. Seems like recovery is already in full effect! As a reminder, I did start taking my stack a couple of days prior to training so they were already in my system for yesterday's workout. Also, my sleep is noticeably improved. Not sure if its because I'm taking the agmatine and divamax right before bed or not, but I'm not about to change it!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rdcopps View Post
    Woke up this morning and felt really good after yesterday's workout. Usually after a slight layoff, my first day after training is a bit rough. Not so in this case. Seems like recovery is already in full effect! As a reminder, I did start taking my stack a couple of days prior to training so they were already in my system for yesterday's workout. Also, my sleep is noticeably improved. Not sure if its because I'm taking the agmatine and divamax right before bed or not, but I'm not about to change it!
    hell yeah, great update....i agree, don't change anything!!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hell yeah, great update....i agree, don't change anything!!!!
    Thanks BigT! I know I didn't post this in my initial introduction, but I have a lot of issues sleeping at night. On a typical night, I will wake up at least 3 times, usually more like 4 or 5. I end up feeling somewhat like a zombie throughout most of the day! The last several nights, I have been able to sleep straight through! That is unheard of for me! I appreciate the advice about taking the Divamax and Agmatine before bed. I'm waking up much more refreshed and notice that I am no where near as sluggish throughout the day.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rdcopps View Post
    Thanks BigT! I know I didn't post this in my initial introduction, but I have a lot of issues sleeping at night. On a typical night, I will wake up at least 3 times, usually more like 4 or 5. I end up feeling somewhat like a zombie throughout most of the day! The last several nights, I have been able to sleep straight through! That is unheard of for me! I appreciate the advice about taking the Divamax and Agmatine before bed. I'm waking up much more refreshed and notice that I am no where near as sluggish throughout the day.
    i am very happy you are getting better sleep!!! and thank you, that is what i like about AM the sharing of information. what works for one may not always work for another, but you never know if you don't try!!!

people who have no trouble sleeping will never know how much not getting enough deep sleep can effect everything in life, imo.

15. I almost stacked some agmatine with the divamax before bed but now I'm gonna try it.

16. Quote Originally Posted by broken bottle View Post
    I almost stacked some agmatine with the divamax before bed but now I'm gonna try it.
    it's at least worth a try, imo.

17. Sorry for not posting yesterday's workout. I was actually posting at work and was almost finished when my DM walked in! I had to close out before I could save anything and lost everything. Anyway, yesterday's workout went very well. I worked out at 4:30 AM before work. I took the creatine and citrulline with a protein shake beforehand and had the Divamax and Agmatine with breakfast. I'm still doing Diva 3x times a day, Agmatine 2x, creatine daily and citrulline on workout days.

I am still amazed at dosing the Agmatine and Divamax before bed has led to some incredible deep sleep for me. I'm not sure if it is the combination of the 2 or if just one of them would have the same effect, but I believe in the theory that if it isn't broke, don't fix it. I will continue to does it this way from here on out.

Energy yesterday was higher than on Monday. Time between sets was reduced as well. I felt strong from the beginning of the workout until the end. I hit all the target reps and weights. It was one of those workouts where you want to just keep lifting. Today is an off day for me and I will be back in the gym tomorrow morning to hit squats, presses and rows once again.

Squats

Warmups

75 x 8
    150 x 5
    175 x 4
    195 x 3

Working Sets

230 x 5 x 5

Dead Lifts

Warmups

95 x 8
    180 x 5
    200 x 4
    235 x 3

Working Sets

275 x 5 x 5

Military Press

Warmups

45 x 8
    85 x 5
    95 x 4
    105 x 3

Working Sets

115 x 5 x 5

18. Quote Originally Posted by Rdcopps View Post

Sorry for not posting yesterday's workout. I was actually posting at work and was almost finished when my DM walked in! I had to close out before I could save anything and lost everything. Anyway, yesterday's workout went very well. I worked out at 4:30 AM before work. I took the creatine and citrulline with a protein shake beforehand and had the Divamax and Agmatine with breakfast. I'm still doing Diva 3x times a day, Agmatine 2x, creatine daily and citrulline on workout days.

I am still amazed at dosing the Agmatine and Divamax before bed has led to some incredible deep sleep for me. I'm not sure if it is the combination of the 2 or if just one of them would have the same effect, but I believe in the theory that if it isn't broke, don't fix it. I will continue to does it this way from here on out.

Energy yesterday was higher than on Monday. Time between sets was reduced as well. I felt strong from the beginning of the workout until the end. I hit all the target reps and weights. It was one of those workouts where you want to just keep lifting. Today is an off day for me and I will be back in the gym tomorrow morning to hit squats, presses and rows once again.

Squats

Warmups

75 x 8
    150 x 5
    175 x 4
    195 x 3

Working Sets

230 x 5 x 5

Dead Lifts

Warmups

95 x 8
    180 x 5
    200 x 4
    235 x 3

Working Sets

275 x 5 x 5

Military Press

Warmups

45 x 8
    85 x 5
    95 x 4
    105 x 3

Working Sets

115 x 5 x 5
    Yeah I dosed agmatine with Divamax at night for the first time last night and slept really well also
    BPS Representative

19. the potential hgh effects of agmatine could be at work??? i don't have any explanation on why divanill works so well dosed before bed, i just know it does!!! apparently divamax and agmatine compliment each other very nicely, i look forward to trying these 2 together real soon!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rdcopps View Post

Sorry for not posting yesterday's workout. I was actually posting at work and was almost finished when my DM walked in! I had to close out before I could save anything and lost everything. Anyway, yesterday's workout went very well. I worked out at 4:30 AM before work. I took the creatine and citrulline with a protein shake beforehand and had the Divamax and Agmatine with breakfast. I'm still doing Diva 3x times a day, Agmatine 2x, creatine daily and citrulline on workout days.

