POWERMAX BY PERFORMAX - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

POWERMAX BY PERFORMAX

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Yea def, the increase in cell volume from the creatine, taurine and glycine def. play a role IMO, then you get an increased in NO and endothelial function from Citrlline n PLCAR and the nutrient partitioning effect from agmatine. Really delivers good pumps and fullness from multiple angles.
    most preworkouts are propietary, but looking at profile and gms per serving you can kinda sort it out. powermax seems to be one of only a few that contain even close to an effective dose of creatine...i understand every company wants to micro size because it is much cheaper to package and ship and creatine requires more volume than many other ingredients, but i think it is well worth it based on effects of powermax.

so far i would have to say:
    good job performax!!!

btw-did i mention that it tastes great!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

used 1 scoop this morning before cardio, did 40 minutes on treadmill then ab work.

just got back from 2nd cardio...took my dog sid for a jog in the park. i dosed 1 scoop powermax 20 minutes prior. geez louise, i was sweating like crazy. energy and endurance were good, but high humidity plays hell on my breathing. i was sucking air like an asthmatic pig, but made close to 3 miles before sid tapped out!!!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    used 1 scoop this morning before cardio, did 40 minutes on treadmill then ab work.

just got back from 2nd cardio...took my dog sid for a jog in the park. i dosed 1 scoop powermax 20 minutes prior. geez louise, i was sweating like crazy. energy and endurance were good, but high humidity plays hell on my breathing. i was sucking air like an asthmatic pig, but made close to 3 miles before sid tapped out!!!
    Nice!! I like powermax for the cardio endurance as well.
    And I can't stand the humidity down here either, but it is a hell of a lot better than putting up with snow 4-6 months a year
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Nice!! I like powermax for the cardio endurance as well.
    And I can't stand the humidity down here either, but it is a hell of a lot better than putting up with snow 4-6 months a year
    yeah, it seems like spring and fall don't exist anymore...it's either too damned hot, or too damned cold!!!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yeah, it seems like spring and fall don't exist anymore...it's either too damned hot, or too damned cold!!!
    I hear ya, I live in Iowa and the humidity can be stifling
  6. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    I hear ya, I live in Iowa and the humidity can be stifling
    at least it isn't anything new....people have been bitching about the weather ever since noah and that damned flood!!!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

at least it isn't anything new....people have been bitching about the weather ever since noah and that damned flood!!!
    It's such a normal thing in the midwest, it makes me laugh. People complain in the summer how it's too hot, then the second it gets cold for winter they complain how it's too cold!
  8. Diamond Member

It's such a normal thing in the midwest, it makes me laugh. People complain in the summer how it's too hot, then the second it gets cold for winter they complain how it's too cold!
    it's because it's so damned boring in the midwest...so if you haven't got anything else to say you can always say....how bout this weather...lol.
  9. Diamond Member

just a simple workout in basement today...kinda taking it easy in preparation of weighted stair climbing at my aunts apt building tomorrow!!!

besides today was one of those lazy days, so i just went with it, lol.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Gotta have some chill days!
  11. Diamond Member

BOOM BABY

powermax performed well again. really like the fact that i can depend on powermax to consistantly deliver expected results.

did my 6 trips up and down 21 flights of stairs wearing 5lb ankle weights on each ankle....my conditioning and endurance is really improving, to me this is very important to overall health-you start thinking about these things as you get older, lol.

looking at the profile of powermax it looks like a basic formula...it really has exceeded what i was expecting from it!!!
  12. Diamond Member

sunday morning bump
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

BOOM BABY

powermax performed well again. really like the fact that i can depend on powermax to consistantly deliver expected results.

did my 6 trips up and down 21 flights of stairs wearing 5lb ankle weights on each ankle....my conditioning and endurance is really improving, to me this is very important to overall health-you start thinking about these things as you get older, lol.

looking at the profile of powermax it looks like a basic formula...it really has exceeded what i was expecting from it!!!
    That's Alot of stairs! Well done sir
  14. Diamond Member

That's Alot of stairs! Well done sir
    thank you!!!
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice cardio workout. Powermax seems to be an all Around PWO. I haven't found any workout that it wasn't cut out to handle.
  16. Diamond Member

Nice cardio workout. Powermax seems to be an all Around PWO. I haven't found any workout that it wasn't cut out to handle.
    lol....weighted stair climbing is very good for strength and conditioning...put on some ankle weights and give it a try!!!

i agree, powermax is holding up real well!!!!
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome, glad its still kicking strong!

if you wouldnt mind could you compare the energy effects to another product?
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  18. Diamond Member

Awesome, glad its still kicking strong!

if you wouldnt mind could you compare the energy effects to another product?
    what product?
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

to another product that delivers a similar type of energy.

I generally find that people say it feels similar to white flood but most enjoy the energy/pumps more with Powermax.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  20. Diamond Member

to another product that delivers a similar type of energy.

