Summer Stack feat. Premium Nutraceuticals (non sponsored)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. How long did it take you to finish that session?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    How long did it take you to finish that session?
    I was done in an hour. I just plug in my head phones and go. I rest between 10 and 20 sec between sets .
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
    •   

3. Hit a shoulders and arms session on Thursday, Yesterday was thrown out of whack and today I got a call at 8 am saying that my store was flooded! Im going to be back in the they gym tomorrow!
    SNS REP

4. Flooded? I guess thats good if ur a fish. How did that happen?

5. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Flooded? I guess thats good if ur a fish. How did that happen?
    There is a guy adding an office to my show room upstairs and he used my bathroom sink to wash some putty off of his tools. This causes the sink to back up. We then had a guy come out to snake the drain and it must have busted the pipes because water started to leak in the walls and under the floor into the surrounding carpets its a mess in here!
    SNS REP
    •   

6. Damn that sux. Great way to start off pre-fourth holiday.

7. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Damn that sux. Great way to start off pre-fourth holiday.
    For sure! Its all good though Im taking a week off of everything next week and hitting the reset button!
    SNS REP

8. Whats in this showroom?

9. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Whats in this showroom?
    Sorry on the late reply
    Mattresses.
    SNS REP

10. Last night I messed up and took a Thermadex instead of a Paragon when I got home and was amped till like 1. That’s what I get for keeping the bottles right next to each other. I was productive with my time though I watched that movie Battleship lol. I think that movie got a bad rap they used real vets, the acting wasn’t the best but the visuals were awesome!
    I fortunately got to sleep in till 830 today I took one scoop Prodigy 2 caps Paragon and 1 cap Thermadex
    My gym was PACKED today! I got there at 9AM and the parking lot was full. I guess everyone wanted to get there swole on before they hit up the 4th of July Festivities.

Morning Motivation Pass the Ammo by The Whiskey Rebels

Seated cable rows 1 arm 80X20 120X15 140X8
    Standing Cable rear delt rows 1 arm 40X20X3
    seated 1 arm lat pull downs 115X15 130X12 145X8
    1 Arm bent over cable Rows 90X15 120X12 140X8
    bent over barbell rows quad set 105lb wide gribX8 reverse wide gripX8 close grip X8 reverse close gripX8 for three Sets
    Wide grip lat pull downs super set with Behind the back lat pull downs 165X15 SS 100X10, 180X10 100X10, 195X4 100X10
    Dumbbell row 65X15X3
    1 Arm Straight arm rope pull down 50X15X3
    2 arm straight arm bar pull down 90X10X3

Final Push Memories of OI by Patriot

Thoughts so far: My recovery time between sets is off the charts and my overall recovery is top notch as well this stack is shaping out nicely.
    SNS REP

11. Arms are popping nicely
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    SNS REP

12. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Sorry on the late reply
    Mattresses.
    No prob man. Hey can you hook me up with a sleep number? Haha

13. Me too! Well, tempurpedic.

14. And you get a Bed! And you get a bed! And you get a bed!
    Name:  oprah6.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  28.8 KB
    SNS REP

15. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    No prob man. Hey can you hook me up with a sleep number? Haha
    For real though you dont want one of those they are garbage! They break all the time and some even get mold under the padding.
    Tempur-Pedic is where its at!
    SNS REP

16. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    For real though you dont want one of those they are garbage! They break all the time and some even get mold under the padding.
    Tempur-Pedic is where its at!
    Good to know b4 i bought one. Nice oprah ref. I can here her saying that. Lmao. Good 1.

17. I got a late start today because my dog wanted to take a 20min bathroom walk!
    Normal routine 1 scoop prodigy 2 Paragon 1Thermadex
    Todays Chest work out was completely made up of dumbbells
    Morning Motivation One Shot Down by The Briggs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbrflxEKZP8

Warm up
    Decline Dumbbell press 40 lbsX50 reps X2 sets
    Flat dumbbell press 70lbsX20 70X18 70X19 ( i pressed till failure each set)
    Incline dumbbell chest press 65X15X3
    Hammer grip dumbbell press 50lbsX20repsX3 sets
    Dumbbell flys 40lbs, 15reps, 3 sets
    Incline flys SS with Incline two arm dumbbell extension 35X12 then 70X15 3 sets
    standing lower chest dumbbell raises 30lbsX20X3
    incline hammer press 45lbsX15X3

Final Push: High Anxiety By Suicide Machines

Notes: The reps count was for each arm not total reps. I hade another great pump today I think my body is building a tolerance to the Thermadex which isnt a bad thing because the energy is feeling allot "cleaner" . Tomorrow is leg day so I am going to see how effective two pills of Thermadex treat me.
    SNS REP

18. Well I woke up today and felt strong ( foreshadowing)
    I took my scoop of Prodigy, 2 caps of Paragon, and 2 caps of Thermadex
    I initially felt too stimed but once I got to the gym to hit legs I felt great.

