Summer Stack feat. Premium Nutraceuticals (non sponsored)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
After Cary at PNI allowed me to log Prodigy I decided to see what else PNI had up their sleeves. I ordered another tub of Prodigy, Thermadex, Peragon, and their D test in hopes of doing a little recomp.Living in SoCal I have to be looking good at the beach! Un-fortunately the Dtest was out of stock but the folks who I ordered it from comped. me a tub of bulk DAA.
I am going to be judging this stack on a few different factors
Fat loss
Muscle hardening
Vascularity
Strength
Recovery time

Supps I am already taking
Multi, joint, and fish oil.

Diet
I eat clean with very few cheat meals. I am not one that goes by a scale anymore, but my diet consists of lean proteins, vegies, whole grains no white bleached flowers except for pastas.

If there is any other supplement that you would like to recommend toss it out there. I am going to start on Monday and have a couple of sup shops that I can hit up over the weekend.
After Cary at PNI allowed me to log Prodigy I decided to see what else PNI had up their sleeves. I ordered another tub of Prodigy, Thermadex, Peragon, and their D test in hopes of doing a little recomp. Un-fortunately the Dtest was out of stock but the folks who I ordered it from comped. me a tub of bulk DAA.
I am going to be judging this stack on a few different factors
Fat loss
Muscle hardening
Vascularity
Strength

Supps I am already taking
Multi, joint, and fish oil.

Diet
I eat clean with very few cheat meals. I am not one that goes by a scale anymore, but my diet consists of lean proteins, vegies, whole grains no white bleached flowers except for pastas.

If there is any other supplement that you would like to recommend toss it out there. I am going to start on Monday and have a couple of sup shops that I can hit up over the weekend.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I'm in on this beast of a stack....Enjoy!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'm in on this beast of a stack....Enjoy!!
Nice! Hey for the Paragon would you split up the dosage between am or pm or just take it in the AM with everything else?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend taking DAA along with Paragon.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And for paragon I took 1 in the AM, 1 pre workout, and 1 right before bed.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Besides it having a minimal benefit there was a major thing on here about it when it was being offered as a stack about cell death or something along those lines.
Well that sure doesnt sound good thanks for the heads up.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Paragon alone is awesome!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Woke up feeling sick. Not going to start today. I will shoot for tomorrow t minus 20hrs...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
AAAAAAAnnnd I have the flue! I go all winter not getting sick once! As soon as the weather starts to get warm I get sick. Im hoping its a 24 hour bug so I can get back into the swing of things.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That sucks about the flu. Get well soon!
Thanks. I hate being sick! :sad: Looks like its going to be a veg out do nothing kind of day!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Thanks man Im just glad that it happened now and not in like two weeks ya know?
I know right, 2 weeks into a hell of a stack and then get sick...that would suck

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
OK first work out first day back. I am finally feeling back to my normal self and decided to hit the gym. I did my normal routine supplementation on an empty stomach and went to the gym. I took 1 scoop Prodigy, 1 pill Thermadex and 2 pills Paragon. By the time I got to the gym at 8 my heart was racing and my brain felt funny. I am guessing It was because my body had been depleted of nutrients for 5 days while I was sick and the over stimulation of the Thermadex and Prodigy combined on an empty stomach. I got in a decent abb work out with a nice little sweat, but my got I felt like I was on a mini "roll". It was a little to much for me first thing in the morning. Tomorrow I am going to stagger my dosage of Thermadex till the late morning because its almost 4 hours after I took my morning sups and I have zero appetite and I still feel a little strung out. Ill update again tomorrow.

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
First day in it! Its always exciting to get started. To bad you didn't feel well but in a few days you should be back to normal.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Subbed. And I'm currently sick now :( At least I know I'm not the only a hole who gets sick in the summer lol.
Thanks Man. It hit me like a brick and stayed for a while. Hows them shin splints?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
He's baaaaack.
I am! I am! Im excited to start putting in work again! It felt awful laying around feeling like garbage! Especially in the summer time!

