Athletix Stim Preworkout (Acute Fx) - AnabolicMinds.com

Athletix Stim Preworkout (Acute Fx)

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Athletix Stim Preworkout (Acute Fx)

So I totally forgot about the Stim review because I was so excited with how much I enjoyed the Non Stim.

Here is a quote I posted in the promo thread

"the stim is pretty good, ill have a review up shortly but I overslept for class on Tuesday

Popped the caps in 8 ounces and it kicked me in the mouth and kept me focus all through lecture AND lab"

So I am not going to give everything an arbitrary number system just because it was so long ago that I took said preworkout.

The taste - later in the thread I said it tasted like a berry lemonade. After the preworkout's name and profile was released I found out that it is actually Raspberry Lemonade so I think I am king taste tester there.

Focus and Energy - chemistry lecture and lab all together is like 3 hours if I am lucky, the fact that this kept me going through it all is impressive. Definitely a nice kick and the energy settles in promptly. Not only that but I actually paid attention, it was a class I already knew most of the material in so concentrating was difficult not after the boost I got from these nifty caps.

And lastly I want to add the energy is smooth, like really really smooth. I was sitting down through all of this and I felt no jitters, no unvoluntary urges...just amplified

And that's all I can remember I'm not going to fluff this, this is my honest opinion. Just fashionably late :P

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the review!

I figured you just forgot lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Sports "NEW" Pre-Workout Reviews, "Acute FX"
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-03-2013, 08:37 AM
  2. Double S Athletix Stim-Free Preworkout
    By double s in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 09:57 AM
  3. Athletix Stim-Free Preworkout
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 09:56 AM
  4. Athletix - Acute FX ( Stim Pre Workout )
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-21-2013, 11:18 PM
  5. Athletix Stim Preworkout Caps
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2013, 08:28 PM