Morning Motivation: Welcome to Jamrock

Warm up:
    Dumbbell Dead lifts 40X20 50X20 60X15 70X12 80X12
    Squat 135X20, 225X20, 315X10 (PR Baby!!!!) 275X12
    Leg Press 3 plates E.S. 20 reps 4 plates ES 20 reps 5plate ES 20 reps 6 plates ES 12 reps
    Quad Extensions 80lbs 10reps normal 10reps feet pointed out 1 reps feet pointed in
    Deal lifts 225X12X4
    Seated Calv raises 2plates ES X15reps X3 Sets
    Standing Calv raises with a barbell 155lb on my back X20 Reps X3 sets

Final Push: Nobody Does It Better by Nate Dogg

Thoughts: So yesterday in an application to log Max Bulk for Andro-Factory I put as a goal I wanted be able to hit 315 for 12 reps and today on my natural PNI stack I hit that for 10 I am going to have to up my goals if I get picked to log that product! My strength has gone up in the past couple of weeks. PNI makes great products!
    SNS REP

19. ****ing great log brother hmmmmmm I'm pickjng you to log the new prodigy check that thread
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

20. Good music choices and killed those legs again today. Your leg routines are always solid.

21. Thanks Man! On both complements! I try to keep a decent mix of different music to keep me going! And I used to work out at a guy where Brandon Curry lifted and He was in there twice a week hitting legs. He told me that a tree can only grow as big as the roots that support it. I took it to heart.
    SNS REP

22. Going to hit abs tonight and Shoulders and Arms tomorrow morning ill post the highlights tomorrow. I Hope everyone has a good weekend.
    SNS REP

23. All right so I know for certain that this stack is doing working because I have had a little bit of acne pop up my forehead. I dont ever get that unless my test levels are up.
    So a recap of my last two work outs for abs I did allot of hanging leg raises and reverser crunches and worked on some traditional bboy freezes I was done in 40 min.
    Notes on last night . Even though I took a serving of Prodigy and Thermadex at 4pm I was asleep by 11:30 without a problem

I hit shoulders this Moring and can certainly say that my strength is going up. The highlights included
    50lb dumbbell clean and press keeping the weight center mass one arm at a time 20 X3 (that was my warm up)
    150lb upright cable rows for 12reps and three sets
    40lb dumbbell rear delt raises for five reps
    SNS REP

24. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    So a recap of my last two work outs for abs I did allot of hanging leg raises and reverser crunches and worked on some traditional bboy freezes
    You really did these in ya ab workout? Would have loved to see it. I also saw the pic you posted on the 4th. Your a big dood, how much larger are you trying to go?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    You really did these in ya ab workout? Would have loved to see it. I also saw the pic you posted on the 4th. Your a big dood, how much larger are you trying to go?
    I'm not trying to get too much bigger I’m focusing on toning up, bringing out muscle separation and striations. Thats one reason I have been doing the high volume work. About the only area I want to put on mass is my calves and my upper chest. And ya I was doing slow freezes my buddy taught me how to get into some of the positions and holding put insane stress on your core. Its a hell of a work out.
    SNS REP

26. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    And ya I was doing slow freezes my buddy taught me how to get into some of the positions and holding put insane stress on your core. Its a hell of a work out.
    Bring out the JNCO's!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Bring out the JNCO's!!
    Ha! Would Hammer pants be ok? I actually saw a guy in a pair like these this morning Name:  mGgV74FPxKpvSffeEJx0k0g.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  11.6 KB
    SNS REP

28. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Ha! Would Hammer pants be ok? I actually saw a guy in a pair like these this morning Name:  mGgV74FPxKpvSffeEJx0k0g.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  11.6 KB
    Those pants are serious business. Only if you sport it with a sweet blazer to complete the look

29. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Those pants are serious business. Only if you sport it with a sweet blazer to complete the look
    And a flat top
    SNS REP

30. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    And a flat top
    And gold chain. Now you just need a beat!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 503
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 03:37 PM
  2. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 01:36 PM
  3. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 03:24 PM
  4. Pre-planning help for summer stack
    By Magickk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-19-2005, 10:13 AM