I generally find that people say it feels similar to white flood but most enjoy the energy/pumps more with Powermax.
    i would say it is similar to jack3d micro for energy, but i give the edge to powermax. although a slight edge goes to micro for pumps. nitrates are hard to beat for pumps-if you guys added a nitrate product to stack with powermax i would try it!!!

i logged the new white flood when it 1st came out, it had such a horrible sodium aftertaste i could hardly stand it-i see they have changed that now. but i couldn't get past 1 scoop of white flood and wasn't that impressed with just the 1 scoop!!!
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Thats a fair comparison for sure, i feel like i get more out of powermax, personally after playing around with higenamine i really wasent that impressed, but thats just IMO
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  22. Diamond Member

Thats a fair comparison for sure, i feel like i get more out of powermax, personally after playing around with higenamine i really wasent that impressed, but thats just IMO
    the smooth energy from performax is very nice..to be sure. i haven't crashed once, and the energy is reliable from one use to the next. the more i use it the more fond i grow of it.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

the smooth energy from performax is very nice..to be sure. i haven't crashed once, and the energy is reliable from one use to the next. the more i use it the more fond i grow of it.
    So true. Gets better every workout
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

I've been taking Powermax for a while now and have not really seen any decrease of effectiveness. Definitely one of the best aspects!
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

I find that alot of the heavier stim users are quite suprised when they try powermax, yes its generally a "lower-stim" pre workout but even those with high tolerance still get some great workouts!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Have been under the weather as of late, just having a chance to check some of your more recent comments. Looks like things are coming along great with PowerMax. I really love how Performax Labs stays true to their marketing, simple(not extensive list of fillers) yet extremely effective. Whether you like strong stim products or not, the effectiveness has been consistent and never underwhelming for me. Keep up the good work
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Completely FREE samples of PowerMax ​available exclusively on our website
  27. Diamond Member

true to form had another good workout today using 2 scoops of powermax. went to nifs and did full body circuit training, for me this really tests my endurance and muscle stamina. i know my fitness level has improved as that is what i have been working on[went from 215 to 200 in last couple of months] but i felt like i had some extra oomp going on today!!! strength has not been my main focus or goal as of late, like i said i am more into building endurance as stamina...at age 54 i still feel very strong, but was beginning to tire more easily...now i feel like at 200lbs i have my conditioning back to very close to what it was 10 years ago...at any rate i am very happy with where i am at, still need some improvement but i feel like it's cool to be getting more fit even as i get older!!!
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Im glad you hear your making some major improvements in here, sounds like powermax is treating your nicely.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

true to form had another good workout today using 2 scoops of powermax. went to nifs and did full body circuit training, for me this really tests my endurance and muscle stamina. i know my fitness level has improved as that is what i have been working on[went from 215 to 200 in last couple of months] but i felt like i had some extra oomp going on today!!! strength has not been my main focus or goal as of late, like i said i am more into building endurance as stamina...at age 54 i still feel very strong, but was beginning to tire more easily...now i feel like at 200lbs i have my conditioning back to very close to what it was 10 years ago...at any rate i am very happy with where i am at, still need some improvement but i feel like it's cool to be getting more fit even as i get older!!!
    Nice! 15 pounds down and moving some good weights, well done!
  30. Diamond Member

1 scoop powermax and yard day...mowed grass, weeded, did some garden work. spruced up hedges a little, planted a few plants. it is very hot and humid, sweat was a rollin, lol. again the smooth energy and motivation carried me thru, pretty sure i did more than i would have without the powermax.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

I mowed my lawn the other night in what the weather men called "opressive" humidity. And I thought I sweat alot working out!
  32. Diamond Member

I mowed my lawn the other night in what the weather men called "opressive" humidity. And I thought I sweat alot working out!
    no doubt...like they always say-it's not the heat...it's the humidity!!!! air so thick you could cut it with a knife.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

no doubt...like they always say-it's not the heat...it's the humidity!!!! air so thick you could cut it with a knife.
    That's what it is like here. Had 19 heat casualties during the ruck march alone on wednesday NIGHT. This is the first Ranger class in history to have a second ruck march to retest these guys. They will be doing this at 0200 Sunday morning. Crazy sh!t
  34. Diamond Member

That's what it is like here. Had 19 heat casualties during the ruck march alone on wednesday NIGHT. This is the first Ranger class in history to have a second ruck march to retest these guys. They will be doing this at 0200 Sunday morning. Crazy sh!t
    0200 damn!!!
  35. Diamond Member

unfortunately only have enough powermax for one more dose, going to save it for tomorrow...my biggest lifting day of the week, will be rested and ready to go!!!
  36. Diamond Member

final review of powermax:

ok, i am a big fan of nitrates which powermax does not include...never the less i am putting powermax above several of my favorite nitrate containg pre's- i can add nitrates from many pump products available!!! i am truely sold on the very smooth/clean stimulant formula of powermax, it is at the very top of my favorite stim blend, powermax really delivers. from the 1st to the last dosing, the energy was consistent and never did i experience a crash...powermax is tied for 1st place with gameday, for my favorite stim formula...i plan to alternate them-yes i will be buying some more powermax, i am very impressed with it...honestly from looking at the label i am much more impressed than i thought i would be, performex labs really got this right!!!

btw-it doesn't hurt that it tastes great!!!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Great review good sir! very happy that you enjoyed our product so much, and we enjoyed following along with your log! Throw this in the store reviews if you could and be on the lookout for some big stuff coming this summer!

Similar Forum Threads

1. performax(sponsored) superhero Powermax log by chefbo
    By chefbo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-04-2013, 04:12 PM
  2. Performax Labs PowerMax 30 day review
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 08:35 PM
  3. Powermax by performax
    By scw538 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2