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am! I am! Im excited to start putting in work again! It felt awful laying around feeling like garbage! Especially in the summer time!
Setbacks can be turned in comebacks. You got this.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Today I woke up and felt good so I decided to give the Themadex another shot at 1 cap in the am mixed in with 2 caps Pragon and 1 scoop Prodigy.

Morning Motivation. Straight Fool by B-legit and E-40

Warm up 40lb single arm dumbbell hang clean and press 10 reps each side 3sets ( these i did in slow controlled motions)
60lb good mornings 12reps x 4 sets 3sec down 3 sec up
160 lb lat pull down 15X4
145lb wide grip seated barbell cable rows 15X4
65lb bent over dumbbell rows 12X3
75lb reverse grip barbell bent over rows 3sec contractions up 3 sec down.
115lb vbard pull downs 15X4
100lb rear delt rope pull focusing on squeezing at the end

Final Push: Get it Crackin by Celly Cel

Well todays mix of supplementation went a lot better than yesterday's I didn’t fell all stimed’ out but I still felt rushes of either dopamine or serotonin through my brain periodically and Im guessing that was the Thermadex. I was sweating buckets during my workout even though I wasnt in high gear. I can say for certain though that two caps at once of Thermadex mixed in with everything else would be overkill.
I am way happy to not be sick any more and I hope everyone out there stays away from this summer bug that is going around!
Till tomorrow my friends

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Last couple of days were my days off of work. Ill toss up a quick recap. My body is getting used to the Thermadex energy in the stack and I am noticing more vascularity especially in my biceps. Recovery is about the same after the first week and I think my body is used to the BA in prodigy but the pumps and energy are still awesome no change in weight or strength just some good solid sweats from the work outs. On my days off I hit shoulders and arms and a Chest WO which included a shoulder press of 65lb DB for 12 reps a burnout of 100 reps with 50lb on cable curls then 100 reps 20lb cable kickbacks. My chest work out was good intensity but nothing to notate. Ill update with my leg work out with more details tomorrow.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Keep it up bro. I am actually starting that same stack Monday, I'll be keep a log too. Here's to getting shredded

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last couple of days were my days off of work. Ill toss up a quick recap. My body is getting used to the Thermadex energy in the stack and I am noticing more vascularity especially in my biceps. Recovery is about the same after the first week and I think my body is used to the BA in prodigy but the pumps and energy are still awesome no change in weight or strength just some good solid sweats from the work outs. On my days off I hit shoulders and arms and a Chest WO which included a shoulder press of 65lb DB for 12 reps a burnout of 100 reps with 50lb on cable curls then 100 reps 20lb cable kickbacks. My chest work out was good intensity but nothing to notate. Ill update with my leg work out with more details tomorrow.
Strong reps I bet you had a killer pump bro

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Sunday Funday! It was leg day at 8 am. I got a text from a buddy of mine that was at one time my dedicated lifting partner but then turned party boy. He surprisingly wanted to go hit the gym this morning. I loaded up on my supplements and headed out
Morning Motivation Rick James by Felt
Squats 135X20 175X20 225X15 275X12 315X8
Leg press 3plates each sideX25 5plates ESX20 6plates ESX20 7platesESX18
Dead lifts 225X10 for 4 sets
Seated Calves raises 180X15X4
Quad Extensions hitting medial posterior and anterior flexation 100lbs 10X10X10 X3
Seated Calve press 205X15X3
Standing Calev raises 185X15
100 prison squats on a half bosu ball
Final Push Murder On My Mind By Pressure Point

My buddy bailed half way through the work out like a punk he was saying he kept getting light headed. Thats what he gets for being out of shape. I told him that if he wanted to keep coming in with me I would beat him back into condition. My work out today felt great. Good energy great sweat and my recovery time in between sets was awesome!

