ANS Ritual review

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First off, I would like to thank ANS for sending me 4 packets of their PWO Ritual to review. I took 2 packets fasted each time, one day being devoted to cardio/abs and one day devoted to squats. I took the first 2 samples on cardo/ab day honestly because i was hearing mixed reviews about the product. Boy was i wrong, i should have utilized them on a workout day.

So, here is my review:

Taste (8/10): I took two servings in 6-8 oz of water. The taste wasn't mind blowing, but definitely very tolerable. I'm sure the taste would have been better in a higher volume of water, but i find that PWO's hit me harder and quicker in a small amount of water. The smell on the other hand was amazing. Smelled just like a jolly rancher.

Mixability (10/10): The product dissolved instantly leaving little to no residue on the bottom. I find this very pleasing because i hate choking down big clumps in the last drink.

Focus (9/10): It took about 15 minutes for me to feel the effects, but it definitely delivered a steady stream of focus that lasted the duration of my workout.

Energy (9/10): Ritual delivered a nice clean energy without the jittery feeling. I would put the energy aspect on par with any pre i have used in the past. Energy is the number 1 thing i look for in a pre, so i was very pleased with what this product had to offer.

Pump (6/10): I didn't notice an incredible increase in pumps, but pump is the last thing i care about in pre's. Maybe it could have been more noticeable if i used it on arm day, but either way its not a big factor for me.

Endurance (9/10): This product had me zooming from one exercise to the next with little time between sets. I completed a workout that would usually last 1hr and 15min in a little under an hour. This could the an increase in work capacity, or the product itself, but i did notice a difference.

Overall (9/10): Ritual delivered exactly what i am looking for in a pre and i would recommend it to anyone looking to try out something new. I will be buying a tub here soon myself. The ingredient profile is great and the effects are great as well.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, I would like to thank ANS for sending me 4 packets of their PWO Ritual to review. I took 2 packets fasted each time, one day being devoted to cardio/abs and one day devoted to squats. I took the first 2 samples on cardo/ab day honestly because i was hearing mixed reviews about the product. Boy was i wrong, i should have utilized them on a workout day.

So, here is my review:

Taste (8/10): I took two servings in 6-8 oz of water. The taste wasn't mind blowing, but definitely very tolerable. I'm sure the taste would have been better in a higher volume of water, but i find that PWO's hit me harder and quicker in a small amount of water. The smell on the other hand was amazing. Smelled just like a jolly rancher.

Mixability (10/10): The product dissolved instantly leaving little to no residue on the bottom. I find this very pleasing because i hate choking down big clumps in the last drink.

Focus (9/10): It took about 15 minutes for me to feel the effects, but it definitely delivered a steady stream of focus that lasted the duration of my workout.

Energy (9/10): Ritual delivered a nice clean energy without the jittery feeling. I would put the energy aspect on par with any pre i have used in the past. Energy is the number 1 thing i look for in a pre, so i was very pleased with what this product had to offer.

Pump (6/10): I didn't notice an incredible increase in pumps, but pump is the last thing i care about in pre's. Maybe it could have been more noticeable if i used it on arm day, but either way its not a big factor for me.

Endurance (9/10): This product had me zooming from one exercise to the next with little time between sets. I completed a workout that would usually last 1hr and 15min in a little under an hour. This could the an increase in work capacity, or the product itself, but i did notice a difference.

Overall (9/10): Ritual delivered exactly what i am looking for in a pre and i would recommend it to anyone looking to try out something new. I will be buying a tub here soon myself. The ingredient profile is great and the effects are great as well.
That's exactly what I love to hear/read, since it mirrors my own experience with Ritual. The endurance aspect is far and away my favorite attribute of the product, on top of the incredible focus/clean energy. Thanks for posting up your review Cincy. Loving the high marks!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mattys4 Supplement Logs 3
broken bottle Supplement Logs 3
bheslop Supplement Logs 4
harbonah Supplement Logs 4
Young Gotti Supplement Logs 3