Squats

Warmups

75 x 8
    150 x 5
    175 x 4
    195 x 3

Working Sets

230 x 5 x 5

Dead Lifts

Warmups

95 x 8
    180 x 5
    200 x 4
    235 x 3

Working Sets

275 x 5 x 5

Military Press

Warmups

45 x 8
    85 x 5
    95 x 4
    105 x 3

Working Sets

115 x 5 x 5
    those are some damn fine results!!!

biocor is making me proud!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the potential hgh effects of agmatine could be at work??? i don't have any explanation on why divanill works so well dosed before bed, i just know it does!!! apparently divamax and agmatine compliment each other very nicely, i look forward to trying these 2 together real soon!!!
    why not tonight?!
    BPS Representative

22. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    why not tonight?!
    i have to order some agmatine/cit mal/cissus, i only have the divamax!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

those are some damn fine results!!!

biocor is making me proud!!!
    Thanks BigT. It's still very early in the game, but I am liking the way my body is seeming to respond. Hoping to see some consistent gains over the next several weeks.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rdcopps View Post
    Thanks BigT. It's still very early in the game, but I am liking the way my body is seeming to respond. Hoping to see some consistent gains over the next several weeks.
    wow...i just checked your starting date of starting this stack, you should see even more improvements in the next week or so. the divamax hasn't even fully kicked in yet!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

wow...i just checked your starting date of starting this stack, you should see even more improvements in the next week or so. the divamax hasn't even fully kicked in yet!!!
    I'm looking forward to it! I'll post this morning's workout after work, but I keep forgetting to mention that my libido is going crazy! I'll try to keep this clean, but lets just say that these last several mornings when I woke up, there were parts of me that we're already awake.

Very nice

26. Worked out yesterday morning, but was unable to post. I'm still dosing as follows:

Divamax - 3x/day, breakfast, lunch and bed
    Agmatine - 2x/day - Breakfast, bed
    Citrulline - PWO only
    Creatine - daily with protein shake

I'm feeling stronger and more focused in the gym. Workouts will progressively increase in difficulty, but so far I've been able to handle them and my recovery is solid. Next weeks workouts, the weights will increase from this past week's workouts.

Squats

Warmups

95 x 8

Working Sets

Set 1 - 195 x 5
    Set 2 - 225 x 5
    Set 3 - 250 x 5
    Set 4 - 275 x 5
    Set 5 - 295 x 5

DB Presses

Warmups

30 x 8
    65 x 5
    70 x 4
    80 x 3

Working Sets

95 x 5 x 5

Pendlay Rows

Warmups

65 x 5
    135 x 5
    145 x 4
    165 x 3

Working Sets

205 x 5
    195 x 5 x4

Messed up on the rows. Was supposed to do all 5 working sets at 195. On the first set, I knew the weight was wrong after the first rep, but I went ahead and finished the set. It definitely caused some issues on the last couple of sets. All in all, it was a good workout. I felt strong throughout, however, my shoulder/arm started bothering me again when I did the DB Presses. I think it's just tendonitis and I'm hoping it will improve.

27. [QUOTE=Rdcopps;4053457]
    Worked out yesterday morning, but was unable to post. I'm still dosing as follows:

Divamax - 3x/day, breakfast, lunch and bed
    Agmatine - 2x/day - Breakfast, bed
    Citrulline - PWO only
    Creatine - daily with protein shake

I'm feeling stronger and more focused in the gym. Workouts will progressively increase in difficulty, but so far I've been able to handle them and my recovery is solid. Next weeks workouts, the weights will increase from this past week's workouts.

Squats

Warmups

95 x 8

Working Sets

Set 1 - 195 x 5
    Set 2 - 225 x 5
    Set 3 - 250 x 5
    Set 4 - 275 x 5
    Set 5 - 295 x 5

DB Presses

Warmups

30 x 8
    65 x 5
    70 x 4
    80 x 3

Working Sets

95 x 5 x 5

Pendlay Rows

Warmups

65 x 5
    135 x 5
    145 x 4
    165 x 3

Working Sets

205 x 5
    195 x 5 x4

Messed up on the rows. Was supposed to do all 5 working sets at 195. On the first set, I knew the weight was wrong after the first rep, but I went ahead and finished the set. It definitely caused some issues on the last couple of sets. All in all, it was a good workout. I felt strong throughout, however, my shoulder/arm started bothering me again when I did the DB Presses. I think it's just tendonitis and I'm hoping it will improve.
    [

even though i am a rep....i really endorse cissus, lol.

bulk cissus is difficult to dissolve in a flavored drink, but for 12 bucks it's a steal for the benefits you get from it....i just take a drink to get mouth moist then scoop the cissus in my mouth and take a drink then chug it down.

cissus is the real deal!!!

28. sunday morning bump

29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the potential hgh effects of agmatine could be at work??? i don't have any explanation on why divanill works so well dosed before bed, i just know it does!!! apparently divamax and agmatine compliment each other very nicely, i look forward to trying these 2 together real soon!!!
    I'd think it might be related to the whole idea that your primary testosterone creation is over night, and that the half life of the nettle extract is relatively short. So you get the most boost to free T taking it late? Not really sure, can't recall any studies showing that.

30. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'd think it might be related to the whole idea that your primary testosterone creation is over night, and that the half life of the nettle extract is relatively short. So you get the most boost to free T taking it late? Not really sure, can't recall any studies showing that.
    it's like getting on a plane...i don't need to know how it flies, just that it does!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Torrent Zero put to the test!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 05:48 PM
  2. Testopro being put to the test up in the Great North!
    By freezito in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 01:09 PM