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
That leg day did not look like a Sunday Funday! I can see how that turned into Sunday Napday!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That leg day did not look like a Sunday Funday! I can see how that turned into Sunday Napday!
I am feeling it today. I was passed out by 10 last night!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
After a great leg day I hit chest this morning.
Morning Motivation: Runnin' By MGK

Warm up
Hoist chest press 1 plate each side x50, 1 plate and a 25 x30, 2 plates X15
incline Dumbbell press 70lbs for 15X4
Lower chest cable raise 30lbsX20x3
decline Cable Flies slow reps 40lbsX10X3
Incline Bench 135X20 185X12 225X8
Machine Chest press slow reps 170X15X3
hammer dumbbell chest press 60lbsX8X3
Close grip smith machine press 35lbs each sideX15X3

Final Push: Silver and Cold by AFI

Final thoughts of todays work out: I am really liking this stack. Now that my body is used to the stimulation my focus is awesome also my recovery time seems to be ramping up because I just hit chest a few days ago and I felt like I was going at 100%

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Keep it up bro. I am actually starting that same stack Monday, I'll be keep a log too. Here's to getting shredded
Shoot me a link to your log when you get it up and Ill fallow. Im interested to see how some one else reacts to this stack. Also any thing new coming out from you guys?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Back day today!

Morning Motivation: Harpo By Street Dogs

Warm up
Barbell 1 arm bent over row 25 lbX25, 50lbs 20 60lbs, 70lb X10
V grip 2 arm bent over barbell rows 100lbsX15X3
Barbell bent over rows 135X15X3
Reverse Grip Barbell bent over rows 135X15X3
Lat pull down 165X10 SS with behind the back pull down 165X5X3
V grip pull downs 145X20X3
Overhead pulls 70lb dumbbell X15x3
Dumbbell rows slow movement 50lbs X15X3

Final Push: Dont Stop Till You Get Enough by Michael Jackson
(very appropriate I thought)

I have been trying to work on my lower insertion points Ill post pics later today. My endurance of through the roof today!

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Makes me really want to hit back, but I have to wait until tomorrow!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Makes me really want to hit back, but I have to wait until tomorrow!
What are you going to hit up today? I have been reading up on your log that your keeping and those tire work outs look like a beast of an exercise.

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
The pics are a little grainy but its good enough to see whats going on. Pics like these give a little more motivation to myself to put on some more size. Nice work

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
The pics are a little grainy but its good enough to see whats going on. Pics like these give a little more motivation to myself to put on some more size. Nice work
Thanks man! It the camera on my phone and you know how those go. Stay consistent and the size will come. My starting weight 5 years ago was about 160.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you going to hit up today? I have been reading up on your log that your keeping and those tire work outs look like a beast of an exercise.
Your hard work is paying off!

Today I just did sprints along with a few circuits of jump rope and BW exercises.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Man today is a great day! I got to sleep in and play some video games! negotiated a deal with a local that earned me a $550 commission for 1 hour of work with potential for repeat business and had a killer shoulder an bicep work out! I took my Thermadex first thing in the morning around 8 and 1 Paragaon then at 10:30 I took my Prodigy and another Paragon

Late Morning Motivation: Bonus by Andre Nickatina

Warm Up Upright cable barbell rows 10wide X10close 60lbs, 80lbs, 100lbs
rear delt cable bent over flies 30lbsX15X3
1arm cable shoulder press 80lbsX15X3
50lb dumbbell standing Arnold Press 10repsx3
30lb rear delt dumbbell seated flys
40lb delt cable raises 15X3
30lb dumbbell preacher Hammer curls X15 S.S with 45lb barbell reverse curls X10 x 3 sets
40lb dumbbell preacher curlsX10 S.S with 40lb dumbbell standing reverse curls
30lb concentration curls 3sec up squeeze for 2 sec 3 sec down 5 reps X4 sets
Seated rope cable Curls 50lbs X15X3

Final Push: Ante Up By Killing the Dream

Even though I took Thermadex almost 3 hours before my work out I was sweating profusely. A guy even came up and asked me what I was taking to lean out. I told him about this stack and how economical it was and he was shocked. So far I have been vary please with my results.